Amanda & Her Father Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

“I guess we were rather loud,” said Bill.

“The noises got us thinking,” finished John.

“And one thing lead to another,” continues Katie. “We decided why should you two have all the fun, so here we are. How long were you watching us?”

“Long enough to know you were enjoying yourselves,” said Bill. It was kind of strange seeing you with another man, Mom.”

Amanda spoke up, “I saw Dad with my girl friends and that seemed alright, but it was strange seeing him with Katie, I don’t know how to explain it.”

“We had the same feeling when we heard you two upstairs screwing your brains out,” replied John. “We decided it was a slight case of disappointment, knowing the two weeks was coming to an end and we would have to go back to normal.”

“I enjoyed having a man in my bed,” said Katie. “I know you share Bill with me, Amanda, but I guess I’m just a little jealous.”

“Katie, don’t let it upset you. I must admit I was a little jealous when we came downstairs and I saw you and dad having sex,” said Amanda.

“Me too,” said Bill. “I haven’t had to share you with another man before. Sharing you with Amanda is different.”

“We’ll have things to work out,” said John. In the mean time, aren’t you two over-dressed?”

Bill removed the shorts he was wearing and Amanda took off her robe. John and Katie got up off the floor and the four of them had a group hug.

“How was dad,” asked Amanda. “It is a different feel than you get with Bill, isn’t it.” Bill started to say something, but Amanda cut him off. “I didn’t say better, I said different. I love screwing both of you. I have never had any better lovers than the two of you. You both make me feel wonderful.”

Katie spoke up, “I’m no expert, but I agree with Amanda, you two are different. I enjoyed both of you.”

“What do you say we all get together for some fun, “asked Amanda?

“I need to rest, for a few minutes,” said John.

“Me too,” added Bill.

“Well, looks like it is just us,” said Amanda to Katie. “Dad kept me satisfied and I enjoyed being with my girlfriends, but I missed you.”

“I missed you, too,” answered Katie.

The two women embraced and Katie gave Amanda a kiss on the lips. Amanda kissed her back and they both reclined on the floor. The men sat on the sofa and watched the show that Katie and Amanda were providing them.

Katie had Amanda lie on her back, so she could kiss her freely. She kissed her lips, neck, ears and earlobes. She worked her way down to her tits and then moved lower to her pussy, where she licked a mixture of Bill’s sperm and Amanda’s juices out of her pussy. Amanda rolled on her on her side and got Katie to move her body until they were in the classic sixty-nine position. Amanda inserted her tongue into her mother-in-law and tasted her dad’s semen that was mixed with Katie’s juices.

Bill and John sat on the sofa watching the show the girls were putting on for them. In a matter of a few minutes their dicks were hard and erect from watching the erotic scene in front of them. They got off the sofa and moved behind the women. Bill got behind his mother and John got behind his daughter. They pushed their cocks into their pussies and began to fuck the woman.

“It’s about time you joined us,” said Amanda. “Dad you feel good inside of me.” Then Amanda went back to licking Katie’s cunt and her husband’s cock as it thrust in and out of Katie’s pussy. Katie did the same, taking turns licking the pussy in front of her or the cock fucking the pussy. Since both men had cum a short time ago, they were able to last much longer than usual. The woman each had multiple orgasms and the men were still pumping away. Amanda played with Bill’s balls, that excited Bill and he was on the verge of cuming. Amanda could feel his semen building up in his balls so she grabbed the base of his cock, pulled it out of Katie’s pussy and sucked on it.

That did it. Bill yelled “Here I cum,” and his dick spasm and shot semen into Amanda’s mouth.

John came shortly after Bill and Katie did the same thing to him, sucking his cock and receiving his hot load of semen. The men fell away from the women, exhausted. The girls quickly moved until they were in an embrace. They both opened their mouths and stuck out their cum coated tongues. The men watched as the girls French kissed and shared the cum in their mouths

The four sat around talking all evening; finally it was time to go to bed. Bill kissed Katie goodnight while Amanda kissed John, then they disappeared upstairs to their bedroom. John and Katie sat together talking for the next two hours. John told Katie about how he and his wife got involved with swinging. John also talked about how much he enjoyed Amanda’s visit and how she got him interested in sex again. Katie told John how her mother hatred of men made Katie into a frigid bitch. She also told John about her sexual awakening at the hands of Amanda and how much she enjoyed the business trip with her son Bill.

John looked at the clock and realized it was almost one o’clock in the morning; they had talked for almost three hours. He turned to Katie and said, “Katie I have a room made up for you if you would like some privacy tonight or you can sleep with me.”

“John, I’m so glad you invited me into your bed. When Bill left to go to bed with Amanda, I thought I might be sleeping alone. I must admit, this trip with Bill has gotten me accustomed to having a warm, caring person sleeping next to me; someone with which I can cuddle, before falling asleep and wake up next to in the morning. I am beginning to expect that.”

“I know how you feel, Katie. It has been a long time since my wife died and I had forgotten how good it feels to sleep with someone. I never gave it a thought until Bill and Amanda disappeared up the stairs. I am glad you accepted my invitation.

To Be Continued

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12