Amanda and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything left?" Amanda asked as she playfully put a finger in my mouth and pulled down. Looking around in my open mouth she nodded in a satisfactory way before settling back down in the booth.

"Does he always swallow?" Kim asked Amanda quietly.

"Yep, he really likes it."

"I'm right here you know," I chimed in.

"I know," Amanda replied with a look that said I was stating the obvious. "So Kimmy knows you like the taste of cum, who cares?"

I colored slightly and shrugged shyly in answer. It wasn't that I cared that Kim knew I liked cum, I was embarrassed that I had just been thinking about how I wanted to taste Kim's cum and Amanda's answer almost seemed like she was reading my mind. I changed the subject quickly so as not to allow Amanda to think on my embarrassing reaction.

Getting the check quickly we thanked Kim again for taking us out to a great dinner. Standing up we made our way to the car and headed back to their apartment. On the way we talked about what the plan was for the rest of the night.

"We could watch a movie," Kim suggested. Amanda looked back at me and winked but when Kim saw us smiling she was quick to make a correction. "Not the movie you watched last night you sex addicts. I just got the new Bond movie on Blu-Ray, want to watch it?"

"Sure," Amanda and I answered in unison.

Pulling up at the apartment we made our way up the stairs and then to the couch after everyone took the opportunity to change into something more comfortable. Kim took one end of the couch while I took the other and Amanda lay back against me with her legs across Kim's lap. Sharing blankets as we watched the movie I tried not to think about Amanda's warm body pressed against me for fear of creating another tent in my pants.

At the end of the movie we all talked on the couch for a few minutes before Amanda and I got up to head to bed. We said goodnight to Kim and closed the door to Amanda's room behind us. Getting into bed we sat close together and I wrapped my arms around Amanda's waist.

"Did you enjoy dinner tonight?" she asked as we snuggled closer.

"Yep, the food was really good. I feel bad that Kim took us to such an expensive place though."

"Don't worry about that sweetie, Kimmy has a good job and plenty of money to spend. She loves being able to do that for her friends."

"I like Kim. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you would have such a great person for a roommate. She's really nice and I'm sorry to hear she is having a hard time lately. She seemed pretty upbeat tonight though."

"Yeah, she was really depressed for a few months but she finally seems to be feeling better. Unfortunately now her biggest problem is that she is so sexually frustrated it seems like she is going to burst. This morning she told me that when her date found out she wasn't a genetic girl last night he chased her away with threats of violence." Amanda shook her head. "I'd love for her to meet a nice guy again but for now I think she just needs to get laid." Glancing at me she asked, "Did you see her playing with herself under the table tonight?"

I blushed slightly. "Ummm, yeah."

"I figured you did, I knew she wouldn't be able to hear your slurping without taking matters into her own hand." Smiling at her clever turn of phrase she raised her eyebrows as she asked, "So how did it look?"

"How did what look?"

"Was it hot watching her play with herself while you sucked me off? Were you tempted to lean over and get a taste of her cock?" I looked over to see Amanda smiling at me. She laughed as I fumbled for a no answer. "Don't worry baby, I won't tell her you thought about sucking her cock." Waving away my protests that I wouldn't have done that Amanda said under her breath, "that actually might have been good for her."

I didn't think I was supposed to hear that but I responded quietly, "you really think that might have been good for her?"

"Definitely! I love Kimmy like a sister and if she could just get over her frustrations she could really focus on finding the right guy." I wanted to ask what that meant for me since Amanda seemed to think it was a good idea for me to suck off her roommate but I let it go. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the answer.

Amanda looked deep in thought so I let the comfortable silence last for a little while. Leaning over to kiss her on the cheek I asked, "So how about you, did you enjoy dinner tonight?"

"Yep, dinner was yummy and that dessert was to die for!"

"I agree, when you shot that creamy dessert in my mouth it was the perfect ending to our meal."

Smiling at her she pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "I'm sure you'll get more dessert soon" and then she lightly nibbled on my earlobe. I immediately felt my cock begin to grow as she breathed heavily into my ear. I reached over and placed my hand on her leg and immediately started moving my hand up towards her cock. She was already half hard as I began rubbing her cock through her pajama bottoms.

After a few seconds her cock was rock hard and I got a firm grip and started stroking faster. Turning my head towards her our mouths met and our tongues swirled together. Meanwhile Amanda reached down and undid the snap on my pants before sliding the zipper down. She reached in and got a grip on my cock through my boxers and massaged it in rhythm to my stroking.

I knew we would end up naked very soon but there was something hot about stroking each other's cocks through our clothes. As if Amanda heard my thought about being naked she removed her hand from my cock and stood up next to the bed. Her hard cock made a huge tent in the front of her pajamas and she giggled when she looked down at it. "Look what you do to me," she said with a smile as she stretched out the waistband of her pajamas to get it over her cock.

As her pajama bottoms hit the floor I moved to the edge of the bed and took her cock in my hand again. Her black lace panties had been pushed to the side so all eight inches of her hard cock stood straight out towards me. Leaning forward I brought my mouth to the front of her cock and stuck my tongue out. I licked the underside of the shaft and then closed my mouth around the head of her cock as Amanda removed her shirt and bra.

Sliding my mouth down the shaft of her cock Amanda moaned as she hit the back of my throat. I pressed her cock against my throat for a few seconds before feeling a slight gagging sensation. Sliding my mouth back up I looked at Amanda and saw her smiling lustily down at me. "Trying to take it all huh? I love it." I smiled and went back down on her cock.

When I felt her cock hit the back of my throat again Amanda gently placed her hands on the back of my head. She applied a slow steady pressure and I was able to get a little bit more of her cock in my throat before I felt the gagging sensation again. Amanda moaned even louder and then lessened the pressure on the back of my head when she felt my throat convulse. I slid my mouth back up and this time I had watery eyes as I looked up at Amanda.

"You ok baby?" she asked.

I removed her cock from my mouth, "yep, I just need more practice if I'm going to be able to take the whole thing."

She smiled. "You're getting there. Here, lay back on the bed." I lay back as Amanda slid her panties over her cock and stepped out of them. I removed my shirt as she reached towards me and grabbed my jeans and underwear at the waist and in one smooth motion pulled them down and off. I looked down at my hard cock and started to slide up the bed but Amanda stopped me by placing her hand on my leg. "Wait, just spin around and put your head towards me."

I spun around and lay down flat on the bed looking back and up at Amanda. "This is an interesting view," I said with a smile as Amanda reached over and grabbed my arms. She dragged me towards her a little bit until my head hung slightly off the bed. Looking down at me Amanda gripped her cock in her hand.

"Ready baby? Open wide."

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and Amanda pushed her hard cock into my mouth. It went in smoothly and Amanda pumped it in and out a few times before pressing it to the back of my throat. Once again applying slow, steady pressure she pushed her cock against my throat and then backed it off when she felt me start to gag. With each try she got more and more of her cock in my throat until on the fourth try she got it all in. Her balls rested on my nose as I felt her moan and hold her cock deep down my throat. Slowly pulling her cock back out Amanda removed her cock from my mouth and stepped back.

"Any more of that and I'm going to cum straight down your throat." Smiling down at me she looked up and down my body and then told me to stay right where I was. Walking over to the bedside table she squirting some lotion into her hand and climbed onto the bed. I spread my legs as Amanda positioned herself between my legs and rubbed lotion along the length of her cock and then on my hole. I lifted my head up and watched her insert first one lubed up finger and then two into my hole.

With one hand gripping my hip she used her other hand to guide her glistening cock to my hole. I let out a loud moan as the head of her cock began stretching my ass. As it popped in I let out a sigh and tried to relax the muscles of my sphincter. She began pushing and inch by inch her cock filled me. By the time she got the entire length in I was in heaven. I shuttered as I let out another moan. Amanda slowly pulled her cock back out and began a slow steady penetration of my ass. As she picked up the pace I let my head fall back off the bed and I reveled in the sounds of slapping flesh and the feeling of intense anal pleasure.

We were both breathing heavy a few minutes later when Amanda suddenly stopped with her cock buried inside me. I lifted my head and looked up at her to see that she had her head tilted like she was listening for something. A few seconds went by and then I heard it, a light tapping at her bedroom door.

"Yes Kimmy?" Amanda asked loudly. I couldn't understand Kim's muffled response through the door. "What Kim? I can't hear you." Louder but still muffled sounds through the door. "What?" Amanda asked one more time.

The door opened a crack and Kim quickly poked her head in. "I said I can hear... whoa, that's hot..." Kim trailed off as she took in the scene. I was on my back with my head hanging off the bed and Amanda her large eight inch cock buried in my ass. I tried to cover my cock with my hand as I looked up at Amanda. She smiled at Kim and then looked down at me.

"Definitely hot," Amanda agreed. Letting her eyes linger on me for a few more seconds Amanda turned back to Kim. "You were saying?"

Kim shook her head and looked down. "Ummm, yeah" she said quietly, "I was just... well, I can hear you guys doing it and it's really hard..."

"I'll bet it is" Amanda said with a chuckle.

Kim looked up. "This isn't funny Amanda. Just because you have this amazing guy and this new amazing sex life doesn't mean you have to rub it in."

Amanda's face softened as Kim finished talking. "I'm sorry Kimmy, I know this is hard for you and I swear that all the noise we were making wasn't to rub it in. I feel bad, how can we make it up to you?"

Kim looked back down at me and I could feel her eyes devouring my body. "Ummm... maybe I could... just watch or something."

Amanda smiled and looked down at me. "That's certainly ok with me. Thoughts?"

"Yeah," I said a little too fast and with a little too much enthusiasm.

Amanda actually laughed out loud when she looked down and saw my hard cock in my hand twitch with excitement. When did I go from covering my cock to stroking it? "I guess that's a yes. Come on in Kim."

Kim's face lit up with a big smile and she gave a big sigh of relief. "Thanks guys, you won't even know I'm here." I thought she would sit on the chair by Amanda's computer to watch from a distance but shutting the door behind her she walked around to the other side of the bed and sat down. She couldn't have been more than two feet from us.

Once Kim sat down Amanda immediately started up again. With my head once again hanging off the bed I went back to enjoying the feeling of Amanda's cock filling my ass. Hearing sound from the other side of the bed I lifted my head to see Kim intently watching the proceedings. She was once again biting her lip and her face had a look of concentration on it as she watched her roommate penetrate my ass. Looking down into Kim's lap I saw the source of the sound I heard as she used long slow strokes with her hand on her cock. Making eye contact with Amanda we both smiled.

Amanda slowed her stroke and slowly removed her cock from my ass. "Come here baby," Amanda said seductively as she gestured to me with her finger. I sat up and crawled towards her, meeting her mouth with mine. Her tongue entered my mouth as she laid back and pulled me down on top of her. Reaching down she positioned her cock at my hole.

With one surprisingly quick upward thrust Amanda penetrated me again. I arched my back and my momentum backwards broke our kiss as I impaled myself on her cock. Taking a second to catch my breath I smiled down at Amanda and then slowly began lifting myself up off her cock. Letting my weight do the work I slid back down until I could feel her full length inside of me. Letting out a moan I repeated the motion as Amanda placed her hands under my butt and helped smooth out the motion.

Opening my eyes I looked over to see if Kim was enjoying the show. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes as she watched me ride Amanda's cock. Her hand continued those long smooth strokes on her cock as she breathed heavily. As I watched her stroke her cock I became more and more aroused. I never thought someone would want to watch me have sex and here was Kim not only watching but stroking for all she was worth.

I stared at her cock as I bounced up and down and once again I wondered what it would taste like. I unconsciously licked my lips as I thought about it. Glancing back I saw Amanda with a sly smile on her face as she watched me. Reaching down to put her hand on top of mine Amanda took my right hand in hers and in one smooth motion leaned over and placed it on Kim's cock.

I was hesitant at first but I looked up at Kim's face and saw her smile and nod. I began slowly stroking it and as I picked up the pace of my hand motion, I also picked up the pace of my bouncing motion on Amanda's cock. After a minute or so Amanda raised her upper body off the bed and wrapped her arms around me. Leaning in she whispered in my ear, "I'll bet Kim's cock tastes even better than it looks... go for it sweetie."

Amanda shifted her body so that I fell to the side towards Kim. Amanda continued pounding my ass with long smooth strokes in a sideways position as my face was now inches from Kim's cock. Looking up at Kim's face I saw her smiling at Amanda and then down at me. Moving my head forward I kissed the tip and then slowly took the head of Kim's cock in my mouth. It tasted different than Amanda's cock but not in a bad way, like each of their cocks had a different feminine taste that I couldn't quite describe.

Promising myself to just enjoy the new experience I slowly slid my mouth down the shaft. Kim gasped as Amanda continued pounding my ass. I made long, smooth strokes up and down Kim's cock between my own moans of ecstasy. I tried to go at the same rhythm that she used when stroking it herself and in no time I had her panting and moaning like I was. Kim's hand was tangled in my hair as I felt Amanda increase her grip on my hip.

"Getting... close... Kimmy?" I heard Amanda ask between grunts.

"Oh... yeah... he's... so good."

I smiled at the compliment and then moaned even louder as Amanda pounded her entire length into me with three long strokes. "I'm cumming!" Amanda yelled as she convulsed and I felt her cock throb and swell in my ass. She let out a girly moan as she slammed her cock in as deep as it would go and shot her load in my ass. I began to feel a spreading warmth as I continued my head bobbing motion on Kim's cock.

Kim was only seconds behind as she tightened her grip in my hair and bucked her hips upward to get her entire cock in my mouth. Kim shot load after load of cum into my mouth, filling it almost to overflowing. After her cock finally stopped twitching and she was spent I removed my cum-filled mouth from her cock. Breathing through my nose I swallowed her load in three big gulps.

Kim looked down at me with eyes that were glazed over with pleasure. "Wow that was amazing!" Turning to Amanda she asked, "Amanda, did you teach him how to do that?"

"Nope," she said from behind me as her rapidly deflating cock slipped out of my ass. "He claims he has never done it before but I think he is lying." She laughed as she gave my ass a light spank.

Looking back over my shoulder I protested. "I'm not lying, I told you that this just feels natural to me. I had never even seen another cock until I met you but just I love pleasing you." I glanced at Kim. "And you too. Your cum was tasty." I quickly looked down in embarrassment. Did I really just tell Kim that I thought her cum was tasty? What had gotten into me?

Kim laughed and then looked at Amanda. "Would you mind if I returned the favor he just did for me? His cock looks about to burst but I don't want to step on your toes if you want him all for yourself."

"Not at all Kimmy, I'm sure he would appreciate the attention." Amanda winked at me as Kim reached over and took my aching cock in her hands. Leaning over she took the entire thing in her mouth in one smooth motion. Amanda scooted over next to me and put an arm around me as she watched Kim bob up and down on my swollen cock.

"Make sure not to swallow, my man here wants it." Kim smiled around my cock as she continued her long, deep sucking. Amanda began kissing me and our tongues swirled as I felt myself quickly pass the point of no return. Amanda kept her mouth on mine as I breathed heavily and moaned with every shot of cum that entered Kim's mouth.

True to her word Kim kept all my cum in her mouth as she sat up and pulled my mouth to hers. She filled my mouth with cum and I leaned back to swallow it all. Sighing contentedly I turned towards Amanda and planted a kiss on her lips. Placing her hand on the back of my head Amanda opened her mouth and swirled her tongue with mine.

Kim lightly patted my cock as she got up off the bed and started towards the door. "Thanks for letting me join you guys, that was amazing! I'll leave you two love birds alone." Opening the door she turned around and gave us a smile on her way out.

"Goodnight," Amanda and I said together as we fell into each other's arms. After a few minutes of soft kisses we got under the covers to go to sleep. As we tangled our bodies together I thought again about how lucky I was to be with such an amazing girl. Tonight was another night of firsts and I was grateful to end the night in the perfect way possible: in Amanda's arms.

12