Amanda and Me Ch. 05

Story Info
It's been a week.
8.9k words
4.79
80.3k
112

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook myself awake as my dream began to fade. Visions of naked flesh and feelings of intense desire began to diminish as I woke up. I didn't remember having many sex dreams before meeting Amanda but now it was happening every night. It felt like she had awoken some sex-crazed part of my subconscious that I didn't even realize I had.

I felt my rock hard cock rub against the sheet as I shifted to glance at the clock. I had some time before work so I rolled over and put my arm around Amanda, spooning her from behind. I pressed my chest against her back and she let out a sleepy sigh as our naked bodies settled against each other. Sweeping her hair back to exposed the curve of her bare shoulder and neck I leaned in and kissed softly behind her ear.

Leaning forward I whispered quietly in her ear, "Good morning sexy."

"Mmmm, good morning," she whispered back. "Looks like someone is excited to see me this morning." She wiggled her butt and I laughed softly as my cock rubbed against her lower back.

"Yep, I'm very happy to see you this morning."

I'm not sure if it was the dream or the thoughts about our sexcapade the night before but suddenly I was extremely horny. I usually wasn't the one to initiate sexual contact but in my current state I couldn't help myself. I slid my hand up and gently squeezing her breast with one hand as I resumed kissing her neck from behind. Amanda let out a low moan and arched her back as my kisses rained down on her soft skin.

Turning her head back towards me Amanda's mouth met mine as she shifted onto her back. Grabbing the back of my head she pulled me to her as her tongue hungrily explored my mouth. As we kissed passionately I slid my hand down from her breast to find her cock already growing. With only a few strokes her cock was hard and her arms were around me pulling me on top of her.

We continued making out as my bare chest pressed against her small breasts. Placing my legs on either side of hers I slid my body up and down to create friction between us. Her large cock ground against me and the heat of it against my bare skin caused my own cock to stiffen further. I don't know what had gotten into me but I couldn't wait to have her inside me again.

I slid my body up until I was straddling her stomach. Reaching back I took Amanda's cock in my hand and then inched back until the head of her cock pressed against my hole. Rubbing her cock up and down with one hand I leaned over and squirted some lotion in my other hand from the bedside table. Switching hands I quickly coated her cock and lined it up for penetration.

Pressing my ass back against her cock I felt my hole start to stretch. I looked down to see Amanda biting her lip in the low morning light as her hands pressed down on my hips. I moaned as the head of her cock slipped into my ass, filling me with her full girth. I must have been stretched out from the night before because I was able to quickly slide down and have her entire eight inch cock fill me.

Exhaling deeply I started to rock back and forth on her cock. I quickly built up a rhythm and Amanda's moans began to match mine. Her grip on my hips tightened and she matched each of my down thrusts with an upward one of her own. I began stroking my cock as Amanda pounded me harder and faster. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room as both of our breathing became heavier.

My hand became a blur on my own cock as I felt my impending orgasm approach. I looked down at Amanda through half-closed eyes as I felt myself go over the edge. My ass tightened around her shaft as the first shot of cum left my cock and sprayed between Amanda's breasts. With each shot of cum I felt my ass tighten and relax, almost like I was milking her cock. It felt amazing and by the look on Amanda's face I wasn't the only one enjoying it.

It took only a few more seconds before Amanda let out a loud moan and bucked her hips upward. As she tightened her grip on my hips and buried her cock deep inside me I felt her cock spasm. Her hot cum began to flood into me as she continued to thrust her cock up into me. By the time Amanda let out a final moan and collapsed back in exhaustion I began to feel a spreading warmth from the large deposit she had made inside me.

Amanda took a few seconds to recover and then looked up at me with a wicked smile on her face. "Wow, what got into you this morning? You practically attacked me."

I was suddenly embarrassed by my aggressiveness and blushed faintly as I looked down at her cum covered chest. "Yeah, I had a dream about you..."

"Well then I hope you dream about me every night because that was a great way to wake up!" She glanced down at her own chest. "But look at the mess you made," she teased, "who is going to clean this up?"

I smiled and slowly lifted up until her spent, wet cock slid out of my ass with a plop. As I scooted back so my head was level with her chest I felt her cum begin to trickle out of my ass and run down the inside of my leg. Bringing my mouth down to her breasts I licked each nipple before sliding my tongue up between her breasts and getting a mouthful of my cum. I theatrically slurped the last bit into my mouth and made eye contact with her as I swallowed.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you do that," Amanda said with a giant smile on her face.

I smiled back and then glanced over at the clock. "Oh crap, I'm going to be late to work again," I said as I leaned forward and put my mouth on hers. Our tongues swirled briefly and then I hopped off the bed and got dressed quickly. With another quick kiss goodbye I headed out the door.

For the second day in a row I was a few minutes late for work. And for the second day in a row it was totally worth it. That morning was first time in my life I had ever had a quickie before work and it was everything I could have ever hoped it would be. I was so horny when I woke up after that intense dream and it was like I couldn't help myself, I had to have Amanda inside of me.

As I sat down and logged into the company network that last thought kept bouncing around in my head: I had to have Amanda inside of me. Her inside of me not me inside of her. It didn't feel weird to think that way about Amanda. In fact, it actually felt strange to think about sex with her the other way. It wasn't a surprise to me that I was with someone more sexually dominant than me but it was a surprise that I had taken to my sexually submissive role so quickly and so naturally.

Turning back to my desk I tried to put thoughts of Amanda out of my head and get to work. Easier said than done but by late morning I managed to focus and start getting some work done. But then just before lunch I got an email from my friend Chris who was one of the guys that I had dinner with on Friday the week before. The first line of the email was "I hope everyone is ready for the fantasy football draft at my place tonight!"

Damn, I had forgotten all about that. I didn't even like football but I had been talked into doing fantasy football by the rest of the guys at dinner last week. At the time I had told myself that I needed to spend more time being social with my friends. Of course, that promise came less than an hour before I met Amanda. Now my priorities were a little different. Technically I didn't have plans for later that night but if I was honest with myself I was hoping to see Amanda again. However, I really should try to spend more time with my friends because before last week I had been feeling like a bit of a hermit. I replied to the fantasy football email that I would be there and then I picked up my cell phone and texted Amanda to say hi.

Me: Hey there

It only took a minute or two before I got a response.

A: Hey, I was just thinking about you! How is your day going?

Me: Good, how about you?

A: Fantastic! I could definitely get used to mornings like today. ;)

Me: Yep, me too!

A: So what's going on tonight? Want to grab dinner at that new restaurant on the waterfront? I've heard good things.

I sat there frozen for a few seconds staring down at my phone. I knew I should have waited to send Chris that email about attending the fantasy football draft tonight. I wrestled with it for a few seconds before finally deciding to stick with the plan to see friends tonight. There would be plenty of time this weekend to hang out with Amanda.

Me: Dang, I can't tonight. Can I take you there tomorrow night instead?

A: Sure, tomorrow night is good. Big date tonight? :)

Me: Ha, very funny. No, I have this fantasy football draft thing tonight with some friends. Pretty dorky I know.

A: Lol, very dorky! I promise not to judge though because I did it last year.

Me: You played fantasy football? Really?

A: Yeah, I almost won too. I had no idea what to do so I just let the computer pick my team for me.

Me: I would totally let the computer pick for me but unfortunately this is one of those drafts where we all get in a room and bid against each other for players.

A: Well I'm sure you and the boys will have fun tonight. Maybe Kimmy and I will go see a movie or something. Behave yourself tonight cutie! I'll talk to you later.

Me: Ok, talk to you later.

I set the phone down and shook my head. I couldn't believe I passed on hanging out with Amanda to do something I didn't even really want to do. I was hoping I wouldn't come to regret that decision. Oh well, at least we had a date for Friday night.

Getting back to work I put my head down to try to get through as much of my large workload as possible. Working through the rest of the day I was surprised to look up and see that I was the only one left at the office. I didn't realize how late it actually was until I looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost 8:00PM. That meant I only had an hour to get home, eat something, and then head over to Chris' house for the fantasy draft. Logging off my computer I raced home and ate dinner in record time.

Heading to Chris' house I arrived about ten minutes before the start of the draft. I grabbed a beer and made small talk with the guys as we set up our laptops around the dining room. We talked about how work was going and how nice it was for us all to get together for dinner last week. Then Chris asked me what I had been up to for the past week.

"Not much, work has been crazy as usual." I wasn't sure how to bring up the fact that I had been spending all my time with Amanda so I just nonchalantly added, "Oh and I also met a girl."

The guys near us stopped their conversation and turned towards me, suddenly interested. Chris smiled and asked, "Really? Where?"

"At the restaurant where we had dinner last week. I ran into her after you guys left." I left out the part about how literal my running into her was.

Now I had everyone's attention. "Did you get her number? What happened?"

I was suddenly embarrassed by all the attention so I continued to be coy. "All that happened was that we met at the bar and had a few drinks and then went home."

"Together?"

I paused for a few seconds. "Yep, together."

Chris was impressed. "Nice! So are you going to see her again?"

"Yeah, we have hung out a few times since then. It's going really well actually."

This set off a round of congratulations and encouragements. It felt good to see everyone's big smiles and to get their heartfelt pats on the back. We had a few minutes before the draft began so I told them a little bit about Amanda: our shared interests, what she does for a living and what she looks like. I'm not sure they believed me when I told them how beautiful she is but they would just have to meet her one day and see for themselves.

Taking my seat at the dining room table I took a few seconds to mentally prepare myself for the draft. I knew very little about football so I just followed an online "Fantasy Football Drafting for Dummies" manual. When it said to draft a player I bid until the price got too high. After an hour or so I had a few guys that I was told were decent but I was starting to get more and more distracted by thoughts of Amanda.

I kept thinking about how great it had been spending time with her over the last two nights. Our conversations were engrossing and the fact that we were so compatible intellectually made me even more attracted to her. Not that I could be much more attracted to her since I thought about her sexually all the time. Even that simple thought made me start thinking about how it feels when her tongue swirls with mine, when we press our naked bodies together, when she grinds her hard cock against me, when I wrap my lips around her cock...

I stopped myself as I felt my cock hardening in my pants. I was only going to frustrate myself if I kept thinking those thoughts. Thankfully my lap was hidden under the table so I didn't have to explain the growing tent in my pants. I tried to bid on the next player just to take my mind off Amanda and her amazing body. It took about five minutes or so to get myself under control but that's when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out I saw a text message from Amanda.

A: Hey cutie! Are you done with your fairytale football? I'm in bed all alone and I could use some company. ;)

So much for trying not to think about her naked. My cock sprang to life as I thought about sliding into bed with her. Was there any way I could sneak out early?

Me: Hey there! Unfortunately we are still drafting. :( How was your night?

A: It was good, Kimmy and I made dinner together and then watched some TV. She had some nice things to say about you.

Me: Really? What about me?

A: That you are a really nice guy and that you are funny and sweet. She complemented your oral skills too. :) I'm certainly thinking about those amazing oral skills of yours right now. Are you going to be done soon?

Me: I hope so, I really want to see you tonight.

A: Me too baby! Let me know when you are done, hopefully I'll still be awake.

Me: Ok, hope to see you soon.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at the screen on my laptop. I slumped in my seat when realized that I had only drafted half my team so far and we had been drafting players for almost two hours. I tried to shake off my disappointment and concentrate on the draft again but it was too late, every thought I had was of a naked Amanda in her bed. It took another hour for us to finish the draft and as the last player was drafted I pulled my phone from my pocket and texted Amanda.

Me: Hey, we are finally done. Are you still awake? Want me to stop by?

I closed my laptop and made small talk with the guys as we all packed up our stuff. I was just glad to finally be done and hopefully on my way to see Amanda. Checking my phone every few minutes I quickly used the bathroom and prepared to head out. As I started towards the door I was intercepted by Chris who complimented me on the fantasy team I had drafted and then quickly turned the conversation to Amanda.

"Hey man, congrats on the girl you met. That's so awesome for you!"

"Thanks Chris," I said as I looked down at my phone again. No text back.

"Waiting for a text from a certain someone?" Chris asked with a smile. "I saw you smiling while reading a text during the draft and I just assumed that was her."

"Yep, that was her. Right now I was just checking to see if she is still up but she probably already went to sleep." I looked back up at Chris to see him nodding thoughtfully. "So how is your love life going? Last time we talked you were dating a girl named Megan... or Michelle... or something with an M?"

"Monica actually, but that was months ago. Lately my love life has been pretty non-existent," he said with a laugh. It wasn't a bitter laugh, just a laugh of a guy who had been comfortably single for a while. "I'm always on the lookout but it's been harder to meet people lately with my new job and everything."

I found it hard to believe that Chris ever had a hard time meeting girls. Not that he was super aggressive or anything but he was a decent looking guy with a good personality and he always seemed to have a girlfriend. "I know what you mean. I was having trouble meeting people recently too but I guess I just got lucky meeting Amanda last week."

"Sounds like it. Congrats again buddy, it's been a long time since I've seen you this happy." Chris smiled at me as we exchanged a quick hug and said our goodbyes.

I drove home and checked my phone one last time as I walked into my apartment. Still nothing. Walking into my room I was amazed that I could fall for Amanda this hard in less than a week. I didn't know if it was love or lust or some combination of the two but I wanted to be with her all the time. It was late so I brushed my teeth and quickly undressed.

Sliding into bed I thought about the fact that it had been a few nights since I had slept at my own apartment. It had been great staying at Amanda's and getting to wake up next to her the last couple mornings. Thoughts of being in Amanda's bed made me reach down and slowly begin to play with my cock. I began to replay the last few nights in my head: the warmth of our naked bodies pressed together, the feel of our tongues swirling together, the taste of her warm cock in my mouth, and the pleasure of her cock sliding in and out of my ass.

I began stroking my cock with one hand while I fingered my ass with the other. Stopping for a second I reached over and opened the drawer next to my bed. Reaching in I felt around until I got ahold of a firm silicone object. Pulling it out I smiled at the bumpy dildo and squirted some lotion on it. I spread my legs and placed the tip of the dildo at the entrance to my hole, rubbing it up and down to spread the lotion.

I gently but firmly pushed the dildo into my ass, gasping as it stretched me out. Working it in and out, I built up a rhythm as I returned to stroking my cock. It took about a minute until I felt my balls tighten up and then release as the first shot of cum left my cock. I continued to fuck my ass with the dildo as my cock continued it's eruption and cum covered my lower torso. As my orgasm subsided and my breathing slowed I was suddenly exhausted. I removed the dildo from my ass and had just enough energy to drop it next to the bed before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I woke up when my phone buzzed next to my bed. It was a text message from Amanda.

A: Good morning sexy! It's too bad you didn't get done sooner last night so I could say that in person this morning.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I glanced at the clock. It was almost time to leave for work.

Me: Good morning! Sorry about last night, we went later than I thought we would.

A: No worries baby, the important thing is that we are hanging out tonight! Still want to go to that new place on the waterfront?

Me: Yep, sounds good to me.

A: Fantastic, I can't wait! Have a good day at work and try not to think about me too much. :)

Me: Not possible, but I'll try. Have a good day!

I dragged myself out of bed and cleaned up for work. I had dried cum covering my entire stomach so it took a little longer than normal to get ready but I managed to clean up quickly and head out. Sitting down at my desk all I could think about was how badly I wanted this work day to be over. Thankfully things were busy but there were still times when I felt like I was watching the clock, not to mention all the times I caught myself just sitting there thinking about Amanda.

All those daydreams must have delayed me more than I thought because at 5:30PM I still had a few things to finish. Since we were meeting at 7:00PM I knew I had to get moving if I was going to make it on time. I grabbed a work laptop and promised myself that I would finish the rest of my work at home this weekend. Gathering up the rest of my stuff I quickly headed home.