Amanda and Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking in the door to my apartment I went through my usual routine on nights when I saw Amanda: enema kit, shower and shave. Once I was all cleaned up I got dressed and prepared to head out to meet Amanda at the restaurant. I initially suggested picking her up but since the waterfront was in the middle between my place and Amanda's we agreed to just meet there.

After a brisk walk I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes early. Looking around I was really impressed, it was trendy yet romantic in a fancy-date-night kind of way. There was even a lounge upstairs and the sign said that there was dancing after 10:00PM. I gave my name to the hostess and took a seat to wait for Amanda to arrive.

I was reading through work emails on my phone when someone whispered in my ear, "Hey sexy, did you miss me?" Looking up I saw Amanda standing over me with a huge smile on her face.

"Of course!" I said as I bolted up out of my chair and into her arms. Our loving embrace quickly turned into a passionate kiss and for the first time in my life I understood why people said they felt fireworks when kissing the right person. At that moment I felt like it was the Fourth of July. We embraced like we hadn't seen each other in months but it had really only been about a day and a half.

Breaking our kiss I stepped back on shaky legs. Refocusing my eyes I was struck once again by Amanda's beauty, both in face and body. Her high cheekbones and big smile gave her a radiant glow. Her flowing blue evening dress was tight enough to show off every curve while simultaneously leaving just a little bit of mystery. I couldn't help but reach over and lightly touch her side as I admired her figure.

"You know, if you keep staring like that your eyes might fall out."

I looked up and returned her smile with one of my own. "Sorry about that, it's just that you look amazing tonight!"

"Aww, thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." She looked me up and down and made a pleased "Mmm" sound under her breath.

We chatted about our day for a few minutes before they called my name and escorted us to a table overlooking the water. The sun was beginning to go down and the sky was alight with color. As we chatted about what to order I was struck by how perfect a night it was and how lucky I was to be spending it with Amanda.

After the waiter took our order Amanda made eye contact with me and asked, "So it's been exactly a week since the night we met, any regrets?"

I almost laughed at the absurdity of her question. "Regrets? No way! This last week has been the best week of my entire life. Why, do you have regrets?"

"Not at all, I just wanted to gage how you felt about how things were going." She paused for a second and then continued. "I don't know, maybe some of what Kimmy and I talked about last night just got in my head."

"What do you mean?"

"Kim really likes you and she told me that she really likes us together. She also knows what I like from guys in bed and she was just concerned that at some point you might get tired of being the submissive one or something."

"No, not at all. In fact, I was just thinking about this yesterday morning after I left your place. I love our sexual dynamic. I told you a few days ago how natural it felt for me to be this way with you and I meant it. The days since then have only strengthened my belief that my shy, submissive nature has always yearned for this."

Amanda smiled and reached over to place her hand on mine. "Good, I just had to hear you say it. Kimmy is much more flexible when it comes to her sexual role than I am. It's tough for a total top like me to meet the right straight guy but I feel lucky to have found you."

I leaned forward and kissed the back of her hand. "No, I'm the lucky one. This last week has consisted of so many amazing new experiences and that's all because of you. You have expanded my sexual horizons beyond anything I ever thought possible."

"Don't worry baby, there are plenty more new experiences ahead," she said and she winked.

I felt my stomach flutter at the implications of what that comment could mean when our waiter returned to the table with our order. Some of the dishes we shared were new to me but Amanda seemed to know all the specialties and despite my limited experience with different types of food I really enjoyed everything.

As the meal continued so did the good conversation. It seemed like there was never a moment of silence as we talked about everything from bands we liked to hiking to politics. Amanda was in the middle of a story about going to a college party that got completely out of control when she suddenly stopped.

"Wait, I almost forgot. Kimmy and I are going to have some friends over to our place tomorrow night. Nothing crazy like the party I was describing, just a fun get-together with friends. Do you want to come?"

"I'd love to," I answered immediately but then I paused when a thought occurred to me. "Umm, so Kim is going to be there right?"

"Of course."

"Is it going to be weird? After what happened the other night I mean."

Amanda laughed. "Why would things be weird? Because you sucked her cock?"

"Well... yeah." Amanda rolled her eyes so I continued. "Look, this is all new territory for me. The only girlfriend I've ever had would get mad at me if I even looked at another girl."

Amanda shook her head. "You certainly don't have to worry about me being jealous. If you remember correctly I was the one who encouraged you to suck Kimmy's dick."

I nodded my head. "That's true."

"Kimmy is my best friend and I've told you how much I hate to see her sexually frustrated. If you want to help her get over that frustration and it makes you both happy that makes me happy."

I was flabbergasted and it must have shown on my face.

Amanda laughed again. "Let me ask you a question: Do you want to have a relationship with Kim?"

"No, I want to have a relationship with you." I immediately realized how bluntly I said that and I blushed slightly.

Amanda smiled, "Exactly! So what is there to be confused about?"

We finished our meal and by the time the waiter brought the check Amanda and I were discussing what to do with the rest of our night. We talked about seeing a movie or maybe just heading back to my place with a bottle of wine. The waiter mentioned that the new lounge upstairs was a lot of fun and encouraged us to check it out. Taking his advice I signed the credit card receipt and we headed upstairs.

The lounge was as big as the restaurant downstairs but it was a lot less crowded at this early hour. There was a large bar and a dance floor that was currently unoccupied. Grabbing some drinks we relaxed on the comfortable furniture until after 10:00PM when the dancing started. As soon as the DJ turned the music up Amanda grabbed my hand and practically dragged me to the dance floor.

I was definitely nervous about dancing with Amanda. My ex-girlfriend used to refuse to invite me out with her when she would go dancing because she said that I was so bad at it that it embarrassed her. There were a number of people making their way to the dance floor so I thought that I might be able to fake it if Amanda and I danced close enough together and there were people around.

Arriving at the center of the dance floor Amanda turned back towards me and started swaying her hips to the beat. She pulled me in so our bodies were pressed together and ground against me as she moved. Her movements were sexy and rhythmic and I felt a stirring in my pants as soon as she started rubbing against me. I tried to move my body in conjunction with hers and I hoped she didn't realize that I didn't know what I was doing. After a few minutes it was clear I hadn't succeeded.

Amanda put her mouth next to my ear and spoke over the loud music. "Just move your hips baby. Here, like this." She grabbed my hips in her hands and moved them back and forth to the beat. She leaned in again and said, "Good, now bend your knees a little and copy me." She stepped back and moved easily from side to side swaying her hips to show me how to do it. Watching my body mimic her movements Amanda mouthed "much better" and gave me a big smile.

With Amanda's continuing instructions I felt like I was starting to enjoy myself. Since I had never really danced with someone like this before I had no idea what a turn on it was. It almost felt like foreplay as we were constantly touching and grinding our bodies against each other. I had a raging hard on that constantly ground against Amanda's hip as we danced. Amanda smiled down at it the first time she felt it rub against her and within a few minutes I felt her start to have the same problem.

The dance floor quickly filled up and in no time we were pressed together out of necessity rather than choice. After grinding our bodies together face to face through a couple more songs, Amanda took me playfully by the hips and spun me around. Hugging me from behind she pressed her chest against my back and I felt her large hard cock nestle between my cheeks. She began a slow grinding motion to the beat of the music that rubbed her cock up and down my crack.

I had seen guys grind on girls this way before but I had never seen the girl doing it to the guy. I glanced around to make sure no one was staring at us but with the packed dance floor only one person even seemed to notice. It was cute girl dancing with her friends next to us and when I made eye contact with her she gave me a big smile and mouthed "Yeah" while holding up her drink in cheers. I took that as the ok to grind back and I met each of Amanda's grinding motions with one of my own.

After dancing like that for the length of a song I could tell Amanda was getting more turned on as her grip on my hip kept getting tighter. When the song ended and another one began I felt Amanda pull back a little and take one hand off my hip. She quickly returned the hand and pressed her body back against me only this time I didn't feel her hard cock pressing between us. Instead I felt it slide forward between my slightly parted legs.

I quickly closed my legs to trap her hard cock and began to rock back and forth to the beat. I looked down to see the tip of her cockhead appear from between my legs every time she pressed all the way against me. Amanda moaned in my ear as I pressed back against her and reached down to caress the head of her cock on her forward motions. I continued rubbing as our bodies ground together and her cock slid back and forth between my legs.

After only a minute or two of dancing like that Amanda took her hand off my hip and discretely adjusted herself again. Once her cock was secure under her dress she took my hand and quickly led me off the dance floor. I wondered if she was ready to leave after only an hour of dancing but instead of heading towards the stairs she lead me the other direction. I wasn't sure what she had in mind but she stopped next to the women's bathroom.

"Wait here a second baby."

She went into the bathroom and returned seconds later.

"Ok, the coast is clear. Come on."

I followed Amanda into the bathroom and was thankful that it was indeed empty. There were only three stalls and Amanda led me to the largest one against the back wall. Closing and locking the stall door behind her Amanda turned to me and quickly pressed her lips to mine. I opened my mouth and her tongue met mine as we pressed our bodies together. I was so turned on after what had happened on the dance floor that I quickly reached down and rubbed her cock through her dress as we kissed.

With the slightly muted pulse of the music in the background I started kissing down Amanda's neck. She purred in my arms as I kissed her upper chest and played with her breasts through her dress. Taking a quick glance behind me I sat down on the lid of the toilet and grabbed her hips to pull her towards me. Lifting up her dress I saw her hard cock trapped in the waistband of her black lace panties. I put my fingers in the waistband and slid them down allowing her large cock to bounce free and spring towards me.

I licked my lips at her sight of her hard eight inch cock and looked up to see Amanda with pure lust in her eyes. She took a step towards me and pushed her cock straight into my mouth. At least five or six inches made it in before she pulled her cock back out. Moving her hips forward again she pushed even more of her large cock in my mouth.

"Oh that feels so good baby!" She whispered as she began sawing her hard cock in and out of my mouth.

"Mmmm" I moaned around her cock. Remembering Amanda's deep throating lesson from Wednesday night I leaned forward to take as much of her cock in my mouth as I could. I relaxed my throat muscles and pushed forward, slowly taking the last inch or two of her cock. She gasped as my lips made contact with the base of her cock but after holding there for a few seconds I had to back out so I wouldn't gag. Repeating the process a few times Amanda's moaning became louder and she began bucking her hips in time to my sucking motion.

Suddenly the music got louder and Amanda stopped her thrusting with three or four inches of her cock still buried in my mouth. I looked up at Amanda with a questioning look until I realized that someone had opened the bathroom door. We listened as the door closed and someone walked in heels towards the stalls. I held my breath as the door to the first stall opened and closed. I heard her settle in over the faint sound of the music and Amanda gave a small, quiet sigh.

Once it was clear that we weren't caught Amanda began slowly sliding her cock in and out of my mouth again. She was going slow and we both tried not to make any noise as I continued to discretely suck her cock. After a few minutes there was a flush from the other stall and the door opened. We froze in place again as she washed her hands in the sink and then exited the bathroom.

"That was close, maybe I should pick up the pace," Amanda said as she slid her cock back into my mouth. She looked down at me and smiled then took my head in her hands and began fucking my face. Her hard cock entered my throat on every forward thrust and after about thirty seconds or so her knees began to shake as she got close to orgasm. Her breathing quickly became ragged and she increased the pace of her thrusting.

"Here... I cum... baby!"

I locked my lips down tight around her cock as I felt it spasm in my mouth. Her first shot of hot cum hit the back of my throat with force. Sliding my mouth back I felt the second squirt of cum leave her cock and land on my tongue. Allowing each subsequent shot of Amanda's cum to pool in my mouth I reached out and held her as she tried to keep her balance on unsteady legs. It felt like she would keep cumming forever but finally her orgasm subsided.

I smiled up at her as Amanda stepped back and her spent cock slipped from my mouth. Once again I felt an incredible sense of pride that I could give her such pleasure. Opening my mouth to show her my mouthful of cum I kept holding my eye contact with her as I swallowed. A content "Mmmm" sound sounded from my throat after her entire load went down.

"You are amazing," Amanda said with a smile as she helped me up off the toilet. Once I was standing she immediately pressed her lips to mine and probed my mouth with her tongue. Stepping back she grabbed my hand and opened the stall door. "Come on, I feel like dancing again."

We ducked out of the bathroom and then danced for another hour or so. By the time Amanda leaned in close, lightly squeezed my cock through my pants and whispered in my ear that she couldn't wait until we got home I knew it was time to go. All I could do was nod vigorously at her unspoken question and before I knew it we were heading down the stairs and out of the building towards my apartment.

We had been walking for about five minutes when Amanda stopped and turned towards me. She looked down at my pants and giggled, "Hold on, aren't you uncomfortable walking with that?"

I looked down to see my hard cock straining against the front of my pants. "Ummm, a little." I tried to tuck it up under my waistband but it was still obvious that I had an erection. "I just keep thinking about what is going to happen when we get back to my place."

Amanda smiled. "You know, it's a good fifteen minute walk back to your apartment and I would hate to see you uncomfortable all that way. I could take care of this for you," she said as she stepped towards me and gave my cock a quick rub.

"Here?" I looked around the dark street but still saw plenty of people walking around.

"I'm sure we could find a secluded place nearby," Amanda said with a wink.

I thought about it for a second. "Ummm, maybe we should just head back. I can be uncomfortable for a few minutes and then we will have more time and we can..."

Amanda grabbed my hand and began pulling me forward. "Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

When we arrived at the door to my apartment we were both practically out of breath. I had never wanted to get home so quickly in my life and clearly Amanda felt the same way. She hugged me from behind as I unlocked the door and the feel of her heavy breathing on my neck and her body pressed against my back made me even hornier. By the time I got the door open Amanda had slid her hands down and was rubbing my hard cock through my pants.

We burst over the threshold into my apartment with Amanda's hand still caressing my cock. I turned back towards her as I shut the door behind us and she quickly pressed her lips to mine. With our tongues locked in a passionate kiss we blindly shuffled towards my bedroom. I stumbled against the doorframe but managed to right myself and pull us towards the bed. My legs made contact and I fell backwards onto the bed with Amanda quickly coming down on top of me. Our mouths came apart briefly and Amanda used the opportunity to bring her mouth down to my neck instead.

As Amanda kissed and licked a trail from my earlobe down the curve of my neck she quickly went to work on the button of my pants. Sliding the zipper down she hooked her fingers in the top of my jeans and in one quick motion pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees. My hard cock sprang free and Amanda wrapped her hand around it and began using long strokes from the base to the tip.

Taking her lips from my neck Amanda went to her knees next to the bed and engulfed my aching cock in one smooth motion. I gasped in pleasure as her wet, warm mouth enveloped my entire length. As she moved her mouth up and down on my cock Amanda slid my pants and underwear the rest of the way off and then nudged my legs apart. I quickly spread them to give her better access and she briefly teased my balls before running her finger down my crack.

A loud moan escaped my lips and I involuntarily bucked my hips when Amanda's finger touched my hole. She slowly pushed her finger into my ass before pulling it back out. She began making small circles with her finger while at the same time she continued to bob up and down on my cock. Just when I was about to go over the edge towards an earthshaking orgasm Amanda slipped her mouth off my cock with a loud pop and smiled up at me.

"Ready baby?"

"Yes! I can't wait to feel you inside me."

Amanda winked at me and then stood up next to the bed with her rock hard cock in her hand. Without breaking eye contact she pulled her dress up over her head and stepped out of her panties. I followed her lead by removing my shirt and then grabbing my spread legs and pulling them towards my body. Amanda giggled at my hurry to get in position as she rubbed lotion onto her cock and stepped towards me.

Amanda adopted a look that was part lust and part concentration as she bent her knees slightly and rubbed her lubed cock up and down my crack. Pulling my hip toward her with one hand she used the other to line up her glistening cock with my hole. She was biting her lip as she began to push forward, allowing her large cock to slowly stretch my ass.