Amanda and Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over to see both Amanda and the blonde employee, Megan by her name tag, smiling broadly at me. They both seemed to enjoy how embarrassed their frank conversation was making me and the wink Amanda gave me confirmed my suspicions. Despite my blushes I actually was interested in having them select another toy for me so I said something to that effect while Amanda tried not to laugh at how uncomfortable I was.

Megan led the way as we walked up and down the isles together. Every few feet she would stop and pick something up so she and Amanda could discuss it. I stayed behind them and let them debate the merits of each anal toy while I nodded and smiled. At first the size of the toys made me nervous but then I remembered how big Amanda's dick is and how much I enjoyed the feeling of it in my ass. Before I knew it I was imagining how each toy would feel as it slid into my ass.

Lost in my own imagination I was brought back to reality when Amanda cleared her throat. I looked up to see Amanda and Megan both looking at me with smiles on their faces. "What was that?" I asked as I tried to replay the last thing that was said to me.

Amanda laughed and looked over at Megan. "I told he wasn't listening." Turning back to me she held out a black butt plug that was encased in plastic. "What do you think of this one? Think it will fit?"

I took it from her hand and examined it briefly. "Definitely."

"Good," Amanda said with a smile. "Why don't you hold onto it while we keep looking." Amanda then leaned in to whisper in my ear. "And you might want to adjust yourself cutie," she said and then turned away.

I looked down to see a tent in the front of my pants. Quickly turning around I heard Amanda and Megan both start giggling. With my face turning red again I reached down and adjusted myself before vowing to focus on the items they selected and not let my mind wander to using them later.

Over the next ten minutes Amanda and Megan browsed the isles with me in tow. They discussed the pros and cons of each type of toy as they made comments about how much I would enjoy each one. After some debate Amanda finally decided on a dildo for me. Unlike the one I already had at home this one looked like a giant cock and it had a suction cup on the bottom.

As I took it from Amanda she glanced at the dildo and the butt plug in my hands. "I think that will do it for toys, how about we get a movie?"

"Definitely," I said as I looked up towards the front of the store.

"We have a great movie selection," Megan chimed in as we all started walking towards the front of the store. "Is there a specific genre you guys are looking for? Amateur? Anal?"

"Transsexual," Amanda answered.

Megan stopped in her tracks. "Transsexual?" She looked from Amanda to me and then back to Amanda. I could almost see the gears turning as she realized what that meant. "Umm... yeah," she finally stammered. "Over there against that wall," she said as she pointed across the store.

Turning towards Amanda I noticed the sly smile on her face as the two of us headed towards the wall Megan had indicated. When we got there I said quietly, "Great job, I think you almost gave her a heart attack."

Amanda laughed. "I dropped some hints when we were looking at toys but I guess she didn't get it. The look on her face when I said 'transsexual' was priceless though wasn't it? I wanted to take a picture."

I smiled at the thought as Amanda and I began looking through the transsexual DVDs. I wasn't as familiar with the "Shemale" genre as others but we chatted about the movies we found interesting. I was surprised that there weren't more movies of guys getting fucked by transsexuals but in the end we found two movies that we both liked. With movies and toys in hand we picked up a couple bottles of lube and then headed over to check out.

Megan met us at the cash register and smiled sheepishly as she took the items from me. "Did you guys find everything you need?" At a nod from me she looked over at Amanda and continued, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry about my reaction earlier. I was caught off guard because you are so feminine and attractive. The possibility that you might be transsexual never even crossed my mind."

"It's no problem," Amanda said with a smile. "We both got a kick out of your reaction."

Megan laughed and seemed to relax with the knowledge that we were not offended. As she began ringing up our purchases she continued. "So how long have you guys been together?"

"Not that long," Amanda answered before I could respond. As I handed Megan my credit card Amanda reached over and rubbed my back. "But so far things are going great."

Megan smiled at our interaction. "You guys seem really good together," she said as she swiped my card. She hesitated and then seemed to make a decision. "Forgive me if this is too forward but do you guys play with others? If so, my boyfriend and I would love to hang out sometime. He would love you," she said as she looked at Amanda, "and I'm definitely interested," she said with a glance at me.

Amanda looked over at me and then back to Megan. "I'm not sure that-"

Megan quickly cut in. "Tell you what, here is my number," she said as she wrote a phone number on the back of the receipt. "You guys think about it and if you are interested then text me sometime. No pressure."

"Ok," Amanda said as she took the receipt and the bag with my purchases in it from Megan. "And thanks again for all your expertise today in helping select more toys for him. I'm sure they will get plenty of use."

"No problem," Megan said with a smile. "Anytime!"

We walked out of the store and got back in my car. As I started to back out of the parking spot I saw Amanda look at the back of the receipt and give a small chuckle as she dropped it in the bag. I drove away from the adult store wondering if Amanda was interested in getting together with Megan and her boyfriend sometime. She seemed to be more than ok with me and her roommate Kim fooling around but I'd have to ask her later about her feelings towards group sex with a couple we didn't know.

"Do you want to come over now?"

Amanda's question broke my train of thought. "I do but I should probably go home and finish up some work first. I can drop you off at your place and then come over later. It shouldn't take more than a few hours."

"Ok," Amanda said as I drove towards her apartment. "And when you come over later you should bring some clothes for tomorrow. How do you feel about going for a hike in the morning?"

"Sure," I said without hesitation. After thinking about it for a few seconds I had a concern though. "Umm, nothing too strenuous right?"

Amanda laughed. "No, nothing strenuous. It's just a short hike with a waterfall at the end. I've never been there but Kimmy told me about it."

"Sounds good to me." I looked over at the bag of toys and movies on the floor. "Should I bring that bag with me tonight too?"

"Nah, you can leave your toys and movies at your place so we can play with them there." Amanda paused and a mischievous smile came over her face. "Well, maybe bring the butt plug."

I dropped Amanda off at her apartment and then headed home. Walking into my apartment I set the bag with my toys and movies in it down on the table and picked up my laptop. I had a moment of giddiness as I thought about what I had been doing the last time I had moved my laptop but I put those feeling aside to focus on getting some work done. There would be plenty more time for thinking about sex with Amanda later.

I opened my laptop and got to work. The work wasn't hard but it was time consuming and required focus and attention to detail. What started out as one problem became many problems but after a few hours I had solved all the relevant issues and everything was working properly. Pushing my chair back from the table I stood up. When I did I almost fell over as I suddenly realized that I hadn't moved in hours and my muscles were stiff. It took a few moments of stretching until everything was back in working order.

I shut my laptop and went into the bedroom. After putting away some of the clothes that were laying around I began undressing in anticipation of taking a shower. I got down to my underwear before I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was just before three o'clock. I was suddenly tired and I decided that I had time to take a quick nap before cleaning up and heading over to Amanda's apartment. Laying down I feel asleep in minutes.

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. Picking it up I saw that I had just received a text message from Amanda.

A: Hey baby, just wondering when you are going to head over. Kim and I are just hanging out and I wanted to make sure you planned on joining us for dinner before people come over tonight.

A glance at the clock told me I had slept for almost two hours.

Me: Hey there. Yeah, I overslept my nap but I'm going to clean up now and then head over.

A: Sounds good. See you soon!

I set my phone down and headed into the bathroom. Grabbing the enema kit from under the sink I cleaned myself out and then got into the shower. Washing myself from head to toe I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. I picked out an outfit and fixed myself up before grabbing a small overnight bag to pack some clothes I felt would be good for hiking the next morning. Once I added the butt plug and some lube out of the bag on the table I was ready to head out.

I walked from my apartment to Amanda's. When I buzzed her apartment at the front gate it took only seconds for the door to be unlocked. Walking up the stairs I knocked on her apartment door and then self-consciously straightened my clothes before the door opened. Amanda was in mid-conversation with her roommate Kim when she opened the door but she gave me a smile as she motioned for me to come inside.

"...one second Kim. Hey baby," Amanda said as I stepped into her apartment. She pulled me towards her and pressed her soft lips against mine, leaning into me as she did so. Her mouth opened slightly and her tongue met mine as I lost myself in her embrace. I don't know how much time passed while we kissed but Amanda finally stepped back. "Mmm, I'm glad you're here."

"Me too," I somehow managed to say as I tried to catch my breath. Amanda looked amazing in the black dress she was wearing and all I could think about was kissing her again. Shaking my head to clear those thoughts I set my bag down and then glanced over to see Kim smiling at us from the couch.

"That looked yummy," Kim said as she stood up. Walking towards us in a cute, blue-and-yellow striped dress she opened her arms for a hug from me as she asked, "How are you?"

"I'm good," I answered as I put my arms around her. As we embraced I thought about the last time I had seen Kim and how the night had ended with my mouth around her cock and her cum down my throat. I was thankful that before that thought could get a physical reaction in my pants Kim had already stepped back. The small smile on her lips told me she knew what I was thinking though.

"I'm hungry," Amanda announced. "Are you guys ready for me to make dinner?"

Kim and I both answered yes and Amanda proceeded into the kitchen to start getting dinner ready. Setting my bag down I followed Amanda and took at seat nearby so we could talk while she cooked. Kim quickly joined me and the three of us chatted while Amanda began chopping vegetables and boiling water. We talked about everything from movies to the location of the hike Amanda wanted to go on the next morning.

I was expecting things to be a little awkward with Kim but I was pleasantly surprised when things seemed to be normal between us. She was flirty but not in an overt way and Amanda seemed to find our interactions amusing. Every time Kim would make a vaguely sexual comment or use a double entendre Amanda would get this sly smile on her face. I still didn't understand her reactions but I knew better than to question it.

After about forty-five minutes Amanda was finished preparing dinner. I helped her bring the plates over to the dining room table and then the three of us sat down for what looked like an amazing meal. Amanda had made some sort of pasta dish with sun dried tomatoes and vegetables. As I ate the delicious meal I looked over at Amanda and realized, not for the first time, how lucky I was.

"So..." Kim said to me when we had all finished eating, "Amanda tells me you have a cute, blonde friend that helps you pick out toys."

At first I didn't understand what she meant but then I glanced over at Amanda to see her smiling behind her hand. Oh, yeah, those toys. I quickly realized that Amanda must have told her about our trip to the porn shop a few hours before. "Umm, something like that," I answered shyly.

Kim smiled. "Amanda was telling me how excited she was to get some new toys for you after you guys had so much fun with one this morning."

It took a few seconds for what she said to sink in. "Wait, Amanda told you about what we did this morning too?"

"Of course," Kim answered without reservation. "We always tell each other about our sex lives."

I glanced over at Amanda to see her nodding. Why was this surprising to me? Of course Amanda would tell her about sex with me, they were closer than sisters. "I guess I just never thought about it before. It makes sense that you would talk about everything though."

"Yep," Kim answered and then her smile got big. "Everything!"

"Alright Kimmy, leave him alone," Amanda said with a laugh. "He is still trying to process the fact that I told you he came on his own face last night and how much he loved it."

My cheeks immediately began to redden as I sat there speechless. It's one thing to do those sex acts and enjoy them but it's another thing to hear them said out loud at the dinner table. I needed a second to cover my embarrassment so I quickly picked up my empty plate and headed towards the kitchen.

As I walked away from the table Kim and Amanda were laughing good-naturedly. "Oh come on baby, there is nothing to be embarrassed about," Amanda said from the table as I set the dish down in the sink.

"I agree," Kim chimed in. "In fact, it's really hot that you are into stuff like that." I glanced back at the table while Kim continued. "I got hard just hearing the story from Amanda and I told her that I hope my next boyfriend is as open-minded and freaky as you!"

It actually felt really good to hear that and I felt the warmth start to go out of my cheeks as I returned to the table. Sitting down I reached over and patted the back of Amanda's hand and smiled at her. Maybe it wasn't so bad having her tell Kim every little detail.

After a few seconds of silence Kim spoke. "So I believe we were talking about your new toys."

I looked over at her. "Oh, yeah, what about them?"

"Did you bring them?"

"I brought the butt plug."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure," I said as I got up from the table. I went over and picked up my bag, bringing it back over to the table. Setting it down next to me I took a seat in my chair and then bent over to rummage through it. Finding the item in question I pulled it out and held it up. When Kim motioned for it I handed it to her across the table.

"Ooo, this is a nice one," Kim cooed as she examined the plastic-encased butt plug. "I have a pink one that looks very similar but this one is a little thicker."

Amanda chimed in. "The thing I like most about it is how well it should stay in. It's thick in the middle but then has a good lip before the base so it should stay in his ass even if he is moving around."

I felt my cock start to wake up as Amanda talked about how the plug would stay in my ass. I had never tried a butt plug before but ever since Amanda and Megan had picked it out for me I had been thinking about using it.

"Do you mind if I open it?" Kim asked me. When I nodded Kim found a seam in the plastic and tore it open. Setting the plastic aside she began to examine the plug from every angle, running her fingers all around it and testing the flexibility. After about thirty seconds she glanced over at me and then back at the plug. She did this a couple times and then a slow smile spread across her face as she turned to Amanda. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Amanda laughed and then looked over at me. "How about it cutie? Want to model your new toy for us?"

I looked from Amanda to Kim and then back to Amanda. They both seemed to be waiting expectantly for me to agree to try out my new butt plug. I really was dying to try it out and the fact that they both wanted to watch was a huge turn on. I quickly said yes.

"Great!" Amanda said with an excited look on her face. "I've been wanting to see it in your ass since this afternoon!" She reached over and took the butt plug from Kim and then asked her, "Kimmy, can you help clear the table so we have some room to work with?"

"Absolutely!" Kim said as she picked up the empty plates and made her way towards the kitchen. "Just don't start until I get back."

Amanda laughed. "I won't." Turning to me Amanda asked if I brought any lube and in answer I reached down into my bag and pulled out the small bottle. Handing it to her I watched as she popped the lid and squirted some on the butt plug, getting it nice and shiny. When Kim returned from the kitchen and resumed her seat Amanda turned to me with a smile. "You ready baby?"

My cock was already hard in anticipation. "Yep."

"Good. Why don't you take your pants off and come over here?" Amanda indicated a spot at the table that was between her and Kim.

Standing up I unbuckled my pants. As I slid them down my hard cock made a tent in my underwear. Grabbing the waistband of my boxers I stretched them over my erection and then let them slide down my legs. Stepping out of my pants and underwear I walked around the table until I was at the spot Amanda had indicated.

Amanda purred an "Mmm" sound in her throat as I came to a stop next to her. Reaching over she gave my hard cock a few tugs as she lifted up the butt plug. Taking her hand off my cock she placed it on my back and applied pressure indicating that she wanted me to bend over the table. As I did so I noticed a growing bulge in her lap.

Amanda brought the plug around and lined it up with my hole. Applying steady pressure on the wide base, Amanda slowly began sliding the black butt plug into my ass. It felt really good and the deeper it went the wider the plug got. I moaned every time more of it slid into my ass as I felt my hole slowly being stretched. Just when I thought it might be too thick for me to take it all I felt my ass slide over the lip and clamp down on the stem.

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I had been holding. Opening my eyes I looked back at Amanda to see focus on her face and excitement in her eyes as she toyed with the plug in my ass. She was lightly tugging on it and twisting it side to side to make sure it fit snuggly. Her every touch of the plug sent small shock waves of pleasure through my ass as I stayed bent over the table. Glancing over at Kim on the other side of me I saw her rubbing her hard cock through her dress as she watched Amanda.

"Wow, it's such a good fit," Amanda exclaimed as she wiggled the plug one more time. "Want to walk around and see how it feels?"

"Yeah," I said as I straightened up from the table. As I turned and extended my leg to take a step I felt the plug twist in my ass giving me a jolt of pleasure. Putting that foot on the ground and lifting my other leg I felt the plug spin again and give me more pleasure. With my hard cock sticking out in front of me I walked around the couch getting small shocks of pleasure with each step. When I returned to the table on the other side of Amanda I had a big smile on my face.

"Looks like someone likes it," Amanda commented as she reached over and lightly fondled my cock. Her other hand was rubbing her visibly hard cock through her dress as she shifted in her chair. "Turn around baby, let me see it again."