Amanda and Sheri

Story Info
Fun with my niece and her horny friend.
2.5k words
4.39
136.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the house to myself for a few days and it was fucking great. My wife was out of town with my son and his class on a weekend field trip to Washington D.C. My 18 year old niece, Amanda, was out with her friend Sheri, presumably at a party of some sort.

Amanda had been living with us for quite a few years since my brother and his wife were killed in a horrific car accident involving a bottle of tequila and an 18 wheeler. In the time she lived with us Amanda had grown into a very pretty, tall brunette with a lovely body. She was now taking some time of between high school and college to have a little fun.

Anyway, I'd taken a shower, threw on a t-shirt and a pair of boxers the settled onto the couch in the living room to enjoy a little ESPN. Thanks to the five strong Jack & Cokes I'd downed I had a fairly decent buzz going (who am I kidding, I was drunk) and I eventually fell asleep while watching the most boring basketball game in the entire history of the sport.

At some point a bit later I was roused from my alcohol induced slumber by a couple of voices but in my half asleep state I couldn't really comprehend what they were saying. It was Amanda, home from her night out and Sheri was with her. It was fairly obvious that they'd had a little bit to drink as well. I didn't say anything or even open my eyes hoping they would just go up to Amanda's room and chill. That's when the voices started making more sense to me.

Sheri was half whispering to Amanda, "Have you ever seen it?"

Amanda answered, "C'mon man. He's my uncle...he's practically my dad."

Sheri again, "Who cares? He's hot. You live here and you've never seen it. Not even on accident."

Amanda said, "No. Now, let's go upstairs -"

Sheri cut her off, "Wait..."

Amanda said almost full voiced, "Not cool. C'mon Sheri, stop it."

I almost let my curiosity get the best of me and nearly opened my eyes to see what Sheri was doing that was so uncool but forced them to stay closed.

Sheri then told Amanda, "I see it. And his balls." Then a few seconds later, "Damn...looks like it's big. Check it out."

It was obvious that from the direction the voice came from Sheri was standing at the end of the couch and looking at my cock through the leg hole in my boxer shorts. I was expecting Amanda's protests to continue but she said, "Really?" and I heard her take a couple of steps to stand next to her friend. This was getting interesting. I stayed silent and still, wanting to see where this would go.

"Is he a light sleeper?", Sheri asked.

"Not when he's had a drink or two. He could sleep through a bomb going off", Amanda replied. She must have noticed the empty glass on the end table.

It was at that point I felt a very warm hand on my thigh just inches from my dick. It rested there for a few seconds and I could only guess that they were watching for a reaction that would signal that I was awake. There was no way was I gonna let that happen.

After about a half a minute the hand started very slowly sliding up my leg pausing every few seconds then continuing. It took almost a full minute for the hand to reach my cock and when it did I felt the fingers wrap around it. I thought that this HAD to be Sheri's hand lightly grasping my pole. Every few seconds she would give it a very gentle squeeze. What happened next I had no control over. My dick started to stiffen and when I heard Sheri whisper, "It's gettin' hard", my suspicions about the hand's owner were confirmed.

While my dick was being massaged to an erection by one hand I felt another hand tug at the waistband of my shorts and start to pull them down. Once my cock was completely freed and in the cool, open air, Sheri began to very slowly jack me off. During all of this I kept expecting to hear my niece ask her friend to stop but she didn't say a fucking word. In my mind's eye I imagined her standing there, watching with fascination while her buddy molested her uncle in his sleep.

Within a short time my dick had grown to it's full eight inches and seemed to be getting harder than it had ever been. The feeling of Sheri's hand slowly working up and down my fat dick was pure heaven.

Amanda remained silent and I began to wonder if she had maybe left the room when she told Sheri, "I dare you to suck it. And don't say dares go first."

I'm laying there, pretending to be passed out but in my mind I'm screaming, "Yeah. Dare you to suck it."

They must have been convinced that I was never going to wake up because I felt a very warm mouth envelope just the head of my dick and linger there for a while before sliding down to take more into her warm, wet mouth. After getting the first four inches into her mouth she pulled back and plunged down again, repeating the process. God, this girl was a master. Her tongue swirled effortlessly around my shaft while she bobbed her head up and down. I really had to fight the urge to put my hand on the back of head and push it down further.

I somehow managed to keep control of the load that seemed to be boiling in my nutsack but it wasn't easy. Sheri pulled off of my cock and whispered to Amanda, "Wanna try it?"

Instead of the sharp "NO!" I expected, she took a while to answer.

"I don't know...that'd be kinda weird. He's my uncle", she answered.

"Just do it for a few seconds", Sheri told her then continuing, seeming to almost purr, "A nice, hard, long, warm, salty dick -"

"Ewww. Salty? That's not a selling point, Sheri", Amanda cut her off.

"C'mon...do it", Sheri was now pleading. "What if I lick your pussy while you do it?"

HOLY SHIT! I gotta be dreaming...this has to be a dream. Did I just hear my niece's fine as hell best friend offer to eat my niece's pussy? While my niece sucks my cock? Yep. It's gotta be a dream.

"Really?", Amanda asked her friend.

Sheri did not respond. I just heard the sound of movement and I could only guess that Amanda was moving to kneel down next to the couch so she could suck her uncle's dick while Sheri was getting into position on her back and was sliding to put her head between my niece's spread legs.

"Just tear 'em...they were cheap", Amanda instructed Sheri then I heard fabric rip. The crotch of Amanda's panties? Had to be. I heard the sounds of Sheri lapping Amanda's cunt begin. The sound of her kissing Amanda's cunt lips and the slurping of Amanda's pussy juice was almost too much to take. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore Amanda's mouth wrapped around my dick. She proceeded to give me an even better blowjob than her friend. She was able to take all but the last inch of me into her cockhungry mouth.

Amanda was breathing heavily and was clearly getting off on the love Sheri was making to her wet pussy. In and out of my niece's mouth, my dick was being sucked like it had never been sucked before.At this point there was no stopping it. I was gonna come and Amanda seemed to be doing her best to make it happen.

That's when I decided to take an active part in all of this. Amanda did not notice me opening my eyes to see her holding her hair back into a ponytail while she bobbed her head up and down on my dick. I turned my head a bit and saw that Sheri was furiously finger fucking Amanda's sweet little snatch. She was now pushing her tongue into Amanda's asshole.

Amanda started to moan while my dick was in her mouth and the vibrations were pushing me towards the end.

I finally spoke, "Want me to come in your mouth?"

The timing couldn't have been anymore perfect because as soon as the words left my lips Amanda started to come. She looked up at me in surprise and didn't say anything in reply. She just went back to sucking my dick. I took that as a "Yes".

Sheri let out a muffled chuckle when she heard the question but that was the only indication she gave that she knew I was awake and enjoying my blowjob. It was clear she was enjoying Amanda's asshole too much to stop and say anything. She had to pull Amanda's ass cheeks apart with both hands while she forced her tongue into that sweet round bottom.

I came hard. I flooded Amanda's mouth with blast after blast of jizz and she pushed her head down hard on my dick and began swallowing. After I shot the last drop she sucked and hummed through the rest of her orgasm. When she finished coming she pulled her mouth of of my dick with a long suck. Amanda climbed of of Sheri's face who was now practically squirming around on the floor, thighs clinched together. It was clear this situation had made she horny as a motherfucker and she needed someone to make her come.

Amanda laid down on the floor next to Sheri so they were face to face and began to kiss her deeply. They sucked each other's tongues and bit each other's bottom lips while their hands ran up and down each other's firm young bodies. Legs rubbing against legs, pussy mound pressing against pussy mound. Soon, Amanda got on her back and Sheri climbed on top of her in the sixty nine position. Amanda tore the crotch of Sheri's panties and gave her dripping wet, cleanly shaved, slit a long, loving lick. She ever so lightly licked and kissed Sheri's clit and slid her tongue into her tight little hole as deeply as she could before going back to lick her clit again.

I was sitting on the couch engrossed into what was playing out in front of me so much that I wasn't paying attention to what was happening between my legs. Before too long I felt an aching in that region and looked down. I had a hard on again and needed to put it to use.

I joined the two girls on the floor by getting behind Sheri. Amanda looked up at me when she saw what I was getting ready to do and nodded her approval. Sheri's cunt was wet and tight as I entered it from behind. She was surprisingly deep and I was balls deep inside of her on the first stroke. I slowly withdrew and slid it back home with increasing speed again and again. She just lay on top of Amanda and moaned loudly as I fucked her deep and fast and Amanda orally stimulated her clit. Her entire body began to shake as the orgasm built inside her. She screamed and clawed at the carpet when it hit her. Her cunt flooded Amanda's mouth with her hot, sweet juice as she came. The first one had barely finished when she had another one. Stronger than the first one, she was now crying. Not from any sort of pain but from pure ecstasy. The pleasure was too much for her to handle and tears streamed from her eyes as I pulled her back onto my plunging hard on.

"ENOUGH!", she half moaned, half cried, "Pleeeease...I can't take anymore!"

I pulled out of her and she rolled off of Amanda, breathless. I was still extremely hard and needed relief so before she could get up I jumped on top of Amanda. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her while digging her nails into my shoulder. She clawed and tore at my back while I pumped in and out of her. Perfectly timing the upward thrusts of her hips to meet my invading cock. She wasn't as deep as Sheri but was trying her best to force as much of me into her cunt as she could. Soon, she pulled me into her and held in a death grip while an orgasm exploded inside her. She bit my shoulder and sucked my neck as she rode it out.

When it was finished I got off of her and pulled her to her knees and was about to enter her from behind when, without looking back, she said, "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Not having any lube handy I put my face in her ass and licked her tight little butthole. While making sure to coat her with saliva I pushed my tongue into her asshole and could see why Sheri enjoyed it so much. When she was well lubed I got my self upright and pressed the head of my cock into her tight little asshole. I had just gotten the head in and was prepared to take it slow and easy when she pushed herself back onto my dick so hard I felt my nuts slap against her pussy. I moved in and out of her easily and she made a noise that can be described as a growl as I stroked in and out of her ass.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and used it to pull her back towards me as I violently fucked her. Her cheeks bounced and wobbled with each slam, my balls slapping her clit. She wanted me to slap her ass so I began giving her light smacks. She begged for them to be harder and harder until I was slapping her bouncing butt as hard as I could leaving, hot red hand prints on her white skin. She put her hand between her legs and started pulling and pinching her clit which threw her into the biggest orgasm I've ever witnessed a woman have. I buried my dick in her ass while she came with such force I thought that her spasming asshole might cut right through my cock. The sensation of her gripping and releasing butthole sent me over the edge and my come was once again exploding inside my niece's tight little body. She couldn't contain it this time and jizz oozed from from her well stretched asshole. I pulled out of her and my come flooded out of her ass. She scooped it up with her fingers and put them to her mouth, once again tasting me.

After that we went upstairs to Amanda's room and played for the rest of the night. When morning arrived Sheri went home and Amanda and I slept in her bed until early evening. Due to the house always being full of people we never did get to fool around too much after this encounter. At least I have the memories.