Amanda and The Courier

Story Info
Amanda likes to fuck strangers. Will the courier be next?
1.7k words
3.82
22k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's nothing Amanda loves more than an afternoon fuck from a stranger. She works a full-time job as an executive assistant and only gets Saturday and Sunday off, but she still manages to fit in a little Monday through Friday copulation whenever possible. Her favorite past time of late is picking up businessmen in nice suits from one of the cafes near her office and taking them back to her building's parking garage and fucking them until they both can't stand up straight. She'll fuck them in her car if they insist on discretion, but Amanda prefers to go at it in the stairwells, between parked cars, and once or twice she's even pinned a guy right to the garage wall and pounded herself on his dick, not caring who might happen by.

It was a dreary, drizzly November morning when Amanda got a sudden, almost uncontrollable urge to get rammed from behind. It was too early for the lunch crowd at the cafes, and besides her boss was driving her like cattle today, giving her endless busywork and having her do all manner of pointless errands around the office. Mid-morning she went to the front office to answer the phones while the receptionist had a smoke. A young courier walked in with a stack of envelopes in his hand and large package between his legs. Amanda was so fucking horny at this point that she didn't even try to be proper or restrained. She stared unabashedly at his bulge, then looked into his eyes and gave him a little smirk. She raised an eyebrow slightly, her green eyes twinkling with lust and mischief. The courier was taken aback at first, but he knew an opportunity when he saw one. He returned Amanda's frank stares with a few of his own, raking his eyes over her lush body, taking in her heavy breasts and tiny waist. Amanda knew that the courier would soon be inside her, and her breathing got ragged and heavy, and she could feel her pussy start to throb. She squirmed a little in her chair, rocking back and forth slowly so she could feel her own wetness. She and the courier continued to fuck each other with only their eyes, not saying a word. The courier took a few steps closer to the desk and saw Amanda soft hips moving rhythmically in the chair. His eyes narrowed a bit and Amanda saw his cock start to grow beneath his shorts. She let out a barely audible moan and the courier took another step closer, his hardening cock now just touching the edge of the desk.

They looked at each other this way for a few more seconds, Amanda still gently grinding in the chair, the courier now fully erect and ever so slowly pushing his hips forward and backward. They were both picturing the other's organs and what is was going to feel like when they could finally connect. Still rubbing her pussy on the chair, Amanda languidly ran her hands from the inside of her thighs up her body and squeezed her tits.

"Ahhhh," the courier whispered. "I cant wait to put my cock between those titties."

Amanda bit her lower lip, gave him another smirk, and took her hands off her breasts. The courier still subtly rocking his hips against the edge of the desk, Amanda reached out for his cock, her breasts swaying with the forward motion. She was almost trembling with anticipation, and the courier saw the hungry look in her eyes as her hands came closer. He closed his eyes and titled his head back slightly and waited for her touch. At the very moment he expected to feel her long fingers closing around his stiff dick, however, he heard her hiss and swear softly under her breath.

"Thanks, Amanda," the receptionist said. "Sorry if I was gone too long."

Amanda told the receptionist not to worry about it while she gazed steadily at the courier's prominent erection. She would have thought he would lose it with the receptionist now buzzing around the front desk, tossing her cigs back in her purse and asking Amanda if anything of note happened while she was on her break. But the courier was shameless with his huge hard-on pressing against the desk. He grinned at her now, knowing that if the receptionist were to give him anything more than a cursory glance, she would see that something of note did happen while she was gone. But the receptionist didn't look, as she was too above it all to take notice of a lowly courier. He pushed the envelopes across the desk and gave the desk one last caress with his still-rock hard dick. As he turned to leave, Amanda almost moaned aloud again as she watched the giant member strain against the zipper imprisoning it. She knew she could not let this one go. Lunch time was still almost two hours away, and she had no desire at the moment for a corporate drone in a suit. She wanted this brazen, well-hung young stud who was presently walking out the door.

Amanda told the receptionist she was going to freshen up and followed the courier out and down the hall, staring at his powerful legs and firm ass. He didn't turn around, and she started to think that he didn't realize she had followed him. Just as she was reaching out to grab a handful of his meaty backside, he whipped around and pushed his hips into hers, maneuvering her so that her back was against the wall and she could feel that cock on her lower stomach. It was still hard as ever and she pushed her hips up, needing to feel it between her legs and on her clit and she needed it in her pussy now. He was quite a bit taller than she was, so he bent his knees and lowered himself until the bulging cock was nestled between the top of her thighs. He held her hips so that his thumbs were pushing her back against the wall and his other fingers were squeezing her voluptuous ass, pulling her towards him.

Amanda was on the brink of a shaking orgasm, and the courier continued to pump his hips against her. She desperately wanted him to finally free his cock from his shorts and slide it in, Oh fuck me just put it in me now I need you to fuck me right now please fuck me until I collapse down this wall, she wanted to say, but he was pumping even harder now, holding so tightly to her hips that Amanda knew she would see a bruise the next morning. But the bruise and the need to have his massive dick inside her were overridden by her imminent orgasm. It had been a long time since anyone had dry humped her, and she forgot how fucking good it can feel.

The familiar tingling and twitching spread from her clit to deep in her pussy, then began to radiate outwards and Amanda let her eyes close and her mouth fall open in anticipation of the shuddering spasms that were about to overtake her. She moaned in his ear that she was going to come and she let her body go slack. The second before she was going to come, however, he slid his hands up to her waist and pulled her around the corner into a smaller hallway that led to the parking garage. She stood looking at him breathlessly, the tingling in her midsection fading.

"Why did you stop?" she whispered groggily.

He grinned and put a hand on her breast, rubbing and squeezing gently. Then he took her own hand and guided it down the front of her pants, feeling her heat and wetness. He slipped his hand out of her pants and watched as she started rubbing her clit, bringing herself to the brink of orgasm again. He nodded and whispered encouragement, and Amanda felt the shuddering coming on again. Just then they heard a door open and the voices of two people people from her office coming down the hallway toward them. Amanda was jolted out of her trance, her eyes widening with surprise and frustration. She slowly and reluctantly pulled her finger off of her clit, then straightened up and crossed her arms over her chest.

Her coworkers came around the corner, headed for the door to the garage. They were laughing stupidly and Amanda had an urge to punch both of them for interrupting her pleasure. One of them cheerily said that they were taking an early lunch and Hey, you should join us. Amanda smiled tightly and said No thanks, lots of work to do. They said okay and left the hallway. She looked back at the courier smirking at her, his erection now faded. She started to tell him that her car was in the garage and if they waited a few minutes for her coworkers to leave they could go to it and finish this once and for all.

He looked at her for a moment and said simply, "No."

Amanda raised her eyebrows in surprise. "I have condoms in my car if that's what you're worried about--"

"No."

The quivering and tingling warmth had left her completely now, and she demanded to know why he would lead her on and not finish what he had started.

"I want to fuck you in a place where I can spend hours making you come over and over. I want to see you naked. I want to hear you scream."

She smiled a little and told him that she would like that, but why not get a little preview now?

"This was the preview," he said, and reached into his back pocket for a pen. He pulled her arm to him and wrote his number on her hand. "Call me." He lightly squeezed her nipple, sending another shudder down her body.

With that, he turned down the long hallway and started for the front door. Amanda watched him go, frustrated but still horny. She didn't know if she would call him, when there were so many other men she could grab from the cafes who would gladly take a trip to her car.

She started back to her office, but turned around and headed for the bathroom. Grateful that it was empty, she locked herself in a stall and started rubbing her clit again. The long-awaited orgasm came fast and hard, its power nearly buckling her knees. She took a minute to compose herself, splashed some water on her face, and went back to her office.