Amanda, Becca & Me

Story Info
Life changes for a loving couple.
4.2k words
2.56
64.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine if you can, standing on a mountain on one side of a valley, looking towards the other side at an opposing mountain. You can see half way around the other mountain on either side of it and the single track railroad that circumvents it. Suddenly, two trains come into view, one on each side of the mountain, both heading towards the other at maximum speed and there is nothing you can do about it but watch the train wreck about to happen.

That train wreck will be the remains of my marriage.

My wife Becca, (actually it is Rebecca, she hates to be called Becky) and I have been married for 21 years but the past year has been very different than the first twenty. We have two great children, Mike, the older by one year, and Dotty. Both left for college last September and it was then that things really started to change.

Last spring Becca had been recruited by Amanda Patterson, the wife of a local bank president, to join her committee to 'Aid Battered Women'. They would have a meeting once a month, usually during the day, and Becca became quite enthusiastic about the work that they were doing. She would often come home to dinner, after those meetings, and tell me the awful things that happened to these defenseless women and how badly they were abused.

Over the summer and after the kids left for school she began to put in several days a week working for the charity and I heard more and more about how wonderful Amanda was and all the good work she was doing. I didn't mind the time she was devoting to the cause until it started taking time away from our being together. Occasionally, I would come home for dinner and find a note that she was with Amanda helping settle some domestic problem and would be home later. Most times she was home by 10 or 11 but then one night it stretched out to after I had fallen asleep. I wasn't happy about that and the night she refused to accompany me to dinner with a client, after I had specifically told her in advance of her required attendance, was the night the shit hit the fan.

Paul Anderson was my biggest client; his business was worth over fifty grand a year to me. Over the years I had wined and dined him and his wife and as a couple we had become personally friendly, we had even vacationed a few times with them. So when Becca told me that she couldn't come to dinner with me to meet them because she had to help Amanda move a battered woman and her three kids into a shelter, I blew up.

"What go you mean you can't go to dinner with the Anderson's? They're friends and important clients, let someone else help Amanda."

"There's no one else who can help with this, I have been working with this woman for weeks."

"Then do it at another time."

"We can't, it has to be when the husband is away and we can get the van."

We argued but it did no good and when I left the house that morning we weren't talking to each other. I then realized that for the last six months or so she had been a bit withdrawn, a bit hesitant, even a bit on edge. It wasn't enough to bring up at the dinner table but just enough for me to notice but not enough to make an issue out of it. It had been progressively getting worse and now it was out in the open.

I had planned to go to meet the Andersons right from the office but just before I was about to leave I got a call from Martha, Paul's wife, that Paul had come down with the flu and they had to cancel. I never called Becca about the change in my plans because she was already going to be occupied for the evening. I just worked a little later and headed on home just after seven o'clock to see whatever leftovers were in the fridge.

When I turned into my block I noticed a car in my driveway, I wondered who it could be. She had told me she was leaving at four o'clock to start the move as soon a the husband left for his late shift. I drove to the corner and waited and after only fifteen minutes I saw Becca and another woman leave my house and drive past me. I followed.

If Becca had come out of the house with a man, I probably would have challenged her on the spot about her lie and her fidelity but this must be Amanda, whom I had never met. I wanted to see what my wife was going to do that was so important that she risked my ire by disappointing me.

They led me to a warehouse that was surrounded by parked cars. Attendants were issuing parking stubs to the drivers who had just left their cars in line. I did the same as I saw the two women enter the warehouse.

When I approached the door I was stopped my the doorman.

"Fifty bucks," I was advised.

"Fifty bucks? I just saw two women walk right in without paying."

"Women in costume get in free. You're not a woman and you are not in costume. In fact you look too old to even be here. Fifty bucks!"

I paid and was directed to the cloakroom where it cost me another five to check my coat.

The sound level had deafened me when I entered but the sight I saw when I turned to the open space was staggering. I never saw so many bodies moving and gyrating, never saw so much skin sweating and glistening, never saw so much sexuality displayed so publicly. There were nude women dancing in cages, men dancing with women, women dancing with women, men dancing with men, even three, four and five people in any combination, dancing with each other. Most wore less than I would have worn at the beach and some nothing at all.

I walked to the bar, ordered a beer and sat facing the dance floor. I wondered how I would ever find Becca here. The number of bodies writhing out there was uncountable and then I noticed some men kissing and other men and rubbing themselves on each other. Women were dancing close with other women and fondling one another. This must be a gay scene!

And then it happened, I saw her, I saw Becca. She was on the edge of the dance floor, facing me. The roving spotlight had caught her and held her for almost a minute. She was naked except for some hip hugger boy shorts and someone else's hands covering her tits. She was grinding her ass into the crotch of the woman standing behind her and the look on her face was pure ecstasy. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in another world of lust, sex and sensuality. I had never seen her like that.

The spot light moved and when I looked back she was gone, swallowed back into that wriggling mass of humanity. I felt so sick I almost threw up my ten dollar beer. I reclaimed my coat and then waited almost half an hour for the valet to return my car before I could go home. What the hell was I going to do? Could twenty one years of love and devotion be destroyed in a one minute glimpse? I had to know more.

I was still up when she came home. It was almost two o'clock in the morning when she came into the bedroom. I watched her undress; she was wearing her usual underwear. She saw me looking at her and she saw I was not asleep. I couldn't help but ask,

"Did you do your good deed and get the woman and her kids moved into the shelter?"

"Yes honey, we did. You should have seen her, her arms and face were covered with bruises and her kids are just frightened little waifs. We did the right thing. How are the Andersons and how was your dinner?"

"It didn't happen, Paul got sick and I brought home some pizza."

"Aww honey, we had that argument for nothing. I'm sorry; let me make it up to you."

She went down on me and gave the best blow job I've had in years. She must have been really horny. When she gave me a kiss good night I could taste my cum on her tongue. When she told me she loved me and fell asleep, I didn't. I still didn't know what I was going to do. By the time I got out of bed in the morning, I did know.

She had lied to me about last night and I wondered about how many lies had she told in all the years we had been married. I had to get to the bottom of this, I had to meet Amanda. At the breakfast table I told her,

You have been spending a lot of time with Amanda lately, almost more than you are spending with me. I think it's time I met her. Why don't you invite her and her husband for dinner this Friday?'

Becca turned a little pale and stammered,

"I don't think that socially......" I interrupted.

"Socially? We are just as good as they are even if he is a bank president. You call and invite them!"

After a bit of back and forth between us she gave in and made the call and to her surprise and chagrin the invitation was accepted. She spent the balance of the week preparing the house and cooking, one would have thought the President of the United States was coming instead of a local bank president.

I got home from work a little earlier Friday and saw the dining room table set with our best china and crystal, even the sterling silver that Becca's mother had left her. When I got up to our bedroom she was just drying herself after coming out of the shower. She looked anxious, nervous, excited and obviously a little apprehensive. I gathered her into my arms and after kissing her hello I said,

"Relax honey, maybe we should just fool around a little bit to sooth your nerves."

"What, and have you leaking down my leg all night. Not now, I don't have time to take another shower."

With a slap on my arm she scooted away and I watched her do her makeup and dress. She dressed to impress; she dressed for her lover. She was beautiful.

I answered the door bell just after 6:30 and there stood the Patterson's, Amanda and Bill. I had met him once at some civic event but it wasn't much more than a hello and a 'nice to meet you'. He was a big man, six two or three and a good 230 pounds. We shook hands and mine disappeared in his, he must have out weighted me by fifty pounds. She was a whirlwind,

"Well I finally get to meet you Ken; she never told me how handsome you are. I am going to have to scold her for keeping you to herself all this time. What a darling home you have, it is decorated so nicely. Where is she, where is my Becky?"

She kept babbling away as I inspected her. Pretty face, brunette, late forties, good body, nice ass, nice legs, nicer tits showing up beautifully in a daring display of cleavage. She is tall, about the same height as my 5'10''. Just then Becca came in from the kitchen; she stopped a few feet short of Amanda. I swear; she almost curtsied. Amanda let out a shriek,

There she is, there's my Becky, come and give me a hug!"

Becca glanced nervously at me and then moved into Amanda's open arms. The top of Becca's head came up almost to Amanda's nose just as it does to mine. I watched the hug, it took a bit longer than it should have, and it was tighter than it should have been. When the kiss on Becca's forehead was given, Amanda's eyes were on mine. That's when it hit me, she called her 'my Becky' twice and Becca never objected.

Amanda insisted on sitting next to me and blatantly flirted with me during cocktails and continued to do so all during dinner. She dominated the conversation the whole evening and directed most of it in my direction. Bill must be the strong silent type and Becca spoke only when spoken to. When it was time to clear the table Amanda insisted on helping Becca in the kitchen while I tried to engage Bill in a conversation. For a few minutes I could hear Amanda chattering away then it got quiet for a much longer period only to be shattered by the sound of a dish smashing on the tile floor.

'Shit', I thought to myself, 'our good china.' Then I heard Amanda say,

"That was so careless of you Becky, get the dustpan and sweep it up."

It was quiet again for about ten minutes and then they both came back to the dining room. Amanda was talking away,

"Everything is tidied away, come Bill it's time to go home. Thank you so much Ken for your hospitality, you and your darling Becky were wonderful hosts. We'll see you next Friday at our house. It's all arranged with Becky, I won't take no for an answer."

And the whirlwind was gone. Becca went to finish up in the kitchen and I went up to the bedroom. I was sitting in bed reading when she walked in to undress. I asked,

"Do you want to tell me what that was all about?"

"What was what all about?"

"About the way she was flirting with me. She was practically feeling me up."

"Don't be ridiculous, she was only being friendly."

"Friendly? When Mona rubbed her tits on my arm at the New Years dance you threw a hissy fit on the dance floor. Tonight you never said a word when Amanda put her hand on my ass. And what happened in the kitchen when it got so quiet and then a plate dropped. I heard her tell you to clean it up. It's your house and your plate and she was telling you what to do. All night she was calling Becky and you never objected. I can't even do that. What's going on?"

"Stop it! Stop questioning me like this. I don't want to talk about it."

Tearfully she stomped out of our room and into our daughter's empty bedroom. When I heard the door lock I didn't even try to continue the conversation. It was very frosty the whole week following and she was home every night. Friday morning she came down to have breakfast with me. We were both quiet until over coffee she said,

"Make sure you are home in time, we are going to the Patterson's for dinner."

"I'm not sure I want to go. I'm not over last week's dinner."

"Ken, I am not taking no for an answer."

I could see the look of determination on her face. I didn't want to get into a knockdown fight over this and besides, I wanted to see how this whole thing was going to play out.

"OK, I'll be home in time."

It was the first time I had seen her smile in a week.

At 7:00 we rang their doorbell and Amanda opened the door. This time I got a hug and those tits felt good against my chest. I even got a peck on the lips. Becca got a full court press, open mouth kiss and a hand on her ass. Becca was blushing furiously and furtively glanced at me. Amanda wasn't hiding anything; I knew tonight I was going to find out exactly what was going on.

Bill came in to the living room wearing an apron and carrying a platter of hors d'oeuvres. He then took our drink orders and the evening began to get interesting. Amanda was carrying on and dominating the conversation when another round of drinks appeared with another platter of canapés. Every one was feeling pretty good when Amanda said to me,

"Becky is a very beautiful woman."

"I know; it was one of the reasons I married her."

"She loves you very much."

"I thought so for the longest time."

"But not now?"

"I'm beginning to have my doubts."

Amanda said, "Becky, stand in front of your husband."

Almost trancelike Becca got up and stood facing me, Amanda came and stood behind her. It was much the same pose I had seen in the dance hall except that the hands were on Becca's waist. Amanda said,

"Who do you love Becky."

"I love my husband."

"And if he would send you away?"

"I think I would die. I couldn't live without him."

Amanda's hands left Becca's waist and moved up inside the bodice of her dress. I could see them moving on my wife's breasts. Becca moaned softly and her head fell back against Amanda's shoulder. I could see Amanda's hands moving out against the dress, she was pulling Becca's nipples. Becca gasped and then shuddered.

"Becky's into pain too," Amanda said to me.

I don't know how I kept my cool but I answered, "So I see."

I wanted to see what would happen next.

Amanda's hands then slid the spaghetti straps off of Becca's shoulders and her dress fell to her waist. She wasn't wearing a bra. Again the nipples were stretched this time to an impossible length and flattened between Amanda's fingers. Becca's moans became a high pitched scream and she came. I could see her convulsions ripple through her belly. The only thing that kept her from falling were Amanda's arms under her arm pits.

Amanda whispered in Becca's ear and she fell to her knees and crawled between my legs. I didn't stop her when she rose up and opened my pants. She was murmuring continuously,

"I love you Ken, I love you. Please don't ever send me away."

My cock was standing tall, it almost hurt. Becca had never been reluctant to go down on me but this time it was special. She made love to my cock and balls, taking me to the edge and then retreating before I could cum. I didn't see Amanda motioning until a naked Bill came into view. For guy his size, I was surprised to see that his stiff cock was about the same dimensions as mine. He knelt behind Becca, lifted her skirt over her back, and slid his cock into her cunt. She wasn't wearing any panties either and it slid right into her without her missing a beat on my cock.

A naked Amanda moved behind me and leaned against my head, her tits resting on my shoulders. She whispered in my ear,

"How do you like the show so far?"

"Not especially, I never thought I would watch my wife getting fucked."

"Then maybe you will like this part. Becky, make Ken cum now!"

Becca fell to it with renewed vigor and in no time she had me erupting in her mouth like a volcano. She swallowed every drop of my cum and then licked me clean. When she was finished she lowered her head to the floor and pushed herself back against Bill and they both waited. Amanda moved around in front of me and straddled my legs. She gave my semi-hard cock a few strokes and then lowered herself onto it. Her tits were in my face and she was grinding her pussy into my lap as she continued,

"I own those two; they can't do anything without my permission. You can enjoy them too, as much as you like, and you can have me too. When you take her home she will do anything you want and she will never argue with you again. You will be the Master in your own home and you can have me anytime it's convenient. Make love to me for the rest of the evening."

Just before I kissed her she snapped her fingers at the two statues kneeling on the floor and I heard Becca's grunts as Bill pounded her to orgasm. The rest of the evening was lost in a blur of sex and passion as I fucked Amanda every which way possible.

It was after midnight when we walked back into our home; neither of us had spoken on the way back. Becca said to me,

"Do you hate me?"

"No I don't hate you."

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes I still love you."

"Thank God, I was so worried all these months that you would throw me out when you found out about Amanda."

"So that's why you have been acting so strangely."

"Yes, it was guilt and fear. Kenny, I love you so much, I was afraid of loosing you."

"Do you love Amanda too?"

"Yes, I guess I do, but it's not the same."

She came into my arms and I kissed her. I don't know how I did it, after fucking Amanda so many times that night, but I still had one more for Becca.

It went on like that for several months, every Friday evening we were at the Patterson's, I was fucking Amanda and Bill was doing Becca until one Friday night I came home from work and a tearful Becca told me were staying home, we were not invited to the Patterson's.

"Did she tell you why?"

"She just said it wasn't convenient."

Later on that night Becca tried to come on to me but I wouldn't have her. I told her that Friday nights were for Amanda and no one else. That night a tearful Becca fell asleep beside me. Then came a Friday night when I was out of town. I had been on a business trip and a snow storm grounded the airlines and had delayed my return home. The following Friday we were met at the door by an unforgiving Amanda. She was holding a heavy wooden ruler. She said to me,

"You disappointed me last Friday Kenneth."

Kenneth? Only my mother called me Kenneth and only when I got into trouble.

"You weren't here last Friday as expected. I am going to have to punish you."

"Punish me? I'm not a child. Beside a snowstorm......." she interrupted me and as she spoke her robe opened and the view I got of her naked body silenced me.

12