Amanda Bynes Retires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held each other for some time, Amanda's nipples grew soft again under the prince's hands and his penis softened and made its way out of her love canal. I think some more bathing is due before dinner, the prince said. Um, Um Amanda purred. The prince dressed and left the room to his bath. Within moments Sariah enter and helped Amanda dress and then took her to bathe again and changed her into fresh clothes.

Sariah then led Amanda into a large dining room. The prince and his parents were already seated at the table. The prince's eyes lit up when Amanda walked into the room.

Amanda come and join us he cried out. Amanda approached the table. Following Sariah's example she knelt and bowed before the royal family. Arise my future daughter in law the old sheikh said and let us look upon you. The mother of the prince said something to the father and pointed at Amanda. Amanda looked at the prince with concern. Amanda, my mother is concerned that your breasts may be too small to feed an heir to the throne. She wishes to see them please. Amanda was surprised but quickly removed her top and stood bare breasted before the older woman. The prince's mother felt each of her breasts and made her nipples excited and hard. She smile at her husband. The prince laughed, my mother finds you acceptable the prince remarked, you may cover yourself again. Amanda rearranged her clothes and sat at the table.

Within moments servants appeared with platters of steaming meats, trays of vegetables and carafes of cold liquids. Amanda was hungry from the travel and love-making and savored each dish as she tasted it. The prince smiled at her. It seems that you have a taste for the delicacies of my land, he said. Yes your highness, she replied, I have enjoyed many new things today, she blushed again very prettily. The prince's father spoke to him briefly and then patted his son on the back and laughed. Amanda looked at him with a puzzled expression. My father is wondering if that meant that we began preparations for an heir to the throne. I told him we had finished the preparations and executed the first stage of the plan. Amanda blushed deeply again but could not resist smiling, first at the comment and second at the memory of the passionate and exciting lovemaking that was involved.

At the end of the dinner the prince's parents said good evening and left the two alone. The prince stared thoughtfully off into space for a while and then produced a small box with a golden bow. Amanda looked at him puzzled, even more so when he got down on one knee and presented her the box. Amanda Bynes he said, I do truly love you and wish you to be my wife, I know that our customs may be different, and that is why I am asking you now as an American suitor would. Amanda Bynes, will you be my wife? With that he opened the box and in it was ring with the largest emerald Amanda had ever seen, surrounded by diamonds. He placed the ring gently on her finger and kissed her lightly on the lips. I await your answer my love.

Chapter 3

Amanda looked up at her handsome prince and thought of the wonderful life that he offered her. She thought of being the princess and someday the queen of this country and having all of the power and wealth that went with it. Then she thought of her home, her friends and her fans, some who had stayed with her from her kiddie show all the way to her movies. Finally she thought of the lovemaking that she had shared with the prince. She wondered if she would ever see that again if she said no, now, could anyone ever satisfy her again as he had?

Amanda had made up her mind. She had to come back, she was giving up too much. She turned to the prince with tears in her eyes, because she had really come to love him. The prince looked at her sorrowfully, because he knew her answer, and he had loved her for years and was about to lose her forever. She began to speak and he motioned for her to stop, no words Amanda, he said. Let me just have my servants prepare you to depart and you can leave quickly.

Amanda was whisked away to the airport again and soon found herself flying back towards the United States. Her mind was racing all through the flight about the possibilities and things that she had turned down and would never have the chance at again. I hope I made the right decision, she thought. How many opportunities does one get to be a princess, then queen?

The flight was soon over and Amanda boarded a limo that took her to her home. She unlocked the door and dropped into her most comfortable chair, which was near the telephone. She paused for a moment, then dialed the number for her publicist. Hello, she said, this is Amanda. Remember that retirement stuff we were talking about? I may have been too hasty, I am back and ready to work.

12