Amanda Ch. 02

Story Info
Introduction to the lifestyle.
17.8k words
4.63
42.5k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

Amanda looked up from her desk. She wore headphones as she typed out the reports for Ms. Kathleen and tended to block almost everything out around her. Mitchell stood at her open door, his mouth moving.

She smiled and yanked the headphones off. "Sorry Mitchell, what's up?"

"Miss Amanda, I'm just about ready to pick up the new arrivals. Do you have anything on your 'Get it' list?" Mitchell had originally been a tad jealous of the time Ms. Kathleen had spent with Amanda, but had finally come to realize it was another portion of her life entirely. The uneasy friendship had turned into admiration as more worries had been released from Ms. Kathleen and she was able to devote more time to what she wanted to do.

Amanda flipped through files on her desktop and clicked onto the List. This was her list of office supplies that needed to be replenished and she printed it out for Mitchell. "Are you going to stop by the Office Supplies store then?"

Mitchell looked the list over carefully. Miss Amanda was so precise with her needs, putting down exact model numbers of ink cartridges or poundage markings of paper, he always had no problem filling her order. "Yes, on the way to the airport. We will be coming straight back. It appears Ms. Kathleen has an interesting slave to train this time."

Amanda nodded. "I read the report on him. I can't imagine why Ms. Kathleen agreed to train him."

"Oh before I forget. This time of year we need to have emergency continuances signed at the airport. They should be in the 'contracts' folder." Mitchell pointed to a file on the desktop and added. "Print out three of them."

Amanda nodded and printed the required papers, grabbing the first one to read as the other two printed. Basically it was 'in case of weather situations, your temporary contract with Ms. Kathleen may be extended'. Amanda thought this was good foresight of Ms. Kathleen and handed it back to Mitchell.

"It's been quiet for the last two weeks. This is the longest time we've been without guests." Amanda pushed back from the computer and stretched.

Mitchell smiled. "It's the time of the year too. Holidays are 'spent with family' rather than spent in training."

Amanda grinned. "But I liked Thanksgiving here! I never knew you could be trussed up better than the turkey!"

Mitchell laughed. "You wicked girl, Miss Amanda. But it was nice, just the three of us." Amanda had been working for Ms. Kathleen for three months now and reveling in the experience. It wasn't selling houses to happy families, but between Ms. Kathleen and Mitchell it was a very pleasant job. Her main focus was ALL the computer work, whether it be financial, correspondence or report. And she did her job well. Ms. Kathleen had a backlog of work that gave her the basics of what she needed to do. A month of continual working got everything current and now she just did her daily input and anything else Ms. Kathleen needed, and the rest of the time was hers.

She had taken to jogging in the back field of the house, cleared of the ruined crop of wheat that had been neglected for years. She felt better than she had felt in a long time. After some major introspection she decided it was because she felt as if she were part of a family again. Nothing was done to discourage that feeling and it blossomed.

The 'guests', as Amanda preferred to call the training slaves, had come and gone. The shortest time one was there was for a weekend, the longest a month. Their names were merely files on the computer, although most were very good looking. They had been introduced to 'Miss Amanda' and had been very respectful of her, her work, and her privacy for the extension of their stay.

As the threat of snow became more prevalent, the guests came in fewer and fewer numbers until two weeks ago, just before Thanksgiving, there were none. Ms. Kathleen had needed the time off as well and had rested comfortably, teasing Mitchell and Amanda about how turkey should be stuffed and cooked. She had trussed Mitchell up with ropes to show Amanda how the turkey should be done amidst laughter and gaiety.

Mitchell waved on his way out and Amanda turned back to her work once more. Curiosity overcame her and she clicked open the pre interview of the one guest on his way.

Gregory (no last names were used anywhere in their files, which provided security for the guests as well as security for Ms. Kathleen) was a player. He thought it would be 'fun' to be submissive to a woman. Because of his wealth and connections, he had been able to contact Ms. Kathleen directly, rather than through a Dominant's introduction. The three people that Ms. Kathleen had contacted about him had warned her not to accept him as a guest, but that only made Ms. Kathleen more excited at the prospect of breaking Gregory.

Amanda clicked the file closed. She shrugged herself out of her chair and looked around her room. With the homey touches that she had added from her old apartment it definitely was hers now. She walked across the hall and tapped on the den's door.

"Come in." Ms. Kathleen always had sort of a musical quality to her voice. Amanda smiled and pushed the door open.

"Mitchell is on his way to the airport, Ms. Kathleen. Would you care for some tea?" Amanda peeked in. Ms. Kathleen was working at her computer as well.

"Only if you're fixing it for yourself as well, dear." Ms. Kathleen looked up at Amanda and smiled. She was so proud of the esteem that had grown in this girl. Ms. Kathleen knew that Amanda had Domme tendencies, but they had only surfaced once in a while. She would love to see Amanda let it all out.

Amanda grinned and walked away from the door, leaving it open. Ms. Kathleen heard her in the kitchen, pottering around with the teapot and water.

A short time later, Amanda returned with a tea service and she set it on the edge of the desk. "Would you mind very much if I was to have my tea with you? The dailies are caught up and you haven't given me anything urgent," Amanda smiled before sitting down.

"Of course hon, no problem, sit!" Ms. Kathleen pointed to a chair and then served herself a cup of tea from the steaming china. "How's everything going?"

"Really well, Ms. Kathleen," Amanda fixed her own cup and sat back into the chair. "I think that break was good for everyone. We have received fifteen requests for the beginning of the year. We can't fit them all in January, so that will spill to the next month, and more are coming in all the time."

"Busy, busy, busy," Ms. Kathleen laughed but then stopped. "I'm going to be swamped!"

"Do you want me to refuse some?" Amanda asked awkwardly.

"God no, dear," Ms. Kathleen shook her head. "We have the room for four. We may have to drop the visits to a week only. In the springtime, we'll have to think about building some more space."

Through the financial work that she did on the computer, Amanda knew that Ms. Kathleen charged for her services as a Professional Domme, and had some money invested elsewhere as well. She was considerably well off herself, having virtually no expenses and sending her paycheck directly to her savings account.

"Oh Hmm! We have to get you into town before the snow flies. I think I made an appointment for you on the 15th, tomorrow!" Ms. Kathleen looked at Amanda as if expecting confirmation. Amanda was lost though.

"An appointment for?" Amanda asked, drinking her tea.

"Three months darling. You need to get the physical done. Part of the agreement you signed." Ms. Kathleen smiled hoping to prod Amanda's memory.

"Oh! Right!" Amanda blushed slightly for having let it slip her mind. She avoided doctors and dentists as most people do, not liking the feeling of having them play roughshod over her emotions.

"You'll like this doctor, hon," Ms. Kathleen chuckled softly into her tea cup. "I'm making up the food storage list for the next two months. Mitchell will be going to that wholesale place while you're at the Doctor's. Can you think of anything special that you would like to have?"

"Just that hot apple cider stuff that you've always managed to have. I do enjoy it in the cool evenings, Ms. Kathleen." Amanda sipped her tea again.

"Well it's a staple in the house now." Ms. Kathleen laughed. "It is good stuff. But I like to add a little bit of cinnamon to it."

Amanda finished her tea and set the cup down. "Do you have anything else for me, Ms. Kathleen? I think while Mitchell's gone I'm going to take advantage of your grotto."

"Nope, not a thing. If I get this list done, I may join you. Go and enjoy yourself dear." Ms. Kathleen sipped her tea and looked back at the computer.

Amanda had used the grotto only frequently within the last few months, but had enjoyed each time. She rushed to her room and shrugged out of the clothes she had worn for the morning, setting them upon her bed before picking up the kimono that Ms. Kathleen had given to her to keep and making her way downstairs.

House rule. No swimsuits in the grotto area. So Amanda had planned her excursions down here while either she was alone in the house, or Mitchell was ferrying the guests back and forth to the airport. It was so relaxing to just float. She paused in the 'entertainment' room and put on a couple of CDs she liked and that wouldn't be disturbing to Ms. Kathleen and then made her way to the grotto.

The steam curled around her as she entered, making her cool skin flush. She dropped her robe at the rocks and jumped in, shivering for a few seconds and then feeling the heat of the water warm her all over.

Amanda took a quick glance at the door. She loved her time in the grotto, it was so relaxing, but she valued her privacy. She had become restless recently because the sexual tension had finally affected her. One of the other rules of Ms. Kathleen was no outright sex with the guests. And it wasn't a specific person that she wanted to spend time with. Just the over all feeling of intense pleasure being given and received but not including her. She had found one relief for her problem and as she darted her eyes to the door once more, she floated her way to the small waterfall.

As she listened to her music playing through the speakers, she angled her legs and felt the pounding pressure of water hitting against her as she lay back into the water. She hooked one leg over a rock and anchored herself as wave after wave of pleasure wound through her. Her eyes closed blissfully and she whimpered little sighs of relief.

Ms. Kathleen watched from the door discreetly not entering to disturb a spectacular sight. She had put aside the list to finish later, thinking the grotto a fine idea to release the tension she felt. She had no idea that Amanda released her pent up passion in this particular way, but as she watched the girl twisting and turning under the pounding waterfall, she could easily understand why she liked her time alone here.

Ms. Kathleen backed away, smiling and went back upstairs, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. There were certain advantages of knowing a pleasure spot. Eventually she would entertain Amanda in those ways, but for now, she would enjoy a shower and let Amanda enjoy.

Some time later, Amanda, dressed appropriately once more but with a warm glow to her, returned to Ms. Kathleen's den.

"How was the grotto dear?" Ms. Kathleen asked politely.

"It was lovely..so nice and warm," Amanda hid the small blush by bending her head down to look at the grocery's list. "I was thinking you may want to add a few things to your list, such as apples and cans of pumpkins. I'm not a very good cook, but I can make pies for the holidays."

"Oh that sounds good," Ms. Kathleen quickly typed those in and then smiled at Amanda. "We have three new guests coming in today. One may be with us over the holidays. The other two, well we'll see."

"Shouldn't they be here by now?" Amanda glanced at the clock.

"Actually, I was thinking the same thing," Ms. Kathleen smoothed the suede skirt she wore and rose from her desk. "Mitchell has done this drive for some time and usually has it down to a science. Perhaps some unforeseen delay. Have you had lunch?"

As they ate a meager lunch together of salad, crackers and cheese, Ms. Kathleen kept one eye on the clock and spoke of sending out gift baskets to some of her more regular clients, not the guests, but the Dom/Dommes who had referred them.

"That may be a nice touch," Amanda forked another leaf of lettuce into her mouth. "A simple basket though, nothing too overdone. I received one from my college counselor after graduation and I swore if I saw one more dinky round of Gouda, I would scream."

Amanda collected their lunch things and was just finishing putting things away when the front door opened.

Ms. Kathleen rose quietly, and pressed a finger to her lips and went down the hallway to her den door.

Meanwhile, Amanda could hear Mitchell instructing the new guests about their conduct and respect for the remainder of their visit. Two voices that responded were low in tone agreeing to each request, but a rather shrill tone was questioning each new rule that was imposed. Amanda clung to the kitchen counter, unwilling to try to dart to her own room when Mitchell walked in, his lips tight, his brow furrowed.

"Miss Amanda..umm," Mitchell started.

Amanda touched her fingers to his lips, nodding in complete understanding and compassion. Whoever was out there was giving hell to her friend. She decided to give him some relief and strode out to the living room herself.

Two men stood by the door, quietly waiting with their one permitted bag in hand. Their demeanor was that as Amanda had seen before. Fearful of what lay in front of their visit here, but excited as well. The third on the other hand, sat sprawled on the couch in the sunken part of the living room, as if he were bored, several pieces of luggage to his side. Ah, an attitude this one had. She walked up to the two at the door first, asking for the copies of contracts, invitations, and the continuation agreements. When she turned to the one on the couch, his eyes were way too revealing, and Amanda felt like she was being undressed under his gaze. She wasn't pleased, she was far from flattered, she was pissed. She snapped at him for the same things, and was only given the continuation agreement, unsigned.

"This needs to be signed now, or you may consider your visit here terminated," Amanda said quietly. She was fuming. She knew that she had exceeded her normal limitations, she had no right to terminate a visit, but damn, he was pulling her anger out.

"Sure honey, got a pen?" His shrill voice came out again.

"YOU may refer to her as Miss Amanda, Gregory," Ms. Kathleen had stepped out of her den.

"Well excuuuuse me, Miss Amanda. Got a pen, doll?" His attitude dripped of sarcasm and Amanda held back throwing the pen at him.

"I will take Gregory first, Amanda. Please show Thomas and Henry the bunk room and have them relax until I call them." Ms. Kathleen walked back into her den followed by a resolutely egotistical Gregory.

Amanda felt her jaw drop as the den door shut, and quickly snapped it back in place and fixed a smile on her face before turning to the other two men.

"As you've gathered, I'm Miss Amanda. You won't be seeing too much of me during your time here, as I am more into dominating office duties than slaves." She watched the two men visibly relaxed and smiled back at her.

"I'm Tom and this is Hank. I've been here before, helping getting the house renovated but this is Hank's first visit." The sandy brown haired man with deep brown eyes had a southern twang to his words.

"Oh good. Then let me show you where you'll be resting while you're here." Amanda led them down the hallway, pausing at the lounge and reminding them it was to be kept spotless at all times. She led them into the bunk room and reminding them of jet lag and that their actual service wouldn't begin until the next day. She made sure both were comfortable and then made her way to her own room.

As she sat down at her desk, she noticed that she was still clutching the paperwork so tightly that her knuckles had turned white. She released them and set about updating the files, anything to get her mind off of Gregory and his attitude. Mitchell slipped into her room while she typed furiously. She kept her door open for this purpose. This time though, he sat on her huge overstuffed chair and was silent. Amanda finally stopped typing, rested her hands in her lap and turned toward him, resting her feet on the edge of the chair.

"Speak." Amanda said. She knew it must have been really bad, because normally Mitchell just gave first impression and then sauntered away.

"He wouldn't sign it at the airport. He practically ignored me when I spoke with him. He was too busy trying to get a porter to get his bags for him. It's STATED in the instructions that they are only to bring one carry on. Miss Amanda, he had four bags. He wouldn't carry them himself." Mitchell let the rush out. He was as totally shocked as she was. "Then! He demanded that we stop for lunch. I finally relented at that rest stop on the side of the highway, you know where the picnic tables and rest rooms are? They had a roach coach parked there and he bitched and complained about everything." Mitchell drew in a deep breath and then let it out in a shuddering sigh.

Amanda placed her hand on his. "What about the other two?"

"Thomas has been here before. He's a building contractor that helped with the house originally. He's owned by a Master from around the San Francisco area. Henry though is so totally confused about now. Damn Gregory. Henry is probably scared shitless." Mitchell looked up and realized that he had used language. "Uh.. sorry Miss Amanda."

"It's ok Mitchell. Thank you for the report. I'll add it to the files. It explains why you were late as well." Amanda twirled her chair back to the computer and started typing furiously again.

Mitchell stood up and leaned over to her ear, chuckling. "Bet you a chocolate chip mint ice- cream cone that he doesn't make it past the third day."

Amanda laughed. Chocolate chip mint was her downfall and was only indulged once in awhile. "You're on!"

They both heard the den door slam and they jumped, looking at each other.

"You've got to be KIDDING!" Came Gregory's voice from next door. Mitchell rolled his eyes and went to see what the problem was.

The rest of the afternoon seemed to be placid enough. The other two guests went in for their interviews and came out with training collars on. Mitchell popped back in later and whispered that Gregory had assumed that he would have his own room. Amanda had just shaken her head with a smile and shooed him out. Evening came and Amanda shut down her computer. She curled up with a novel until dinner time.

Amanda started to feel a bit drowsy, but the acrid smell of cigarette smoke and then the shrilling sound of the smoke alarm woke her quickly. She darted down the hallway just as Ms. Kathleen opened her door and Mitchell flew from the kitchen. They opened the bunk room door to find Thomas and Henry together on one bunk, looking disgusted and Gregory smoking a cigarette casually on the other lower bunk.

"GREGORY! PUT THAT OUT THIS INSTANT" Ms. Kathleen thundered into the room and slapped Gregory's cheek. "HOW DARE YOU POLLUTE MY HOUSE WITH THAT STENCH? It's HIGH TIME you realized WHY you are here. MITCHELL, remove these cases, NOW! GREGORY won't be needing ANYTHING for his visit. GREGORY, STRIP." Ms. Kathleen crossed her arms and stood there tapping her foot, watching. Amanda watched as the two other slaves seemed to cringe together. Gregory stood up and as if he was stripping for Chippendales put on quite a show for Ms. Kathleen. She however was not affected and stormed out of the room with the clothes, slamming the door at her den once more.

evadare
evadare
31 Followers