Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

When Amanda entered the store, it looked like the lingerie shop that was back in her hometown, but as she walked in a bit more, there were more things that were displayed that made her eyebrows go up. A couple that looked like newlyweds were giggling over some marital aids and the store clerk came up to greet her.

"Good morning, Ma'am. Can I help you find anything?" The perky voice coming from this woman before her caused a smile to tickle at Amanda's lips. Spying the collar on the clerk's neck she smiled more warmly and nodded.

"Yes you can. I'm looking for BDSM gifts. Particularly for a female dominant. Could you show me where in your vast displays I could find what I'm looking for?" Amanda's voice was at a normal tone, but it carried and the couple at the marital displays glanced over at her before whispering to themselves.

"Yes of course, Ma'am," the store clerk distractedly played at her collar and led Amanda to a section of the store that had all sorts of leather goods as well as books and 'toys'. "If you need any help, just let me know. My name is Blossom." The clerk moved away discreetly, straightening shelves as she went.

Amanda looked around catching her breath slightly. Ms. Kathleen's collection had almost everything this store offered, and better quality too. She fingered a whip that was almost rubber in quality and snorted at it. Amanda wandered through the shelves, picking up an item here another there. She spotted a humor section on the other side of the shelves, with the wind up hopping penis and other gag items and peeked around the corner to see what they had. Amanda came out of the store a short time later, laughing. She climbed into the Bronco with Mitchell and tucked the bag in back. "Ok, let's hit the other store, but I think I got most of what I wanted there."

"Sure thing. I got you something." Mitchell handed Amanda a mocha. "You didn't have your coffee this morning so I figured you could use this about now."

"Oh what a darling, thanks Mitchell." Amanda drank carefully, letting the warmth of the liquid slide down her throat.

They traveled across the city outskirts in peace, interrupted by giggles from Amanda. Whatever she had purchased for Ms. Kathleen had her tickled. The trip was quick though, no trains and not too many red lights. The pulled up to the tack store as a huge truck filled with hay was pulling out.

"Ok. I'll be right back." Amanda slipped out of her seat and stopped. "NO PEEKING IN THE BAG!"

Mitchell laughed and waved at her. "Yes, Mistress!"

Amanda laughed, shaking her head and went into the Tack and Feed store. Hungry little chicks were peeping like crazy in a huge bin by the door, heated by a space heater from above. The kid behind the counter didn't look old enough to be out of school, but he looked up from a breeder's magazine and nodded at her.

Amanda inhaled deeply of the smell of leather goods and appraised the reins and halters hanging from the walls, touching the leather like a caress. She remembered the last time she smelled leather so deeply and felt a quivering in her passion. She halted THAT train of thought quickly. She wandered up and down the aisle, testing several crops for flexibility and then finding a well made one that was exemplary in price. Quality at a low cost. Compared to that Adult store this would last better.

Amanda chose a few more items that she thought would make interesting additions to Ms. Kathleen's collection and carried them up to the counter. The boy disinterestedly rang up her items and went back to the breeder magazine. Amanda felt pleased and walked back to the car. "Okay Mitchell, we can head home." Home. She smiled and tucked the second bag behind the seat.

"Yes, Miss Amanda." Mitchell popped a CD into the player and they drove in a comfortable silence back to Ms. Kathleen's. *~*

They drove up the drive and came upon Gregory kneeling in the front bushes, weeding. He was still wearing Henry's pants, but the wax had been removed from his back. The red mark of her signature made Amanda blush deeply, but Mitchell said not one word as he backed the Bronco up by the pantry door. They spotted the other two guests in the wheat field raking up dead grain. Henry had on Gregory's Armani suit. Ms. Kathleen opened the pantry door with a smile as Amanda got out of the Bronco.

"Hi there! Did you have fun?" Ms. Kathleen's tone didn't show anger, but Amanda didn't want to assume anything.

"It was really the most pleasant Doctor's appointment I've ever had." Amanda walked quickly to Ms. Kathleen and lowered her eyes, whispering. "Mitchell doesn't know, I didn't say anything. I'm so sorry for mistreating a guest, Ms. Kathleen."

Ms. Kathleen chuckled. "From what I gathered, he deserved it hon. We'll talk more about it inside. THOMAS.. HENRY.. BREAK." The two guests trotted up to the door, holding the rakes before carefully leaning them up against the house. "Help Mitchell bring in the groceries, pets, and then you may have a nibble." Ms. Kathleen turned to go into the house and then turned back. "Amanda, meet me in the office, ok?"

"Yes Ms. Kathleen," Amanda had a horrible sinking feeling that she would be dismissed for her behavior, but she grabbed the her bags from the back of the Bronco before making her way in. Amanda stopped by her room, leaving her coat, purse and shopping bags before venturing to knock softly at the den door.

"Come in!" Ms. Kathleen's voice was so pleasant.

Amanda entered and sat down quietly opposite the desk. Ms. Kathleen was typing something rapidly into the computer and then paused before looking directly at Amanda.

"If you would like to discharge me for this incident, I would understand completely." Amanda started before Ms. Kathleen could speak. "I don't know what came over me. I just thought I could handle it instead of disturbing you."

"What are you blathering on about? OH Gregory?" Ms. Kathleen laughed. "I have forgotten more slaves than I care to recall. Besides, you had other things on your mind this morning. However, I do like the touch of the signature. Miss A, hmm?"

Amanda blushed deeply and concentrated on her knee.

Ms. Kathleen got up from behind her desk and went behind Amanda, softly massaging her shoulders. "Amanda, I'm going to tell you a little story and I don't want you to interrupt ok?"

"Yes Ms. Kathleen," Amanda felt the strong fingers working at her tension knots and sighed happily.

"Ten years ago, I was not a Dominant, but a submissive. I craved wild things and had such a wanton lust for more than any Top could offer me. Then a very creative Master offered me a chance to Top a sub similar to myself. Needful, unable to be satisfied. The sub and I both came away from the session satiated and I came away with the need to dominate ALL the time. The Master that held my collar at the time understood completely and cut his collar from my neck. He still has it displayed in his dungeon and has always said that I would never go back to being submissive, and I haven't. But.. BUT there are some that choose both lifestyles. These are called switches." Ms. Kathleen's fingers gently trailed down Amanda's spine. "And I think that that's what you are, my darling girl."

Amanda shivered deeply, eyes closed, listening.

"I want to ask you to do several things for me, in addition to your regular duties. First off, we have to cover our asses because of the situation last night." Ms. Kathleen opened the door and called for Mitchell to come into the den. Mitchell looked bemused but came in and kneeled down.

"Mistress, just a reminder. Gregory is still out in front." Mitchell said in low tones.

"Yes Pet, I know." Ms. Kathleen looked out the window of her den and nodded. "And still weeding too." Ms. Kathleen pulled open a drawer of her desk and pulled out a box. "Mitchell you are here as a witness, not as my slave. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mitchell rose and stood quietly watching.

"Amanda, now this may strike you as odd, but bear with me. I'm going to collar you with a training collar. This will be a Dominate training, but the guests don't need to know that and you'll effectively be able to discipline them just as Mitchell does. If you feel uncomfortable with this, we'll think of something else." Ms. Kathleen opened the box and revealed one of the black collars that her guests wore while visiting her. "This still means you report to me, and you are unable to discipline Mitchell, although he'd probably like it." Mitchell chuckled softly from the corner. "It also mean that you are submitting to me, with all that implies, including tasting the submissive side as well. Someone once said that the best Dominants have been submissives once themselves. I happen to believe that. Do you understand what this means and are you willing to give it a try?"

Amanda sat in the chair, quiet, letting it all soak in. Both. Yes, she had felt both sides before. It would explain much about her. Right now though she had to make up her mind, for her Mistress required an answer. Her Mistress. She liked the sound of that. She rose from the chair and kneeled down, bowing her head to Ms. Kathleen. "Will you accept my submission, Mistress?" her quiet voice was firm, and she stayed very still.

Ms. Kathleen glanced at Mitchell who beamed deeply at her, eyes alight with pleasure. Ms. Kathleen felt a catch in her throat but she pulled the collar tight around Amanda's neck, sliding one finger for a fit and then saying softly, "I accept your submission, my darling girl."

Amanda stood up, fingering the collar lightly and then gazed at Ms. Kathleen. "Thank you Mistress."

"Ok, formalities aside, things will pretty much stay the same, hon," Ms. Kathleen returned to her desk. "I have today's reports for you to go through and later this afternoon I want you to join in the training session as an observer. That's not a request, but an order."

"Yes Mistress," Amanda's fingers still tickled at the collar, then she realized she was doing it and dropped her hand.

"Very well. Get to work. Thank you Mitchell, return to the kitchen and I will go see how our Gregory is doing." Ms. Kathleen stood and made her way to the door. Mitchell smiled at Amanda and made his way out as well. Amanda gathered up the reports and went into her room.

She felt odd, complete. But at the same time, it meant a deeper meaning of respect for Ms. Kathleen. Ms. Kathleen had really understood her despite of what she had done. A couple of tears pricked at her eyes, trying to escape. But they weren't of sadness, just of deep relief of finally being able to understand her half selves. She started up her computer and readied herself for work. She rapidly typed in the daily reports of Thomas and Henry and what had occurred with them since their arrival. When she read through Gregory's report, she felt a high flush when she realized that Ms. Kathleen had included her in the report and the situation that had called for discipline. As she typed it in, she tasted the feeling of anger that had passed over her last night and shook her head. Ms. Kathleen spared no expense in detail, citing each violation and thoroughly agreeing with the course of punishment. She must have spoken with Gregory to find out exactly what occurred. Underneath Gregory's folder there was another. It was a folder on her. It merely said, SIT/DIT-Amanda. Collared December 15, 20--. As Amanda created a new file in the computer, she wondered what lay in store for her.

*~*

Later that afternoon, it started to snow. Very quietly as a hush spread across the fields, and the heater clicked on in the house a soft carpet of white formed outside. All of the guests were recalled inside and were made to kneel in the living room as Mitchell started a fire and Amanda made hot cider for all.

Gregory was shivering deeply, having been outside all this time with no shirt and only Henry's thin slacks. The two others weren't much better, and Thomas was having a hard time kneeling still.

The house warmed considerably with the central heating and the slaves felt their skin prickle. The fire was crackling and Mitchell went to knock on Ms. Kathleen's door. Amanda sipped her cider as she curled up on the couch, watching the guests while a stray finger found it's way to the collar once more and she thought maybe she should be down there kneeling with them. Just as she thought it though Ms. Kathleen came out, laughing at something Mitchell had said and smiled at her. Amanda sat up a bit more and set her cup down.

"Good afternoon, my darlings," Ms. Kathleen said softly.

"Good afternoon, Mistress," the trio chorused. They each kneeled up a bit straighter keeping their eyes respectfully down.

"Training is done in many ways. Some find that training consist merely of scening with a slave. I don't feel that that's a complete way to train. Your morning consisted of doing work that "I" ordered you to do. Now that it's started to snow and will no doubt freeze the ground tonight, I'll have to have you all doing chores inside. This is not mundane work. This means that you are doing something for me. Not because you want to do it, but because I expect it of you and I expect nothing but the best of you. Saying that, I want all three of you to go downstairs, strip, shower and prepare yourselves to serve me."

"Yes Mistress," they stood in unison and filed down the stairs whispering to each other.

"SILENCE!" Ms. Kathleen shouted after them. They continued down the stairs quietly.

Ms. Kathleen turned to Amanda, smiling. "Now. About you. Let's go see what you've brought with you in ways of outfits that may fit into a training session. Mitchell, your opinion would be helpful here."

Amanda sadly shook her head as they went down the hall to her room. "I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in that area. My life has been school and work so far. I don't really have any fancy clothes except that one leather dress."

"That would be unsuitable for this afternoon. I know. What about Halloween costumes?" Ms. Kathleen snapped through the hangers in her closet, looking. Amanda was thankful she had hid the presents elsewhere. "Ooooo.." Ms. Kathleen paused, pulling out an "I Dream of Jeannie" costume from a couple of years back. "Now this would work."

"Oh but I couldn't.." Amanda started to say, but then noticed Mitchell nodding his head.

"Yes you could and you will. And Amanda..no underwear," Ms. Kathleen tossed the outfit to the bed, smiled and swept out. Mitchell shrugged and followed.

No underwear? That would make it totally.. Amanda blushed deeply and then touched the collar at her throat. If her Mistress desired it, she would do so.

A few moments later, Amanda stood before the mirror in the outfit and gazed at herself. The late afternoon was going to dusk and as the soft muted light came through her window, her breasts were outlined pressing up against the sheerness of the costume. She saw and felt her nipples tighten and breathed in sharply. She did look rather fetching in this.

She felt her spirits bolster and she made her way downstairs. She smiled because Ms. Kathleen had put on Meredith Brooks once more.

As she entered the dungeon, she was pleased to see Mitchell dressed similarly in a sort of harem pants and vest. She quietly stood next to him and remained still.

The three guests were brought out of the bathroom, still dripping wet and naked at the end of Ms. Kathleen's quirt.

"Oh good, Amanda. I think we'll start off at the post room. Mitchell, Thomas first please." Ms. Kathleen chose a few of the toys from the shelves and nodded to the other guests and Amanda to follow.

Mitchell was securing Thomas to the post. He made sure his arms were bound tight and then stepped back, nodding to Ms. Kathleen.

Mitchell snapped his fingers and pointed to the couches surrounding the post. Amanda sat quietly, watching, feeling the power of authority rushing over Ms. Kathleen and exuding out toward the room. Henry and Gregory sat also, but on the other side. Ms. Kathleen handed the toys to Mitchell and then walked up to Thomas.

Ms. Kathleen let her nails glide down Thomas' naked glowing skin. "Hello Thomas, I see from the goosebumps you remember your last visit here. How is your Master?"

Thomas squirmed against the post. "Master is well, Mistress. He sends his regards and compliments for your work on me last visit."

"And how long will you be with us this time?" Ms. Kathleen chose a flogger and slowly let the tails of it caress against Thomas' back.

Thomas inhaled sharply. "A week Mistress."

Ms. Kathleen continued teasing the flogger against Thomas' back and buttocks. "And are your safewords still the same?"

As Amanda watched, she noticed Thomas getting aroused from just the simplest of conversation and play. She squirmed slightly, and watched avidly as Ms. Kathleen continued, reaching a hand around to his chest dragging her nails down before cupping his balls.

"You haven't answered," Ms. Kathleen said and pulled slightly.

"YES Mistress! The safewords are the same!" Thomas moaned deeply. His eyes shut, and his body moved to Ms. Kathleen's touch.

"Amanda, this is called a warm up period. I have not begun to play with this slave, but I have aroused him, reminded him that he has a Master, and confirmed his safewords." Ms. Kathleen looked at Amanda and then at the other two slaves. "You two will also have the same benefit of a warmup. It is essential in ANY play. Warm up differs from each Dominant, each submissive, so that what I'm doing to Thomas now, may not occur with you."

Henry and Gregory nodded, eyes wide watching Thomas at the post.

Ms. Kathleen fondled Thomas' arousal and then stepped back, raising the flogger before letting it fly with a thud against his back. She set a rythym and proceed to flog back and forth, up and down his back to his buttocks and back up. Moans and soft grunts from Thomas were accompanied by the background music set so low that it could barely be heard. Ms. Kathleen's total attention was on the slave before her. She set the flogger down and grabbed a crop striking swiftly five times against Thomas' buttock, hearing the grunts of surprise in the change of the toy. She set the crop down as well and walked close up to Thomas again, dragging her nails down his reddened skin. Thomas cried out, shaking from the contact. Ms. Kathleen reached around pinching his nipples tightly.

"Are you enjoying, Thomas," Ms. Kathleen asked in a whisper.

"OH thank you Mistress.. thank you," Thomas visibly shuddered against the post.

"Ok, we are going to leave Thomas at the post for a few moments, and Henry, I think you should come with me." Ms. Kathleen motioned with her hand down the way towards the cool dark storage room. Mitchell followed closely while Gregory and Amanda hung back, looking back at Thomas and then stopping just adjacent to the store room.

"Mitchell fetch the cross for me. Oh and," Ms. Kathleen looked over at Gregory. "The horse as well.

Mitchell said a very quick, "Yes Mistress," and went to do her bidding, pulling out first the large St. Andrews Cross fixed on a platform with wheels. Then lifting a padded saw horse out that had been fixed with restraints on it.

"Henry, to the cross," Ms. Kathleen said quietly.

Henry jumped slightly but moved forward. Mitchell helped him into place, facing him outward on the cross and then making sure the bindings were tight. Henry had lost all color in his face though and he swallowed nervously as Ms. Kathleen approached him.

"Henry, my dear pet.. You are here at the request of your Mistress, Lady Elaine, correct?" Ms. Kathleen had pulled a feather from somewhere and was slowly teasing it against Henry's skin.

"Y-Y-Yes, Mistress," Henry's eyes bulged slightly but didn't embarrass himself.

evadare
evadare
31 Followers