Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

"Her report to me was that you were unwilling to test your limits and she has supplied these limits to me as well as your original contract with her. You originally wanted to test your limits as stated in the contract, but have declined time and again to do so." The feather was now on the undersides of his arms, Henry was biting back nervous laughter and squirming against the cross. "Why?" Ms. Kathleen watched him fight it and then his laughter rang out through the basement.

"Stop! Oh please Stop!!!! Ha ha heeeee oh gawd, ha" It was evident that Henry was not used to being tickled in this way and his eyes filled with laughter tears.

"Do you remember what your safeword is?" Ms. Kathleen said as she continued the feather torture.

"Yes yes.. Oh gawd!" Henry laughed himself silly, causing Mitchell and Amanda to look at each other with a quirk to their lips.

"It's not 'Stop' is it?" Ms. Kathleen let the feather drift against Henry's cock, now hard in front of him and bobbing obscenely with each laugh.

"No Mistress, oh oh .. but.. Oh," His laughter was contagious, and Gregory chuckled softly. Even Thomas, still quite out of it, was heard chuckling.

Then just as suddenly, Ms. Kathleen stopped, pulling the feather away. She turned to Amanda. "This is another type of warm up. Henry is an interesting slave. I have a feeling that we will know the reason for his hesitation when it comes to play."

"Oh please Mistress, more please," Henry gasped from the cross. Shocked, Amanda turned and looked at Henry closely. He was panting quite hard, clenching his fists in the restraints his eyes glazed over.

"Why do you not play this way with Lady Elaine?" Ms. Kathleen had set the feather aside. She walked up close to Henry and touched his ribs, still shaking in silent laughter.

"I can't.. I'm not sure if she'll honor my safeword," Henry gasped out.

"Oh so trust is a factor is it? How long have you been owned by Lady Elaine?" Ms. Kathleen already knew from the report.

"Six months, Mistress," Henry was slowly composing himself.

"Mitchell set the drip. Henry I want you to know that you are not alone. There are many submissives that find trust issues are difficult to overcome in a new relationship. BUT, here we do not disregard safewords." Ms. Kathleen pushed the cross backwards until it was situated over a drain in the floor. With a nod to Mitchell, a drip of water dropped from the ceiling, ice cold hitting upon Henry's chest. Ms. Kathleen repositioned the cross and the next drip hit directly on his cock. Amanda watched each slow drip from the ceiling. "This is called Chinese water torture, slightly modified for my wicked uses. With each drip I want you to say your safeword to yourself, until you can no longer stand it. And then and only then I want you to scream it outloud. Do you understand, Henry?" Another drip fell and Ms. Kathleen stepped back.

"Yesss Mistress," Henry said it through his teeth as the drip hit him.

"Good boy," Ms. Kathleen turned and focused on Gregory.

"You on the other hand..." Ms. Kathleen approached Gregory and slapped him hard across the face. Gregory went to his knees and then crawled forward to place his lips on Ms. Kathleen's boot. "Is it still only play for you Gregory? Do you see it is much more than kow-towing to the whims of a female dominant?"

"Yes Mistress, and I wish to apologize for my indecent behavior yesterday," Gregory paused trying to come to grips that it was just yesterday.

"Hmm.. Over the horse, Gregory," Ms. Kathleen pointed to the padded saw horse and Gregory looked up with bright eyes.

"But I've already been punished, really I have. You saw me this morning," Gregory started to sound like his old whiney self when Ms. Kathleen snapped her fingers and pointed once more.

"I will not say it again Gregory. You've just added five for your hesitation." Ms. Kathleen watched as Gregory rose and went to the horse, bending over it as Mitchell secured him on it. "I love to see your ass in the air, Gregory. Gives me such pleasure to know it is mine to color to perfection."

Amanda watched but then was motioned by Ms. Kathleen to come closer. Amanda stood beside Ms. Kathleen as she picked up a well sized paddle, almost the size of a pizza paddle. She placed it on Gregory's ass and left it there. "Don't move Gregory. Miss Amanda has my permission to discipline you if you fail in that respect. Amanda, first wiggle, he gets five. Second wiggle and you have your choice of toys to use against him."

Amanda took hold of the handle of the paddle and looked at Ms. Kathleen, nodding. "Yes Mistress."

Ms. Kathleen went back down to check on Thomas and Amanda soon heard cries of pleasure and pain mixed with the sharp crack of a whip. Amanda glanced back toward Henry, seeing his mouth move each time the drip cascaded down on his cock. His eyes were closed though, concentrating.

She looked down at Gregory and agreed with Ms. Kathleen. Having a firm well muscled ass set across a horse was a pleasant sight. Gregory had not moved a stitch since commanded and Amanda watched his back making sure he was even breathing. He was, but with slow sure breaths so as not to disturb the paddle.

Some time later, a scream of release rung out from Thomas and Amanda froze, looking down. Gregory had heard it as well and was wiggling desperately against the horse. Quickly she raised the paddle and thwapped it hard against his ass five times, hearing the grunts, groans and then pleadings from him. She lowered the paddle once more against his ass resting it so that it was level.

Amanda looked again at Henry, seeming to be so alone on the cross with the mindless drip of water continuing without end. His jaw was working frantically now, his head swaying from side to side. Just as she thought he was going to pass out, he raised his head defiantly and screamed "CHICKEN!"

Ms. Kathleen hurried down to Henry, who was now crying softly, saying "chicken, chicken" over and over again. She released him from the cross, Mitchell hurried to help her wrapping a warm towel around Henry and cuddling him close.

"First thing, my darling boy.. We must get you a new safeword," Ms. Kathleen smiled softly and rocked him.

Gregory laughed at that causing the paddle to move. It fell to the floor with a sharp crack and he stopped laughing. Amanda sighed deeply. She picked up the paddle and walked down to where the toys were displayed. She spied a very small latigo flogger and picked it rather than the large whips. When she came back the horse had been moved to the pole room where Thomas had been released as well, and both he and Henry were cuddled against Ms. Kathleen as Mitchell kneeled at the floor.

Ms. Kathleen smiled at Amanda. "Excellent choice, Miss Amanda."

Amanda stood behind Gregory and aimed the first strike right between his legs. The flails fell awkwardly though, hitting against his inner thigh. Gregory grunted with surprise. What Amanda lacked in accuracy, she made up in enthusiasm, flogging up and down Gregory's ass watching the color return to red and then went into a deeper shade. Her aim improved and she tried to hit once more between his legs, this time hitting her spot as Gregory screamed out.

"MERCY!"

Ms. Kathleen nodded, acknowledging the safeword and Amanda placed the flogger down. Mitchell handed her a jar of cream that had already been used on Thomas and she liberally scooped out a handful before smoothing it against Gregory's buttocks. Mitchell unhooked the restraints and Gregory fell to all fours on the floor, panting.

"Very well done, Miss Amanda. Gregory.. Thank Miss Amanda for your pleasure." Ms. Kathleen was gently petting both Thomas and Henry at the same time.

Gregory crawled across the floor and rested his cheek against Amanda's foot. "Thank you Mistress." Amanda lifted her foot, raising his chin to gaze up. Gregory's eyes were glazed in bliss.

"Good boy." Amanda sat down on the couch and patted the spot beside her. Gregory crawled up and placed his head in her lap, sighing deeply.

"Well my dear, you may not need as much training as I originally thought," Ms. Kathleen laughed.

Amanda nodded and then gently drew her short nails through Gregory's hair.

They all would sleep that night peacefully, unaware of the snowfall that continued down and the worrisome weather report that sent two Dominants to their phones the next morning.

It had been an unusually quiet morning. The slaves had breakfasted heartily, but were now in the basement cleaning. Amanda was typing the last report that Ms. Kathleen had given her when the first call had come in. A rather tight whiny voice demanded that she speak to "Cat" right away. Amanda shrugged as she put the call through to the Den and continued with the report. She noted at the bottom of the input for SIT/DIT Amanda Ms. Kathleen had written, 'Put two paragraphs of how you felt the scene with Gregory went last night.' Amanda sat mulling that over when the phone rang again.

She picked up the receiver and rattled off the number as she had been instructed by Ms. Kathleen.

A low husky male voice came back. "Kathleen, is that you?"

"No, she's on another line right now. Would you care to hold?" Amanda crossed her eyes at the phone, not imagining how they could possibly think she was Ms. Kathleen.

"And who might this be?" Amanda could actually hear the smile through the lines.

"Um, this is Amanda, Sir.. Oh, Ms. Kathleen is available, one moment please," Amanda stuck her tongue out at the phone and put the call through.

A few moments later, just as Amanda finished up typing her details of last night, Ms. Kathleen came laughing out of her den.

"What the hell did you say to Master Mark?" Ms. Kathleen laughed again, her deep hearty laugh that Amanda had grown to love.

"Um, is that who it was? Not a thing, really.." Amanda blushed a tiny bit.

"He's all for coming out here to pick up Thomas himself, wants to see my 'new' addition," Ms. Kathleen laughed again, but then drew serious. "It seems we have one hell of a weather system heading our way and Lady Elaine and Master Mark have both requested their slaves returned."

"Oh is that who the call was before.." Amanda started, but Ms. Kathleen nodded, interrupting her.

"Yep. Kind of hate to lose Henry. That was a major breakthrough for him and we were going to work on it with the rest of the time, but..their Dominants' wishes come first." Ms. Kathleen shrugged and then went out to find Mitchell.

Amanda remembered that she needed to get Henry a shirt and riffled through her large selection of sweat clothes until she found a dark blue rather large top. It will have to do for now. It would be better with the cold weather than his old shirt anyways.

She came out of her room as the two that were leaving shuffled up the stairs. She handed Henry the sweatshirt and kissed his cheek. They both turned into the bunkroom as Mitchell and Gregory came up the stairs with boxes. Ms. Kathleen came up behind them, swinging a crop every so often against Gregory's thighs.

"Found the holiday decorations." Ms. Kathleen said with a smile. "Gregory has kindly offered to hang them up and about as he won't be leaving yet. Gregory greet Amanda properly."

Gregory put down the box. He gently went to his knees and lowered his face to Amanda's foot, pressing his cheek softly against her insole. Soft whisper that came from his lips hardly recalled the harsh man that came here two days ago. "Good morning Miss Amanda."

"Good boy, Gregory. Good morning to you as well." Amanda felt a blush rise and then fall from her face and then she looked at Ms. Kathleen. "Is Mitchell going to drive them to the airport then?"

"Yes. I kinda hate to send him out in this weather, but better now before it gets worse." Mitchell had put his box down and was donning on foul weather gear. Ms. Kathleen grasped the back of his hair and kissed him deeply, leaving him slightly gasping in shock. "To keep you warm, my darling pet. THOMAS.. HENRY.. PRESENT!"

Thomas and Henry came hustling out of the bunkroom carrying their one bags and looking totally confused. Henry nudged Thomas and Thomas blurted out, "Mistress... do we have to go? I mean we signed the emergency continuation papers."

"Oh Thomas my sweet," Ms. Kathleen walked over to him, inching her hand up the back of his shirt before dragging her nails down, visibly shaking him. "Master Mark calls to you and Lady Elaine calls to Henry. They that own you request this and while I can still grant their requests I will. Oh Henry, no pouting. We shall reschedule, and I hope that our lovely work last night will not be forgotten."

"Thank you Mistress," Henry looked relieved somewhat.

Ms. Kathleen hugged both of the men tightly, kissing their cheeks. "My darlings.. Be well until our next meeting. Your tickets are with Mitchell and the airport is still open."

Amanda followed the little group to the door, joining Ms. Kathleen waving at them as they drove off and then turning around to see Gregory kneeling quietly, his body shivering in the cold draft from the door.

Ms. Kathleen shut the huge door and walked back into the sunken part of the living room, glancing at the boxes and looking around. She steadily avoided looking at Gregory. She smiled to Amanda and motioned her to join her down by the couches.

"I really haven't had decorations up for a few years, but I do have some nice ones set aside," Ms. Kathleen pulled open one of the boxes. The majority of the decorations appeared to be ivory and gold which would highlight the room perfectly. "Gregory stand up."

Gregory stood and smiled, coming over to the boxes. Rows of feathery ivory and gold garland were hung about the room in no time. A set of gold cherubs were arranged with some spray painted pinecones on the hearth. Gregory was sent to the basement to collect an armful of wood to place near to the fireplace as Ms. Kathleen looked around.

"We won't open the other box yet. Mitchell is going to try and find a tree on the way home. I told him earlier to not take chances with the weather but if he could locate one to grab it. That box has ornaments and lights." Ms. Kathleen nudged the box aside and plopped down onto the couch, smiling up at the garland.

Amanda smiled as well, viewing the room with a festive air.

Ms. Kathleen interrupted her revelry. "I'm going to be taking Gregory down for some training in a bit. I want you to close off Thomas' and Henry's files and give them priority reschedule. See if you can get them back in February. I also want you to check the stormcast network on the web and tell me what we are facing. I'm glad Mitchell insisted on a new generator, rather than sticking with the old one." She jumped up to her feet, stretching lightly. "Once you've finished those tasks, you're free for the rest of the afternoon. You are more than welcome to join Gregory and I, but only to observe this time."

Amanda grinned and stood up as well. "Yes, Ms. Kathleen."

*~*~

Amanda sat at the computer, surfing more and more weather information and glancing at the clock every so often. The snow had continued on into the afternoon, and there was a front coming down from Canada that was going to make the snowfall increase. She had figured that Ms. Kathleen wanted to know how long it would last, what the expected inches were, and if their stores would last. Since Mitchell had JUST gone to the grocery warehouse and there were to be two less people eating, that wasn't a problem. She surfed onto the airport's site once again to find that it was still open. Thomas and Henry had gotten off okay, but Mitchell wasn't back yet. She typed up a quick report and sent it to Ms. Kathleen's desktop before turning and looking at her room. While she had the chance, she wrapped the presents that she had purchased and tucked them away once more. She made a small list of Ms. Kathleen's more influential clients and suggestions of different online delivery services for gift baskets. As she looked around once more, she glanced up at the clock, grabbed her hamper of dirty laundry and made her way downstairs.

The door to the dungeon was closed but unlocked. She threw in a load of laundry, set the hamper into the den, and then nudge open the door quietly.

Ms. Kathleen looked up and smiled, motioning her in with a finger to her lips. Gregory had on a full face mask, blocking his sight and most likely muffling his hearing and was tied to the post. Ms. Kathleen had on a vampire glove and was gently drawing it against Gregory's back and buttocks. Amanda could see a protrusion from Gregory's ass and realized that he was holding a butt plug in. She walked quietly around in the front of Gregory, noting the shiny metal clamps attached to his nipples, the chain hanging down attached to a cbt device. It looked like a bell encased around his testicles with weights attached. Amanda curled up on the couch, watching and listening.

Ms. Kathleen continued to stroke Gregory with the vampire glove, watching each shiver and shudder he made, the small grunts of pleasure mixed with exquisite pain as the weights moved, tugging at the chain. "My! You are such a little pain slut, Gregory," Ms. Kathleen spoke softly right next to his ear. The moaning increased in tempo as Gregory's arousal was apparent. Ms. Kathleen drew the glove away and slowly took it off, looking critically at the marks on Gregory's back. Amanda was surprised when Ms. Kathleen picked up the same flogger she has used the night before and slowly let the tails tease against Gregory's back. "You like this one, don't you Gregory?" Ms. Kathleen lashed out suddenly, catching the skin at the small of his back, smiling as he reacted, jumping, causing the chains to pull even tighter, the weights to swing precariously. "Or was it just who was using it? Did you like Miss Amanda's play?" Quick rapid succession fired against the bare buttocks, changing the color and leaving darker marks than Amanda had placed there before. "Answer me, slut."

Mumbles that were totally indiscernible came from Gregory's mouth first. Gradually though, a small whimper of "Miss Amanda..." came out.

Amanda looked somewhat shocked and then glanced at a smiling Ms. Kathleen. How could he have enjoyed her discipline? She wasn't a trained Domme at all. And yet, as he twisted and moaned under Ms. Kathleen's strict attentions, he was recalling her.

As she watched each part of his torture, Amanda learned quite a bit from Ms. Kathleen. She watched the way she balanced pleasure and pain, never allowing him to go beyond pure arousal but just always hanging at the edge. The beading of precum on his cock was evident of his passion held in check. And then finally, as Mitchell came down the stairs, release of his need, the fluids shooting from him in steady spurts until he was panting, covered in sweat, but with a smile softly edged on his face.

"Ah, there you are my darling.. How was the drive?" Ms. Kathleen was turning, gently toweling off the flog and setting it aside.

"Scary. Damn near slid off the road a couple of times. But I got the tree!" Mitchell's cheeks were red from cold, despite the heater in the Bronco.

"Wonderful, pet. Amanda, since you've enjoyed this, please see that Gregory is cleaned up appropriately for dinner." Ms. Kathleen drew Mitchell up the stairs, quietly talking with him.

When Gregory heard Amanda's name, he cringed back against the post. He had no idea that Amanda had been watching.

Amanda stood up, looking at Gregory. Each part of the equipment must be taken off carefully and in order or Gregory would go into sensory overload. She started with the nipple clamps, quickly unfastening them from his flat nipples before letting them hang down, still attached to the cbt. She watched as Gregory panted quickly, feeling the flow of blood shoot back through his tortured nipples. As his breathing slowed, she made quick work of releasing the cbt, weights and all, watching in amusement as his cock sprang back up to attention. She stepped closer to Gregory and reached behind him with her arms, almost as if giving him a hug. Her fingers quickly found the edge of the plug and with one quick twist, pulled it out. Gregory groaned deeply, swaying against the post. "Good boy. Not much more," Amanda whispered huskily. The soft pants and gentle grunts from Gregory spoke of his continued pleasure from the scene he had just completed. Amanda tugged the hood free, smiling softly into Gregory's face, wiping a stray tear from his cheek with her thumb. When the ropes were finally loosened from his arms, Amanda had to catch him as he almost fell to the ground. She silently helped him to the basement's bathroom and turned on the shower to a tepid warm. "Wash, pet. Relax under the water," Amanda pushed Gregory toward the shower and went to retrieve the different toys that Ms. Kathleen had used.

evadare
evadare
31 Followers