Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

Amanda cleaned each article carefully, down to wiping some of them with alcohol. She listened to the shower until the change in the volume indicated that Gregory was indeed moving around and washing. Amanda put the toys away and stepped out to toss her laundry in the dryer before checking on Gregory once more.

She peeked in and saw Gregory standing there letting the warm water cascade against his back and Amanda chuckled, yanking the cold water on full and watching him jump.

"Done?" Amanda smiled and held out a huge fluffy bath sheet.

Gregory's sharp look rapidly changed to a deep smile as he turned off the taps. "Yes, Miss Amanda." He stepped into the bath sheet, wrapping it around gently.

Amanda watched as he carefully dried off his tender skin before running the towel briskly through his hair. She poured some of the lotion Ms. Kathleen bought by the gallon for pain relief into her hand and applied it liberally to Gregory's back. He shuddered, but then held still. Amanda glanced at the time, and slipped a choke chain around Gregory's neck, tugging it slightly. "Upstairs, pet. Dinner time."

The next week went by in a blur. The snow piled up to dangerous levels outside, basically trapping them all into the warmth of the house. Days were spent with housework, paperwork, or decorating the tree. Afternoons into evenings were training and then later either more training or sleep. Amanda found it increasingly difficult to get down to the grotto for her 'private' time until on the 23rd, she stayed up later than usual, getting confirmations through the net of deliveries of the gift baskets. She glanced at the clock, never realizing how late it was, and quickly logged off thinking to prepare for bed. A lovely ripple against her senses reminded her that she had not 'played' in a bit, and she thought she may have time now. Surely everyone must be asleep.

She made her way quietly downstairs to the grotto, shedding clothes as she went, shivering deliciously in the cool air before stepping into the steaming grotto room. The glass was covered in condensation, effectively blocking out a view to the dungeon. Amanda didn't mind and she quickly turned off the main lights and turned on the grotto's interior lights. The water was bubbling merrily as the jets came on and Amanda stepped down into the swirling water.

Each minute that past by, Amanda felt the relaxation the water gave to her body, the slight tingling of senses, urging her to play the way she had before. She lost herself in the feelings as she draped her legs over the edge once more, shifting until the stream hit just right. Soft whimpers filled the grotto area as the water pushed her back and forth, the stream hitting against her clit.

Ms. Kathleen had heard the soft creak though and after checking that Mitchell was comfortable in his night chains had followed Amanda downstairs, watching her quietly. After viewing the pleasure that Amanda received once more from the stream, Ms. Kathleen slipped her robe off and went into the grotto as well, gently slipping behind Amanda and holding her close to the stream.

"ARGH.. ack.. Ohhh," Amanda didn't expect to have company and feeling the strong arms around her, supporting her and then pushing her toward the jet, her emotions went though surprise, embarrassment and then arousal once more as the stream hit her clit again and again. Amanda looked up at Ms. Kathleen's face, seeing the concentration of making sure that Amanda's body was positioned correctly and then closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasure coursing through her, shaking in the restraints of her Mistress' arms. It seemed to be an unending explosion of lights and feelings when Ms. Kathleen finally pulled her softly away from the jet and curled Amanda into her arms, rocking her in the warm water, kissing her forehead and hair.

"Precious girl," Ms. Kathleen whispered softly, although it echoed in the grotto. She smiled as she ran her nails down Amanda's back, and had her shivering in pleasure and reaction. "Such a lovely girl. One part of your training has been neglected, hasn't it?"

Amanda snuggled close, clinging to Ms. Kathleen. She nodded silently.

"To taste what you give, intensifies the flavor," Ms. Kathleen pulled slightly on Amanda's hair, bringing her face up to gaze at her eyes. "You have yet to be trained sufficiently as a submissive. That detail will not be overlooked and will begin this evening."

Ms. Kathleen guided the trembling girl to the edge of the pool and helped her up the steps, wrapping a steamed towel around her. She guided her out to the dungeon and looked at her carefully. "I think more of a pleasure than a pain to start with. It will eventually work out that you will try all of the things that you will inflict upon others." She drew Amanda into the candle room, covering her eyes with the towel and leaving her flushed body naked, lying against the table there. She gathered a few toys and returned, noting the goose bumps rising on Amanda's skin.

"Safewords are tantamount. If you want to stop what I am doing to you, what will you say to me," Ms. Kathleen set the toys aside and lit a few of the candles as she waited. She did not want to rush Amanda, but as she had already used her knowledge and experience in a Dominant's role, Ms. Kathleen wanted to make sure that Amanda knew what she dealt out.

"Realtor, Mistress," Amanda sighed into the towel, not seeing but knowing that she could stop whatever would occur with just one word.

Ms. Kathleen chanced a quirk of a smile and then gently ran her nails against Amanda's pert nipples. "Chilled my darling girl, or just excited already?"

Amanda wiggled into the table. "A little of both, Mistress."

"Good to be honest, Amanda," Ms. Kathleen twisted one of the nipples, smiling at the gasp and then soft moan. "Oh now that looks so lovely, wrinkled up so nice and tight."

Amanda felt her body flame at the response that it was giving. She remembered how Gregory had responded to pain though and let her mind go. No need for embarrassment here. This was her Mistress.

Ms. Kathleen tied open Amanda's thighs, running a fingernail across her swollen clit. "Water is fun for this once in a while, but you mustn't abuse it with too much or you'll lose the pleasure aspect." Ms. Kathleen flipped a cold knife idly against Amanda's rosied skin. Amanda jumped against the restraints, crying out. "Shhh dear..trust..feel..not pain.. merely feelings.."

Amanda felt as if she was out of her body, yet still felt everything that was being done to her. Muted in a sense as if she wanted more. Her body arched to each movement of the knife, dancing with it, Ms. Kathleen's nails pinching here and there adding to the pain, but then teasing once more against her already aroused clit.

"Remember, alternate. Pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure," and with that comment, the heated drips of wax splashed against Amanda's nipples, causing her to cry out in reaction once more, tears stinging at her eyes. Amanda then realized it wasn't that hot, and was curious to where the next drip would fall. "Lovely girl.. Oh so beautiful, your nipples are so nice covered in wax." Amanda moaned deeply and wiggled slightly. "Now don't move, pet." The wax splashed against her labia, crying out in shock..pain pain fingers darting into her, slowly moving against her and then pulling out, pushing in and then pulling out again. She felt her sex contracting against the fingers as they scrapped back and forth. "Sooo wet, precious. Do you need to cum pet?"

Amanda panted wildly. She was lost in the wash of emotions rippling through her. Was this what it was like for Gregory..for Mitchell..for all the others? Damn, she needed release, so soon now. "Yes please Mistress.. Oooooo yes, Mistress." Her whispered need turned into a moan as a vibrator was turned on and placed right on her clit. "OH GAWD, PLEASE MISTRESS.." The tortured wild whisper turned into a scream.

"Not yet, pet. Patience." Ms. Kathleen smiled down at the squirming girl. Such lovely responses, she knew that it would be like this. She always knew. She slid a stainless steel chilled dildo between Amanda's heated lips, watching her hips buck against the intrusion, the moans increasing once more in volume. She worked the dildo in and out, teasing the vibrator again and again at Amanda's clit. "Ready, darling?"

"Oh please Mistress," whimpering softly in between pants came the tiny voice from under the towel.

"Cum now Amanda," Ms. Kathleen pushed the dildo in deeply and let the vibrator set on the edge of Amanda's clit and the end of the dildo. The girl shuddered through an orgasm whimpering her release. "GOOD girl, yessss." Ms. Kathleen removed the vibrator and set it aside. She left the dildo where it was and gently scraped the wax away from Amanda's nipples and labia, smiling as each touch of the knife brought another shiver of ecstasy rippling through the girl's body. When the girl was free of the wax, Ms. Kathleen gently drew the dildo out, noting the fluids clinging to the surface. As she lifted the towel, Amanda gazed up at her, whispering 'thank you' over and over again.

"You're welcome pet," Ms. Kathleen gently untied Amanda's thighs and massaged her legs. Ms. Kathleen pulled Amanda into her arms once more, rocking her gently, kissing her hair. "You discovered a new side of this lifestyle tonight. Do you understand now why Gregory acts the way he does?"

"Yes Mistress. Oh I never thought that.." Amanda blushed deeply.

Ms. Kathleen laughed softly. "That it could hurt so good?"

Amanda looked up with shining eyes. "Exactly, Mistress."

Ms. Kathleen led Amanda back upstairs and gently tucked her into her bed. She looked down at the girl and smiled. "Welcome to your new life, Miss Amanda."

*!*!* Amanda woke fresh in the morning, wondering if it had all been a dream. The tiniest amount of wax drips remaining on her breasts assured her that it wasn't. She went through the normal motions of her day; showering, dressing, checking the morning emails, before venturing out for breakfast.

Mitchell smiled deeply as she entered the kitchen and handed her a huge cup of coffee. "Cookie making day!"

Amanda's eyebrows lifted slightly.

"Oh and you have your pies to make too!" Mitchell flipped a waffle out and set it on a plate, nudging Amanda toward the table.

Amanda sat down carefully and closed her eyes, remembering the night before. She sipped the coffee deeply and sighed, shuddering. Her eyes opened as her leg was nudged against. Gregory was awake and kneeling next to her naked, smiling softly up at her.

"Good morning, Miss Amanda," Gregory said softly, yet his eyes were on the coffee cup. Little con artist. Coffee was a no no for guests.

"Good morning coffee slut," Amanda held a glass of juice next to Gregory's lips, waiting as he sipped carefully and placed it on the table once more.

"COFFEE SLUT?" Ms. Kathleen roared in laughter as she entered the room. It was then that Amanda noticed the christmas music playing softly in the background. Ms. Kathleen was dressed casually but with a lovely decorated sweatshirt. She was very festive looking.

Mitchell brought over more waffles and a carafe of coffee for the table, pausing to kiss Ms. Kathleen's palm before going to clean up the breakfast preparations. Ms. Kathleen eyed the still falling snow and shrugged. "Good thing Thomas and Henry got out when they could. I don't think you would make it all the way to the airport now, despite the four wheel drive and snow tires."

Amanda fed Gregory bits of waffle, watching the snow as well. She used to really hate snow because she felt deprived of doing things. As she slipped a slice of apple to Gregory, his teeth teased along her fingers drawing her attention back to him. Hmm. She shifted slightly and tucked her stocking feet into his crotch, causing him to open his legs more.

Gregory flashed his eyes at hers, surprise and then meekly down once more.

"So, cookies and pies. Shall I do the dailies first?" Amanda turned her attention to Ms. Kathleen, wiggling her toes every once in awhile.

"Oh yes please, and you will be in charge of Gregory today, Amanda. Have him do the tasks that you will ordinary set aside to do until later." Ms. Kathleen forked a healthy portion of waffle in her mouth, smiling at the taste. "You've out done yourself again, Mitchell my pet."

Amanda finished her breakfast, feeding Gregory once last bite of waffle and drained her cup of coffee. She stuck her feet back within her slippers and tugged on Gregory's collar. "Come." Gregory crawled after her down the hall to her room and then kneeled where she pointed. "Stay." Gregory moved slightly and then fixed his eyes down.

Amanda worked steadily on her daily reports, pausing to tell Gregory to stand and stretch every so often. As she was just completing the last financial update, the front bell rang. She looked at Gregory and repeated once more, "Stay" before rising to figure out who would be calling in such weather.

Mitchell smiled to her from the kitchen as she made her way to the door and opening it to admit a UPS carrier. The man in brown was covered with snow and a muffler playfully designed in the UPS logo and colors was wrapped tightly around his face. He pulled it down and blinked a few times.

"Hi there Ma'am. I have several packages for this address. We've held off delivery on them because of the weather and because three of our trucks had no chains on them. Hope you weren't needing them before now." The speech had a slight tinge of a southern accent, but the recital came out rushed as if rehearsed or said many times. "Postal trucks are getting through finally too. They had a tough time getting this far out, but without seeing an end in sight they pushed the plows to get through."

Amanda nodded and signed the electronic clipboard carefully as the driver continually clicked down his list. In all there were about 15 packages being delivered.

"I'll be right back with the first load. Can you have someone open the door? It's kinda hard to handle the handtruck in this weather and grab a door knob." The driver pulled open the door and stepped out into the swirling snow.

Mitchell came out of the kitchen holding a cup of steaming cocoa and then opened the door for the UPS delivery. Three trips and an empty cup later, a pile of boxes stood in the entryway as well as an amount of water from the melted snow.

"Gregory, come!" Amanda called out. Gregory walked out into the living room and Amanda pointed to the pool of water at the front door. "Clean this up."

"Yes, Mistress." Gregory turned to retrieve a mop and bucket as Amanda stared at the packages.

"Does Ms. Kathleen usually get so many packages, Mitchell?" Amanda knocked politely at the den door.

"Oh occasionally," Mitchell smiled and lifted a few of the boxes as "Enter!" was called out from the den.

Gregory returned and set to the task of making the entryway clean and dry once more. Amanda made sure he understood to dry it completely before returning to her room.

Amanda went back to her room and finished up the financial reports for Ms. Kathleen and sent it through the house network to her desktop. She ticked off the reports that she had completed, and smiled because her dailies were completed in record time. Gregory had returned and was kneeling once more behind her. As Amanda clicked closed the pertinent data, she raised her hands over her head stretching.

Gregory moved forward quietly and softly began massaging Amanda's shoulders.

"Oh yes..right there," Amanda lowered her hands and dropped her face forward closing her eyes, feeling the strength within the fingers. Gregory had done this before, for he was massaging each muscle group separately and then working out the tension knots. Amanda purred in pleasure, rolling her neck slightly.

"Better, Miss Amanda?" Gregory's soft voice whispered near her ear.

"Oh yes, very much," Amanda turned her chair around and looked at Gregory. His eyes darted down meekly and he wiggled back to allow her the room to stand.

Amanda stood up and looked around the room. She thought about what Ms. Kathleen had given Gregory to her to do and went directly to the closet, opening it up. She motioned for Gregory to stand and piled gifts gaily wrapped into his arms until they were almost over flowing. "Come with me."

Amanda strode out to the living room, where the fireplace still crackled softly with the warming heat of a low fire. The tree had been completed with soft white lights and she kneeled next to it now, waving to Gregory to come to her side. Each gift was placed just so under the tree. There were several gift baskets there as well, something that must have arrived via the UPS delivery.

Mitchell and Ms. Kathleen were no where in sight, and as Amanda rose from placing the packages nicely under the tree the doorbell rang once again. Eyeing Gregory state of undress, she told him to wait in the kitchen and then made her way to the front door.

This time it was a less than congenial Postal worker carrying a plastic tub of packages as well as a rubber band full of written correspondence. He muttered something about returning the tub to the post office as soon as possible and scurried off once more into the waning light of a winter afternoon.

Amanda smiled and knocked on the den's door. Mitchell poked his head out and grabbed the mail. "Be out in a bit, Miss Amanda."

Amanda's jaw dropped as the door was shut once more. Hmmm. She went into the kitchen and tied an apron on Gregory, setting him to work mixing the pumpkin filling for the pie as she sliced more apples for the other pie.

*!*! The afternoon passed quickly and the next morning was pleasantly started with a large breakfast for there would be no lunch in preparation for the large dinner that Mitchell had already started to prepare.

As a treat of the day, Gregory was allowed to dress in clothes and was given the opportunity to go just outside the back door in a coat to have a smoke.

Just before dinner was to be served, Christmas music again filled the air and Ms. Kathleen was like a child as she sat elegantly next to the tree, shaking packages and poking here and there.

"It's time my darlings!" Ms. Kathleen gave Amanda a handful of cards to open and read aloud as presents were distributed.

Mitchell served cups of cocoa liberally spiked with creme de menthe liquer. Gregory curled up on one portion of the huge couch and Amanda sat near him, flipping open the first card and sharing the sentiment as Ms. Kathleen opened a gift basket of Godiva chocolates and set them on the coffee table. She handed Amanda the gift card to add to the 'thank you' pile and dug under the tree again.

Gregory popped a chocolate into his mouth and started to relax in the festive atmosphere. Amanda continued to open cards, including one to her as well from Sean, wishing them a pleasant holiday in their 'snowy kinkyland'. Ms. Kathleen laughed heartily and handed Gregory a package. Mitchell took over the 'gift baskets', handing Amanda a pen to write down the details for each.

Laughter and chaos reigned as packages were ripped into and twisted humor revealed. Ms. Kathleen admired the fine work of the woven wheat heart braided with bobwire that Amanda had created for her. Mitchell put on the apron that Amanda had sewn. Laughter rang out again as the Dominatrix fashion doll appeared, complete with tiny bull whip. Ms. Kathleen lost all semblance of control though when Amanda's secret gift appeared. It was a standard metal sign that proudly suggested "No smoking in MY damn Dungeon!".

Gregory glanced at Amanda, sharing a smile.

Amanda was not left out. A lovely new leather outfit that definitely was for scening had appeared under the tree. A crop and a flogger in a deep purple were received. A small envelope containing a wildly extravagant year end bonus from Ms. Kathleen and the promise of a vacation in the coming year.

evadare
evadare
31 Followers