Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silat69
silat69
4 Followers

"How was it?" Casey said to Angie.

"God it was great. You really should fuck your step dad sometime Casey. He is amazing."

"You want a little more." Casey said, waving a vibrator in front of Angie's face.

"Sure." She said. "You know I'm insatiable."

Angie climbed off of me. She and Casey began kissing and rubbing on each other. God this was so incredible to see these hot volleyball players get each other off. I watched for a long time. I had a righteous hardon but managed to only stroke myself to near orgasm a few times. At the end though I couldn't hold it so I made my move and stuck my cock in Angie's mouth and emptied a load down her throat. She swallowed every last drop.

I watched for a good hour as her and Angie ate and fucked each other with their toys. I fell asleep there in the chair after they were done and they were beginning to nod off themselves, spent from their escapades. I couldn't wait for my trip to Amanda's tonight. I really hope that Casey doesn't call her and tell her what happened here this morning. Oh, well. At this point I don't care, plus I'm heading to the adult store to pick up some toys. Amanda will forget about everything once I show her the new vibrator I'm bringing her. I slumbered with the lyrics to the song Amanda resounding in my head and dreamed of all the other players I might get to fuck before this is all over----oh what a dream!

silat69
silat69
4 Followers
12