Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

"Don't leave me, ever again," Erin moaned. "I need you too much."

"I won't. I promise," Andy countered, his head moving down her neck with kisses and licks.

John wondered if this was the time the action turned serious, and Andy answered him quickly. Andy's mouth didn't stop until he traveled over the top of one of Erin's breasts, all the way to the nipple. Amanda moved appropriately and, John hoped, zoomed in on the wet tit.

Andy had the tit in his mouth and was eagerly sucking on it. His hands clutched at Erin's ass. Her hands slid up the inside of his legs and onto his cock. She closed her fingers around it and began to slowly stroke the shaft.

John's own cock was now hard and he was somewhat glad nobody noticed the bulge in his shorts. But he needed relief. He told himself relief in the form of Erin's cunt would work.

Amanda abruptly ran over to the short ladder and climbed three rungs to the top. From there, she had a perfect shot down the front of Erin's body from over her head and shoulders. Andy was moving from one tit to the other, licking, sucking, and squeezing the tits with his hands. Erin's plump nipples glowed a dark pink.

A minute or two later, Andy was traveling down her body again, this time past her navel and stomach and between her legs. Erin leaned against the side of the shower, her hips pushed out towards Andy's face. She spread her legs.

"Oh my God. Yessss!" she moaned as Andy's mouth covered her pussy.

Amanda scrambled down the ladder and kneeled on the floor, shooting slightly upward at the action between Erin's legs. John watched the young woman's expressions change as Andy's lips and tongue shifted across her pussy. There was no acting going on. She was enjoying sex.

A light spray showered over the pair. They were out of the primary flow of water, but the sound and spray and fog created quite an erotic panorama. Amanda occasionally moved far back from the shower to get an overall view, with the shapes behind the glass sometimes hard to make out. But the effect on the viewer would be the same.

"I want you know," Erin said softly. "I want to feel you inside me."

Amanda and John moved in. Andy stood up and kissed his lover. She held his fully erect cock against her body.

Amanda would not capture the sex act as if shooting a true porno. She wanted the people involved: their expressions; their actions; and, their movements. She'd let the audience fill in the rest. Yes, she would have to sometimes show Erin and Andy joined together. But there would be no close-up of what was going on between the legs.

First, Andy and Erin had to get to that stage. Andy lifted Erin with his muscular arms and she wrapped her legs around him. They settled against the shower wall. Their bodies shifted. Andy's knees bent a little. And then it was obvious they were about to start.

Amanda felt herself breathing faster, harder. She only wanted them to have to do this one time. She had to get it right.

After a long pause, John and Amanda saw the couple's bodies move together. Erin's lips parted, but no sound came out. Her eyes were clamped shut. Finally, a short gasp was followed by a tiny grin. He was inside her.

John didn't know about Amanda's history, but he knew for sure he'd never watched people have sex...live. Part of him felt as if he was invading their privacy. A larger part of him wanted to see and hear everything. The part that mattered—his cock—signaled total approval by growing as hard as it could possibly grow and still be inside his shorts.

Erin's long legs and arms engulfed Andy. Her body rocked up and down on his cock with amazing ease and her breasts rolled on her chest in cadence with the sex. The muscles in Andy's arms and legs bulged as he held her. The slapping of their bodies grew louder.

In keeping with Amanda's order to make sure the audience saw everything, Andy swung Erin around and moved her to the other side of the shower. Her ass smashed up against the glass wall that faced John and Amanda. Andy's grimaces were now more evident. John thought to himself, 'If I rubbed my cock for five seconds, I'd cum.'

Erin began to urge her lover on, becoming more vocal with her moans and sighs. Andy's grunts indicated his own high level of stimulation. They moved in and out of the main flow of water. Yet, Andy never lost grip of her ass and Erin never lessened her hold with her legs and arms.

Then Erin cried out, "Oh God. Fuck me harder. Harder!"

They crashed against the glass.

"Now! Harder!"

Erin's expression showed the power of the orgasm that was building. The long, thick cock inside her cunt hit all the spots it had to in order to bring her to the edge.

"Oh God! Yesss!"

The combination of moans, sighs, cries and squeals that followed could only be made during an orgasm. Andy thrust his cock into her almost violently. But Erin begged for more and, nearly thirty seconds into her own orgasm, Andy started to cum. Erin did her best to squeeze every last drop of cum from his cock. Unseen by the camera, but not unnoticed by Andy, was a rapid-fire constricting of her cunt that prolonged his orgasm until not another drop was left.

At the end, Erin unraveled herself from Andy and they held each other tightly.

Amanda shut off the camera and backed away from the shower door.

"Wow!," she said quietly. "That was awesome. Fucking awesome."

Erin turned off the water. Andy stood behind her with the remnants of an erection.

"I think the second take will be better," he said.

"In your dreams," Erin said, stepping out.

John reluctantly handed her a towel. But watching the drying off process that followed made it worthwhile. She went over and kissed Andy on the cheek when she was done.

"You were great," she said.

"You too."

"Well," Amanda said. "There's not much more we need to do here."

"Isn't there a bedroom scene?" John asked optimistically.

Erin giggled.

"Not with me and Erin," Andy said. "But it looks like John, for one, got a little excited by that. And Amanda looks a little flushed. Don't you think, Erin?"

His eyes had directed Erin to John's crotch. She moved over to him and ran her hand up the length of his erection.

"More than a little excited," Erin confirmed.

Andy grabbed the camera Amanda had been using. "My turn. Let's go."

He led the foursome down the hall to the bedroom he had used to change in. He tossed the shirt that lie on the bed onto a nearby chair and put down the camera. He turned to Amanda.

"I'll get her ready. You work on John," Andy said.

The naked actors began to undress the 'film crew'. Amanda, in deed, was excited and Andy found that out when he slid his hands inside her panties and felt the wetness on her pussy. He rubbed her clit for just a second before getting her naked.

It was easier for Erin to judge John's state of arousal. His cock threatened to extend out the top of his underwear. And when she pulled off the last of his clothing, the cock stood at full attention. She leaned down to lick him at the same time Andy was sampling one of Amanda's tits.

Amanda looked over to see John's cock completely contained in Erin's mouth. It impressed her mainly because of the fact that same cock had been inside her cunt. She knew how big it truly was.

With John and Amanda fully prepped, Andy picked up the camera and said, "OK. Showtime. And this WILL be a porno. No artsy shit this time."

Amanda took John in her arms and kissed him as long and as hard as she ever had. Both of them were so horny from the shower episode that foreplay was a waste of energy. They rolled onto the bed amid chuckles and groans. Amanda ended up on top.

She reached down and made sure John's cock was stretched out on his stomach before she moved her pussy over it. She rubbed him with her moist skin, and then leaned down so he had access to her tits.

Andy was sliding along the side of the bed capturing it all. Erin sat in a corner chair, smiling at the whole thing.

John quickly put a nipple between his lips, followed by the bulk of one of Amanda's breasts. She was certainly not as well endowed as the taller, slightly heavier Erin. But this was the young woman who John had lusted after since seeing her in the coffee shop and, in his opinion, she was perfect.

Amanda felt the surges clear down to her pussy every time John licked her nipple. So she lifted his cock into place and prepared to impale herself on it. Andy got into the best possible position and captured the whole thing, from the moment the head of John's cock disappeared until Amanda's tight ass was flush against John's lap.

For all the possible distractions—like Andy and the camera or Andy and Erin watching them—neither Amanda nor John felt restricted in their ability to please each other. Amanda would have it the easiest. She was used to being around actors and cameras. She might even put a little extra into the session because of it.

John was the one it was all new to. But the time spent watching Andy and Erin assured the end result of his time with Amanda. They would fuck. They would fuck hard. And they would both cum.

Amanda rode his cock with the agility and zeal befitting a horny twenty three year old woman. Her breasts bounced as she slid up and down the cock. Her hair swayed back and forth across her face. John simply stared at the gorgeous girl and felt her cunt around him. His hands eventually began to explore her body from her legs up to her face. No matter where he touched, her skin was flawless.

After a few minutes on top, Amanda carefully leaned onto John's chest, held onto him, and rolled with him onto their sides. John's cock never left her cunt. They maneuvered their legs to adjust to the new position and continued fucking. John rolled a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, coaxing a loud moan out of Amanda. She rubbed her clit while closing her eyes and biting her lower lip.

When she looked at him again, she said, "I want you to take me from behind. Please."

John nodded and kissed her on the end of the nose.

He gently pulled out of her and moved between her legs while Amanda rolled onto her stomach. Then Amanda lifted her ass off the bed, providing perfect access to her wet pussy. Andy focused on John's shimmering erection, ready to re-enter the hole that had made it so moist and hard.

Behind them all, Erin slouched in her chair with her legs spread and her hand on her pussy. She inserted a finger inside her hole and then dragged the juices up over her clit. She settled back, eagerly anticipating John's next attack on Amanda's cunt.

She didn't have to wait long. John grabbed Amanda by the waist and plunged his cock into her.

"Oh fuck, John. Now do me harder. Faster!"

The sound of their fucking filled the room. The sucking sounds; the pounding of skin on skin; the moans and groans. All of it could only be heard when a man was doing a woman with the intent of making both of them cum. It was a pleasure to hear and a pleasure for Erin and Andy to watch.

Erin smiled at the erection that had returned to Andy's cock. It was all proving too much for him to ignore, especially while taping it. But even Erin had to admire the youthful, tight ass on her friend Amanda. Not an ounce of fat could be seen on the cheeks or down her thighs. And John had it all to himself.

He made good use of it, too. He fucked Amanda just the way she wanted: fast and hard. Despite having her head buried in a pillow, everybody in the room could hear her plead for more.

They may have set the record for shortest porno ever recorded because Amanda announced that she was close to cumming. John confirmed that he was, too.

Another minute was all it took for Amanda to grip the sheets with both hands, cry out with pleasure, and let free all the sexual need she'd restrained all day. She shoved her ass back into John's body, taking in as much of his cock as her cunt would allow. Her muffled screams brought John closer.

And then he couldn't wait either.

With loud groans, he shot cum into Amanda's cunt in long streams. He smacked against her ass and forced his cock to deliver every ounce of cum he had stored up. By the time he was done, Amanda was practically flat on her stomach, totally exhausted.

John dropped on top of her when he couldn't cum any more.

Unseen and unheard by anybody, Erin quietly came down from her orgasm. She pulled two fingers out of her cunt and removed the other hand from her clit. All Andy saw was a finger being withdrawn from her mouth afterwards.

"Shit," Andy said, laying the camera aside. "Is everybody happy now?"

A couple drops of cum lie on Amanda's ass where John's cock rested.

"The rest of this filming will seem pretty anti-climatic," Erin said.

"Yeah. What's your next project, Amanda?" Andy asked.

She thought for a second. "I'm not sure, but I'm thinking it has two couples in it."

"We'll need another camera babe," John added.

"Cameraman," Amanda corrected him.

"One of each?" Erin said.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers
12