Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum!" I ordered her.

"UUHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH! OHHHHHH! UGGGGGHHHHHH!" Amanda was lost in her orgasm, her body trembling and jerking against her bonds.

I couldn't take it anymore either and pushed my cock as deep as I could and let loose with a huge load of cum deep in her pussy. My cock was so deep inside her that my cum was being sprayed directly into her womb. If she hadn't been on the pill she surely would have been pregnant. My orgasm drained me so much that I collapsed on her all but limp body adding my weight to her own pulling even harder against the bonds attached to her wrist cuffs.

In a few short minutes I had recovered enough that I was able to pull myself off her. I bent down and quickly released her ankle cuffs then I released her right wrist and then her left. Amanda all but collapsed in my arms. I helped her onto the bed and lay down beside her. I kissed her softly on the cheek and said, "You were wonderful little one. I'm sp proud of you."

A huge grin crossed Amanda's tired face and she softly said, "Thanks you Daniel Sir. I'm glad I was able to please you."

"You did more than that my pet." I replied. "Stay here and rest for a few minutes." I told her as I got off the bed. Amanda didn't say anything content to just do as she was told.

I went into the bathroom and filled my large tub with hot water and Epson salts. When I had the water at the desired level I turned the tap off and went back into the bedroom.

"Okay little one. Come on lets get you in the tub so you can soak those sore muscles of yours." I said softly.

"Yes Sir" she replied and rolled off the bed. As Amanda's feet hit the ground and put her weight on her legs she started to collapse. I quickly threw my arms around her to keep her from falling and supported her as she walked into the bathroom. I helped her climb into the tub and lower herself into the water. Amanda's butt hit the bottom of the tub with a muffled thud. "AH!" she gasped.

"Would you like me to removed the plug for you little one?" I asked.

"Please Sir." She said softly.

"Roll on your side." I said.

Amanda did as she was told and as she exposed her ass to me I reached over and grabbed the base of the plug. When I had a firm grip on the base of the plug I began a slow steady pull. Her ass stretched and as the flared end of the plug came free Amanda hissed in pain. The rest of the plug slid out freely, no longer being held in by the flared base.

"Ahhh." Amanda sighed. "Thank you Sir." She said.

"No problem. Now just sit there and soak in the hot water. Let it soothe those sore muscles of yours. I want you to be able to move around tomorrow." I said the last part with a chuckle.

"Yes Sir." Amanda replied with a weary smile.

I let Amanda soak in the tub for a little over an hour before I came back in and helped her out. Once she was dried off I led her back to my bad and told her to lie down and get some sleep. She smiled as I climbed into the bed and lay down next to her. Amanda cuddled close to me and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped and arm around her, and before I knew it she was fast asleep. I smiled and quickly drifted off to sleep myself.

12