Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want more cum," Amanda said, her voice trance-like. She seemed to hardly notice the others in the room with her.

"You want more, baby?" said Faith, ever the mischievous imp. "Look at your tits."

Amanda said not a word, but cupped her huge wonderful jugs in each hand and, raising first one and then the other to her mouth, and proceeded to lick the thick rivers of splooge from those perfect pink-tipped melons.

"Jesus," said Nurse Constance. "I think she's gone insane."

Dr. Scott didn't agree. He thought the girl was in a kind of sexual stupor that would soon fade. But the words of his lover had given him an idea. What if the gorgeous teenager were declared insane? He knew of some pharmaceuticals that would mimic the symptoms of schizophrenia. What if Amanda were confined there at the institution for treatment? She would be at his disposal as often as he wanted her. It was an idea he would need to consider very carefully.

Meanwhile Amanda just lay on the table and licked cum from her nipples. "I love my boobies," she said.

*

Perhaps to be continued?