Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

How did one have a relationship and still be a practicing Dominant? Amanda lifted her arm from the water and grimaced at the iv bruise just now fading. Was that the one thing missing from her life, a man to have companionship with? If she were to find a man that she was attracted to, would she have to Dominate their relationship, like Ms. Kathleen did with Mitchell? Amanda watched the dusk of evening edging over the colorful sky. Could she just leave that part of her life at the end of the day and come home into his arms and just be herself? Not submissive, not Dominate. What if the man that she found had no idea of the nature of her lifestyle and was dead set against alternate lifestyles? Amanda rubbed softly at the bruise and then let her arm fall back into the water.

Amanda rose from the water, wrapping the towel around her. Such heavy thoughts to end a lovely day. Amanda chuckled to herself and strode back into the living room, sliding the glass door behind her. A soft knocking from the front door seemed out of place, but without hesitation and despite the fact she was dripping all over the place, Amanda walked to the door and tugged it open.

There stood an Armani suit with a bouquet of sterling silver roses as it's face.

"Gregory?" Amanda laughed and held the door open more as Gregory pulled the vase down with an impish grin. He walked in and placed the roses on the table before turning to her and kissing her hand softly.

"Hello Miss Amanda." Gregory's eyes still held their mischievous twinkle but the months they had spent together had cultured his respect.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Amanda shut the door and turned to look closely at him. He looked the picture of health and vigor, not a hair out of place and a suntan that was obviously a recent addition, making his teeth gleam as he smiled deeply.

"I promised you I would come back Miss Amanda, but when I came back you were gone!" Gregory made a cute little pouty face and then broke into laughter. "So I gently persuaded Ms. Kathleen to tell me where you were staying."

Amanda laughed deeply. "Yeah I bet. You probably conned it out of her."

"Well yes, that too." Gregory nuzzled against Amanda's shoulder, rubbing his warm cheek against her cooling flesh. "Do you mind terribly?"

"Do you know how to cook?" Amanda asked, pulling the back of his hair lightly in her grasp so that he wasn't nuzzling.

"Umm. Nope." Gregory grinned. "But I know how to order takeout and I've got credit cards."

Amanda shook her head laughing. "That will do for now. You choose dinner, I'll go get dressed."

"Yes Ma'am." Gregory joyfully plopped onto the couch and pulled the local business directory toward himself. Amanda continuing shaking her head but made her way back to her room, rubbing her body warm from the sudden chills that were racing across her flesh.

Amanda listened to Gregory making dinner plans on the phone as she dressed into a soft linen suit. She looked into the mirror and hmphed at the circles under her eyes and then bit her lips at the excitement within her eyes. She was pleased that Gregory was here, but was it because she knew he worshiped her?

A little bit of makeup and a gentle brushing of her hair and she returned to the living room. She sat down opposite Gregory and laid her hands in her lap.

"So tell me, what have you been doing with yourself lately?" She smiled politely.

Gregory launched into a spirited talk of mergers and acquisitions and venture capitalists that would make a normal head spin. Amanda tried to keep up but only managed to nod her head politely from time to time encouraging him to continue with a smile.

It was obvious Gregory enjoyed the other part of his life with relish. When dinner arrived, the talk continued, filling in the gaps of his childhood with a dominating mother, the boarding school with a cruel head mistress and eventually leading to his own submissive quests. Gregory fairly trembled when he spoke of his longing now for pain and his eyes caught hers showing his deep desire there. Not for her, but for what she could do to him.

Amanda knew that it was a novelty that this man could actually be drawn to her for how well she'd been trained to give pain through pleasure. She flexed her fingers, muting out his natter, checking to see how much of her strength had returned.

Amanda politely excused herself from their dinner and casually walked around checking the doors and windows of the houseboat. She sat back down at the table, nodding to Gregory and began to plan a scene.

As the last tidbits were eaten, Amanda again stood. She looked down at Gregory and shook her head. "Strip."

Gregory stood. The last time she had seen him strip, he had made a mockery of his obedience. Now he was silent and quick, removing his suit and not even hesitating at his silk boxers. He knelt before her, his shoulder back proudly. And he had every reason to be proud. His physique had been sharply defined and the tan was all over. He was very handsome and he knew it.

Amanda smiled. "Clear the table and do up the dishes. When you have finished, join me in my room." If she wanted to know what it was like having a domesticated servant as well as one that was hers through scening, Gregory was going to be a guinea pig.

She walked to her room, listening to him clearing the table and suddenly became very tired again. Damn it. Her strength would have to return if she was going to be able to do anything properly. She removed her shoes and sat down on the edge of the bed, breathing slow to feel her lungs fill.

She must have closed her eyes, because she suddenly felt a nudge at her foot. Her eyes flickered open to see Gregory kneeling before her. He had nudged at her foot with his hand and she watched as he drew it back to his thigh. She felt so terribly tired.

"Gregory, I'm not..." Amanda failed at words. She wanted to give him what he needed so badly that he would travel this far to find. She raised his chin and stared into his eyes. And somehow she managed to stand, with a snap of her fingers, ordering him to her bed, face down, ass high in the air. She walked out to the kitchen and gathered a few impromptu toys and then returned to the bedroom, listening to the soft moans of Gregory as he anticipated the scene.

Amanda fetched a scarf from her clothes and tied it as a blindfold securely around Gregory's eyes. With a stern reminder of NOT to move an inch, Amanda surveyed what she had found in the kitchen. She hefted the whisk in her hands, then lifted a heavier wooden spoon. They were so much lighter than the toys she normally played with. With a powerful swing, she let the spoon crack against Gregory's ass, testing her strength and seeing the resulting mark. She smiled at Gregory's whimper and continued the spoon's ascent with a stronger frequency, watching how Gregory twitched and twisted under the assault. His ass was turning a lovely shade of red so she switched to hitting at his thighs, spreading his legs apart with quick hits a few inches above his knees. She paused after awhile, taking a breath and wiping a sheen of perspiration from her forehead. Whew, she hadn't been inactive that long. Amanda lifted the scratchy sponge and used it against the reddened skin, in slow circles, listening to the deep moans of pleasure from Gregory and pinching every so often at his testicles. She set the scratchy sponge aside and with the first teasing of the knife against his skin, Gregory gasped deeply and then started to pant. Amanda let the tip of the knife push his skin in without cutting and spoke to Gregory in low tones, asking him how he was, where he was, if he was still with her. After a definable pause and with a croak before a voice, Gregory answered her. Amanda continued to tease with the knife and looked at the kitchen toys still laid out. She selected the whisk next, enjoying the whistling sound through the air, but noting the lack of impact on Gregory's skin and his lack of enthusiastic response. She put that down and chose the pancake flipper, thwapping soundly against him, watching as he responded one again, actually backing up into each hit. He was finally crying out, asking for permission to ejaculate, digging his fingers deeply into the bed. She gave him release, sitting down on the edge of the bed, letting her nails dig slowly against his nicely shaded skin as he shot his load of cum.

Amanda watched as Gregory rolled over and lifted his blindfold. He said his thank you softly and snuggled down into a deep sleep. Amanda's jaw dropped at how fast he had dropped off, but then she shrugged, covered him up with a spare blanket and went back out to the living room.

Amanda sat a while in the darkness, collecting her thoughts. She knew...she KNEW that that is all that Gregory needed. It was somehow unfulfilling to her.

Amanda curled up on the couch and dropped an afghan around herself. She was soon fast asleep.

An insistent noise. A subtle shift and her leg fell off the couch, waking her aburptly. She blinked at her surroundings. Yes. Houseboat, vacation, living room?

The knock increased in intensity and Amanda rose, draping the afghan around her shoulders. She opened the door to find a woman with brilliantly red hair, beating against the wood.

"Oh! SEAN, you HANDSOME BASTARD! She's here!" The petite woman was impeccably dressed and as Amanda grew aware of her own disheveled appearance, the arms crossed and the obviously well manicured nails tapped on her arm.

"So you're the Miss Amanda that has my boy up in a frenzy," the woman said, eyeing her up and down.

Amanda started to croak out a question when Dr. Sean Campbell showed up next to the woman. Wordlessly Amanda held open the door inviting the strange woman and Sean in.

As the woman looked around the houseboat's living room, Sean smiled weakly at Amanda.

Amanda shut the door and waited, watching the interaction and coming to a conclusion just as the introduction was produced.

"My dearest Lady Olivia, may I introduce Miss Amanda?" Sean took the woman's coat and draped it over his arm.

Olivia came forward and smiled, her face transforming into a pretty facade. "I'm so very pleased to meet you, Amanda and I apologize for the unannounced interruption of your vacation. Unfortunately, it appears that someone has turned off the ringer on your phone and Sean needed, note I said NEEDED, to check on you."

Amanda sat back down on the couch, and closed her eyes as the unmistakable sound of a shower being turned on came from the bedroom.

"Oh..." Lady Olivia sat in a chair and turned her head to the bedroom.

"Oh shit," Sean sat down heavily at a kitchen chair. "I'm sorry Amanda, I didn't know. It's nearing noon and I thought you would be up and around and I had no intention of .." With a look from Olivia, he became quiet.

"I need coffee before I can face any of this," Amanda moaned softly, rubbing her eyes and letting the afghan fall from her shoulders. Her linen suit from the night before crumpled from sleeping in it was an obvious contrast to the correct pearl grey suit that Olivia wore.

With a snap of her fingers, Olivia pointed to the kitchen and Sean jumped, following her unvoiced request.

Amanda massaged her temples, gathering her wits. She felt like shit and she knew she hadn't been that active last night. For pete's sake, she hadn't even used proper toys!

Olivia settled more into the chair and appraised the situation bluntly. "You have a guest."

"Oh yes, and he will be departing soon." Amanda opened her eyes and then stood, folding the afghan and setting it against the couch. She strode over to the back window and yanked open the blinds flooding the interior with the mid morning sunlight, blinking back the sudden tears that came to her eyes from the brightness. Or was it? She couldn't care less about being found with Gregory, but she was under Sean's orders to be resting and she wasn't entirely following them.

She sat back down heavily on the couch and sighed with relief as Sean brought her a large mug full of steaming coffee. The silence was a tad bit overwhelming as the three sat there listening to Gregory putter around the shower, finally the water turned off and Gregory appeared, towel wrapped around his waist and another being briskly rubbed through his hair.

Olivia breathed in sharply, watching his progress, and then looked at Sean, snapping him to her feet.

"Oh lovely. You made coffee, thanks," Gregory pulled the towel away from his eyes, smile turning into a mask of confusion at the guests seated in the living room. "Oh."

Within seconds, Olivia had stood up, whipped the towels out of Gregory's hands, shoved him to the floor and places a high heeled shoe against his neck.

"What an asshole." Olivia pulled out a pack of cigarettes, holding them up to Amanda who nodded her head in assent. Olivia pulled one from the pack, waited while Sean lit it and then inhaled deeply. Sean stood and went to the kitchen to look for an ashtray, whereas Gregory was panting heavily, whimpering.

"Is this despicable slut yours?" Olivia's voice had a husky quality to it all of a sudden and Amanda looked sharply at her lifting her eyebrows.

"No. He's not. He's merely a bottom that I dominate." Amanda took a deep sip of her coffee, watching Olivia and Gregory.

Olivia pushed her heel in a bit more, making Gregory whimper. "This is not a bottom. This is a pain slut. You don't know obedience at all nor how to serve a woman, do you slut?"

Gregory whimpered again and wiggled under her foot. Amanda realized that he had been aroused by Olivia's speech and was fighting what he was feeling once again.

"GREGORY, answer her!" Amanda said sharply.

"Yes Ma'am,"Gregory moaned deeply, a very intense lustful sound.

"Sean, go fetch my toy bag, now," Olivia stood up. "I'm sorry, but this just won't do to just let him leave like this Amanda. He may have showed respect for you when he arrived, but I bet he got what he wanted and no pleasure was received by you."

Amanda's jaw dropped. She shut it and nodded.

Sean stood up and quietly let himself out, returning a few moments later with what looked like a small black briefcase. He knelt beside Olivia and offered it to her. Olivia took the bag, grabbed Gregory by the hair and led him into the guest bedroom, shutting the door.

Sean looked back at Amanda and shrugged his shoulder. He slowly got to his feet and sat next to Amanda on the couch.

"So, how are you feeling? You look like shit," he pulled a stethoscope from his pocket and slipped a very warm hand against her wrist, watching his wristwatch.

Amanda laughed and then became still. "Gee thanks a lot, Doc. Such a wonderful bedside manner you have."

"Top off. I want to listen to those lungs." He released her wrist and watched as she removed the linen jacket and sheer blouse from beneath.

His hands were so warm against her chilled skin. She watched as his eyes narrowed and then as he asked her to breathe deeply, the coldness of the stethoscope against her back, moving from one spot to another.

He snapped the earpieces off and looked at her for a few moments. Amanda turned slightly pink under his professional gaze. "Your pressure is up again. Damn it, you're supposed to be relaxing."

Amanda slipped her shirt back on, trying to formulate her words. "It was unexpected. I didn't ask him to come here. And I honestly thought I could handle it."

"Even if you don't care, about..," Sean stopped. He glanced toward the guest bedroom door. "Even if you don't care about yourself, I care about you." He reached his hand up and stoked her cheek.

Amanda closed her eyes, relishing in the tender touch and then shook her head. "I've been relaxing. Really I have. I thought I was strong enough. It wasn't a real session.." She stood carrying the cup to the kitchen, pausing as a sharp cry came from the guest bedroom.

"That's not what I'm talking about." Sean came and stood behind her. "When you play, it doesn't matter how small of a session it is, you don't just use your physical energy." Sean's hands came up and gently massaged her shoulders.

Amanda sighed, feeling her body arch back into his hands, letting her tension go.

"You need someone to take care of you for a change. You've been taking care of others without thinking about your needs. What do you want?" Sean removed his hands from her shoulders and turned her around.

"I want to feel like me again. I want to be able to find a companion that doesn't judge me for what I do or what my lifestyle is. I want to be able to cuddle at night without having," Amanda took a deep breath, "without having to be in chains."

Sean smiled, turned slightly red and pointed to the kitchen. "I meant, what do you want for breakfast."

Amanda turned several shades and sat down at the bar stool. "Oh man..I'm not really hungry."

Sean chuckled and caressed her cheek again. "Despite being embarrassed you still need good food into your system. How about I whip up an omelette for you and see how you feel about it then?"

Amanda nodded and then watched as Sean flipped through the cupboards, pulling from here and there, opening the refrigerator and snickering at the contents before pouring her a large glass of juice and taking out some eggs.

"You really don't have to do this," Amanda sipped the glass of orange juice, licking the pulp from her lips.

"You won't. And you need to have something." Sean quickly forked through the eggs, making a frothy mixture before spreading it into a steaming pan. He chopped up some ham and onions and set aside a bowl of shredded cheese.

Amanda watched him, smiling at the proficient way that he did everything. The exactness of preparing a simple omelette was like an elegant dance for him. His concentration was on breakfast, but Amanda thought back to what he had said. He cared about her. He hadn't scened with her. He had merely been her chauffeur once, her moving help, and then her doctor. And yet he claimed to care about her. What did she feel for him?

Sean in the meantime was hiding his emotions very well. He was concerned. He didn't mean to show his feelings just yet but she had seemed so vulnerable. He hoped he hadn't screwed up the relationship that they shared by his one admission. He put on his best stony mask and continued to prepare her breakfast, the one thing he could do for her right now. He poured her another coffee and got a plate out. He set utensils next to her and flipped the omelette out of the pan, steaming the plate with it's heat.

"Where ever did you learn to cook?" Amanda forked into the eggs, smiling brightly around the fork as she tasted his creation.

Sean laughed deeply. "I'm not 24/7 to Lady Olivia and I've been a bachelor for some time. I had better know a few things to cook around the kitchen or I'd starve. Besides, my mother brought me up right. She made sure I could cook, sew, do laundry and dishes, and balance a checkbook before letting me even consider dating."

It was Amanda's turn to laugh and she did but then returned quickly to the breakfast, enjoying it immensely.

As she was finishing the last dregs of her coffee and Sean had put the plate over to the dishboard to dry, the guest bedroom door opened.

Olivia strode out, slightly disheveled and snapped her fingers at Sean. Sean instantly provided her with a glass of water.

"He is nice to play with, isn't he?" Olivia grinned at Amanda and then drank down the water, disappearing once again into the guest bedroom.

Sean looked down at the empty glass and shrugged, setting it next to the sink.

Amanda stood up from the bar stool, stretching slightly and felt a wave of dizziness rush over her. Within seconds, Sean was there supporting her.

"DAMMIT!" Amanda held tightly to Sean's arms, hoisting herself back up. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

evadare
evadare
31 Followers