Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

Sean looked down at her, looked at the door again and deftly hoisted her up into his arms, walking her back to her room. "I honestly don't know. I thought it was mild anemia but your blood work came back fine." He set her gently into a chair and looked at the disheveled bed. "And you slept on the couch," more of a mumble to himself than a question to her. Amanda closed her eyes once again, listening to Sean ripping off the bed linens and remaking the bed. When she opened her eyes, he was setting the pillows once more at the head of the bed and turned to her. He slipped off her shoes and guided her back to bed, tucking her in. He gently drew a stray hair away from her face. "Shh, I'll take care of you." Sean guided the suit jacket off and tugged the skirt down, setting them to one side. " No playing for at least a month, no exertions of any kind." He drew the sheer blouse from her and tucked the blanket around her chilled flesh. "I have an idea that it may be just sheer exhaustion and your body just needs a rest. And your mind needs a rest from worrying about things." Sean bent down and kissed the tip of her nose.

Amanda closed her eyes and felt her body sag back to sleep. She awoke some time later, hearing voices. Olivia's shrill tone, Sean's low responses, Gregory's animated patter. The conversation was taking place outside the shut door, so the words coming through weren't clear. "... released," was one comment from Olivia. Sean's response was too low to even here one word. "...submit..need..offer.." came through from Gregory. And then Olivia's voice once more, the sentence came through completely, "I'm taking him with me." Amanda closed her eyes again and fell into an uneasy sleep.

The early evening sounds and smells woke her once again, as well as the need to use the restroom. Amanda stood up from the bed and wrapped the robe around her, making her way into her bathroom. After finishing her necessities, she slipped on a swimsuit. Early evening to her meant relaxing time in the hot tub, watching the sun going down.

Amanda opened the door and made her way out to the living room, noticing that the houseboat was completely empty once more. A sigh of relief crossed her lips. She really didn't have the energy to deal with Gregory right now. She turned on the jets of the hot tub and climbed in.

Sean came in the front door, setting the key aside while juggling two grocery bags. He set the bags down and went first to the bedroom, frowning at the missing Amanda. He straightened the comforter on the bed, fluffing the pillow once again while he thought things out. She couldn't have gone far as her clothes were still here.

As he came back down the hall, Sean spied Amanda through the sliding glass door, eyes closed, relaxing in the hot tub. A smile tugged on his face and he watched for a few moments before turning to put the groceries away.

Sean slipped out the back door, carrying two glasses of iced apple juice and sat down next to the hot tub. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Amanda's eyes snapped open and then felt her body relax. "Hi there. I thought you left." She smiled as she took the glass, sipping at it before setting it aside.

"No. I made a promise to you. I promised to look after you." Sean turned his face so that his eyes looked into hers. "I don't break my promises too quickly."

"I heard some voices earlier. I could have sworn Lady Olivia..." Amanda reached out her hand, touching his. "You did promise, didn't you?"

"Lady Olivia is no doubt on her way to the nearest tropical island taken thorough advantage of her new submissive's wealth and prestigious lifestyle," Sean said sardonically. "Gregory submitted to her. I never thought..." Sean shrugged. "Obviously a humble doctor pales in comparison to a wealthy acquisition capitalist."

"I'm so sorry, Sean." Amanda tightened her fingers around his hand. "Are you okay?"

Sean blinked. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just took me by surprise. I wasn't aware that Olivia was a status seeker as well as a snob."

They watched the sunset together, fingers twined together, knowing it was the end of a day, yet there was a promise of tomorrow.

In the following weeks, Sean made sure that Amanda relaxed and kept a constant vigil of her diet and exercise. They walked together and talked about many things. They attempted a local horse stable, but Sean ended up being the patient this time, with saddle sores. Joking and teasing, Amanda soothed salve against the sores, and took care of him for a change. Then one night, Sean tucked Amanda in and she asked him to stay. Their lovemaking was sweet and pleasurable to both, satisfying and blissful in the coolness of the night. Amanda turned away afterwards, preparing to go sleep on the couch once more when Sean's arms crept around her and held her close to his warm body. "Don't leave me."

A deep sigh ripped through Amanda and with a soft whimper she turned, cuddling close in his arms, cheek and face pressed against his chest, hands stroking against his skin, whispering words of comfort.

As the month came to a close, the dark circles had disappeared from Amanda's eyes. Her pressure had stabilized and she felt a glowing energy in each step she took. The last evening was spent packing her things, laughing with Sean, making sure everything was back in the same order it had been on her arrival. Sean joined her in the hot tub, gently rubbing her shoulders as they watched the sun go down on the water for the last time.

"This was needed," Amanda said.

"This was needed," Sean answered her, his hands going underneath her arms to pull her back against his chest.

Amanda turned her head slightly, lifted her hand and caressed his cheek. His eyes dropped down to hers and with a motion had lifted her once more into his arms, setting her outside the hot tub while he climbed out as well. He wrapped her in a huge towel and lifted her once more, carrying her back to her room and laid her face down on the bed.

With infinite care to detail, Sean massaged, teased, tickled, licked and aroused Amanda's body. Fingers and tongue up and down .. all over her back, hands gently turning her over and he worshiped her clit, sucking it back and forth, his fingers kneading into her skin as her whimpered cries of passion urged him on. No stopping, Sean was only too eager to please, lapping at each secretion, tongue and lips working in unison until her deep shuddering sigh. Cradled once more in his arms, panting softly.

"DAMN.." her hoarse response to his actions.

Sean chuckled softly. "You enjoyed?"

"Damn.." Amanda repeated, eyes closed, feeling the wash of emotions slipping through her body.

A sentiment she repeated several times that night as Sean once again showed her how talented and patient his lovemaking was.

The driver woke them with the doorbell. They untwined their bodies slowly and Sean went to go let the driver in and make them all some coffee.

Amanda buttoned her last blouse button and set her suit jacket against her arm as she looked around the room. She carried her small suitcase out to the living room and greeted the driver with a smile.

"I beg your pardon, Ma'am, but you look so much better than the last time I saw you," the driver smiled, doffed his cap and gathered the bags to put in the car.

Sean carried over a mug of coffee, and set it into her hands, smiling at her.

Amanda nudged her way into his arms, sipping the coffee. "I hate for this to end."

"End?" Sean wrapped himself around her. "You have so much life in front of you. You know your diet requirements now. You know the rest you need. You'll be just fine."

"No I mean this." Amanda bent her head and kissed his arm.

"Oh." Sean turned her around so that he could look into her eyes once more. "This is not ending. I do need to get back to my practice, but this is definitely not ending."

evadare
evadare
31 Followers