Amanda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

As she bent her head to take another forkful of Mitchell's wonderful pasta salad, a man came up to the table she was at and stood waiting for her attention. Amanda chewed and thoughtfully looked at the man, unwilling to speak with her mouth full of food. As she finally swallowed it down, she smiled and asked him if she could help him with something.

"I'm having a problem with need and desire," He stated simply. He was well tanned and was a little bit over dressed to be at a picnic. The knit polo shirt and the dockers would have looked better at an executive pool party.

Amanda arched an eyebrow at his statement. "The discussions and seminars don't start until tomorrow. I don't think I can help you much until..."

The man shook his head and motioned behind him. Two girls in very chic sun dresses came forward and knelt next to him. From the look of it, they had received the full force of the sun that afternoon and their poor shoulders, chest and faces carried the bright tint of red that was almost purple in it's intensity.

"This is my need," the man said, indicating one of the women, and then pointed to the other. "And that is my desire. SOMEONE forgot to pack sun protection." Both women whimpered and ducked their heads as their faces seemed to flame even more brightly.

Amanda smiled in understanding. "THAT I can help you with. I also have some aloe vera to help with what has already been done. It's still going to be a bit sore though."

The man smiled deeply. "Oh I hope so. Perhaps the pain will remind them to be a bit better in their packing next time." He snapped his fingers and the two women leapt to their feet, holding hands and walking back to their table. The man paused though and held out his hand. "I'm Peter, by the way. So you are the Miss Amanda I'm hearing so much about."

Amanda wrinkled her brow, but then shook his hand firmly. "I didn't realize I was a good topic of conversation. Pleased to meet you Peter. I think I had down on my reservations that anya would be with you."

Peter shrugged indifferently. "Anya's contract expired. She didn't wish to continue with me. I think she's more interested in a Dominant than a Sadistic son of a bitch." He smiled, winked and walked back to the two women.

The next morning passed with the rest of the guests arriving. The house and bunkhouse were soon filled with laughing happy people. When lunch brought everyone together under the catering tent, Ms. Kathleen stood up and spoke about what she wanted the time with her friends to be. She made sure that everyone had a schedule for the next week and had Amanda pass out a few extras that she somehow knew that she would need. As Amanda walked by Gregory and Lady Olivia, Gregory reached out and kissed her hand suddenly. Olivia was not amused and slapped his face. Surprisingly, Gregory didn't fight back but humbled himself and sat with his head bowed.

There was a lovely vivacious lady with flame red hair who sat at a table with Lady Elaine and Henry. Henry still seemed to be mousy in his demeanor but Elaine seemed to be more at ease with him, so hopefully he had finally changed his safeword. Amanda's lips quirked with the memory and her path was cut off as another man joined the table. He looked back and smiled an apology and held his hand out for one of the schedules.

"I'll take one of those," He drawled as his arm draped around the red haired lady.

Amanda smiled and handed it to him, but then nodded to Ms. Kathleen as she continued the general expectations of the get together.

Amanda returned to her seat at the head table, next to the podium where Ms. Kathleen was speaking. Rather unexpectedly, Ms. Kathleen introduced Mitchell.

"Mitchell is my darling house slave who's been with me for nearly twenty years now. You may know him from our past excursions out into the scene. He's also first slave in our little training facility and deals with those duties very seriously." Ms. Kathleen turned and smiled at Mitchell, who had pinkened slightly under the scrutiny. "And he is also the wonderful chef for this occasion; delicious in temperment and in his creations." Ms. Kathleen leaned over grabbing Mitchell by the back of the neck and kissed him deeply, and very proprietary. Her eyes scanned the audience as she released him, and smiled and winked to her friends.

Ms. Kathleen turned the opposite way and laid a hand on Amanda's shoulder. She smiled and spoke again. "For some of you that have wondered if I had acquired a new slave these last two years, allow me to introduce my trainee Dominant, Miss Amanda. Amanda came to Mitchell and I as the clerical help that all of you know that I desperately needed." This elicited a round of laughter from the guests. "However, I noted her interest in the lifestyle and took it upon myself to train her in much the same way as I have trained the submissives that you have sent to me. A bit longer than most stays." She paused once again for the polite chuckling. "She has astounded me constantly with her creative devious ways. Her attention to detail is excruciating. Time and again, I've had more and more of a return demand for her services. She is a welcome addition to my training facility and I am more than ready to release her training collar at the end of this week if I have the complete agreement of all of you."

Amanda bit the inside of her cheek, but stood and nodded to the polite smattering of applause. She hadn't quite realized what Mitchell had met by her ‘coming-out', but now with Ms. Kathleen's announcement, she knew what he had meant by ‘added stress'. She would be under scrutiny this entire week by all involved.

Monday afternoon's discussion on anatomy was a bit clinical for Amanda's taste, but the evening's seminar and demonstration of the care and use of whips held her attention rapt. She was given permission to single tail Thomas, who was tied naked against a post. She enjoyed it, although she felt odd as Mark kept giving ‘advice' about where to aim for next. It was a very light and pliable single tail, well worn with use but lovingly cared for. Thomas cried out with each bite of the whip as the welts raised on his buttocks. Amanda carefully aimed each hit but was disappointed in the whip's performance. Thomas held onto her as she untied him at the end of the scene, thanking her before turning to his Master for his cool down care.

It had been a long day, and Amanda was thankful when Ms. Kathleen called it a night. She decided to take one last stroll around the campground to make sure everyone was comfortable. It was a courtesy she had learned a long time ago from her parents, and she realized this is the first time she thought of her parents in a couple of years. She smiled as she walked, the dusk settling on the backyard and the lanterns and camp lights glowing softly. She had often taken camping trips as a child, and remembered the musky smell of the tent after long winter months in storage. She waved to Mark and Thomas who had set up a small campfire in a ring of stones and were laughing back and forth. She wondered about their arrangement but realized that there were all kinds of people in the world and if these two could find love, comfort, and sanity between the two of them, more power to them. She almost stumbled as she really thought about all that Ms. Kathleen had taught her and that it went back to what her father used to say. "Different strokes for different folks." There may be different cultures in the world, but that made you be as open minded and understanding as needed.

She continued walking and grimaced slightly when she saw that Gregory had been chained outside for the night. Literally. It appeared that Lady Olivia had a slight dog fetish for Gregory was barely concealed in leather briefs and suspenders, mittens and boots with fake fur on them and a large dog collar around his neck. The chain was attached to the outside of the camper and had enough lead for Gregory to lie down beside a bowl and a small bed. At least she had given him a blanket to use. He looked up as she passed, but she did her best to ignore him. She did not need to antagonize Lady Olivia.

As she continued around the circle of campers, she came upon ‘Need' and ‘Desire' being used sexually in the open night air by their Master, Peter. Both of the girls almost glowed in the dark from their severe sunburns, but Peter seemed to be taken his pleasure without hindrance. With a growl of passion, he moved from one bent over girl to the next, thrusting himself into her tightly. He looked up as he slapped the girl's ass hard and caught her eye. Slightly embarrassed, she nodded politely and continued her walk.

She checked at the bunkhouse and found most of the campers wound up from the days events, laughing and talking amongst themselves. A few were sacked out but most were riding on a wave of adrenaline. She politely declined to join in the discussion though and made her way back to the house. Her demonstrations were tomorrow and she wanted to make sure that she was well rested.

She finally made her way to her room. As she did most nights, she checked the email and found an interoffice memo from Ms. Kathleen asking for scene reports and her feelings on how today had gone and what suggestions she could make to make it better. She thought back over the day and wrote down a paragraph or two. She paused though, and thought seriously about suggestions. She wasn't a prude when it came to sex, but without having high walls, she still felt the need to have some discretion. She shrugged and figured she would mention it lightly. It could be all the time she had spent in the downstairs dungeon. Maybe openly is how Peter played.

She stripped off her clothes and sighed deeply. Her own adrenaline was high, but her weary body took over and she was soon fast asleep.

The next morning came too quickly for Amanda and she was surprised that the guests were so lively and awake first thing. She shrugged into a robe and ventured out to the kitchen, blessing Mitchell, who had taken the time to hit the ‘brew' button on the coffee pot before heading out to supervise the camp's breakfast.

She sat down with her first cup of the day and sipped on the steaming liquid. Ms. Kathleen came in and sat beside her.

"Good morning, dear. Thank you for the reports. So, who was having sex?" Ms. Kathleen chuckled.

Amanda felt the heat on her neck but managed to swallow the sip of coffee instead of spitting it out. "Peter. Does he always, umm..in the open like that?"

"Ah," Ms. Kathleen nodded. "Peter is a bit different from most Dominants you'll meet. He's always been that way and doesn't give a shit about conventions of society. And generally he gets away with it." Ms. Kathleen popped a strawberry into her mouth, before winking at Amanda and walking back to her bedroom.

Amanda quickly changed into her sweats and made up her mind to do a brisk jog around the front of the house instead of the back this morning and was able to listen to the birdsong above the clanking of campers, shouts of laughter and breakfast being served up. She got back in the house and was able to have a quick shower before throwing on some clothes.

Her decision to have the crop demonstration first thing in the day was justified when she realized she had not lit the candles the night before. They were glass enclosed candles and slow burning, just created lots of lovely warm wax. As she toured the basement now, verifying that her props were in order, she managed to get the candles lit and they would be ready for her afternoon session.

She had just finished preparing the horse when some of the campers started coming in. One broke away from the crowd and came up to Amanda, smiling and holding out a hand.

"I'm Judith. I've volunteered to be your demo for your waxing session," Her voice was soft and her smile very engaging and Amanda responded with warmth.

"Lovely to meet you Judith. I would like to talk with you about ten minutes before we start, and that will mean cutting your lunch short. Will that be a problem?" Amanda nodded to Gregory, who had come up behind Judith, and then focused her eyes back on Judith's brilliant green eyes.

"Not at all. I look forward to it," Judith turned and smiled to Gregory before going to inspect other parts of the dungeon.

Gregory stepped forward and ducked his face down before whispering huskily, "I've missed you Miss Amanda."

She laughed lightly and shook her head, watching as his face looked up with confusion. "You haven't missed me, Gregory. You've missed playing and being a top from the bottom. You want something and you can't get it now unless you beg."

A small smile of understanding as well as a blush of recognition to her statement crossed his face. "Even with all that, you've let Lady Olivia know that I can be your demo for the crop. Why?"

"I need a demo, Gregory." Amanda smiled deeply and indicated the horse. "Now strip and get your ass in the air."

Lady Olivia came up behind him, resplendent in a rust color leather outfit. "You will make sure he gives you his safeword?"

"Without hesitation, Lady Olivia," Amanda turned and focused on the different lengths of crops including a lovely ivory handled stick before checking on Gregory to make sure that he was ready. She spent five minutes with him, speaking in low tones, asking him about his safewords and how far he had gone with a cropping before. As she spoke with Gregory, she prepared herself as well, mentally blocking out the melee that was growing behind her, focusing on what she planned to discuss and how she planned to show things, listening to her background music, intentionally left on low so that it wouldn't be intrusive.

Gregory had stripped completely now and had bent himself over the horse. Amanda pulled the horse and Gregory over to a spot in front of the audience and smiled, waiting to get their attention.

She slipped easily into her prepared speech, discussing the crop's history as well as how the stinging bite of the horse crop had become a favorite play toy with masochists' on a budget. Even as she talked to the audience her fingernails played softly across Gregory's skin, noticing each wiggle without comment. She let her nails glide through Gregory's hair, scratching deeply into his scalp as she bent down to bind him to the horse.

With an intense whistling, she pick up the first crop and let it fly through the air. Back and forth she swished it as she discussed flexibility and stability. She saw out of the corner of her eye the nodding of heads and she focused back on her task.

Amanda started tapping up and down Gregory's thighs with the crop. She drew back and aimed, watching the clenching of his butt cheeks together. Just at the right moment, she let the crop fly, resounding with a solid thwap against flesh.

Gregory cried out and fought against his bindings. Amanda bent down and whispered to him softly before proceeding. Walking back and forth, tapping in a slow rhythm, watching the markings on his flesh, the soft pink becoming redder with each strike. She kept close attention on Gregory and continued to block out the audience. As her aims became more deliberate, Gregory started grunting softly, swaying with each hit, his obvious arousal pressing against the horse.

With a flash of inspiration, Amanda grabbed Gregory's hair tightly and arched his back, forcing him against the horse. With her arm flung way back, she struck his buttocks again, this time a bit more forcefully, knowing full well the severity of the mark that would rise from the welt. His cry in the suddenly quiet room was unnerving. Had she gone too far? She paused once more and looked into Gregory's face. His eyes were lust crazed and she knew he was in his space. She set aside the crop and nodded to the audience, letting her nails grated down his back once more before slowly releasing him as the people gathered around broke into a soft round of applause.

Lady Olivia pushed her way forward and gave Amanda a wild look before turning to Gregory. "You fucking slut." She grasped him roughly by his cock, forcing his attention back to her, drawing him fast back to normality. She tugged on him, leading him out of the dungeon as Amanda looked on concerned. She shrugged lightly and turned with a plastered smile, "Any questions?"

Although the audience was enthusiastic about her demonstration, she still felt that Lady Olivia had handled Gregory in an odd way. Humiliation was an interesting kink and although Amanda had touched on it once or twice in training, she still didn't feel comfortable with it.

She relaxed with her favorite iced apple juice and prepared herself mentally for the rest of the day. It was only 11:00 now and her wax demonstration wouldn't be until 1:00. She looked forward to working with Judith and wondered again about a Switch relationship.

She made it her intention to lunch with Alan and Judith so that there would be plenty of time to talk to them both. She made sure the crops were put back in place and then washed down the horse with alcohol. One thing that had become ingrained in her training was to be meticulous about cleaning up after a session.

She came up from the dungeon and wandered out into the camp area, only to be surprised to find Gregory placed in the pillory, still naked, his marks now coloring. She kept her thoughts to herself and went into the cooking area to find some more iced apple juice.

Mitchell was working on a barbecue that was filling the air with a lovely aroma. Several others had gathered around and were discussing spices as well as taunting him about his selections. Mitchell took it in good humor and just smiled, brushing more sauce on the meat. She waved to him and then sat down at a table with her apple juice, letting the conversations flow around her.

"She's an ultimate bitch, that one." One conversation drifted to her. "Did you see the way she did cool down? I would never take a sub that way after a session." "Almost like rubbing vinegar in an open wound." As Amanda turned to see who was talking, the conversation drifted away and she didn't recognize who had spoken. More people were coming into the tent now, lured by their stomachs. Amanda smiled as she saw Alan and Judith come in, and rose from the table she was at to join them.

Having lunch with the Switches was an eye opening experience. It really didn't matter who was Top or who was bottom, they were both enjoyable luncheon companions that were very open minded about their kinks. Alan explained his tendency to be more Dominant and Judith said she was more of the Sadist. Their hands were together though, fingers entwined, throughout the conversation. Amanda felt really relaxed chatting with them and realizing the time was flying, slowly began discussing her wax demonstration. Judith agreed to most everything that was said, however she mentioned that it would be helpful to add about the different temperatures of wax and the need to start with a lower melt temperature on a newer subject. Amanda smiled and added that in her discussion notes and finished up the rest of her meal.

Amanda went down to the dungeon first, making sure that her scene music was on at that the lights were dimmed lower than normal to emphasize the candles glow. She paused once in her preparations and looked at the door of the grotto, wondering if she would have time tonight to sneak in for a quick time out.

As the crowd gathered in once again, Judith made her way to the low table and stripped off her clothes before lying stomach down to begin with. She pulled her red hair away from her shoulders, letting it fall like a cloud around her face and slowly begin breathing exercises that she had mentioned to Amanda.

Amanda turned to the crowd and began her discussion. She looked around the crowd and realized that even more people were attending now than her earlier demonstration. She spoke of her first taste of wax on her nipples; how it had affected her; how artistic one could be with different colors of wax; enjoying the canvas of skin. She let her hand gently stroke against Judith's back, letting her feel the caress..the touch..and then bent to speak with her quietly again before she started. Judith's eyes were sparkling with preparation and was ready to begin.

evadare
evadare
31 Followers