Amanda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evadare
evadare
31 Followers

Amanda lifted the first candle and brought it over to Judith. After careful selection, she choose the first pooling of wax to be on her lower back and tilted the glass just so..watching the first drips and noting Judith gasps of surprise and then moans of pleasure. She continued dripping the wax in a slow steady stream and then upended the container, spilling a pool on her back, watching the woman squirm against the table.

Amanda carefully blew out the wick and choose another color, making intricate patterns up Judith's back, circling on her shoulders.

Two more colors made a beautiful combination and Amanda had Judith stand, displaying it before asking her to lay upright on the table. A deep dark blue candle with just the right temperature wax had been melting just for her nipples and Amanda was pleased to note that Judith's body was responding quite well to the wax..and her lovely nipples were hardened nubs. She carefully poured the wax, dripping it against the nipples, watching the grimaces of pain, but also noticing the sheen of moisture between Judith's thighs. Amanda smiled and smelled deeply of Judith's aroused state, continuing the waxing until her full breasts were covered.

Amanda chose her dirk from the cabinet and carefully peeled the wax off each breast. They were perfect molds of Judith's pert nipples. She set them aside and told Judith to turn over once more. The now cooled wax on her back needed to be scraped off slowly and Judith actually shivered more at the knife's scraping than she had at the wax being poured on. Finally finished, Amanda looked up at the audience once more and asked, "Any questions?"

Several people came forward and looked at the markings that the wax had made and scrutinized the molding of Judith's breasts. Some applauded politely and then made their way out doors once again.

Mitchell came up with a wry grin and whispered a quick question about the wax moldings that were left. Amanda was confused but let him take them.

The rest of the day was exhausting. By the time Amanda managed to get back to her room, thoughts of using the grotto were the furthest from her mind and she dropped off to sleep quickly.

Wednesday came and went. Ms. Kathleen demonstrated a bull whip outside. Peter demonstrated floggings, including a double handed flogging that left his ‘need' gasping for ‘attention', which he took full advantage of immediately following the demonstration. The vendors that came were well associated within the community and the leather crafter was kept busy with quick personal orders. His promise to have everything ready by Thursday seemed a bit overly confident, but when he revealed his slaves that he had working for him, most folks just laughed and realized that his promises would be kept. Alan kept the piercing booth busy when Judith and him decided to get both their nipples pierced. Lady Olivia brought Gregory over and was contemplating a Prince Albert piercing for him before he rejected the idea soundly and they both left the area in a huff.

Thursday dawned and Amanda realized that most of the week was over with. She looked back over the demonstrations and instructions and realized that most of the things that were covered had already been taught to her by Ms Kathleen. She was pleased that Ms Kathleen had given her such a broad education in her skills and looked forward to relaxing for the rest of the week.

The day went by in casual conversations and preparations for the dinner that evening. The vendors left making sure that plenty of business cards were passed around for future orders, although their coffers were probably already filled due to the over extravagance that had already been spent. The leather maker indeed had quality work ready by the time they were pulling out and winked casually at Amanda. "Teamwork," he whispered as he shook her hand.

Sean arrived earlier than expected and Amanda retired with him to her room. They enjoyed their short time together, giggling and fondling, and only achieving setting a passionate spark that couldn't be extinguished without being late for dinner. Amanda had acquired several more outfits but chose instead to dress in the first leather dress that she had purchased, for that house warming that seemed a life time ago. Sean was resplendent in a grey suit and as they made their way out to the tent, the sun was setting in a glorious display and extra twinkle lights had been set up to add to the atmosphere.

Mitchell had gone all out for the dinner, created a roast wrapped in filo dough that melted in your mouth. Amanda almost lost it when she realized the that ice sculptures that were floating in the punch bowls were in the shape of Judith's breasts. She quietly explained what had occurred to Sean and had him chuckling and mentioning some other private parts that would have made some interesting sculptures. Amanda introduced Sean to the model and Alan and realized that over the past few days that some of these wonderful people would be good life long friends.

At the closing of the dinner, Ms Kathleen called Amanda up to the stage portion of the tent. With solemn voice, she asked Amanda to bend over. Not knowing what was occurring but trusting Ms Kathleen, Amanda bent from her waist, her dark hair flowed over her face. She felt the cold steel of what appeared to be garden shears and with a "snick" the leather collar was removed from her neck and fell with a soft thud to the floor.

"I want to thank you all for your comments and suggestions regarding Miss Amanda and I'm pleased to release her from training." Ms Kathleen announced soundly. Bright and lively applause echoed through the tent and Amanda blushed as she stood back up. Ms Kathleen kissed her softly. "You are such a good girl, now be a good dominant."

"Yes Ma'am," Amanda quietly replied.

evadare
evadare
31 Followers