Amanda Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek watched his cock slide in and out of the dark haired woman's fuckhole. Amanda watched, too. The teen could see every detail of the penetration only inches from her nose. She could see the pink inner folds of the nurse's cunt dragged in and out with the motion of the big black dick. She could see the greasy layer of natural lubricant coating the bulging-veined shaft. She could see drops of sweat running down the doctor's heavy black balls. She stuck out her tongue to catch them.

"Yes, lick my balls," he said. She complied, bathing his hairy scrotum with her delicate pink tongue. Then she gently sucked one of his testicles into her mouth and ran her tongue over it. The sensation was incredible.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. She released it and performed the same routine on his other gonad. It almost pushed him over the edge. Derek wasn't ready to come yet—he had other plans. He pulled back until only the very tip of his cock was still lodged in the nurse's hairy hole. Amanda looked up at him past the thick black medical instrument just over her face. Derek looked down into her lovely green eyes. "Lick her clit as I fuck her," he said.

Always eager to please, the young girl did just what he asked. She resumed her exploration of the nurse's slippery folds, licking the meaty lips as they stretched around the doctor's fat cock. Viscous fluid leaked from the point of entry and she lapped it up. She let her tongue stray from time to time to the underside of Dr. Scott's cock as it went in and out of the musky opening. That smell! It was almost overpowering, and seemed to trigger animal passions deep in the beautiful teen's psyche. She waited for the woman's orgasm to build. It didn't take long.

The sexy thirtysomething nurse had never felt anything like it: a huge cock buried in her vagina and a mouth on her pussy at the same time. After only a couple of minutes she was begging for release. "Suck my clit, baby, yes! Lick me! Oh, god, Derek, fuck me harder! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! YESSS!" Amanda latched onto the nurse's clit and sucked as her screams became unintelligible. Nurse Constance shuddered and grew weak, allowing her full weight to rest on the slender teen.

Again Derek almost lost control, and pulled his cock quickly from the still spasming slot. As he did so nearly half a pint of pussy cream flowed from the nurse's gaping tunnel, running over Amanda's face, down her cheeks, and into her open mouth. She gobbled it like sweet nectar. The model perfect teen looked up at Derek and licked her lips. "Mmmm," she moaned. "That was good. I want your cum now too, Dr. Scott." With her eyes glued to his, she reached out with her tongue and cleaned up the nurse's sopping pussy. "I want more cum, Doctor. Give it to me. What are you waiting for?"

Her voice was beginning to take on a manic edge, Derek noticed. That was just what he'd hoped for: the Demerol was wearing off and the LSD was kicking in.

"You want this cock, sweet thang?" he asked, shaking his stiff rod at her. It was just out of her reach.

"Yes I want it! Come over here and give it to me!" Her voice was almost shrill.

"Soon, baby," he grinned. "There's another matter I need to clear up. I'll see you in a few minutes."

"But Doctor..."

"Nurse Constance," he said, cutting her off. "It is now--," he looked at his watch, "eleven twenty-three. Put a gown on this girl and bring her to my office at exactly eleven thirty. Don't bother to knock, just bring her on in. Do you hear? EXACTLY eleven thirty."

"Derek, are you sure?"

"Just bring her in, goddammit! Eleven thirty on the dot."

"Fine. I hope you know what you're doing."

When he entered his office Rebecca was leaning against his desk smoking a cigarette, the hospital gown wrapped tight around her. "Well, Doctor," she said coolly. "Now that my, ahem, passions have been satisfied, maybe you can tell me about my daughter."

"Maybe you've been satisfied, but I haven't," he said, crossing the room. He snatched the cigarette from her fingers and dropped it in an ashtray. With his right hand on her shoulder, he reached down across her body with his left and lifted, flipping her upside down like a rag doll.

"Nooooo!" she wailed, reaching instinctively to protect her head with one hand while the other held the hem of the gown in place.

"It's time to take care of my needs now," he said. He carried her easily to the leather sofa and placed her on it so that her hips were against the backrest and her shoulders on the seat. Her head, with its flowing blonde hair, hung just over the edge of the soft leather seat cushion. She looked up at him, ready to let fly her anger. But when she saw his greased ebony shaft projecting obscenely through the front of his white lab coat, the words seemed to stick in her throat. She wanted that cock in her mouth again.

Derek bent and kissed Rebecca, then lifted her head to untie the gown. He pulled it from her body. "I want you naked," he said. He removed his trousers completely as the sexy mom watched from her inverted position. He stood before the sofa and spread his legs wide apart, then leaned forward. With one hand to hold himself up, he used the other to maul her big tits and pinch the nipples. "Now suck it," he ordered. He didn't have to say it again.

Rebecca took his iron hard tool, still coated with the nurse's fuck juices, into her mouth. A small part of her brain told her that it tasted different than before, but she was too intent on the task at hand to listen. The task was as much as she could handle. Dr. Scott's cock was huge—even bigger and harder than before—and he seemed determined to shove it down her throat. She had never deep-throated a cock anywhere near this size in her life. She gagged and tears ran from her eyes, spoiling her mascara. She pushed him back and he relented, for the moment.

"You can do better than that," he said. "Just relax." And he shoved his cock in her mouth again, this time massaging her throat with his free hand. With her head back, Rebecca's throat lay open to his thrusts and the fat head of his dick squeezed past her tonsils. Eyes streaming, she managed to control her gag reflex. Though her jaw was stretched uncomfortably wide, she started to become excited by the feeling of being filled by this man's prodigious size. Of its own accord one of her hands found its way to her pussy, her fingers stroking the oozing gash. With her other hand she tickled his balls, causing him to groan with pleasure. He checked his watch. It was almost time.

He began to fuck the blonde mom's throat. As Derek's climax approached, his cock swelled to truly immense proportions, making it impossible for Rebecca to breathe. She clawed at him, but he had a rhythm going and wasn't about to stop. He checked the time again. Just a few more seconds, and he could feel the seed boiling up from his nuts. With a roar, he pulled his dick from Rebecca's mouth and jerked himself off. It only took a few strokes. The first huge shot landed on Rebecca's soft blonde pubic hair, the second on her stomach. He directed the rest to her lovely tits, gobs of thick white semen spattering first one breast then the other. He looked towards the door and there, as planned, stood Amanda. She wore a green hospital gown identical to the one on the floor by the sofa.

Mouth open, eyes wide with horror, the girl was at first too stunned to move. Then her face dissolved into a mask of pure rage. "You bitch!" she screamed. "You fucking whore!" She charged towards the sofa, but Nurse Constance caught her around the waist and held on.

"Nurse!" Dr. Scott barked. "Why did you allow her to come in here?"

Her only reply was a savage look as she held the struggling teenager, who continued to rage and curse at her mother. In less than a minute her strength seemed to fail, and she slid to her knees, weeping. Her cries were so forlorn, so pathetic, that Rebecca could not help crying herself. She was, after all, the girl's mother. Still nude and covered with Derek's cum, she knelt before her daughter and embraced her. She cooed soothing words and held Amanda's head tight against her bosom, stroking her hair. "I'm sorry, honey," she whispered. "I'm so sorry."

They remained locked in that pose for a minute or two until Amanda's sobs diminished. With tears still wet on her face and Rebecca's chest, the drug-addled teen became aware of something: the substance she craved so desperately was in reach. Her mother's breast was still covered with Dr. Scott's copious emission. She moved her head slightly to capture it with her tongue, and licked up a large glob. Rebecca was still speaking softly to her daughter and caressing her. She didn't notice immediately what was happening, but Derek Scott did, and so did Nurse Constance. He smiled in a self satisfied way, seeing the fruit of his planning happen there before his eyes. Nurse Constance shook her head in disgust. "You're sick," she mouthed silently at him.

Amanda continued to lap Derek's cum from her mother's breast. But when she reached the nipple and licked up a big dollop hanging there, Rebecca felt a tickle. Derek watched the change in her expression as awareness dawned. From tender and loving her face turned to a look of horror and revulsion. She pulled away in disgust. "No!" she cried. "What is wrong with you?" She stood quickly, causing Amanda to topple sideways to the floor, gown up around her waist. "You're not my daughter any more! You sicken me!"

And that's when Amanda cracked up. The LSD had taken hold of her brain, and convinced her that her mother, Dr. Scott, and Nurse Constance had all conspired against her. She backed screaming into a corner, alternately hurling abuse at the three, then cursing her own stupidity for falling into their 'trap.' And in fact, she had fallen into a trap, but she couldn't know that her mother was a most unwitting player in the scheme.

Dr. Scott used the intercom on his desk to call for orderlies with a straight jacket. And that is how the gorgeous teenager, so recently innocent, came to be admitted to the mental health clinic where she had first volunteered only a week earlier.

***

Derek's fondest wish had come to pass. The sexy green-eyed teen with the slim body and huge tits was his to do with as he pleased. And he didn't let the opportunity go to waste. Amanda became the outlet for his darkest fantasies, which were many and varied. He dressed her as a school girl that needed a spanking from the 'headmaster.' He made her pretend she was receiving her first gynecological examination. He invited several of his former NBA teammates, all as big or bigger than he, to gang fuck her as he videotaped. He picked up filthy drunks from the streets and paid them to do her. On one of many outings, he took Amanda to a rough lesbian bar and watched as she serviced three of the patrons and a bartender in a dirty toilet stall. Another time he ordered her onstage during amateur night at a seedy ghetto strip club, then invited a dozen of the club's customers to the parking lot where she sucked them off in turn. He even allowed certain of the other patients, both male and female, to have their way with the luscious brunette teenager.

He made sure she got plenty of exercise, and was given a much healthier diet than the other patients. Derek wanted to preserve her looks for as long as possible. She was allowed to live separately from the other patients and given special clothes to wear, except for those occasions when his fantasy or her punishment called for her to be a part of the institution. Then she might have to live in a dormitory room with three truly crazy women and wear the drab clinic-issued clothing. When that happened, Amanda groveled at his feet to resume her elite status. Her reinstatement usually rested on the performance of an especially fiendish scenario dreamed up by the imaginative doctor. Once he forced her to be part of a ménage a trois with two grossly obese patients, one male and one female. After sucking and fucking them in every conceivable position, she was made to lick the man's cum from the woman's filthy snatch.

Nurse Constance knew she ought to report Dr. Scott's misconduct to the authorities. But she didn't, because she, too, was addicted to Amanda's charms. Derek allowed her to use the sexy teen when she wasn't busy fulfilling his perverse requirements. When Amanda's parents came to visit, she was drugged to induce a state resembling schizophrenia. As time went on, their visits grew less and less frequent. A few of Amanda's friends from school came to see her. Derek didn't even bother with the drugs then. When she told them she was being held against her will and she described some of the acts she was made to perform, they simply didn't believe her. They assumed that if she was in a loony bin then she must be loony. They soon stopped visiting.

Derek knew that this set up couldn't last forever. Amanda would get older, lose her looks, possibly grow too mentally unhinged to be used as his sex slave—for that was what she had become. Maybe he would be found out, disgraced, and have to spend the rest of his life in prison. But until that day, he was living the dream.