Amanda Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

She pulled her fingers out of my mouth and sat forward, squeezing her legs together. As far as I could tell she still had her hand between her legs. She rocked up and down a few times and then relaxed, again leaning back against my chest.

I cupped her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples, "That didn't take long, and from where I sat, it looked like you had a good time."

She took a deep breath before she answered. "That was intense. Playing with myself with you right here was almost as intimate as having sex with you, maybe more in it's own way. I never, ever even imagined I could play with myself in front of a guy. Masturbation has always been such a personal thing for me."

She laughed out loud, "I even close my bedroom door when I masturbate, and I live alone.

"Oh Lord, Paul, you have changed my life."

"Well, this was sort of private, I really couldn't see anything, you know. You were facing away from me."

"You want to watch? I'll do it again and you can watch. Come on."

Her voice clearly indicated her enthusiasm for her new found freedom, her emerging sexuality.

She stood and grabbed my hand, pulling me up and leading me towards the bedroom. When we arrived she stripped out of her g-string and literally jumped onto the bed. She rolled onto her back, scooted up so her head was on a pillow, pulled her knees up, and spread her legs.

"Come on, get on the bed between my legs. Get close. I want you to see everything."

I did and when I was settled my face was no more than a foot from her pussy.

"Don't blink. I'm so hot this is not going to take very long. Having you watch me like this, I may not even have to use my fingers."

She reached down with both hands and spread her lips, presenting herself to me. She held her lips open for about ten seconds and then slipped the index finger of her right hand into her sex. She then added her middle finger, and then her ring finger. When she had all three fingers imbedded within her, she started to pump them in and out, while pulling up toward her clit.

After only a few moments of this, she moved the first two fingers of her left hand over her clit and started to rub it, using a circular motion.

I looked up at her and she was watching me. Her face was flushed and she was breathing in short ragged breaths. I looked back down at her now thoroughly excited pussy.

After a few more moments Amanda closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure.

I reached out with my hands and used my fingers to caress the skin of her vulva, running them up and down on either side of the three fingers she had buried in her vagina.

"Oh, yes! Do that. That's right, do that."

She climaxed within about fifteen seconds of my first touch, spreading her knees wide apart and raising her hips.

"Ohhhhh. Ummmmm. Oh yeah. Oh yeah"

I could see her vagina contracting around her now quiet fingers. She had also stopped the motion on her clit but was pressing all four fingers of her hand down on it.

"Take your fingers out of your vagina."

She did and I pulled forward enough to replace her fingers with my tongue. I licked her once and then covered her completely with my mouth, my tongue licking the walls of her vagina. Within moments she cried out.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!"

She climaxed again, as hard as the first time. I stopped moving and she grabbed my head and pulled me hard against her sex. I could feel the contractions around my tongue. It was the most erotic feeling I had ever had. My emotional state at that moment defies description. It was like being part of her pleasure, part of her. I had never felt so close to another human being in my life.

She finally pushed my head away and lay still, breathing in deep lungfulls of air.

I moved up to lie beside her and put my arm around her.

"Oh, baby, if that was as good for you as it was for me, you must be in orbit."

She turned her head to look at me and answered in a soft voice, "Around Saturn, and the rings are beautiful."

We stayed like that for some time, my arm around her, lightly pressing against her breasts.

"Strawberries, I'm thinking about strawberries."

I asked, "Here or in the kitchen?"

"In the kitchen. I have to get up anyway."

We kissed and I said, "I'll get things ready while you freshen up?"

"Perfect."

I collected our glasses from the living room on my way to the kitchen and dumped out the water, replacing it with fresh soda and ice cubes.

I was just putting the berries on the counter when she arrived, still wearing the red stockings and pumps, nothing else.

Her expression was radiant and she was grinning at me.

"I can't believe I did that. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but I still can't believe I did it. Two back to back orgasms, a first for me, and the second one was on your tongue."

She wrapped her arms around her body and shivered. "Just thinking about it gives me a rush.

Then she looked at me and asked, "'What's happening to me?"

She looked at the clock and shook her head. "It's only eight o'clock! Do you realize it's been, let's see, less than nineteen hours since we were sitting in the living room when I first told you I wanted to have sex with you?"

"Actually about eighteen hours since we actually had intercourse."

She was happy with the situation. "I've turned into a slut. Ice queen to slut in less than a day."

"Slut becomes you, as long as you’re my slut. And you did say you had a lot of catching up to do."

She came up to me and we embraced. "Yeah, catching up. I like catching up."

She then looked up at me and asked, "Is it OK, really, me acting this way?"

"I'll take you any way you act. This way just happens to be better than any other way I can think of, so don't change. It's the real you, and the real you just happens to be an incredibly sensuous and sexy lady. Remember, 'Don't change a hair for me, Now that you care for me.'"

She stepped back and patted her hand on the edge of the stool side of the counter. "Sit up here."

I did and she reached into my boxers and pulled my suddenly very hard cock out through the fly. She stroked it a couple of times and then looked at me.


"Catching up is good to do. If I don't get it right, be sure to tell me what to do, and when the time comes for you to cum, I want you to cum in my mouth."

Standing in front of me, Amanda bent forward and took me into her mouth, supporting herself with her hands on the edge of the counter. Closing her lips around my shaft, she rubbed her tongue over the head and then pulled up till the head was half in and half out. Sucking on me, she lowered herself again and started to bob up and down on my cock.

I put my hand on her head and ran my fingers through her hair, "Amanda, baby, you don't have to suck so hard, just the friction from you lips and tongue will be enough. Just keep it steady."

She nodded and stopped sucking. It was easier for her and better for me. She maintained a rhythm like she had a metronome in her head and the feeling was wonderful.

Like last night, actually earlier this morning, just being in her mouth was getting me close, and fast.

"Go lightly, baby. This is really starting to feel good."

I leaned back on the counter, supporting myself on my elbows, and enjoyed Amanda's lips and tongue as they pleasured me.

It only took a few more minutes and I was very close. I sat up and once again put my hands on her head, not to direct her, but to touch her.

"This is good, you're doing great. I'm very close. Just tighten your lips a little."

Again she nodded and I immediately felt the difference. Now it was my turn to moan.

"Oh, baby. Amanda, darling. I am so close. Just stay with me for another moment."

I felt the cum rising from my balls, flowing through my cock. "Now, baby, now."

I shot hard and she pulled back so only the head was in her mouth. I couldn't see her face so I didn't know how she was dealing with it. I shot again, and then a third time, both times almost as hard as the first.

"On, this feels good."

I knew I was still cuming a little and Amanda was still covering my cock with her mouth, but not moving, just keeping the head inside of her.

"OK, that's all. I'm done."

She pulled off my cock and stood, holding the shaft in her right hand. She looked at me, smiled a little, and swallowed. Only a small little rivulet ran from the right side of her mouth to her chin.

She grinned at me and exclaimed, "Wow! That's different."

I pulled her towards me, to kiss her, but she resisted, "Wait."

She scooped up the cum on her chin with the index finger of her left hand and quickly licked it clean.

"Now." And we kissed. I played with her lips with my tongue and after a moment she opened her mouth to me. I could taste myself on her tongue and smell myself on her breath.

She pulled back and asked, "It doesn’t bother you, kissing me so soon after?"

"No. Does it bother you when we kiss soon after I've eaten your pussy?"

"No, but that's different."

"How so?"

"There's less of me. I get wet, but there's never that much volume, especially all at once."

"True, but tasting a little bit of me when the taste is on your tongue is kind of sexy."

"Have you ever tasted yourself in a woman?"

"You mean have I ever gone down on a woman after having intercourse with her?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Wow. OK, I just wanted to know. Something else to look forward to."

I laughed and pulled her to me and kissed her again, "You are a minx."

She laughed back at me, "So it seems."

There was a little cum leaking from the tip of my cock. Amanda noticed it, bent and licked it off, and then tucked me back inside my boxers.

"I could use a strawberry chaser."

We ate the remaining berries, standing in the kitchen, bantering back and forth about Chicago politics like old, fast friends.

Every now and then, after taking a bite out of a particularly juicy berry, I would push it into one of her nipples, and then suck off the juice. She giggled like a happy child each time, but would always hold her breast in her hand while I sucked her nipples clean. We decided that it was both the cold berry and the sucking that explained how her nipples got so hard.

"What time do you get up for work?"

"I usually get up at six. I like to start my rounds by eight. It gives me enough time to discuss cases with the interns, if they need a little extra motivation to bone up on a condition or whatever."

"Then we have almost two more hours to play and you can still get the doctor recommended eight hours of sleep."

"What about dessert?"

"You still thinking about that" I'll tell you what, we can do dessert during our next break."

She grinned, "I could grow accustomed to this routine."

We walked back to the bedroom, holding hands.

When we arrived, I asked her, "Still interested in being touched?"

"Of course."

"Lie down on the bed, on your stomach. You can take off the nylons and shoes, if you want."

"I don't want. I got these for you. Besides, I feel sexier when I'm wearing lingerie."

She was on the bed, arms hugging a pillow. I lay beside her, on my side. Tell me what it's like to be a doctor at Cook County Hospital. Anything like the TV show?

While we talked I ran my free hand over her back and across her cute little tush, paying equal attention to both cheeks. Then down the backs of her legs and up again to her shoulders. Shortly after we started she moved her hair out of the way so I could rub the back of her neck.

She told me about County and asked me about being an environmental engineer. What was it like to be a consultant, how did I find clients, what kind of work did we do.

Other couples might have had this conversation over coffee, or during a dinner date. We had it in her bed, and I didn't stop caressing her for even a second.

Later, "Turn over on your back."

She did and I restarted my routine, this time moving from her throat, over each breast, across her flat stomach, around her pussy and down the top of one thigh, then moving to the other and back up to her throat. She made it easy for me to fondle her breasts by keeping her arms crossed behind her head. Now we were talking about hobbies, other cities we had visited, and our favorite restaurants in the city.

"Spread you legs."

She giggled, "I'll never forget you saying that last night. My heart skipped a beat, and for just a second I thought the worst. But boy, was I ever glad I did. Is this wide enough?"

"Perfect."

I pressed the palm side of my fingers against her vulva. After holding them there for about fifteen seconds, I slowly began to work my middle finger into her vagina.

"It's going to be difficult for me to carry on a conversation if you keep doing that."

"I'll stop if it distracts you."

"Nooo, that's OK. I'll try."

I don't think she tried very hard, because she hardly said a word after that.

I started to slid my finger over her clit, using it's full length to stimulate her. At the beginning, I hardly touched her, but as I continued, I put more pressure on her cute little button, intent on bringing her to another, intense climax.

Not too long after I started, Amanda moved her arms from behind her head so she could fondle her breasts. She looked so erotic; eyes closed, a sweet smile on her lips, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

I increased both the speed and the pressure of my finger on her clit, but continued to use the full length. The motion was similar to playing a violin.

She moaned and whispered, "You're too good to me."

I pressed just a little harder, increasing the speed just a little.

"Oh, you know what I like."

When she came, her body tensed and she lifted her torso off the mattress. I stopped stimulating her clitoris and slid my finger back into her vagina, moving it in small circles, rubbing it against the walls of her sex. I could feel the contractions, about one every second.

She was exceptionally quiet, emitting only low moans while she climaxed. When the moment passed, she relaxed completely, breathing deeply and regularly.

I looked down at her and smiled. "I love it when you cum. You enjoy it so much."

"That much is certain." It was a statement of fact.

I brought my finger to her lips. "You want to taste?"

She looked at me, "I never have." Then, "Yes, I do," and she opened her mouth.

She sucked her juices off my finger, continuing to suck on it long after she had gotten them all. After awhile I pulled away and she gave me a pouting look.

"That wasn't so bad. At least now I know what you taste when you're working your magic."

We adjusted our positions so she could rest her head on my shoulder, her arm across my chest. We lay close together, both physically and emotionally.

Maybe we dozed, maybe time just slipped by as we cuddled, but the next time I looked at the clock it was after ten.

"Amanda, honey?"

"Umm hmm." She snuggled up against me, still mostly asleep.

"Baby, I think we fell asleep. It's after ten. Let's get ready for bed, and then I want to make love to you the old fashioned way."

"Mmmm, that would be nice, more missionary work, and you are such a good missionary." She was wearing her lustful smile.

"But what about my dessert?" She was awake now.

"Dessert will have to wait."

"Is it worth the wait?"

"Pretty sure."

"OK, loving tonight, dessert tomorrow. I can work with that."

******

Thanks for spending the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it.
I will tell you about Amanda and Paul's first organized social event together and about the Haggan Das 'dessert' in chapter three.

Again, thank you for all of the positive feedback. It makes the writing that much more fun.

Chicago Bob

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers