Amanda Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda took the laptop to her bedside table and sat down at the bed. It was already made in the deep red satin sheet, that she used to drape over it during 'sessions', from the previous show.

"If you're still interested, I'll be waiting in my private room."Amanda wrote.

"I will be at my lady's side in less than a minute, as a faithful subject, I cannot let my Goddess wait."

Amanda logged in to her private chat room, checked her makeup and positioned herself in a provoking pose, yet able to see and write on the computer and turned the cam on.

The sight that met her on the screen, was a semi muscular man, sitting completely nude, except for a form of black gimp-mask, with a broad slit over his eyes, covering his face. He was well-toned, not buffed silly, but nicely muscled, Amanda noticed and smiled as she leant forward to write.

"Oh my Goddess smiles at me,"Ethereal wrote before she had even started typing.

That made her smile even wider, and simply wrote"Yes"before she suggestively caressed her big tits.

She sat back on the bed, focusing on the work at hand and started to pinch her nipples through the sheer material of the negligee she wore. Slowly she stroked her hands over her breasts, now and then teasing her nipples with a pinch or a small tug at them. Amanda's eyes were focused on the man on the screen. He had taken his cock in his right hand, gently pulling the foreskin over his cockhead. "Oh my," Amanda thought, "not circumcised."

She let her hands travel down her body, lifting the negligee as she reached the hem of it, exposing her bare stomach and teeny panties. Starting to get turned on by the man masturbating at the sight of her, Amanda let a finger slip under the g-string and started circulate her clit. "Ooooooh, mmm," she moaned as she leisurely fingered herself. Her left hand was still working her tits, now exposed since the thin night dress was pulled down under them.

She watched Ethereal work himself at a faster pace, his entire body tensed. His eyes never left the screen either. That made her pussy wetter than it had been and she easily slipped two fingers inside her juicy cunt. As the man on her screen worked up a faster and faster stroke on his hard cock, so did Amanda with the fingers inside of her.

Not wanting to cum too soon, she slowed herself down, relaxing on her back, still with her fingers plunged inside her and her eyes on the screen. She turned over at her side, removing her drenched fingers, and wrote,"Like it so far hun?"The short answer she got was a"Yes".Ethereal bent forward just quickly enough to write the three letters, without letting go of his hard dick.

That brought yet another smile to Amanda's lips, and she sat up on her knees. Pulling the negligee over her head, she made her tits bounce ever so slightly, as they got free of the material, and she once more started to tease her nipples till they stood hard and erect.

"Oh right," she suddenly thought when an idea went through her mind. Smiling to the camera she seductively started to crawl up to the head of her bed, where she kept her 'props' while in session.

She made sure her ass swayed and stayed in picture. The tiny g-string was completely soaked through, and that clearly showed. She returned to the computer holding a pair of nipple-clamps with a chain dangling between them.

Slowly she let the chain trail over her tongue, and teasingly stroke the clamps over her nipples, before fastening them over the hard, erected nipples. She let out a small gasp at the feeling of the clamps biting down, butfuckit felt good at all the same!

Ethereal looked surprised at her clamping her nipples, but seemed to like it. He started to jack faster, although in a steady pace, his eyes fixated on her.

Amanda then took the small buttplug she had hidden. Ethereal's eyes widened, and she noticed him breathing heavier than he had done a moment ago. She smiled a small wicked smile as she slowly started to suck at the latex-item. She leaned forward, slowly letting her tongue lick all around the buttplug, tugging a little on the nipple-clamps and shot a quick glance at the timer. 14 minutes so far.

She took the plug and stroked it over her clamped nipples, moaning as she did. She let herself sit back against the wall, slumping a little so she could spread her legs. Slowly she inserted the plug in her soaking wet cunt, moaning loudly and started to tease her clit with the other hand. She fucked herself for a while with the plug, before getting it out and agonizingly slowly let it enter her sexy ass.

With the plug secure in her tight ass-hole, Amanda was as horny as can be and frantically finger fucking herself. While rolling a nipple, freed from its clamp, hard between her fingers, she came with a load "Nnnnngyeeeees!" Focusing on her own orgasm, she for a second forgot the man she was playing for.

He didn't seem to care though, Amanda noticed a few moments later, when her orgasm had subsided. Lazily, she laid back on the pillows of her bed, continued to stroke her breasts and pussy, never leaving the screen with her eyes.

On the other side, Ethereal pulled his dick in a fast, steady rhythm, fondling his balls. As Amanda leaned over to write, clearly showing her tits to the camera, she saw him bend his head back and shoot his thick, white load with a loud groan. His cock pulsated and he kept cumming for two-three more shots of sperm. "Nnng!" he moaned, as the last of his cum landed on his hand.

"Well, that was nice *wink*"Amanda wrote, as she saw the man cleaning himself off with some Kleenex.

"Oh, my Goddess, my morning's first light, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this moment."

That made her frown a bit in puzzlement."What do you mean?"she wrote."You could just have written to me sooner :P"

"Oh, but don't you see? I had to work up my nerve to even approach such a divine thing of beauty as yourself."

She couldn't really understand that, no. She was 'employed' at a site where men (all sorts of them!) paid her for what she just had done. It was not like she was hard to see naked. Although she had upped her standards noticeably, since she started two years ago.

Oh well, Amanda shrugged and answered him,"It was nice you got brave enough *wink* Let's do it again sometime ;))"

"If my Goddess wishes to see me again, that would be entirely my pleasure to 'book' yet another date with you, oh divine angel."

With that, Ethereal shut of his cam and logged off the private session.

With that, 24 minutes, a wonderful orgasm and a new client later, Amanda was $60 richer.

12