Amanda Gets Raped

Story Info
Virgin 18 yr gets raped in all 3 holes.
1.6k words
3.64
383.1k
211
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Amanda, when I was 17 my mother got remarried to a man named Robert. From the beginning, he proved to be a mean and controlling man; never thought twice to knock my mother and me around. But he had never shown any form of sexual abuse until the week after I turned 18. A little about me: I am 4' 11", at the time weighed 120, and 42 DDD+.

The first time Robert raped me was almost 3 days after I turned 18, right after my mother went to work.

I was washing dishes and he asked me to bring a box to the basement with him. I was in front of him and he had me place the box on the far end of the room. When I turned around he was right there. He backed me into the wall and got really close, I could smell beer and his sweat.

"What are you doing?" I whisper and he grabbed my hair and slammed my head into the wall, and then started reaching under my shirt and grabbing my tits. He was squeezing my tits as hard as he could, he finally grabs both nipples and twisted. I screamed; he just smile and said "Whatever I fucking want."

He pushed himself really close. I tried to push him away, he was a bodybuilder, and I couldn't move.

"Listen and be good girl and I won't hurt you....but scream all you want, no one will hear you down here."

He pulled me by my hair to his weight bench and threw me on it. I rolled off the other side, got up, and then ran for the door, but he caught and tripped me

I fell and my tits smashed in the cold floor. He came down on top of me, "You're not being a good girl, Amanda!"

He grabbed my shorts and started pulling them down. I fought and screamed but he was just too big, he finally got my shorts off and started rubbing my ass cheeks, rubbing, pinching, and slapping them.

... I felt like I couldn't breathe.

After messing with my ass for a minute, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and asked, "Are you going to be a good little whore?"

I tried to pull away and scream at him to let me go!

He smiled and said "Good!"

He then pulled me up by my hair and forced me face first over the bench, never letting me go. He leaned over me then licked and nibbled my neck. I tried to pull away then he smacked me in the back of my head, so I stopped fighting for the moment. Next thing I felt and heard was him lifting off me slightly and his belt being undone and the sound of it being pulled loose. He wrapped the belt around my neck and told me to hold still or he would choke the life out of me. He stood up still holding the belt and lowered his pants, he then knelt down and sat on my knees and grabbed my hips and said, " Hold on, little one."

He proceeded to force his 10 inch long, 3 inch wide cock deep in my ass!

I screamed like I have never screamed before, it hurt so bad and he just laughed. I could feel something running down my legs but didn't know what it was. He told me I was getting wet, that I enjoyed it, but it was my blood. He took his time savoring every little yelp or whimper I made, and continued to tell me I was such a dirty whore. That I was his slut and if I ever tried to misbehave this would be my punishment. After 20 to 30 minutes of fucking my ass, he stopped and told me to tell him I was sorry and to call him Daddy.

So, I told him, "I am so sorry for not listening Daddy, and I will be a good girl!" He just smiled and said good and pulled his cock from my ass with a sloppy sounding pop.

He told me to bend back over, if I didn't it was going back in my ass. I lied back down on the bench and asked him to please stop. He ignored me, and leaned over to ask if I had ever let someone fuck me; I said no. He asked if I had ever touched myself and I told him no. He said I had better not be lying.

I had touched my tits, but I was too nervous to touch my pussy. This was all new for me.

He reaches down and rubs each side of my pussy nice and slow and started asking me if I liked it. I told him no and I wanted him to stop.

He told me, "You will like it, so be quiet." He slowly started rubbing my slit and clit.

After a few minutes, I started to feel hot and moaned.

He just laughed and said, "Told you... you are getting wet, you little slut."

All I could do was whimper. After a moment, he started putting his fingers in my pussy, just a little. I begged him not to, but he told me to shut up or he was going to shut me up, so I did.

After pushing a little deeper, he stopped and said, "Well, well you didn't lie."

He slowly pulled his fingers out and scooted me up more on the bench.

He laid over me and started pushing his cock into me, He was so big and it hurt and every time I screamed. He just pushed harder, until I felt a pop and a ton of pain. I screamed a little but just laid there and cried while he pushed all the way in.

He held still for a minute, then reached down and pulled both of my tits to the side of the bench. He grabbed ahold of my nipples and started pulling down as hard as he could until I screamed. Then he let go and started pounding in and out of my cunt as hard and as fast as he could for what seemed like hours. He stopped and pulled out and I thought he was done, but he wasn't. He told me to turn over, I did it without protest, because I didn't want to be hurt anymore and he laid back on me and started fucking me again, but slowly.

He started sucking on my nipples, then he reached in between us and started rubbing my clit. I just kept getting hotter and hotter and didn't understand what was happening, but I stopped asking him to stop and started moaning.

He whispered, "That's it baby, that's it, cum for Daddy!"

I said to him, "Please no, I don't want to!"

He said "If I didn't really want it I wouldn't cum."

He kept rubbing and it felt so good I couldn't stop it. I came for the first time in my life.

He just smiled at me and said, "I knew you were a little whore."

I started crying and told him I didn't want to.

He said, "Only whores cum when they are being raped, but then you can't rape a whore!"

He started going faster and harder and I came again, while he sucked my tits and he just laughed as he finally came. His sweat was dripping on my face, while I cried and continued to cum. Finally he got off me and pushed me off the bench onto the floor. I just laid there until I heard him walk up to me. I looked back at him and he told me to get on my knees like a good slut and clean him off. I looked at him confused, because I didn't know what he meant. I made the mistake of telling him that. He growled and grabbed my hair and told me to open my mouth. He then shoved his cock in my mouth and told me to clean him now! I started licking and he told me to suck it like a sucker. So I did and it was soft and wet and tasted funny.

He started moving my head and after a couple minutes he started to get bigger in my mouth. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go. I started hitting him and gagging. He got mad and threw me to the floor and sat on my chest, leaned over and forced his cock in my mouth. He laid flat across my face his cock shoved as deep as he could get it. I couldn't breathe, and I gagged and choked. He just kept pounding as hard as he could down my throat. After a minute, he pulled his cock from my mouth and told me to keep my mouth open, and then he squirted cum into my mouth and across my face. I couldn't move and just laid there still bleeding as he continued touching and fingering my body. He made me cum as many times as he could. After another 30 minutes, he helped me up and handed me my cloths and told me if I told my mother, he would kill her and use me until he killed me. He told me to go make him dinner. He told me not to bother getting dress, since there would be more to come before the night was over.

He and his brother, will be featured in later stories, continued fucking my three holes for a full year and a half before my mother and I were able to escape them. Even now, at the age of 28, I get wet when I think about that time and sometimes wish I could go back and enjoy it more.