Amanda Holden Caught Speeding

Story Info
There are consequences to speeding.
1.9k words
3.93
13.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

I have been with the police force for about 5 years now and have seen everything. I am out on my own tonight trying to catch speeding cars. The road I am looking after is quite busy and there are the ones that spot me coming so slow down as they get to me.

Tonight was one of those nights and I thought it was going to be pretty easy but I was mistaken. Luckily I was ready as what looked like a Porsche sped past me, my camera clocking it at a good 95 mph.

I switched on my lights and pulled out of the turning I was in, luckily my car is pretty quick as well so it wasn't long before I managed to catch up with the car. They didn't look like they were going to stop until they ended up in a dead end. They had no choice but to pull over.

I blocked them in so they couldn't pull away as I got out of the car. I walked towards the car, tapping on the window. They wound it down only a crack. "Do you know why I stopped you?" I asked, annoyed that they hadn't rolled the window down fully, it was blacked out so I couldn't see in. I was making a mental note of this as that is illegal. This could be a big bust I think to myself the way this car has been modified.

"Can you step out of the vehicle please?" I heard them effing and blinding under their breath as they removed the keys from the ignition. The car door opened and the first thing I saw were the longest female legs in a dress that split down the side so was showing off pretty much everything. They swung their legs around, trying to hide their modesty.

My eyes couldn't move from their legs while they stepped out of the car. As they closed the car door I snapped back to it. Looking at their face I recognised them straight away but didn't want to let on. "Can I have your driving licence please?" She already had it in her hand as she passed it to me, shaking as she did it. I looked at the name "Amanda Holden, that's correct?" I asked still not letting on I knew who it was.

She just looked at me and nodded. I had always had a thing for older women and especially her so I couldn't believe my luck. I loved watching her strut around in next to nothing when on BGT. I had even had the odd wank over some of those outfits that left little to the imagination.

She stood head down, arms crossed, clearly realising she is in trouble now. I told her she had to come with me to the police car while I did checks on her. She duly followed me and I placed her in the back of the car, closing the door. I sat in the front seat as I searched details on the car computer. I was surprised to see that she already had 9 points on her licence and outstanding speeding tickets. If she got any more she would be banned from driving.

"Ms. Holden, I'm sorry to say this but I am going to have to take you in. There are outstanding tickets for you and I am going to have to add these points to your licence which means you will be banned from driving now."

I could see the panic in her eyes at the realisation of her misdemeanours finally hit her.

"Please, I'm begging you! I can't lose my licence, you know who I am and I need to be able to drive. Is there nothing you can do?"

I'm sorry miss, but you should have thought about that before you decided to drive nearly 100mph just now. I am going to have to book you. I will need to place the handcuffs on you as well to try and stop you escaping."

"Is that really necessary?" She asked with anger in her voice. "I am already in the back of your car after all."

"It is procedure and unlike you, I abide the law!" I snapped back at her. This wasn't strictly true, just because I am a PC, there are always corners to cut but I liked to show my authority, especially with her.

As I walked to the back of the car, I opened the door and she had her hands out ready for the cuffs. She obviously wants this to be done quickly. I slapped the cuffs on her and attached them to the head rest, just a bit more fun. "I haven't been cuffed like this in a while." I was surprised that she had said this in this situation but not surprised it had come from her. After all the comments on TV she makes and rumours I had heard in the press, I always thought she was a filthy one in the bedroom.

It had been a while since I had got any and I was feeling quite horny, especially seeing Amanda with her legs all out. With her hands still cuffed to the head rest, I grabbed hold of her legs and turned them around so they were now facing me. Her dress had now split most of the way up her legs. She looks at me shocked but then a wry smile forms on her pouty lips. Clearly she likes it.

My eyes slowly moving down her shapely body, the dress she is wearing also has a split down her cleavage, not sure how her breasts are being held in place. As I make it down towards her legs, she can see me looking there and slowly starts to part her legs. I can see she isn't wearing any panties. She parts them just enough for me to see then closes them again.

I look back up at her and she licks her lips and winks at me. I pull her to the edge of the seat and spread her legs in one full movement, she lets out a yelp as I do it but doesn't resist, in fact she adjusts her hands so she isn't in too much pain from it.

I drop down to my knees and with my head between her legs I dart my tongue in and out and lick her already wet and puffy lips. I spread them with my fingers as she lets out a loud moan this time, clearly I'm hitting the right spot. Licking up and down, back and forth. I reach around and grab her ass as she pushes her hips forward to get my tongue deeper. My nose now deep in her hairless pussy, the smell of her sweet juices now filling my nostrils. I have never smelt anything so sweet before and the taste is pure heaven.

Her body begins to shudder as an orgasm passes through her body "Oh fuck" she yells out as she tries to come down from it. "Holy shit. That is the best orgasm I have ever had and I have had a few!" I wipe my lips as I look her in the eyes and smile.

"Am I still under arrest?" Amanda asks.

"I'm afraid so!" I tell her. "You still have all those parking fines to work off!" I stand up and unbutton my trousers, dropping them to the floor, my thick 8 inch cock standing at attention. Her eyes widen as she clocks eyes on it. She licks her lips again as I move forward. Placing my hands on the back of her head, I pull her towards me. She gladly opens her mouth and engulfs me as much as possible. I force her to take me to the back of her throat and she loosens her throat so as not to gag. Clearly she is an expert at this.

I slowly fuck her face but then increase my speed. I am now fucking Amanda Holden's face. Her eyes start watering as my cock hits the back of her throat. I pull her in close so her nose is now nuzzled into my pubic area. I can tell she is struggling to breath but also enjoying it as her tongue teases around my cock.

I finally pull out of her mouth and let her catch her breath as her make up is running down her cheeks, the black eyeliner make it look like she has been crying but she has a smile on her face. I make sure to get a good look as she doesn't realise I have body cam on my vest so just in case she tries anything I have the video.

I have always wanted to see her tits in all their glory and I am not going to pass up that chance now as I reach around the back of her dress and unhook the clasp, moving it around the front, it falls in front of her. Now seeing her nicely pert breasts in all their glory, her nipples are hard. I have to taste them.

I take a nipple in my mouth as I gently bite down on it, she lets out another moan. One hand reaches up and teases her other nipple as my other hand reaches between her legs and teases her pussy with my fingers. "Oh my god, yes! Yes! Fucking hell yes!" Hearing these words leaving the lips of Amanda Holden causes me to bite down on her nipple even harder. Her body begins to shudder again as another orgasm passes through her body.

After all this teasing I cannot pass up the chance to fuck her. I readjust her so she is now on her knees, ass in the air. I lift her dress up over her bare ass, it is as pert and as sexy as I thought it was, if not better.

I stand behind her and lining my still hard cock against her wet hole, I slide into her with ease. She isn't as tight as I had hoped but not loose either. I guess she has been used a few times. No doubt slept her way to the top.

My cock now fully inside her, I grab hold of her hips and begin to fuck her. Not wanting to waste a second I am now fucking her hard and fast. I start to spank her ass and she begs for more. She really is naughty.

"Fuck me! I'm begging you! Please fuck me hard!" I duly oblige and speed up my thrusts, my balls slapping against her. I cant believe my luck. I grab a handful of hair and yank it back, her eyes wide open, sweat pouring off both of us.

I can feel myself building to orgasm and not wanting to leave my trace inside her, I pull out of her and release my load all over her ass and up her back. We both collapse on the seat, her hands still handcuffed.

After a few minutes I climb off of her and get myself dressed. Amanda is still coming down from the orgasm as I climb in the front seat and start to drive off.

"Where are we going? I thought I had worked off my tickets?"

"I can't let you get away with that speeding ticket. You need to spend a night in the cells to learn your lesson. Don't worry, I will let you get dressed before we get there. I'm just still enjoying the moment."

I smile at her through the rear view mirror.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers