Amanda is SO Wicked!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

But if Colin thought that things couldn't get much worse for him, he was wrong.

"Oh fuck Amanda, he's leaking!" said Greg, cackling with laughter.

And it was true. Poor Colin's cock, over stimulated by Amanda's teasing foot, had started to dribble and a wet patch had appeared through his trousers. He looked mortified.

"Hey come see this, people" called Greg, and the other three leapt up and came over to Amanda's desk, crowding round poor Colin.

"Oh yuck!" said Barry and they all jeered at the wretched Colin.

Amanda had taken her foot away from Colin's groin and she was giggling at Greg and the others.

She winked at John Mason, "John, honey, why don't you go lock the door so we don't get disturbed while we play around with Chubbs?"

"Sure, Amanda," grinned John, clearly a little excited at being called "honey" by the gorgeous Amanda Sinclair.

The sound of the door locking only increased poor Colin's feeling of dread.

"And put the phones on voicemail, John sweetie," she giggled, "Let's have no interruptions."

"So what do you reckon, boys?" she asked when John had returned, "should I make our little fat friend come in his pants or should I leave him high and dry? ... well, not dry by the looks of it but, you know, all frustrated."

The audience was split with two votes each for come in his pants and leave him frustrated.

"Colin, which do prefer?" asked Amanda, "would you like to come in your pants, in front of all the guys, or would you rather stay frustrated?"

"Um dunno," muttered the wretched Colin.

"You have to choose, I'm afraid, Colin," said Amanda, with an evil grin.

"Gggguess I'd rather come in my pppants," he managed to say.

"Well, ask me nicely then."

"Ppplease Amanda ... ppplease make me come in my pppants," said Colin, utterly humiliated now.

The four other guys could barely believe what Amanda was doing to the wretched Colin and they were laughing fit to burst.

"Poor bastard," said Barry, struggling to control himself.

"Make him beg, Amanda," suggested Pete Cole.

"Yeah Amanda, let's see the little fucker beg," said Greg, grinning at Amanda.

"You heard the guys, Colin," giggled Amanda, "you have to beg me to make you come in your pants. C'mon, don't be a spoilsport. That's right Chubby Chops, get down on the floor and crawl over here."

Colin, humiliated beyond words, did as instructed.

Amanda, giggling uncontrollably, slipped off her shoes. "And kiss my feet while you're begging. Worship me," she ordered.

For the next few minutes, with everyone looking on and jeering, Amanda kept Colin down on the floor at her feet, kissing and licking them, as he pleaded to be allowed to come in his pants. It was a funny but truly pathetic spectacle. Particularly funny was how Amanda wiggled her feet around to make it difficult for Colin to know where his mouth was meant to be.

"Okay, you can get up now, I've made my decision," she told him, finally.

Colin lumbered to his feet and stood in front of Amanda. Greg wheeled his chair in closer and the other guys crowded round for a better view. Nobody wanted to miss any of this.

"Sorry Col, no can do," said Amanda, "I quite like the idea of you messing your pants, but ... you know ... I think it's more fun if you don't get to come. Don't worry, you can think about me and jerk off when you get home."

"Bet he does too," chuckled Greg, "dirty little bastard."

Amanda glanced at Greg and saw that he clearly had the most enormous erection. She guessed that he was turned on by seeing Colin so humiliated. She reckoned Greg was probably getting off on the situation as much as she was.

"Colin, get down on all fours and pretend you're a little dog," ordered Amanda, winking at Greg.

"Yeah, Lardyboy!" shouted Greg in delight, "make like the fucking dog that you are."

The wretched Colin got down on all fours as everyone looked on laughing.

"Looks just like a dog now, Greg, don't you think?" giggled Amanda.

"Fucking mangy dog, if you ask me," said Greg.

"Aw don't be mean, Greg sweetie," said Amanda, "He looks like a nice little pooch, I think. C'mon Colin, get into the part. You're a little doggy woggy. Let's hear you go woof."

"Woof," went Colin. He'd never felt so demeaned and degraded.

"Come on Pooch, more enthusiasm please," instructed Amanda.

"Woof woof woof woof," went poor Colin and, sensing more was required, he started scampering around in a small circle, and woofing, in front of the jeering group.

Amanda let him do that for quite a while. She sat there savouring her power, as a gorgeous young girl, to so cruelly humiliate a man twenty years older. God it was funny. Now, what else should she do?

Amanda grinned around at Greg, John, Barry and Pete.

"Kick him if you want, guys," she giggled.

It turned out that everybody did want to kick him. Amanda sat and enjoyed the spectacle as poor Colin, still having to act like a dog, was kicked to kingdom come by the pack of four guys. They kicked him hard and pretty much all over and Amanda, giggling the whole time, let it go on until he was whimpering for mercy.

"Okay, enough," she said, and they finally stopped.

"Except you, Greg," she grinned, "You can give him one more if you like. Do you wanna give him one more?"

"You fucking bet I do!" grinned Greg.

"I wanna see a nice hard one from behind, right between his legs, right in the balls. Okay with that, sweetie?" said Amanda, grinning at Greg.

Greg grinned back and nodded. It was like all his Christmases had come at once.

"Pppplease Amanda," whimpered the pathetic and frightened Colin.

"Shut up Colin and get in position," she snapped, "Yeah that's it, let Greg see the target."

"Okay sweetie, when you're ready," said Amanda, giggling at Greg.

Greg ran in and delivered a kick of crunching force right where Amanda had told him to. Colin grunted, then screamed as he doubled up and rolled around the floor. It was clear he was in agony.

Amanda looked down at him. "Colin, please stop blubbering, it's starting to annoy me. Plus you're in everyone's way ... why don't you go and sit in a corner and let the rest of us get on with some work?"

Colin, still crying, crawled painfully off to the far corner of the room and the other guys went grinning back to their desks.

"Guess we'd better let him pull himself together," chuckled Amanda, and it was pretty clear, both from her tone and the cruel expression on her lovely face, that there would be plenty more fun and games before the day was out.

For the next half hour, Amanda alternated between working and looking over to check on Colin, slumped on the floor in the corner, weeping. The other guys just ignored him.

"How's it going, Colin?" she called out, seeing that he'd finally stopped crying and was sitting up.

"Umm, okkkay," he mumbled.

God the guy was really pathetic, thought Amanda.

"Hey, did you hear that? Colin's feeling better now," she said, grinning wickedly at the other guys.

She beckoned them back to her desk and they all wheeled their chairs over.

"Now, where were we?" she grinned.

"Torturing the fuck out of Lardball," said Greg, grinning back at her.

Amanda looked across to the corner of the room. "Colin, come back over here," she ordered, grinning at her victim.

Poor, terrified Colin, consumed by a feeling of dread, got up and shuffled over to Amanda's desk. Amanda pointed to the middle of the circle of chairs in which she and the four guys were now sitting, indicating that Colin should stand right there.

Amanda smiled and put her finger to her lips for everyone to be quiet and, for ten minutes or so, the five of them simply stared and smirked at Colin, enjoying his fear and his shame. He was extremely distressed now, staring down at the floor and starting to cry again.

Amanda finally broke the silence. "Colin, do you know what I want now?"

"Um, no Amanda," he replied, trembling with fear and trepidation.

"I wanna see that little dick I was teasing this morning."

Hoots of laughter from everyone. One or two whistles too. "Yeah Amanda, make him drop his pants," yelled Barry. "Let's see his pathetic little package," sneered Greg.

Colin shook his head in distress. "Nnnno Amanda, I dddon't want to do that," he pleaded, really crying now.

"Aw, look at him blubber," grinned Pete Cole.

"That's 'cos he knows what a fucking tiny dick he's got," sniggered Greg.

Amanda was merciless. "Pants down to your ankles, Colin," she snapped, "otherwise I'll get the guys to start kicking you again."

A few seconds later and the wretched Colin was stood in front of them with his trousers and his underpants down by his ankles. There were bruises all over his legs, where he'd been kicked around earlier, and his balls looked a funny blue colour from where Greg had landed his heavy size eleven shoe that final time. His dick was soft and looked tiny.

"God where's his dick, Amanda? I can hardly even see it," mocked Greg.

"Watch this, boys," said Amanda and she got up from her chair and stood before Colin.

"Colin, look," she said, smiling sweetly, and she bent over in front of him so that he could see right down her top.

The guys were hooting with laughter. "Yeah tease him, Amanda," sniggered Pete Cole.

"Can you tell I'm not wearing a bra, Col?" she giggled, "Can you see my ... you know ... can you see my nipples?"

"Um, yes Amanda" mumbled the drooling, tantalised Colin.

"Look at my tits, Colin, aren't they just the nicest tits you've ever seen? Can you imagine fondling them, Colin? Can you imagine how good that would feel? Mmmm, I bet you can."

Amanda reached down with her hand and started to lightly tickle Colin's balls, all the time displaying her tits in front of him, flaunting them right under his nose. As she toyed with his balls, she allowed her fingers to continually brush up against his cock, and every now and again she ran a finger teasingly up and down the underside of his shaft.

Before long, poor Colin was on fire and his cock was fully erect.

"Look, the poor sod's got a hard-on again," yelled John Mason, in fits of laughter.

"Yeah, all of four inches," said Pete.

"Amanda you are such a little bitch," grinned Greg, "Fucking cruel, cock teasing the poor bastard like that."

Amanda knew that was meant as a compliment and she took it as such. "Mmmm, well I guess I just can't help myself sometimes," she giggled, as she took Colin's cock into her palm and started squeezing it.

"Is this driving you mad, Colin?" she said in a baby girl voice, "Do you wish I'd let you come instead of just teasing?"

Colin could only grunt. Amanda was indeed driving him mad. She had him groaning like an animal, bucking his hips forward in a desperate, but vain, attempt to get a more satisfying, orgasm inducing contact with her teasing hand. And all the time, he was being cruelly tantalised by the sight of her luscious tits jiggling around inside that skimpy little top of hers. Oh god oh god oh god ... in some ways, this was even worse than the kicking!

Amanda brought poor Colin, one last time, to the edge of coming and then she turned and sat back down. "Poor little man," she giggled, "Just look how small your cock is, even when I've teased it and made it all hard."

"Umm, sorry Amanda," said Colin, pathetically, even though she hadn't asked for an apology.

"Go fetch me a coffee, Colin," she instructed, pointing to the corner of the room where the coffee and the kettle was, "And make it nice and hot. No milk."

Colin shuffled off, a pathetic sight, with his pants still down around his ankles. He would have liked to pull them up again but knew Amanda wouldn't let him.

"Terrible to see a man with no dignity, isn't it?" joked John Mason, and he gave Colin a slap on his bare arse as he shuffled by.

Colin came shuffling back with Amanda's coffee and gave it to her. "Okay, Colin, get naked now," she snapped, to yelps of approval from the guys.

Colin slowly, sadly removed the rest of his clothes.

"Go put them in the corner and then come back here," said Amanda. The wretched Colin did so and now stood stark naked in front of everyone.

"God, just look at him," sneered Pete, "Talk about a tub of lard."

"Every young girl's dream," sniggered Amanda.

"Colin, get down on the floor," she told him now, "Yeah, that's right, lie on your back. Good."

Amanda took a sip from her coffee. "This is way too hot to drink, Colin. Can't you do anything right?"

"Sssorry Amanda," he whimpered from his prone position on the floor.

"I'm afraid that sorry isn't always good enough, Colin," said Amanda, a cruel smile playing on her sexy, pouting lips.

"Can you guess where this coffee might end up going, Colin?"

"No Amanda, please no!" pleaded the poor wretch, knowing exactly what Amanda had in mind.

"Yeah Amanda, burn the fat little bastard," shouted Barry.

"Colin, you'll be relieved to hear that I'm not gonna pour this boiling hot coffee over your horrible, naked body," said Amanda, to a chorus of disappointment.

She looked around the others with an evil grin on her beautiful face.

"But one of the boys is gonna do exactly that," she said.

"Noooo!" screamed Colin.

"Volunteers?" asked Amanda.

She grinned as four hands shot up.

"Here Greg, sweetie," she said, and she handed the cup to Greg who took it and stood over Colin. Amanda could see that Greg had the most massive erection inside his trousers.

"You other guys, hold him down so he can't move. That way, Greg can take his time and do it nice and slowly. And Greg, why don't you get that big dick of yours out so Colin can see it before you pour the coffee over him? ... you know, let him see what a real man looks like."

Greg grinned wolfishly. "Love to, Amanda," he said and he unzipped his fly to pull out his large, erect cock. It was at least eight inches long and pretty thick too.

"Mmmm, that looks yummy Greg," pouted Amanda, sexily, licking her lips at the sight of Greg's very impressive tool.

"Now Colin, before Greg burns you, I want you to tell him what a nice, big dick he's got and what a pathetically small one you've got."

"Tell him, Colin!" she commanded.

Colin was trying very hard to choke back his tears but wasn't succeeding. "Greg, you have a nice, big dick," he blubbered.

"And yours?" prodded the merciless Amanda.

"I've got a pathetic small dick."

Greg looked down and laughed at the unfortunate Colin. He crouched down over him and tilted the cup of steaming coffee, holding it over Colin's naked belly. He looked up at Amanda who grinned and nodded.

"So, Lardarse, maybe you should call me Mr Superdick," he grinned, coffee hovering.

"Yes, Colin," giggled Amanda, to laughter from them all, "Ask Mr Superdick if you can have a coffee!"

Poor Colin knew it was no good protesting. "Please Mr Superdick, ccccan I have a ccccoffee," he stuttered

"You sure can, Fatboy," grinned Greg, and he proceded to slowly pour the scalding hot coffee over Colin's belly.

Colin screamed in agony as the liquid burned his skin. He tried to thresh his limbs around but couldn't move because of the other guys holding him down.

"That's it Greg, sweetie," giggled Amanda as she watched from her chair, "I wanna see you really torture him."

The ordeal was terrible and Greg, as instructed, made it last quite a long time.

"Pour some on his cock, Greg," said Barry, clearly enjoying this immensely, "and his balls, Greg, burn the bastard's balls."

"My pleasure, Baz," grinned Greg, and he dribbled the last of the boiling liquid over poor Colin's groin.

"Ouch, that has gotta hurt!" exclaimed John Mason.

Greg finally finished and the four guys got up and went back to their chairs.

"Well it's not hard anymore, is it?" chuckled Barry, looking down at Colin.

Colin Chowdry was curled up naked on the floor, twitching and whimpering like a tortured animal. Amanda, giggling at Barry's last comment, marvelled at how she'd reduced a grown man to this. Christ, just look at the bruising all over his body. The painful looking burns too, where Greg had tortured him with the hot coffee. What a sorry looking mess! And this in addition to the mental cruelty, the teasing and the abject humiliation. She could tell that Greg and the other guys were in thrall to her and she felt a delicious thrill of power. Amanda knew she could do anything now, absolutely anything.

"Did you enjoy that, sweetie?" she said, smiling at Greg.

"Fuck, yes! You're a real fun girl, baby, you know that?"

"Well I can see you did enjoy it, by the look of that lovely big dick," giggled Amanda.

"Yeah," grinned Greg, and he strolled over and kicked Colin the ribs. Everyone laughed and then, one by one, the other guys did the same. Got up, kicked the naked, prone Colin in the ribs and sat back down.

"You bastards" giggled Amanda, "hasn't he suffered enough for now?"

"Suppose so," muttered Barry, clearly a bit disappointed.

Not for long though.

"Hey, you know that nice big cock of yours, Greg baby?" said Anita, smiling sexily at him.

"Yeah?"

Amanda looked at Greg's exposed dick and licked her lips suggestively, "Looks to me like it could do with ... you know ... being taken care of, maybe."

"I could do with a blowjob if that's what you mean," grinned Greg, leaning back in his chair and giving his dick a couple of strokes.

"Exactly," pouted Amanda, "and I'd love to do it, obviously, but I can't with us being in the office, and plus with everyone watching."

"Shame," said Greg.

"But I can think of someone else in the room who'd be a perfect candidate for helping you out ... you know what I mean, sweetie?" she giggled, looking down at Colin and then back at Greg.

"Oh my goodness, I do believe she's gonna make the poor bastard suck Greg off!" exclaimed Pete.

Amanda grinned across at Greg. "You just make yourself nice and comfortable sweetie, okay?"

"Oh yeah," grunted Greg, face flushed with anticipation and wearing the expression of a cat that's got the cream. He opened the front his trousers, making his large, erect cock fully accessible, then settled back in his seat with his hands behind his head.

"Colin?" Amanda prompted in a light mocking voice, knowing that he was totally broken.

Colin painfully raised himself up from the floor and, half standing half kneeling, he looked over at Amanda. Through his tears, he could see that she had a cruel smile on her face. He was beyond protesting, beyond pleading with her, he just wanted his ordeal to finish so he could crawl off home. What made things worse was that, even in his current awful predicament, he remained acutely conscious of how badly he desired her, how much she excited him. For example, he couldn't help but notice that, the way she was sitting now, leaning back and with her lovely legs teasingly crossed, her skirt had slid a long way up her thighs and she was looking sexier than ever. Despite how the little bitch was torturing him, she still made him feel horny and that added to his sense of shame.

Amanda gazed at Colin, saw where he was looking ... shit, the poor sod was ogling at her legs again, what a fucking scream!

Giggling uncontollably, she fixed Colin in the eye and simply inclined her head in the direction of Greg. Her power right now was absolute and words were no longer necessary.

Sure enough, the abject Colin duly crawled over, on his hands and knees, to where Greg was waiting for him.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers
12