Amanda Meets Jason

Story Info
Amanda recounts her first visit from a Dom.
1.9k words
4.35
16.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she were a cat, Amanda arches her back and stretches her arms forward along the cool, blue satin sheet, her small rear high in the air. She smiles as the smell of freshly brewed coffee reaches her nostrils.

"Mmmm, that was fun," she thinks to herself as she brings herself up from the cat stretch to a kneeling position.

Beep! Beep! Beep! The insistent alarm demands her immediate attention. She follows the normal morning routine, first stumbling to and shutting off the alarm, second, opening the door as she walks by to allow the 2 year old gray tiger striped cat entrance, and then heading straight for the shower, hoping that the hot water will somehow breathe energy into her.

She stands with wrists draped over the top brass railing of the small corner shower, the water pounding against her back, her nipples pressing against the cool clear glass of the shower wall, thinking back to the night before-- His touch, His control, the pleasure of that tongue on her clit as He flogged her, the roughness of His flogging, the smoothness of the tongue, the combination of pleasure and pain. She replays the scene in her mind.

It is 1:30 p.m. right on time, as the pewter-colored blazer pulls up in the driveway. Amanda smiles nervously as she waits for her guest at the end of the cobblestone walkway, lowering her eyes as He comes up to her, then kneeling in front of Him.

"Hello, Sir. Welcome to my home," she says with a shaky voice.

Following behind Jason is a very petite brunette wearing a white cotton button-down dress, much the same style as a nurse would wear in an old time war movie. Reaching down, Jason lifts amanda's chin and tells her to look at Him. Amanda quickly follows His command and smiles.

"You belong to me for the next few hours. You will do everything as I command or there will be serious consequences. Do you understand?" he says in a firm yet calming voice.

"Yes, Sir," amanda quickly replies.

Before allowing her to stand, Jason takes a black leather collar from the brunette and places it around amanda's slender neck. "Stand up," He orders.

Amanda nearly falls as she complies with His wishes, blushing furiously, hoping He will not scold her for being so clumsy. Jason noticing this, but decides not to mention it, correctly assuming that she is just nervous.

“She's new,” He thinks to Himself.

Jason turns to the brunette and gives her orders to bring in His "toy" box. Taking amanda by the hair he walks her inside.

"Where are we going to play today My pet?" Jason whispers. Amanda's heart flutters, scared, excited and eager to just get started. She leads the way to the spare bedroom.

Jason smiles as He takes a quick inventory of the room: a queen size bed with four large posts, a small dresser, a night stand close to the bed, and a large blue chair in the corner.

"Kneel," Jason orders.

Amanda quickly kneels. Taking a pair of black leather fur lined cuffs out of His "toy" box Jason signals for amanda to hold out her wrists. Noticing she had left her watch on, amanda moves to take it off.

Jason quickly slaps her hand and gives her the "look," the look that says this is going to be serious play. Jason looks down at amanda kneeling in front of Him.

"I like to start with something simple," He says as He unzips His jeans and lowers them. Amanda looks up smiles, thankful that He is starting with something she knows. Taking His cock in her mouth, she slowly runs her tongue along the underside of His cock head and moves her mouth down the full length of Him. Taking all of Him nearly gags her.

"He's big," she thinks to herself, tears coming to her eyes as she fights back the gag reflex. Enjoying the feel of Him in her mouth, amanda relaxes and proceeds to give Him a thorough tongue bathing, massaging His balls as her mouth glides back on forth over the veined flesh of His near perfect cock.

Suddenly, He pulls her to her feet. "UNDRESS AND SIT ON THE BED," He orders roughly.

Amanda undresses quickly and takes a seat near the head of the bed, pushing the overstuffed pillow out of her way. Jason opens the "toy" box (which is actually a large, roll-around stackable tool box), laying out the different floggers, paddles, and canes, and taking the time to explain each of them and what types of sensations she would experience with each.

"On your knees, head down and show me that ass," Jason orders.

Amanda looks at Him with the look of a deer caught in the headlights, eyes large and round, rimmed with terror.

"NOW!" Jason commands.

"Yes, Sir," responds amanda in a soft voice.

Blushing a deep shade of red, amanda kneels, her elbows and forearms flat against the mattress and her head between her hands. Embarrassed by the fact that she is already dripping with excitement, she jumps at Jason's touch, surprisingly gentle as He inspects her.

He first starts with soft strokes over the globes of her ass, down the backs of her thighs, intentionally avoiding her cunt, yet taking notice of the glistening moisture. He leans over her naked body, grabbing her hair and pulling her head toward His mouth whispering, "Oh, you are a hot little slut aren't you? Look at you, you're already dripping." Amanda's breathing quickens, and her nipples become rock hard with the excitement of His warm breath in her ear, nearly orgasming from the sound of His voice, thinking to herself, "Why does this man excite me so much?"

As if knowing what she is thinking, Jason lands a firm strike on her left ass cheek. "It excites you to know that I'm going to ravish you; I'm going to use you like the slut that you are," emphasizing the words like “slut that you are” with a firm strike to alternating cheeks for each word.

Amanda is so close to orgasm, inhaling deeply, trying to regain control. Jason had warned her that she was not allowed to cum unless she begged Him. Then, and only then, would He consider it. She knew that she had to control herself.

The petite brunette, now sitting in the chair masturbating as ordered, gives amanda a seductive look, amanda watching in awe -- watching as the brunette’s thin fingers circle her clit, then quickly pulsate in and out of her tight hole. Entranced by the sight before her, amanda didn't notice that Jason had picked up the leather covered paddle. A harsh landing of the paddle on her right ass cheek brings her back to reality, the pain sending a rush of excitement spasming through her cunt.

Again and again the paddle finds its mark, that sweet spot at the lower part of her ass cheeks. Amanda jumps with each strike. At first the pain fills her body, coursing through her like a bolt of lightening. Finally, she succumbs to it, letting it wash over her and relaxing with it.

Realizing the change in her body posture, Jason moves to the next toy -- His favorite buffalo skin flogger, finding His rhythm, alternating strikes, and moving from her ass to the backs of her thighs.

Amanda jumps with the new sensation at first, then once again finds her comfort in the pain. Jason's hand travels over her now very warm flesh, making His way to her cunt and shoving two fingers roughly inside her. Amanda's cunt grips His fingers tightly as she moans with pleasure and writhes beneath His touch. Jason finger fucks her for several moments, then leans over her and whispers softly in her ear, telling her what a "good little slut she is." Amanda smiles, relieved to know that she is pleasing Him.

Jason orders the brunette to lie on the bed, then tells amanda to kneel above her. Amanda and the brunette quickly do as they are told, and then without another word from Jason the brunette spreads amanda's outer lips and begins a slow rhythmic pattern of licking from amanda's backdoor hole to her clit.

Her tongue is almost like that of a cat, scratchy but soft, over and over, bringing amanda close to orgasm once again, her breathing becoming ragged.

Amanda begs, "Please Sir, PLEASE let me cum, PLEASE!"

"NO! you are not allowed to cum," Jason says as he lands a rattan cane across both cheeks of amanda's ass.

This fresh wave of pain sends her into a near frenzy, begging louder, "PLEASE, PLEASE, SIR. PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

The brunette, never missing a stroke, continues to devour her cunt as Jason lands strike after strike to both her cheeks, leaving perfect welts evenly spaced over the entire lower globes of her ass. The pain is so intense, but the pleasure of the tongue drives her wild.

Amanda begs again. "PLEASE LET ME CUM, SIR, PLEASE!"

With one final very hard strike to her ass, Jason orders her to cum. An intense orgasm rips through amanda's body, leaving her weak. She collapses on the bed next to the brunette.

Jason, smiling wickedly, allows her just a moment of rest, then orders her to suck His cock once again, but not allowing her to finish him. He commands the brunette to lie on the bed and spread her legs.

"Amanda, it's your turn to return the favor," He says.

Amanda slowly caresses the brunette’s smooth inner thighs, unsure of what she is to do. She has never been with a woman before.

"DO IT NOW!" Jason orders abruptly.

"Yes, Sir," amanda answers, and then lowers her mouth to the brunette’s smoothly shaven cunt.

Her tongue dances over the perfectly erect clit, teasing it, then gently sucking it, working her tongue back and forth over the smooth inner lips. Amazed by the taste and texture of her cunt, amanda begins to enjoy it.

Jason pulls amanda's very warm, very red ass cheeks apart and applies a large amount of astroglide, sliding His cock back and forth between her cheeks, then forcing Himself through her tight anus. Amanda's sphincter muscles grip His cock, trying to force this intrusive object out.

Amanda begs, "No, please no, it hurts. Please stop, PLEASE SIR!"

Jason ignores her pleas and just holds His body very still, calmly but seriously telling her to get to work on that cunt in front of her. Amanda settles herself into the rhythm of licking and sucking the perfect little pussy in front of her, while the initial invasion pain subsides now, turning into pleasure.

Amanda pushes back, impaling herself further onto the large, thick cock. Sliding a finger inside the brunette’s hot, wet, hole, finger fucking this beautiful woman as her ass is pummeled by Jason. Amanda lets herself go, thinking about what a slut she really is and how much she is enjoying being treated this way.

Soon, the beautiful brunette is panting heavily. Amanda can feel Jason's body stiffen as His orgasm nears, and she feels herself losing her grip on reality. They ride the waves of ecstasy together, and then collapse totally spent onto the bed.

The water now turning cold, amanda runs her hand across the welts on her rear, smiles, shuts off the water, and thinks to herself , "Yes, that was a good time."