Amanda, My Cousin; Mandy, My Lover

Story Info
Dreamgirl classmate is distant cousin. Can it still work?
2.5k words
4.63
29.4k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all have experienced it. We see that one person everywhere we look. Thousands of faces a day are not noticed, but for some reason, we keep noticing That One Face. Mine was an angel. Even on a cloudy day the sun shone through her hair and the angels shined lights that made her eyes sparkle.

And today, in HDFS 376, or Human Sexuality class, at a major US university somewhere in the Midwest in the year 2000, she was sitting next to me.

I ignored my good friend, roommate, and ROTC classmate Wendy sitting next to me so I could talk to this beauty. She was fairly tall, about 5'7" or 5'8". Blonde, darker than if it had come from a salon, but appeared to be natural. Great figure, probably an athlete, not a hint of makeup to ruin her looks. The eyes- a perfect blue, sparkling like a mountain spring on a perfect summer's day. And sexiest of all, she appeared to not even realize it.

So, I tried the oldest, most tired line used a million times in HDFS 376 Human Sexuality, "My buddy took this last semester. He said there is a lot of notes, the tests are difficult, and there are a lot of worksheets in the workbook, but he said the lab was worth it."

"Did he try that line, too, and did he also swing and miss?"

Strike one, but a baseball analogy. I had two more misses. "He said it didn't work on Day 1, but he still is dating her..."

"Next time, try something like, 'Hi, my name is Amanda.'"

That was a good pitch to swing at. "'Hi, my name is Amanda!' How's that? Even if my name is actually Brent."

"Well, 'Amanda' or 'Brent', it's nice to meet you. And I heard the lab was fun, but I didn't see where to sign up for that, so I am only in the lecture..."

I appeared to be in!

Over that fall semester, Amanda and I became friends. She became friends with my roommate Wendy since they were both psych majors. We spent time together. Amanda would come over to study HDFS 376 or study with Wendy. I would occasionally show off my cooking skills.

Since I lived in a house of 4 ROTC cadets, we all would come and go and were not there together too often, but we usually had a movie night on Sundays, and some of our friends would periodically join us. Amanda- or Mandy to her friends- became a semi-regular fixture at our place. But I could never quite get to that level I wanted.

After the fall semester and my thus far failed attempt at our "Lab" partnership, I went home for a few days around Christmas. My mom said I should join them at Aunt Fran and Uncle Johnny's 50th Anniversary party. I did like Uncle John. He was a southerner who liked to tell jokes and stories, and I always liked to talked to him. They also had a couple of grandsons who were minor league baseball players who hopefully would make it to the majors someday.

So I went to the party on my way back to campus. I talked to the brothers who expected to play some Triple A ball in Des Moines and Omaha, so I was excited to think this coming summer I had no ROTC commitments since I would be done with the 4 year program, but not graduated just yet. Then Fran and John asked if I remembered their granddaughter Amanda. She was going to the same university that I was going to and maybe we had met. I remembered the gangly, all legs and elbows, big glasses and braces girl from about 10 years ago. I said, "yeah, I remember her. Is she here? Maybe I can see if we have any of the same classes or what she's up to."

They called her name and when she turned around, she was wearing glasses, but it was the beautiful angel that had become my friend Mandy.

My heart skipped, jumped, then shattered. Shit, Mandy was my cousin. Something like my 6th cousin but still family. And she realized it at the exact same moment I did.

"Mandy! Have you seen your grades yet?"

Aunt Fran said, "well, if she's 'Mandy', you must be friends."

"Yes, Grandma, he is the ROTC guy I was telling you about. I am friends with his roommates too." And then she looked right at me, "but I had no idea we were related."

I didn't have any classes with Mandy that semester, but Wendy did. Now I have no idea what Mandy and Wendy discussed, but Wendy heard my "whoa is me, my broken heart " song a lot. She informed me that as distant as we were, we could still get married in any US state or country in the world. She gave me hope that there could still be a chance. And, as I kept telling myself, she talked with Mandy on a daily basis. And Mandy was still a regular at movie night and study times.

I liked "Full Metal Jacket" or "Animal House". Wendy and Mallory (an air force cadet roommate) liked "Top Gun". Mandy liked "Dirty Dancing" or some romantic comedy junk. But we watched a lot of different movies and genres.

As the spring semester wound down, my other 3 roomies got their summer assignments, i had planned on taking a summer class and would have the house to myself for a good chunk of the summer. Mandy asked if I knew of a place to rent for the summer so she could take a summer class. I asked my roommates and they said she could stay. She might have to move around bedrooms depending on who was around, but sure, she could stay, she was more than welcome for the summer.

All the roomies were gone right after finals, and it was just Mandy and I at home. We were watching "Dirty Dancing" (again). She was cuddled up next to me on the couch, giving me a painful hard-on and an emptiness in my heart because she seemed to be unavailable for me. She commented on how sexy Patrick Swayze was because he could dance, and I said, "Oh, I can do that. He's not that good of a dancer." It was the same banter we always had during this movie. But this time, she called my bluff: "Prove it."

"Prove what? That I can dance? Are we gonna do 'the lift' at the end?" I asked...(heartbeat and hard-on about to cause a heart attack)

"I don't know that I trust you that much, but show me how sexy you can dance and maybe we will see what it leads to..."

Ohmigod ohmigod OH! MY! GOD!! Was this it?! So, I got up, extended my hand, and said, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" and she took my hand! Yes, I used the cheesiest line from the movie, but the line that seems to make every woman cream her panties. And even though I cannot dance, I tried to mimic every step that I ever saw in the movie, short of the lift.

"Not bad, Sexy. I woulda never guessed you could dance Brent."

"Thanks, now watch this". I am not sure of the mechanics or movements involved almost 20 years later, but I somehow pulled her in close, spun her as far out as our arms reached, and twirled her back into my arms.

Time stopped. We were both looking down at the others chest, breathing hard. We both slowly looked up at the same pace until our eyes met. Now, when this crap happens in a movie, I call bullshit. Life doesn't happen like that. But it did.

And then I went in for a kiss.

It took two semesters after the initial strike. Many meals, hundreds of hours watching movies and studying, and jacking off to thoughts of her. This was all before everyone had their own smartphone with a camera so I didn't even have a picture. I just had memories, hopes, desires...

And dirty thoughts.

And our lips were touching! First Base never tasted so good!

And she kissed me back!

Then she said, "Brent, I have had sex 3 times before with the same guy. He fucked me, but never made love to me. I liked you when you used that awful line on me in class, and somewhere along the way I started to love you, then found out we were cousins. Wendy said we are distant enough that it shouldn't matter, but I love you, and I think you can make love to me like a man should make love to a woman. Can you do that, Brent? Can you love me like I deserve, or will you just fuck me and leave me feeling empty and ashamed in the morning?"

I knew the answer, but I didn't trust myself to speak, so I just picked her up in my arms and started walking to my room.

"My room Brent. Make love to me on my bed."

"My condoms are in my room...?

"We don't need them. And you cannot make love to me with a condom. I need to feel you inside me- you, skin to skin."

It may not have been the smartest decision, but to a 20 year old woman and a 21 year old man, consumed by lust, caught in love, it made the most sense of anything that had ever been spoken or thought.

So we went into her room. I hadn't really seen her room yet-which was really Mallory's room, complete with queen bed and subtle lighting. She lit a couple of candles, and turned to face me. Here I feared she would change her mind. She looked at me and said, "I mean it, Brent, I want you to make love to me. I have never had a man give me the pleasure I feel I deserve . Please make love to me."

At this point I needed her to be quiet. I loved her voice, but I was under a ton of pressure now. I don't know which movie she was quoting from, or what novel she was playing out in her mind, but I felt like it was more fantasy than reality, and I needed to get back to the here and now or I would not be able to fulfill my obligation to her.

I moved in for a kiss. A much more romantic kiss than the last one. It caused her knees to buckle and her to let out a soft moan. So I move my hands up and down her side, found the button of her t-shirt, and pulled it over her head, leaving her in her bra.

What I found took my breath away! And this was just the beginning.

She had on a light pink, lacy bra. Not super sexy, but fairly small, covering her tastefully sized breasts. Set against her lightly tanned skin and flat belly, she seemed to radiate beauty.

Then she took off my shirt.

Next move, I took off her shorts, leaving her in her light pink-not quite matching, but tiny panties. She dropped my shorts and we both removed our socks.

"If I would have known, I would have worn a sexier match set," she said shyly.

"They are perfect. YOU look perfect. Stunning..."

I moved her to the bed and gently laid her down. I had my boxers tenting, a huge boner and wet spot from pre-cum. When I move with her, it popped out the flap. But I needed her to leave her panties on just a little bit longer. I hadn't had a good sex session in months. I hadn't been looking to pick anyone up since I met Mandy. I was afraid if the head of my cock touched her pussy lips and met a slight resistance I would blow my load all over her, killing the mood before I accomplished my mission of making love to this angel like she deserved and had asked for.

I started kissing her. I moved to her neck, her fantastic breasts, her flat stomach that had the hint of a washboard. I breathed out as I passed over her panties. I noticed a few light blonde hairs peeking out, and I went to her thighs, down the inside of her legs to her knees and back to her pussy. To her belly button. Back to her thighs. Then she lifted ber hips up and I peeled her soaked panties off. She dutifully spread her legs and I poked a finger in her wet, creamy pussy.

"Ooohhh, god I needed that" she breathed out.

She was creamy. She was wet. Soaked even. She started to writhe and moan, her breathing sped up like she was running a race, and her pussy, butthole and space between all started to buck and pucker...

And then my tongue went for her pot of gold.

And she EXPLODED! Squirted out and screamed! Damned near passed out. And then said, "Brent, I need to feel you inside me NOW!"

I wanted to eat more of that pussy, but maybe later. This was for her, about her, and only her. Not me, not this time. Maybe later? God I hoped so!

She spread her legs a little more, opening her pussy to my cock. I lined up, and pushed past her lips and met the first slight resistance. She was not a virgin, but still tight. And because of my exitement, I felt absolutely huge. I got halfway in, sat a second, pulled back, pushed halfway in again, back, and the third thrust hit her backbone. Maybe tonsils, or eyeballs. Hell, it could have shoved out her backside or the top of her head it filled her up so much. I slid all the way inside her, completely filling her up, completely disappearing inside her. At that point, two became one.

We settled into a rhythm. "Aaahh... eeehhh... ooohh... ughh..."

She sounded like she as saying her vowels in some other language. It was tasteful sex noises. Not some porn queen screaming and moaning for the camera, but the sounds of pure carnel delight and pleasure. I could tell she was getting close, so I shifted. I got up vertically on my knees, still thrusting away, but hitting her deep. She started to moan, then howl, then cry out, "oh god Brent, I am coming! Please come with me! Please fill me up!"

As soon as I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, I started shooting rope after rope of cum into her. She bucked and stayed clamped down and I spurted gallons of cum into her. Okay, maybe not gallons, but still, more than I thought possible.

9 months of sexual tension were released into her at that moment. I was spent. My head started swimming, my toes curled, and I thought I would faint.

Hopefully she felt the same.

She did.

I laid down on my back and she curled up on me, our shared contents from her pussy leaking on my leg, breasts heaving on my chest, one arm thrown over me.

And to top it all off, since this was all for her, I laid down on the wet spot in the bed.

After some time, she said, "I know it is not always going to be like that, but can we try it again?"