Amanda Pays the Price Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, his objections have sputtered to an end, and he is just sitting there, staring downward in fascination as I finish with the zipper, and begin playing with his flesh through his tight-stretched jockey shorts.

Taking the waistband of the shorts with one hand, I pull them downward, freeing his straining cock from the fabric's too-tight confinement with the other. I pull the waistband downward, finally freeing his erection and large, tight testicles.

His shaft springs free, straining upward and outward, ten inches at least in length and thick enough i can't quite close my hand around its thickest part.

Blowing on the head, then gently licking the tip as I stroke the hot flesh with one hand, I look upward at him with that same predatory smile and ask "Should I stop, Bill?"

He moans incoherently, and I bow my head, almost as if about to pray.

I open my mouth, and slowly allow the head of his cock to slip past my lips. I want to stop -- to gag -- to run away -- but I cannot.

I continue performing oral sex on this stranger, slowly taking all of his straining erection that I can manage into my mouth, down my throat.

I draw back, then slip forward again. I use my tongue to caress the rim of his head, to tickle along his shaft as it slips in and out of my hotly-sucking mouth.

I draw back, allowing his dick to slip from my mouth, and, just as he moans in startled protest, I lean a little more forward and begin kissing, sucking at and nipping at his ballsack.

Again he moans, and, as my mouth again finds the massive purple head and engulfs it, he places a hand on my head and urges me onward.

More and more of his flesh slips between my lips, and I feel the head pressing firmly back into my throat... Finally, my nose touches his tangled pubic hair, and then I begin an equally-slow outstroke until nothing but the head remains between my lips; and in and out, up and down I go, worshipping his flesh, looking for all the world, I'm sure as if I wanted nothing more than to give this near-total stranger a semi-public blowjob.

His hips roll from side to side in time with my movements, his hands on my head press me forward, and he moans quietly, almost continuously.

Finally I feel his cock begin to swell, to pulse, Frantically, I try to pull back, to avoid what is surely about to happen; but, even if I were able to move of my own will in that manner, by now his hands on the back of my head have taken an iron grip, and he would hold me there, with almost his entire length in my mouth, as his hips begin to pump and he begins to cum.

Swallowing frantically, I gulp down all that I can, but some runs out around his shaft, oozing out over my lips, trickling downward in strings over my chin.

As he finally finishes twitching, moaning and ejaculating, I allow his shrinking shaft to fall from between my cum-stained lips, draw back and, licking up all that I can from my lips and chin, sucking up what dripped onto my fingers that had clutched him, look up at him and grin.

As his semen continues to trickle down my cheeks and chin, I smile upward at him, pump his shrunken shaft a couple of times, and coo seductively "So -- are you going to come upstairs so that I can show you what else I know how to do?"

And, as he dazedly nods yes, and I smile again and carefully recover his cum and lipstick stained prick, pulling his shorts into place, carefully closing the zipper and re-buckling his belt, and all of the time I smile and murmur obscene hints as to what perverse delights he can expect in the room upstairs, giving his soft penis a few final strokes, I hear myself crying and screaming in protest inside my own head...

=============================

Chapter 3

==============================

All three of us stand up, and I find myself saying that I need to go to the Ladies' room. We begin walking across the room, Peter and myself in the lead, Bill following somewhat dazedly behind. Peter puts an arm 'round me, apparently lovingly, but his fingers clutch painful at my breast, digging in, then viciously pinching and twisting the nipple. The pain is so great that I want to cry out, but all that I can do is smile at him and look adoringly into his eyes.

He bends his head toward me, as if to whisper something sweet in my ear. What he whispers is "Oh, very good, slut. So far you've taken advantage of a happily married man who thought he'd never cheat on his wife, and now he thinks you're going to take him upstairs and fuck him silly. You've done so well, I'll give you a clue as to who you are and why this is happening to you -- you're a widow. But now let's change tonight's script a bit..."

The restrooms are on a short hallway leading to the emergency exited rom the building; no-one else is there when we arrive. Peter takes a position at the entrance to the hall, looks around and then says casually to me "Coast's clear, luv..."

I put a hand on the door handle, begin to push the door open, then turn to Bill, smile mischievously and lewdly, take his hand, and pull him in after me. He begins to protest, but it's too late -- I close the door, and turn the latch so that no-one else can get in.

"All alone, lover -- just us, not even Peter," I murmur, pressing against him and kissing and nipping at the line of his throat.

Taking his hands, I place them on my waist and say "Lift me up, luv." At first he's confused, but then a gesture from me clears things up a bit, and he boosts me so that I'm sitting on the waist-high counter surrounding the handbasin. He's still stammering out incoherent protests when I raise my left foot high, and rest my heel on his right shoulder.

Of course the blue dress falls away completely from that leg, and he sputters to a stop as his eyes travel along the length of gleaming sheer ice-blue stocking to the lacy straps of the suspender belt that holds it up, on upward yet to where the cloth falls and barely hides my mound from view.

Bending my knee, I pull him toward me and exert downward pressure on his shoulder. Languorously, I slowly lift the other leg, flex it and point the toe like a dancer, and then place that heel on his other shoulder; as I do, somehow the blue fabric slips aside, revealing my mound. His eyes are drawn helplessly to the auburn curls, to the rounded bulge, and to the wet and open lips and the erect bud of my clitoris.

Hooking my feet behind his head, pulling him irresistibly forward and downward, I force him to his knees before me, my legs over his shoulders, his face only inches from my hot and dripping cunt.

"Come on, baby -- I did you, you do me, okay?" I purr, pulling him the last bit forward, forcing his face into the hot wetness.

For a moment he hesitates, then I feel his tongue give a tentative lick at the wetness on my thigh, and then another at my outer lips...

Hating what I'm doing, fighting it helplessly, I give a moan of pleasure, and put my hand on his head, pulling him fully into my burning cunt.

"That's it -- lick the little pussy. Make me cum like I made you cum..." I murmur huskily, as his tongue begins to actively caress me; slipping up to my clit and then back down to press in as far as he can manage between the folds. Pleasure shoots through me as he unexpectedly slips a finger into my cunt and pumps me as he licks my clit.

My body is so hot and he is so enthusiastic, now that he's started, that it's not long before I find myself clutching his head with both hands, pulling his face into my crotch as I wail in orgasm and pump my hips, grinding my spasming cunt against his hot mouth and tongue.

Finally I stop cumming and let go of his head, and drop my left foot to the floor. He starts to get up, and I look down at him and use my right leg over his shoulder to hold him down.

"Oh, no, lover -- you're not done yet. Stand up, but stay right where you are..."

He stands. With my leg hooked around his waist, I pull him toward me, then reach greedily downward, opening his belt and trousers and pushing down his shorts to free his cock, once more rock hard and at its full ten inches. Grasping the thick thing in a hand that barely manages to encircle it, I use it to pull him forward until its tip touches my cunt lips.

Stroking the cock I hold, I look up at him and hear myself murmur "Go ahead -- you know you're going to..." as I again raise my left leg to his waist. He hesitates and I use my legs at his waist to urge him forward until the head of his massive erection slips between the hot lips. It feels so good; even though I do not want to fuck this man, my body wants still more. I twist my hips, moving the head around where it barely penetrates me, and, with a sudden groan that almost sounds like pain, he grabs my hips and, with one sudden thrust, drives all ten inches into my cunt.

I feel so full and stretched, and then he begins to move. As he slowly withdraws and then shoves back in, pleasure rings through my body. For now, no matter what I might want or not want or desire of my own will, all I can do is hold on and allow that big shaft to plunge in and out of my hot, throbbing cunt, riding the pleasure toward another incredible orgasm.

Suddenly, he withdraws. I whimper in involuntary protest as I feel him slipping from my cunt, then his hands are urging me down from the counter, turning me, bending me, positioning me... and then that cock that is all I can think about in my lust slams back into my drooling cunt from behind, as his hips push against my ass and he shoves every inch home as deeply as he can manage.

For a few minutes we are nothing but a cock and a cunt, plunging, driving, grasping, milking. I feel orgasm after orgasm rolling through me, weakening my knees until I am glad of the support of the restroom counter under me that is the only thing keeping me from simply collapsing like a puppet with strings cut.

He is about to cum -- I can tell from his moans and the way in which his motion is beginning to become erratic; I can feel that huge cock seeming to swell even more inside me; with a final moan that would sound like pain to anyone who didn't know what caused it, he clutches my hips, pulling me back as he presses his hips forward one more time, burying himself even more deeply than before, and I can feel him beginning to cum...

And the door that I had made sure was latched bursts open and a woman comes crashing into the room.

"You BASTARD!" she screams at him.

In his shock, he jerks backward, even as he begins to cum; even though he is rapidly losing his erection in shock, some white semen spurts through the air, some even splattering on her expensive pants suit.

She looks downward at the mess, as if refusing to believe her own eyes, then, with another scream of rage, reaches into her purse and comes out with a gun.

"You bastard!" she repeats. "I didn't believe the phone call that said you were here with some slut, but I felt like I had to check. You lousy cheating BASTARD! Well, I've got you and your little honey now, and I'm going to..."

Suddenly the gun points toward me, where i am trying frantically to cover myself, to rearrange my clothing. There is a flash and a horrible noise, both cut short, and I feel a terrible pain and I'm falling and i hear three more shots and I fall to the floor and the world is fading away and there is a roaring sound in my ears and then... nothing.

And then I sit up. Somehow, everything around me has an unreal, misty feel around the edges. I feel a pain in my chest and look downward and try to scream as I see my dress torn away, my left breast almost blown to pieces and a huge gaping wound in my chest, pumping blood down the front of my dress...

And then it stops hurting.

The wound closes.

My breast is suddenly whole again.

My dress is still torn and blood-stained, but I am healed as if I had never been shot.

I realise that I am sitting next to something that is lying on the floor; I look and then look away -- it's me! Bloodied and mutilated just as I had seen myself a moment before... but I'm sitting here, healed miraculously... how could that be...

I reach up to grasp the counter to raise myself from where I'm sitting on the floor, and my hand passes right through the wood and porcelain of the fixtures. What...?!?

Two more silent figures lie next to me, and the entire floor is awash with pools of blood.

Not looking at my own body or the other two that lie so still, I manage to stand up, and turn wonderingly toward the door, where I can vaguely hear shouts and pounding as people outside try to find out what happened; somehow, the door is latched on the inside again (still?).

I'm still wondering what to do next when Peter sticks his head into the room -- through the solid closed door, I realise.

"Time to go home, luv," he grins, reaching out a hand to me. I reach out to him, and I am not surprised when his hand proves to be the only thing that I can touch as if it were solid. He pulls me toward the door.

I step easily through the closed door, and then Peter and I stroll casually away through -- literally through, in some cases -- the crowd trying to get into the locked restroom.

"Oh, you did so well for your first time out, luv," he says to me with a smirk as we walk toward the street door. "Adultery, sodomy, lust and a double-murder/suicide. You're going to be a wonderful recruiter's assistant..."

As we reach the street outside, he again says "Time to go home," and the world, already slightly unreal-seeming, begins to fade around us, as slowly ominous mists seem to gather, until finally I can't see more than a few feet in any direction. Then the mists begin to darken, though they seem shot through with occasional flame in the distance, and I begin to see Shapes moving just beyond true visibility, Shapes that I somehow know would be so horrible if I could see them clearly that my mind might well snap.

Heat surges up, and I begin to hear distant cries of agony and horrid laughter.

Peter smiles his horrible smile at me and says "Oh -- I owe you another clue. Two years ago a seventeen-year-old boy was executed by lethal injection in Texas after being tried as an adult..."

"Welcome home, luv."

"Welcome to Hell..."

12