Amanda Teasing Two Ch. 01

Story Info
Amanda gets a thrill out of leaving her husband in the rain.
3.5k words
4.13
123.4k
42

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

"What are you doing?" I asked.

I felt his tongue slip into my pussy. He started sucking.

"God stop that!"

He groaned and sucked harder until I forced his head away.

"Go on let me clean you out," he panted.

"No it's gross. Stop it now!" I hissed.

"Go on Amanda."

"Christ we've just had sex, and you want to...."

He came up from below the sheets. I could see his face moist with juice from our first fuck as husband and wife.

"Its sick I don't want you doing that."

I went to the bathroom of our hotel suite. I sat on the loo. Our honeymoon night and I was wondering if I had married the wrong man!

4 months later he asked me if I would tease him. He wanted me to humiliate him. He asked if I would pretend I had a lover. He wanted me to bitch at him about his lack of prowess in bed. He said it would turn him on if I told him I wanted to sleep around. He spent the night on the couch!

3 months after that he asked me if I fancied anyone else! And if I did would I do anything about it? His cock was in me as he asked me this. I just kept quiet hoping he would finish and shoot as soon as possible. I slapped his face and he went to the spare room.

Now I'm not a prude, but I was beginning to wonder how long we were likely to last. I know some men love the sorts of things my husband goes on about. I just didn't know HE liked them!

His ex-wife had told me that we wouldn't last. She said I wouldn't be able to cope with his kinky games. At the time I thought she was trying to split us up so I ignored it. Although they had split up 3 months before I met Jeff, his ex was telling everyone that he would have gone back to her, and it was me who wouldn't let them have a second chance. All this was nonsense, because I asked Jeff and he told me he never wanted to go back to her. Now what complicated things was their son. I was painted as the nasty lady, and she wouldn't let Marcus anywhere near his father while I was around.

Jeff and I met when I was 20, at that time I had just split up from a 2 year relationship. Within 4 months of dating Jeff we got married. A short time I know but everything seemed right. Jeff was older than me at 37, but he was kind and we seemed to get on fine. The age thing wasn't really an issue at the time; even though several friends told me not to marry him, I wouldn't be swayed. His mother objected quite strongly at first, but she soon realised I was determined. Although now maybe she was right!

We got passed our first wedding anniversary, but by that time I was thinking about a divorce. Then I had a phone call quite out of the blue. It was Hazel his ex.

"So you made it past the first year then?" she snapped.

"What do you want?" I replied tentatively.

"I just want my husband back where he belongs."

"He's my husband. He doesn't want you," I said angrily.

"Oh is it true you wouldn't let him lick you on your wedding night?"

I slammed the phone down shaking with rage and shock. He must have told her that. I had never told anyone. Why would he tell her?

I put the itemised phone bill down. There it was in black and white, the times and duration of his calls. 18 calls in a month, the longest was just under an hour! He confessed to everything that night. He sobbed and apologised. We spent the next few nights in separate beds. I just ignored him all the time we were at home. We muddled through for the next couple of months, but I was sure our marriage was over. Jeff was now acting like nothing was wrong. I had let him back into my bed. We hadn't had sex for a few months, and after a night out where I got quite drunk, he was between my legs. I couldn't pretend anymore. I had no respect for my husband.

"God you are good shag!" he groaned.

That was it! I snapped.

"Better than Hazel?" I spat.

He looked down at me, and he began pumping harder! I couldn't believe it, my question was supposed to hurt him.

"Stop, for god sake, stop!" I screeched.

He just kept fucking me. His mouth dropped open and he began to breathe harder.

"I want a divorce!" I screamed.

He just stopped and looked down in bewilderment.

He moved out into a rented flat 2 weeks later, and my life was my own again. With hindsight marrying Jeff had been a mistake. Perhaps I should have listened to those that had told me so before. He said I could have the house as it was my mothers anyway. She had left it to me in her will. I sorted out the divorce 2 months later, and Jeff told me he would sign. He had changed. I suppose this was to be expected. But he missed work and let himself go. I tried to talk to him but he told me to keep away from him, understandable due to what had happened. Even though we were getting a divorce I still cared about him.

One night I was at home and answered the door to the police. I rushed to hospital. Jeff had been in an accident and was in bad shape. His car had skidded off the road, and he had been drinking, heavily.

After a few days he came round and I visited him in hospital. I had tears in my eyes as I looked at the tubes and cables that he had all over his body. I sat crying in his room. When he opened his eyes he looked at me.

"What do you want? I'll sign the divorce papers when I can move my arm."

"I've put the divorce on hold, don't worry about that," I said, as tears ran down my face.

"Why do you think I'll leave you something in my will?"

I was asked to leave by a nurse, as I was upsetting the patient.

After 2 months in hospital he had to leave. He couldn't walk, and according the doctor it would take 6 months or longer before he could start trying. I realised he couldn't manage on his own, and the only thing that seemed realistic was to let him back with me. I knew it would be difficult for us both, but I couldn't stand the thought of him struggling in his flat.

So there I was 22 years old and looking after my husband. Jeff was 39 now and I hoped we could get through living together until he was able to walk.

I had converted the dining room into a bedroom for Jeff, with a portable telly that he could watch when he wasn't in the lounge.

From time to time when I changed him he would get an erection. This was due to the pills he had to take so the doctor said. I would ignore it as best as I could, but I think he seemed to make it more obvious when he had one. Then I started finding wet and soggy tissues in his bin. I knew what it was but I just turned a blind eye.

His attitude had changed to. He would call to me and ask for things more and more. He knew he was starting to annoy me, and just a month into him being back I snapped.

"So are you dating anyone yet?" he asked, as I changed his bedding.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I just haven't that's all," I answered.

"You've had your hair done. I bet people have noticed. Mum said you seemed to be making more of an effort."

"Oh did she now?" I said indignantly.

"You know it's OK if you want to. I bet you've had offers."

"Jeff I'm not going to start dating anyone yet."

"Its OK you can bring him back here."

I had to stop myself from having a go at him.

"What about that boss of yours? I know he fancies you, and you said he was cute."

"I didn't mean like that, anyway he is dating Rita."

"I thought he was going out with Jill?"

"They split up," I said, getting more and more annoyed.

"God is he working his way round all the waitresses?"

I shook my head and sighed heavily exasperated with Jeff's constant questions.

"Well he'll probably manage to fit you in."

"For the last time I am not seeing him, I'm not seeing anyone!" I screeched, and stormed out.

Don had asked me out since he found out I was divorcing Jeff. I had considered it seriously, but it seemed each time I refused him he asked someone else. I knew of his dates with the girls at the restaurant, they had told me, but they wouldn't tell me why they only dated him once or twice. Even so when he asked me out he told me I was his favourite, and he wanted a lasting relationship with me. I did fancy him and maybe I thought I should just start going out with him. But at the moment I wanted to let the dust settle between Jeff and me.

I picked up Jeff's son Marcus from the station. We hadn't met before his mother wouldn't let us.

I stopped the car a mile from home.

"Marcus we have to get on, it'll help your father."

I got a frosty glare from the 19 year old.

"Look I know you probably blame me, but I didn't split your father and your mother up."

"That's different to her story. Anyway he's to blame as much as you. God I don't know why I agreed to this," he mumbled.

"To help your father," I suggested.

"Why? He's a cripple now," he groaned.

"He's not, he'll walk again. Don't you care about that? Won't you help him?"

"If he can't help himself then why should I care? He's weak, weak in the head, God he just as well be dead."

I put my hand to my mouth as he felt his stinging cheek.

"Oh my god I'm sorry!" I gasped.

He just looked at me with a real hard stare.

"No you are probably right. I deserved that, but he has to help himself."

"I know," I agreed.

I left them to talk for a while; it wasn't long before I heard raised voices. I burst into the room and there was Jeff in tears.

"What have you said Marcus?" I asked angrily.

He just stared at me then brushed passed me on his way out.

I helped Jeff back into bed, and gave him a pain killer.

"He is right I'm a cripple."

I left him sobbing.

"Why did you say that?" I hissed lowering my voice.

"Sorry he is just so useless. He asked me to help him into bed."

"Well why couldn't you?" I groaned in exasperation.

Marcus was staying with us for two weeks, and by the end of the first things had calmed down a little. We ate tea at the table with Jeff in his wheelchair. He looked like a small kid. I had to cut his food up for him due to his arm still being useless, it was on the mend though, despite his legs being no further on.

"I can't eat all this," Jeff said.

"Well you had better eat all your cabbage or mummy will get cross," Marcus teased.

I looked at Marcus for a split second I didn't know what to say. Then I just burst out laughing. Jeff started chuckling too. God it was nice to break the ice a little. It was the first time Jeff had giggled since I had got him out of hospital. It seemed to help the situation between Marcus and me too, and he helped me wash up for the first time.

Jeff spent the last of the evening out in the garden in his wheelchair. It gave Marcus and me a chance to chat.

"Oh god it's raining!" I shrieked.

"So he'll get himself in."

"Marcus he can't get himself up the slope," I moaned.

"No leave him for a minute. Let him try."

It wasn't his words that shocked me, but the fact that he had grabbed my shoulders. He now stood behind me gripping my shoulders lightly, but firmly.

"He'll get soaked," I mumbled, feeling Marcus holding me back.

"That is his incentive to get in, that's what they tell us in the army. No matter what position you are in, you can always find some incentive to get out of it."

I could feel Marcus's breath on my neck. He wasn't aware I'm sure, but I had a strange feeling, Goosebumps, all over my neck and down my shoulders. I knew I should move away but I didn't. I just stood there looking out of the window at my husband. He was struggling hard.

"Marcus, we ought...." I whimpered.

"Ought to what?" he whispered in my ear.

As I watched Jeff struggle I had a strange feeling deep inside of me.

"What if he tips over?" I mumbled.

"Then we get him."

He handed me my white wine. My fingers trembled as I took the glass.

"It's exciting when things are out of control," Marcus mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked slowly.

"I know he has upset you in the past he told me so. What if you didn't help him? What if you just watched?"

I felt his hand gently rub my shoulder.

"If you had to leave something you enjoyed doing, like drinking your wine. Why don't you help him when you have finished it?"

"Marcus I can't it's nearly half a glass," I said, licking my lips.

"He hasn't shouted yet. So leave him."

"No!" I said in shock.

Marcus took my hand and sat me down on the sofa. I didn't know what had come over me. I was letting Jeff struggle outside. His son was urging me to leave him there! I looked at Marcus feeling myself blush.

"Amanda!" Jeff called.

I went to get up but Marcus stopped me.

"He, he's getting soaked," I whimpered.

"Finish your wine let him try harder."

I took a gulp and coughed, as Jeff called my name again. I felt damp between my legs. This was absurd; I was feeling horny just because Marcus was stopping me getting Jeff out of the rain!

The back door crashed open, and I jumped.

"Didn't you hear me call?"

For a second I didn't know how to react. He looked soaked to the skin. Jeff's eyes dropped to my wine glass as it slipped to the floor. I just sat there opened mouthed.

"I'll clean that up you sort dad out."

Marcus's words kicked me into life. I pushed Jeff to his room and started stripping him off. I just felt his eyes on me the whole time.

"You heard me calling didn't you?"

I stopped unbuttoning his shirt.

"No," I said vacantly.

"You did," he mumbled.

Then I saw it. Jeff had an erection! I went back to undoing his shirt feeling the dampness between my legs!

From my bedroom window that night I looked down on the slope that Jeff struggled to get up. I felt my hand slip into my panties. I began rubbing my clit thinking of him. Somewhere in my mind I hoped he was still there hours later, still trying to get up. He would be soaked through to the skin, and the rain mixing with the tears on his face would sting. He would be close to exhaustion, but he would keep trying. He would look up to the bedroom window. His incentive would be to stop his son groping his wife's tits. I would lean back into Marcus. His lips would be kissing my neck after he had swept my blonde hair back. I would down the last of my wine, and then I would smile down arrogantly at my husband. I would slowly close the curtains as he cried out. He would see the light go out in what used to be our bedroom. He would know his son was in me now from the screams coming from up above. With one last effort he would make it up the slope, sobbing pathetically. Now he was at the door he would have gained strength and resolve. I would be lustfully calling out his son's name over and over. My husband would be going to teach both of us a lesson now. His slut of a wife, and his perverted son!

He could hear her screaming, "MARCUS, OH MARCUS, I'M COMING!"

No he would stop this. He had too!

He began crying again in the rain which was bouncing off the patio even harder. He was defeated. The bitch had locked him out!

I don't know how I could have had those thoughts, I mean what I had dreamed of doing was cruel. I know it was just a fantasy but I was the girl who cried her eyes out when Jeff ran over a rabbit last summer! But somewhere I had become so aroused to the point where I felt sick with myself. Was this what he wanted? Well I suppose not. He wanted me to tease and dominate him. But if I told him I would lock him out in the rain all night long, while his son and I had sex he would have gone mad, wouldn't he?

I stood looking at my body the next morning. 5'8", slim, with good legs, firm C cup breasts and a pretty face that made me look younger than my 22 years. My blonde hair is cut in a bob style. I looked away from the mirror. People often thought I was Jeff's daughter, and now I was getting ready to take his son out for a drink! I didn't want to go, but Jeff had pushed me to go with Marcus and his army friends. If he knew about the fantasy I had imagined last night, I'm sure he would have had a fit!

Jeff insisted I went out with his son that night. Marcus seemed keen too. Eventually I caved in.

I walked down the stairs and felt a little more into going out. I hadn't been for a drink since Jeff's accident.

"Oh god you are not wearing that are you?"

I looked at Marcus shocked a little.

"Go put on that denim skirt I bought you last Christmas."

My eyes moved to Jeff. Then back to Marcus as he spoke again.

"You look like you are going to afternoon tea with a granny."

I saw an amused grin between the two men.

"God flowerily print skirts went out years ago," Jeff sniggered.

"I think mum had curtains that look like that," Marcus added.

I felt a little silly because of their comments. I never really took much interest in fashion, apart from wearing high heels.

"Go on I'm not going out with Scary Mary," Marcus chuckled.

I couldn't help thinking Jeff was getting a thrill out of this. Sending me out in a skirt that only reached to mid thigh. But he couldn't be that perverted surely? I mean he wouldn't send me out with 4 young soldiers, (one of them being his son), and get some sort of thrill out of it?

"That's better," Jeff said with a glance at my legs.

I looked to Marcus for approval.

He looked at my black stiletto court shoes with a 3 inch heel, up my honey coloured tights to the tight denim miniskirt, and the tight black jumper.

He sniffed and nodded.

"Yeah that's better," he said casually.

I still felt a little self conscious. But I decided it was me getting things all confused. But even so I was going out with my husband's son, who was only a couple of year's young than me. I mean people might think WE were together.

After the first hour I had calmed down a bit. As the night went on my refusing drinks was ignored. Even so I felt happy to be out away from all my troubles. The guys treated me well and we had a good time. As I came back from the loo in the 4th pub we had gone into, I heard Dave and Gerry talking about me. I stood by the pillar just behind them. One of them said I looked hot, the other said I was a MILF whatever that was. An hour later we walked up the road, by this time I felt quite drunk and Marcus grabbed my hand. I thought it was nice of him to help me. We got to the next pub and it was then for some reason my question had them choking on beer and chuckling.

"What's a MILIFILY?" I asked drunkenly.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers