Amanda's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 5 minutes of this he began to slide deeper inside your pussy, then pull out and repeat the slide. Slowly he began to push inside your asshole and again you moaned "no" and he came back out and slid down to your pussy. He was pushing deep into your pussy now and you were rocking with his thrusts. His cock was making you drip even more and your lips were stretching to take him all in. I was in awe that you were able to take all of him as he stroked you deep. His balls were slapping against your legs and clit as he pushed against you with each stroke. His cock was very slippery now and was easily pushing all the way inside you touching you where you had never been touched before. You started to cum from this and almost with each stroke your orgasm made you shudder.

He slid out and began the slide up and down your ass again as you pushed back against him almost begging him to keep fucking you. He stopped and lined up against your asshole that was moist and open from the previous teasings and started to slide in again. Inching his head tip inside he kept pushing every so slowly showing me how he was taking you and I couldn't do anything but watch. Just as his head was about to disappear at the point where I expected to hear "no", you sighed and moaned " yes" and he began to slide deeper in your ass.

He pulled out a ways and then pushed deeper as you moaned again and told him to give you what you wanted. He pulled out again and pushed deeper still as his balls banged against your wide-open pussy. I could see how the cocks had stretched you open and you were dripping with your juices in an almost steady stream. His cock was almost halfway inside you on every stroke and you were moving back against him in an effort to get in deeper. He was fingering your clit with each stroke and you were almost shouting from the orgasms as he pushed deeper in your ass. He began to push all the way in and you were moaning "yes, yes" fuck me harder" as he began to pick up the pace a bit. You were making an almost steady moan as you came time after time.

As he began to show signs of slowing you knew he was going to cum and I waited for him to cum deep in your ass where no one had done before. At the last minute he pulled out and taking the head of his cock and placing it against your open pussy, began to spurt against your lips and shoot his load from the outside inside your waiting pussy. You could feel each drop as it either went inside or splashed against your lips. His load seemed like it would never end and your pussy was dripping from the load delivered to it. Finally saving his last few spurts he pushed his cock inside your ass again and finished with a thrust to the bottom to make sure his cum was delivered all the way inside you. He wanted to leave his mark.

As you caught your breath and figured it was over and so did I. They began to get dressed. You were covered in cum and your lips and ass were wide open to the wind. I was amazed at how many times you had cum and how much you seemed to enjoy this ravaging. When I started to get dressed, they said for me to stay where I was. They dressed and started to leave through the brush.

After a few minutes, the still air was broken only by your sighs and the occasional drip of liquid from your gaping pussy. Once I was sure they were gone I moved around to untie your hands and let you get free and you moved with trembling knees back to the towels and lay down. You were red from the tree and your nipples were very erect and excited from the rough bark. I lay beside you and began to kiss you and caress you as you closed your eyes. I started to get up to go get some water and you called me back and asked me to make love to you.

I was astonished that after all that action you would want me. My cock had never lost it's hardness so I could comply instantly. I enjoy the feeling of a freshly fucked pussy and yours was something to experience. I could feel the heat that had built all afternoon and slid easily inside. I could feel that wide open lips against my balls and the slippery pussy along my shaft. With all the excitement you continued to cum over and over again with almost every stroke against your clit.

As I was kissing your lips you took my head in your hands and looked into my eyes and asked me what I thought of what happened. I said I didn't know what to think other than it was a wild sight to see and one I never thought I would. You told me that you hoped I had enjoyed it and that you had arranged the whole thing with the talker. He was someone you knew from a while back and he had liked the idea you had for the afternoon. You told me the gun was not real and that you had asked him to come along and bring some other guys. You had wanted a wild afternoon and wanted me to watch you be taken by others. I looked deeply in your eyes as I mixed my cum with the others of the afternoon.

12