Amanda's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers

"It gets better," she said. As she spoke she pushed her chair back and raised one leg in the air and put the foot on the table. Now I could see her naked sex, wet and glistening, with two of her fingers shoved up into her cunt.

"So did he fuck you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "After I sucked him for about five minutes, I stood up and bent over so my hands were on the rail with my big butt pushed out at Howard and my legs spread to invite him to fuck me. My dress was pulled up around my waist so there was nothing in his way."

"And did he?"

"Yes," she said, almost purring. "He stood right behind me and then slid that big round dick of his into my cunt. I was so wet by then, that he had no difficulty in getting it in. Then he began to fuck me with a quick series of short hard strokes. His cock's not as long as Art's or Larry's, but it's so fucking big around. It really fills me up."

I remember, I thought.

"After about every fifth stroke, he slapped my ass. My tits were swinging beneath me like there was no tomorrow." She held one of them out to me as she spoke while her other hand remained occupied with stroking her sex.

Linda stopped talking for a few moments. I assumed that she was remembering how Howard had fucked her while she knew Art was watching. She was leaning back now, slowly sawing her fingers in and out of her cunt, her eyes closed.

"Did you both cum," I asked.

"Oh yeah. Both of us right on schedule. It felt like my cunt was trying to milk him, and it worked. He flooded me. I'm surprised you didn't hear me scream."

"I think I was busy with that phony professor."

"Oh yeah, you were with him. He really can fuck. Too bad you had to listen to his poetry."

"Who says I listened? I was focused on his dick and the things he was doing with his hands and tongue."

"So you do remember what happened at the party," she said softly. She was deliberately moving the subject from her to me. I knew she wanted me to tell her whether I had enjoyed it when she ate me.

"Some of it."

"Do you remember what we did?"

"You and me?"

"Yes."

She got up and walked around the table until she stood behind me. Then she leaned forward wrapping her boobs around my head and reached down with her hands to begin mashing my tits.

"I remember," she said. She paused while she continued to maul my tits. Fuck, it felt good. Finally she said, "I ate your pussy until you screamed."

"Oh fuck," I said as she kept playing with my tits. "Yes, I remember. My god, yes I remember! Oh fuck it was good! No woman had ever done that to me before. I came so hard I thought I was going to explode."

I still had one hand in my pussy, but now I was using the other one to fondle Linda's nipples. I pinched one lightly and she gasped a bit.

"Do you want some more?" she whispered in my ear.

"Fuck yes!" I whispered. "That's why I came over here today," I admitted to myself.

"That's why I invited you," she responded.

I groaned as she continued to fondle my tits.

"Now, get up on the table and spread your legs," she instructed me. She stepped back so I could rise from my chair. I stood and walked across the kitchen to lean against a counter where I slowly pushed my shorts down over my naked hips and kicked them away from my feet when they fell to the floor. Then, as I stared at her standing naked by the table, I pushed my hips forward and used my fingers to spread the outer lips of my pussy so Linda could see how swollen and wet I was below them.

"Is this what you want Linda? Do you want to eat this naked pussy?" I paused letting the silence hang between us. "Or do you want to wait until Art gets home so he can watch and masturbate like he was doing at the party?"

"No, I want you now. We can do it again later when Art gets back."

"Okay," I said, smiling as I walked back to the table, my hips swinging back and forth. I hopped up on the table and sat with my legs spread. Linda pulled a chair across the floor and sat down on it with my legs on either side of her shoulders. I gasped as she slid two fingers into my dripping pussy.

She leaned forward pushing her face up against my sex. "Wait," I whispered just as her tongue finished her first stroke. She pulled her head up and looked at me as I reached over to a bowl of vegetables sitting on the table. I picked up a good size cucumber and held it out to her. "Fuck me with this while you eat me."

Where had that idea come from, I wondered as I handed it to her? I had heard of women fucking themselves with cucumbers, but I had never tried it. But I so wanted my cunt to be filled up while Linda ate me.

"Oh, you are a nasty little piece aren't you?" Linda said as she held the cucumber up. "I'll do it, but only if you'll do me with it later."

"Oh fuck. Yeah, sure. Whatever!" I said. I was ready to agree to almost anything. "Just shove that thing up my cunt and eat me. I haven't cum since the party and I'm about to explode."

She sat back, spread her legs apart, and lubed up the cucumber by shoving it into her own dripping snatch. She didn't really start to masturbate with it. She just made sure it was good and slippery before she began to work it into me.

Oh fuck, it was big. She had to work to force it into me and it hurt, but just at first. Then I was just full, so fucking full. She didn't really fuck me with it. She just left it in, filling me up. God it felt good. Then she put her head down between my legs and began to lick my pussy lips. She used one hand to push my outer lips apart so she was licking my sensitive inner lips. It was so good!

I had ahold of my knees, pulling them back and rocking my hips up into the most obscene position I could imagine. I was groaning and crying.

"My clit!" I said. "Lick my clit!"

She ignored me, continuing to stop her strokes just short of my raging clit. Then she began to use the cucumber, not by fucking me with it but by twisting it in my cunt so the lumps and bumps on it rubbed me just right. I was hanging on the edge of an orgasm and each time I was about to fall off the cliff, Linda would back off just enough to keep me hanging there. She really knew how to torture me. It seemed to go on forever.

Finally I just couldn't take her teasing any more. I let go of my right knee, extending the leg straight up in the air and used the fingers of that hand to pinch my clit. That did it. I screamed as my first orgasm in two weeks swept through me like a runaway freight train.

I tried to push Linda away as I came down. "Oh fuck. No more," I groaned. "Too sensitive."

She pulled her head up and said, "No, no. Just ride with it. You'll see." Then she resumed licking my pussy with long, slow, soft strokes, still avoiding my now exquisitely sensitive clit. I came down a bit further and found that I could ride with it. Mentally I was barely present. The only thing going on in my head was my focus on how full the cucumber made my cunt feel and how delightful Linda's slow light strokes with her tongue felt. There was nothing else in the universe for me. I think I may have been crying out, but I really didn't know who was making those sounds. Maybe it was someone else. I began to feel a series of short light orgasms that went on almost continuously for the next ten minutes as she continued to stroke me with her tongue. I was truly a lost soul for those ten minutes, or however long the time was.

Finally Linda must have decided that her tongue was getting tired. She moved up to my clit and began to swirl her tongue around it. Then she began to suck on it and she began to rotate the cucumber in my cunt again. Usually when I play with my clit, I cum quickly. This took a little bit longer, but I could feel another big one growing in my belly and after just a few moments I was swallowed by a huge orgasm. "Ohh, Ohh, Ohh. Ooooooooh. Fuuuuuuck! Oooooh fuck, fuck, fuck! Yesssss. Oh Yessssss! Oh fuck Yesssssss!" I screamed as it roared through me.

I collapsed on my back on the table my legs hanging down on either side of her. When I finally looked up Linda was leaning back in the chair with the biggest shit-eating grin I have ever seen. Her lips and chin were covered with my pussy juice. I must have exploded all over her.

"I think I need to freshen up our coffee," she said as she stood, naked, and walked, carrying our coffee cups, which by some miracle were not lying in pieces on the floor, to put fresh coffee in them. The cucumber had slid out of my cunt and was lying on the floor, shining with my juices, and I was slowly rejoining the world; that is the world that existed beyond my sex organs and my mind's and body's response to what Linda had been doing to them.

I rose and returned, still a little unsteady, to my chair as Linda put a fresh steaming mug of coffee before me. I was silent as my head slowly cleared. Linda sat looking at me, clearly quite proud of her self. She had utterly destroyed me—and I loved it, I admitted to myself.

When I finally spoke all I could say was "Wow!"

"So I take it you enjoyed that?"

"Fuck yes," I said softly. "Is that what you did to me at Jolene's?"

"More or less," she said. "No cucumber though. That was a nice touch on your part. I think I'd like to try that."

"Well . . ." I said. "I recall that I promised to do you . . ." I paused and then continued, "And it doesn't look like we damaged the cucumber."

Her big tits jiggled as she laughed. "That's the advantage of a cucumber over a man's dick. The cucumber is always ready for another round."

I leaned over and picked up the cucumber. It was still slippery with my juices. I held it up in front of my face and stuck my tongue out as far as it would go and then licked the cucumber. I'm sure it looked just obscene. I have a long tongue. "Oh, yes it's ready to go," I said. God, I was in a raunchy mood.

Linda looked up at the clock. "We still have at least three hours before Art and Larry get back."

"And the kids?" I asked.

Linda smirked at me. "Nope, just Art and Larry. The kids will be up in Evanston all evening, having a major Monopoly tournament with their grandparents. Won't be back until sometime on Sunday. We planned on having the evening to ourselves, but I'm sure Art and Larry will be fine with you joining us."

"So," I said. "Jolene's out of town, and the three of you were planning to spend the evening fucking, but you needed a fourth so you invited me? Was this Art's idea or Larry's?"

"Actually it was mine," she said. "Like it?"

I took a sip of my coffee while I thought about whether I believed her. I decided that I didn't care whether I believed her or not.

"Hmmm. Yes," I said as I put down my coffee cup.

"I was supposed to call and invite you, but when I got ready to call you this morning I was feeling kind of horny and decided to invite you over right away so you and I could pre-function while the guys were out hitting golf balls."

We sat naked, sipping on the coffee while we both thought about what was next. Just to make my focus clear to Linda, I was using one hand to stroke the still slippery cucumber. As she watched, Linda began to use one hand to massage her tits. We both knew what we were going to do next, but neither was in a rush to initiate it. We just enjoyed the anticipation as we drank our coffee.

Finally Linda drained off the last of her coffee and said, "Let's go to the bedroom and you can do me."

"Afraid you'll get splinters in your butt from the table," I asked in a teasing tone as she stood before me.

"No, but bed is always the best place for sex," she said.

As she walked out the door leading to her bedroom, I sat staring at her broad, naked hips. "Be sure to bring that cucumber. We're going to need it," she said over her shoulder.

When I walked into the bedroom she was lying in the middle of the bed naked with her legs spread in invitation. I was feeling a little insecure. I had never eaten a woman before. Maybe I wouldn't do it right. My cocky attitude of a few minutes ago had developed a few cracks of insecurity.

"You know I've never done this," I told her. As I spoke, I dropped to my knees next to her on the bed.

"Nothing to it," she said. "Just do to me the things I did to you." She was fondling her big tits as she talked. "But don't forget the cucumber," she added.

"Oh you mean this," I said as I licked it again. My pussy juices on it tasted yummy.

"But first just kiss me," she said.

I leaned forward and kissed her. Another first. I had never kissed a woman before. Her lips were so soft. Then she opened her mouth and snaked her long, wet tongue into me, a favor I quickly returned. We lay side by side on the bed kissing for a long time. One wet, sloppy, sensuous, kiss following another. We knew where we were going, but there was no rush.

Eventually I decided that I was enjoying the kissing, but I wanted to do more, so I dropped my face to the corner of her throat and shoulder and begin to lick and suck on the sensitive tissue at the base of her throat. The effect was immediate, as she began to moan and cry out. I slid my thigh between her legs and began to press on her sex with the front of my thigh. I immediately felt juices from her pussy begin to coat my thigh.

Linda rolled to her back, and I dropped my face to her big soft tits. I used both hands to cup one of her tits and my tongue to lick its engorged nipple.

"Suck on it," she said. As I sucked on her nipples, alternating between sides, I let my hand slide down across her soft belly and then on down until I reached her pussy. She was so wet! At first I just cupped her mound and pressed on it. She pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide to assure my access. Now I used my fingers to spread her lips apart and then I pushed one finger and then two into her cunt. I was finger fucking her with two fingers and sucking on her nipples, one and then the other.

"Oh fuuuuuuck!" She cried out. "I'm going to cum.

"No, not yet," I whispered, as I pulled my fingers out of her cunt. I wanted to torture her a bit as she had done to me. I moved to lie on my belly between her wide spread legs, my arms beneath her legs, fingers clutching her broad soft hips. Her legs were bent and spread so widely she was totally exposed to me. My face was right in front of her sex. I could smell her pussy, so ripe and wanton. I used my fingers to spread her outer lips and I gently tasted her inner lips with the tip of my tongue. The taste was strong but very erotic. I didn't know that a taste could be erotic, but this one was.

"More," she begged. "Lick me."

I reached under her leg and grabbed the cucumber. At first I just used it to prod the opening to her cunt and to rub her sodden pussy lips.

"Oh god!" she said. "Is that the cucumber?"

I dragged a fingernail lightly over her engorged clit and she gasped, seemingly forgetting about the cucumber, but I wasn't going to let her get off that easily so I went back to tormenting her with the cucumber. I pressed hard on the opening to her cunt and the cucumber popped in. She groaned. Without pushing it any farther I began to twist it, as she had done to me, but it was only just barely into her cunt.

"Oh fuck! Put it all the way in. Stop fucking teasing me!" As I continued to twist the cucumber back and forth without really putting it into her, I leaned forward and ever so gently touched her clit with the tip of my tongue again.

"Ahiiiiiiii!" she screamed. "No, no! I want the cucumber. I want the cucumber first."

"I thought so," I said. "What you really want is cock, isn't it. Big hard cocks, just like this cucumber. Just like Art's and Larry's, and Howard's!" I surprised myself. I didn't know I could be this aggressive with someone. Where was this coming from? I had never been aggressive in sex like this before. I could be this way with a customer who wasn't paying his bills, but that was just money.

"Oh fuck. I don't know," she cried.

I pushed the cucumber into her hard and fast, as far down into her cunt as it would go.

Linda screamed again.

"Do you want me to take it out?" I asked her, still using an aggressive tone that I didn't recognize.

"No, no. Don't do that. Just fuck me with it."

I began to fuck her with the cucumber—Short hard strokes that never came near pulling it out of her.

Now she was crying out each time I rammed the cucumber back to the bottom of her cunt.

"Are you going to cum now, you horny slut?" I demanded speaking in the harshest tone I knew. "Are you going to cum and squirt your cunt juice all over me." I just kept pumping the cucumber, as I talked dirty to her. She didn't reply in any coherent manner.

I kept it up with the cucumber, occasionally adding more to it by licking her pussy lips or even lightly touching her clit with my tongue, for at least five or ten minutes. I was amazed that she didn't cum. Then I had a thought.

"You horny slut," I accused her. "You masturbated before I got here, didn't you?" When I said that, I flicked her clit with my tongue and she screamed again. Now I pulled the cucumber almost all the way out and was twisting it with just the tip in her cunt.

"Oh god, yes," she confessed. "I got so horny after I called you that I just had to. I was just so obsessed with you. I had to. I just had to. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have, but I had to."

"Okay, that's better. Now that we have the truth: that you're obsessed with me, tell me what you want me to do?" I shoved the cucumber back into her cunt with a single hard stroke and Linda screamed again.

"What do you want, Linda? What do you want me to do?"

"Oh fuck. You sadistic bitch!" she said. "Leave that cucumber in me and lick my clit. Take it in your lips and suck on it. Make me cum!"

I began to twist the cucumber, just as she had done to me, without pulling it out at all, while I leaned forward and went to work on her clit. At first I just touched the end of it with the tip of my tongue as I had done before and she screamed again. Then I pulled it in between my lips and begin to suck on it. That pushed her over the cliff. Her back arched and pushed her hips into my face and I could feel her whole body shaking with the orgasm that was ripping through her. Her shaking continued for what seemed like forever as she used both hands to hold my face against her clit.

Finally she collapsed back onto the bed and pushed my head away. I pulled my head up and then crawled back up her until I could start kissing her again while I rubbed her chest and mine together.

We kissed for awhile but it wasn't long before Linda fell into a deep sleep. I still had a store of sexual energy left from what I had been doing to her. I rolled away from her and began to masturbate, laying on my back with my knees pulled up and two fingers gently circling on my clit. My other hand was massaging one of my tits. It didn't take long to get myself off. It was a small, quiet, climax, nothing like what had happened to me in the kitchen. But it was just what I needed. Now I was so relaxed, I rolled towards Linda and threw a leg and an arm over her sleeping form and drifted off to sleep. As I drifted off to sleep I told myself that I needed to think about where the aggressive streak had come from. That wasn't a part of myself I had met before.

We were still lying nude on the bed entangled in each other's arms and sleeping soundly when Art and Larry walked in on us.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers
12