Amanda's Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Overheard conversation changes Amanda's life forever.
2.6k words
4.14
22k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the snow," thought Amanda, lazily looking out over the fresh unspoiled cover. She was sitting in the french windows of her house, sipping coffee and thinking about how much her life had changed. The past few months had turned everything upside down. All because of a website...

Amanda didn't usually listen in to other people's conversations, but the whispering and giggling piqued her curiosity. Two of her co-workers were discussing an erotic story they had read. Apparently it took their breath away and they couldn't believe how good it was or how many stories there were on there. Amanda strained to hear what they were saying and heard one of them drop the name of the site. She made a mental note of it.

Back at her desk, Amanda yawned and looked out the window. She found her work terribly boring and desperately needed some excitement in her life. Her thoughts turned to the website she was determined to find. "At least I might find something interesting there," she thought. She decided the remainder of her paperwork could wait until tomorrow and readied herself to face the traffic on her way home. She loved driving her Nissan Sentra, but today her mind wandered.

Once home, Amanda hurried into her house and collapsed on the couch with her eyes closed. She sighed, finally able to escape her hectic day. After a moment relaxing, Amanda went upstairs and changed into something more casual and cooked a quick supper. During dinner her thoughts drifted to the website. She smiled at herself. "I should be thinking about the Thompson Merger!"

Amanda sighed again and gave into temptation and brought up her web browser on the computer. She typed what she heard into a search engine and hit the story site on the first go. Not sure what to expect, Amanda steeled herself for hard-core porn or lustful images of men and women. Much to her surprise the website was done in taste, but definitely had an adult feel to it. "Good," she thought.

She was astonished at how many different story genres the site had, everything from first time love to cheating spouse stories.

Nothing caught her fancy till she read a story under a heading that seemed to be an acronym, "BDSM". Not sure of what it meant, she dismissed it as unimportant and proceeded to read several of the stories.

Amanda had never felt so turned on by the written word as she did that evening. The things mentioned in these stories were so different. It was stuff she had no experience with, but her hands became sweaty and she caught herself rubbing her thighs together. After randomly selecting a few stories, she soon came upon a story written by someone called 'Master Anthony'. His stories seemed to excite her the most. Why would someone call themselves, Master? Intrigued about this individual and interested in any other stories he may have penned, Amanda sought out his profile and without much effort found the following information:

"Dominant Male age 25-35, single, BDSM, Western US"

Well that was a starting point. "At least I know we are in the same age range, and both single, even if we are on different sides of the country." Much to Amanda's excitement, "Master Anthony" had written about a half a dozen other stories, all under the same 'BDSM' category.

When she finally finished the last of his stories, Amanda glanced at the clock and was surprised to see it was 2 am, and well past her bedtime. She shut down the computer and headed to bed wishing she had time to masturbate. As her head hit the pillow, thoughts of how exhausted she would be for work tomorrow drifted through her mind.

Amanda heard the dreaded alarm clock, and gave it several good hits before she finally got out of bed. She needed a hot shower to wake up, and she stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the jets and stood under them. As the jets were doing their magic, her mind drifted to the night before and the heavenly stories that had occupied her mind and excited her body.

Her body again succumbed as she felt herself grow wet at the mere thought of Master Anthony and his stories. She soaped her attractive body and thanked herself for investing in the shower jets. She rinsed off, and then repositioned herself, letting the jets hit her sensitive mound. She switched the jets to 'pulsate' and she shuddered in ecstasy as her orgasms came in quick succession.

Flushed all over, Amanda reluctantly turned off the powerful shower jets and dried herself off and rubbed on some jasmine scented lotion. The thoughts of Master Anthony's stories preoccupied her mind as she walked into her closet and picked out a tea length, flowered spring dress. The weatherman was calling for another hot day.

She arrived at work, a half hour late, and missed the normal coffee chatter. She desperately needed caffeine, so she grabbed herself an espresso and dived into what seemed another mountain of paperwork she would never finish. "I hate my job some days," she muttered.

While rereading the Thompson briefs she should have concentrated on last night, her mind wandered again to the stories of women being dominated and placed in submission.

"How wonderful it would be to have someoneā€¦" Her thoughts were interrupted as her boss came in to discuss the Thompson case.

Half an hour later and her boss gone, Amanda decided that she needed to talk to someone regarding the website, the stories, and maybe even Master Anthony. Since it was Erica who she originally overheard talking about the site, she wondered if she could talk to her about it. They were friends, although they had only known each other a few months. Twice they had been out for drinks after work on a friday afternoon. Amanda was nervous, but she bit her lip and gathered her courage.

Dropping by Erica's office, Amanda saw she was on the phone, so she leaned against the doorway and waited. Erica was smartly attired as usual, and was wearing a pretty purple summer dress. She was all of 5'2", slender, and curvy with short brown hair. She was an attractive girl, and while she had complained about having no luck on the dating scene, it seemed her luck had recently changed. When Erica was done on the phone, they made small talk. Eventually Amanda worked the conversation toward a casual dinner, and they agreed to have dinner that night at their favorite Italian restaurant, "Antonio's Ristorante". Amanda was pleased.

Amanda returned to her office and desperately tried to refocus on her work. But all afternoon her thoughts flittered from the meal tonight to Master Anthony and his stories, and back again. Sighing at how the afternoon seemed to drag on for eternity, eventually the clock rolled around to home time, and Amanda raced through the traffic to get ready for her evening out.

Slipping into her hot bath, Amanda relaxed and closed her eyes, letting the warm water soothe her tired soul. She had only closed her eyes a moment when she sat bolt upright in the bath, splashing water over the side. She cursed herself, hoping she wouldn't be late, and rushed about, drying herself off and applying her make-up.

After fixing her hair, she picked out a blood red halter dress from the closet with a pair of low pump sandals. After a final check in her full-length mirror, she headed to Antonio's.

She arrived five minutes early, so she had the maitre'd take her to a secluded table. "Heaven knows", she thought, "I don't need anyone to know how these stories made me feel. If word made it to work, I'd never hear the end of it." Amanda ordered a glass of merlot from the waiter, and hoped Erica would arrive soon.

Erica arrived a half hour late, but stunningly dressed, her hair done up, and wearing a dark blue thigh-high skirt with a sheer pale yellow sleeveless shirt and a pair of low heels. Heads turned as she was led to Amanda's table, the long walk giving Amanda enough time to conclude that something in Erica's life had definitely changed for the better.

They exchanged pleasantries and ordered dinner, and Amanda brought up how she had overheard Erica talking about erotic stories, and how she had investigated. She explained she had never been successful in finding a good website that had a variety of well-written stories.

Erica giggled as Amanda continued to go on about how impressed she was with the website, until she finally got to the topic of Master Anthony. First off, Amanda blushingly explained that she had no idea what BDSM meant or why someone would call themselves 'Master', but Erica left those questions unanswered and listened to her recount how His stories excited her so.

Erica wasn't entirely surprised that it was Master Anthony's stories that had Amanda gushing like a high school girl given her first kiss. She recalled that his stories were well-written and had an aire to them that required reckoning. She recalled her encounters with Master Anthony, how she had tingled all over and became wet with desire, but unfortunately He was not the one for her.

"Erica?" Amanda interrupted her thoughts, "you seem to be in another world, have you heard anything I have been saying?"

Erica smiled and reassured Amanda that she had indeed been listening to her.

Amanda smiled back and began to blush. Brazenly she asked Erica if she had ever had such feelings from reading a story. Erica just nodded and smiled. Reassured, Amanda asked whether she knew anything about the intriguing Master Anthony.

Erica grinned brightly as she recounted her interactions with Master Anthony.

"Actually, I've met him. Online at least. Master Anthony was a regular in the chat rooms on the Erotic Stories website and one lonely day, on a whim, I decided to visit the chat room. I laid low for a few days, learning the language, and the kinds of people that visited the room. I just generally developed a feel for whether I felt comfortable enough or not. Then there he was. I introduced myself and we got to talking. I was so unsure of myself and unsure whether he was for real. I felt very self-conscious, and wasn't sure how to take his friendliness and was rather short with him at first. I'd seen other females handled roughly by wanton males and I was keeping him at arms length." Erica seemed to be staring into space, but Amanda noticed her nipples getting harder as she spoke.

Erica explained how over time, she had come to know Master Anthony quite well, and realized that his feelings and his friendship were genuine and her comfort level with him increased. They began to chat frequently, on everything and anything unrelated to the chat room or his stories.

Erica went on to explain how Master Anthony seemed very astute and was aware she was 'vanilla', or one who knew nothing about BDSM but was curious. One typical day, he asked her if she was interested in learning more about the women in his stories, and Erica responded positively. He directed her to some helpful sites as well as some offline resources that would give her a better understanding. Erica came back the following week bombarded with mixed feelings. Real submission to a male, was intriguing and exciting, but also frightening at the same time.

"Almost a year after I first met him, we met face to face, and I learned all I ever needed to about BDSM, firsthand. Master Anthony and I had an interesting relationship, but our feelings were that it wasn't right for us. We are still good friends to this day, but he was not the Dominant for me. "

Amanda listened to this story, dumbfounded. She was so surprised, and so excited by Erica's intimate knowledge of her knight in shining armor, she could hardly sit still. But Erica's story brought endless questions to Amanda's mind. "I gotta get a grip," Amanda thought, and they sat together quietly, finishing their meals.

During dessert, and after her third glass of merlot, Amanda finally got up the courage to ask Erica if there was anyway that she could get in touch with Master Anthony. Erica suggested that she email him and visit the chat room associated with the website. Erica also offered to answer any questions Amanda might have regarding Master Anthony or the website. Amanda was feeling overwhelmed and didn't know where to start. But she thanked Erica profusely, and told her she would take her up on her offer soon.

During the drive home, Amanda's mind was whirling. Was it from the alcohol? Or was it the ever increasing intoxication of Master Anthony? Once home, she sat down at her computer nervously, booted it up and searched out his email address.

"Hello Master Anthony, you don't know me, but I have become quite a fan of your stories and would love to have a conversation with you at your convenience. Please feel free to email me back or catch me in the chat room, I started visiting under the name 'Intrigued'. Thank you, Amanda"

Now all there was to do was wait to see if she got a response back from Him.

At first, Amanda would eagerly check her email but without luck. Despondently she became convinced she would not hear from him. She read his stories over and over, her thoughts and dreams intensifying as time went on. Weeks went by without a reply, and Amanda gave up any hope that he would respond to her. After all, he was probably bombarded with tons of females that were intrigued by him. "What makes me so special?" She wondered.

One weekend, on a whim, Amanda decided to visit the chat room earlier than her normal time. She started to chat with the friends that she had made in her short time there. Almost all of them called themselves 'submissive'. Amanda felt like she was getting more accustomed with the concept of submission and domination. She was wondering if she could truly be submissive when she suddenly received a message from Master Anthony. He must have recognized her name. Very simply, it stated "Hello 'Intrigued', I recall you were looking for Me."

Amanda's breath caught in her chest. It was him! He was here! And he was talking to her! "What am I to say? Oh heavens, what have I gotten myself into!" She was a mess of nerves, despairing as she stared at his message.

Finally she summed up her thoughts, and she replied back, "Hello, yes i was looking for you."

From that point on, Master Anthony made her feel at ease. They exchanged pleasantries and discussed Amanda's interest in His stories.

After what seemed ages, but had only been five minutes, He signed off. Torn between emotions of elation and nervousness, Amanda stared at the screen and reread the conversation that had just occurred, in disbelief.

Finally she pulled herself from the screen, and drew herself a hot steamy bath. She poured in a cupful of jasmine bath oil and lit the fragrant candles surrounding the tub. She lounged in the water and contemplated her discovery of this new world of BDSM.

Another busy Monday at the office left Amanda with little time for contemplation. After a quick dinner, she signed into the chat room and hoped that he was there. Just like the first night, their conversation was simple and non-intrusive with the focus solely on learning more about each other.

One burning question Amanda still had that Erica hadn't answered was what does BDSM stand for? She asked Master Anthony and He replied back, "BDSM is an acronym standing for Bondage, Discipline, Sadism and Masochism." Without much thought, Amanda blurted out "I am so not a masochist" and much to her surprise He responded back "Oh really."