Amanda's Fantasy

Story Info
He helps her fulfill her secret fantasy.
2.6k words
4.33
118.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,997 Followers

Amanda hummed to herself as she pushed the door open and stepped into her dimly lit apartment. Tossing her backpack on the floor, she let the door swing shut behind her before sliding the deadbolt shut with a satisfying 'clunk'. The blinds were open enough to allow a sufficient amount of moonlight to shine through the lone meager window in her tiny one bedroom basement suite. Reaching over, she flipped the light switch on, her brow furrowing in confusion as the room remained enshrouded in moonlit darkness.

"Dammit," she muttered to herself, flipping the switch up and down in futility. "I just replaced that light bulb."

Tossing her keys on the counter, she strolled across the floor heading straight for her bedroom and the prospect of her warm, soft bed. As she moved gingerly across the room, she kicked her shoes off and swept them aside with her foot. As she moved from the moonlit room into a darkened hallway, she heard a faint 'clinking' sound, similar to the noise made by a set of dangling keys.

Stopping suddenly, Amanda ceased all movement as she listened intently, trying to locate the source of the sound. Sensing something moving to her side, she turned her head as a figure stepped out of the shadows grabbing her roughly from behind.

Amanda let out a startled shriek, which was quickly muffled as a hand clamped tightly over her open mouth. The man's other arm wrapped around her torso, pinning her own arm against her side as he pulled her body into his. She could feel the beating of his heart as he held his hard, muscular chest pressed firmly against her back. As she struggled, he held firm, lifting her petite form clear off the ground as he spun around and compressed her shaking body between him and the wall. She could feel his warm breath on her exposed neck as he held his face against hers and whispered in her ear.

"Welcome home,"

As she heard the raspy voice, Amanda's struggling ceased and she swallowed hard, her body trembling with a combination of apprehension and anticipation. Lifting her squirming body off the floor, he stepped back, dragging her out of the dark hallway into the living room.

"Ughh," she blurted out as he shoved her face down on the couch, pinning her down with his knee pressed roughly into her lower back.

Amanda's cries of protest now stifled in the soft cushions, he took her wrist in his unrelenting grasp, forcefully twisting her arm behind her back. She then felt the sensation of cold steel against her skin, followed by a series of quick 'clicks" as the metal teeth of the handcuffs locked into place. Feeling the sharp edges of the cuffs digging into her soft flesh, she gasped and bit hard into the couch fabric. As her other arm was forced into place, he locked her wrists together behind her back, leaving her prone body wriggling under him.

Although her face was buried in the couch, she could feel his lecherous eyes roaming her body. Gasping for breath, her heart pounding, she trembled as she awaited his next move.

"P...please..." she whimpered, turning her face towards her captor. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Yes," he agreed, casting a devious grin as he unzipped his pants. "You will."

Reaching down and grabbing a rough handful of her light blonde hair, he pulled hard producing a startled squeak from Amanda's gasping mouth. As he forcefully grasped her hair with whitening knuckles, he used his other hand to take hold of her upper arm and drag her squirming body down to the floor.

"Get on your fucking knees," he ordered, pulling her up into a submissive, kneeling position.

Amanda panted heavily as she knelt before him, her frightened gaze locked on the floor as he loomed over her. Her pulse raced and her body trembled as she awaited his next move. Suddenly she felt her head being yanked back and a large, rigid penis being shoved forcibly into her mouth. She turned her face away in protest only to have it jerked back violently.

"Open up," he ordered, his cock pressing against her tightly closed, resisting lips.

She could feel the wet precum leaking from his tip as she remained resistant to his intrusion. He tightened his grip on her hair, causing her to wince in pain and forcing her to relent, parting her lips to allow the thick, hard shaft into her warm, wet mouth. Glancing up with nervous, blue eyes he smiled down at her and jammed his dick into the back of her throat, causing her to gag and sputter, saliva dripping down her chin.

Holding her head with both hands, she fought her gag reflex as he pulled her head down the length of his saliva soaked shaft. Her hands locked securely behind her back, Amanda shut her eyes as she allowed her face to be used by him, passively kneeling as her head was jerked back and forth. Her lips slid forcefully up and down his thick cock, reluctantly bathing it with her struggling, wet tongue.

Minutes passed as she endured the brutal face-fucking, her eyes watering and saliva dripping down her chin before he finally pulled his slippery cock free of her sputtering lips and slapped it against her pretty face as he flashed a sadistically satisfied smile.

Gasping for air, Amanda gazed up at her attacker with her innocent, big blue eyes only to have him return her affectionate stare with a cold, blank expression. Inches from her face, his cock dangled, dripping wet from her own mouth.

"Get up," he ordered, prompting her to her feet with an encouraging yank of her honey blonde hair.

Struggling to her feet, Amanda whimpered as she was led by the hair across the living room and into the kitchen, her feet slipping on the smooth linoleum. Feeling her body pushed hard against the edge of the table, he forcefully bent her over using his unrelenting grasp on her hair to hold her face pressed firmly against the cool, smooth surface. She panted hard and struggled against him as he pushed her short black skirt up over the soft, smooth cheeks of her ass. Relenting in her futile struggle, Amanda felt his hands roaming over the most private areas of her body, pawing her wet pussy through the thin material of her underwear.

His touch almost turned sensual as his rough fingers traced over her round, supple cheeks before roughly digging under the waistband of her skimpy panties and pulling them hastily down over her ample hips.

As she felt the light fabric slid down her trembling legs and fall around her feet, he released his grip on her hair and retrieved the underwear from the floor. Nervously awaiting his next move, Amanda was startled as she soon found the crotch of her lacy panties being shoved roughly into her mouth as he looped them around her head. She gasped, tasting her own juices as her saliva permeated the lacy fabric being pulled tightly into her open mouth.

He then nestled up against her, his legs forcing hers wide as she slid his turgid cockhead up and down her dripping slit. Unable to resist, she let out a long, high-pitched moan through the underwear jammed into her mouth as he parted her swollen lips and pushed the head of his throbbing dick inside her.

"Ughhhh....," she squealed, her voice muffled by her own panties as she felt her tight, wet hole forcibly filled with hot, pulsing cock.

As his hips slammed into her ass, Amanda moaned again, tossing her head back as he lingered there, buried deep inside her warm, welcoming depths. She felt the table edge digging sharply into the tender flesh of her upper thighs as he pressed forward before withdrawing in agonizing slowness. She gasped as he drove back into her, inhaling the scent of her arousal that accompanied the wet strip of fabric pressed between her lips. She felt his hard muscular legs pressed against hers as he proceeded to violate her flushed, swollen pussy with a series of quick, short thrusts. Gradually his strokes increased in depth and decreased in velocity as the quiet room became filled with the sharp slapping of flesh on flesh as he fucked Amanda's quivering body from behind.

She felt her ass cheeks being splayed wide, lewdly exposing her delicate, untouched hole. In reflex, she contracted her muscles but his powerful grip held fast, digging into her soft flesh and forcing her open as he stabbed her gripping wet pussy with increasing abandon. As the sensation overwhelmed her, Amanda gradually gave in and submitted to his violent thrusts.

Collecting saliva in his mouth, he pursed his lips and let a dollop of spit fall, her tight little asshole winking reflexively as the drop of warm liquid landed on it.

"Mmm," he sighed as he watched the spit trickle down over her little pink star. "I bet your ass is really tight."

"Nooo," Amanda whimpered in protest through the wet panties in her mouth.

She heard him snicker as he continued sliding his thick, engorged cock into her vulnerable hole, his balls striking her swollen lips with sickening slaps. Again she whimpered in protest, but was powerless to prevent the intruder from roughly shoving a meaty finger into her tightly clenched ass.

"Do you let your boyfriend fuck this ass?" he asked in a taunting tone, pushing in up to the knuckle.

"No...," she squeaked in a muffled, timid voice as her tiny anal ring contracted around his invading digit.

She heard him snicker with satisfaction, twisting his finger roughly inside her smooth tunnel as he continued fucking her pussy with deep, savage strokes. The table under her quivering body shuddered with each thrust as his hips collided with her tender flesh, producing a series of loud wet slaps.

"SMACK."

Amanda flinched as she felt his hand strike her ass sharply before lingering there, his fingers digging into her soft cheek. Reflexively, her ass muscles contracted, squeezing his embedded, wriggling finger.

"SMACK."

Again he struck, Amanda's gasping mouth blurting out a muffled, moaning squeal.

"You dirty little slut," he piped up, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back up off the table's surface. "You like that don't you?"

"Y...y...yes...," she whimpered meekly, proving her submission by agreeing with his every statement.

With one final violent thrust, he pulled his dripping wet cock from Amanda's thoroughly fucked hole and slapped his glistening tip against her tiny, pink asshole. Her body tensed with apprehension as she realized what was about to happen. Roughly pushing her ass cheeks apart, he nestled the head of his dick against her pristine little star. Amanda struggled with meek resistance as she felt her asshole slowly open, giving way to the thick cock pushing its way into her most private orifice.

"Mmmm," he moaned pleasurably as he forced a few inches into the tight confines of her pulsating hole. "You are tight."

Amanda clenched her teeth, biting down hard on the wet panties as she felt his throbbing cock slide deeper into her ass. Lubricated with her own juices, his long pole stretched her to the limit as her restrained arms struggled in futility.

"Ughhhhhh," she groaned, experiencing the indescribable sensation of her virgin asshole slowly but forcefully filled.

His hips now moving back and forth, he began fucking her with short, constant jabs. After a few minutes of enduring the obscene anal violation, Amanda began to grow accustomed to the intrusion and the pain gradually subsided. The comfortable, almost pleasurable sensation, however was quickly diminished as he shoved his cock deep with a single, coasting thrust. With his dick firmly entrenched up to his balls in her tightly gripping hole, he grabbed her hips and swiveled in an attempt to push deeper. Amanda felt used. She felt violated as he tried to fill her with every inch of his burrowing dick.

A few seconds passed as her captor ceased all movement. Amanda remained, bent-over, panting and gasping as her ass pulsated around his deeply implanted shaft. She then felt one of her cheeks being splayed open by his forceful hand.

"Click."

The sound of a photo being taken made Amanda's heart beat even faster. Reaching out, he then gently placed an open cell phone on the table beside her face.

"Look at it," he ordered. "Do you want to see what your slutty little asshole looks like with a dick inside it?"

Amanda closed her eyes and turned her face away, only to have him grab her hair and forcefully turn her face back to the upturned phone. Slowly opening her eyes, she found her gaze falling upon the lewd image of her abused ass stretched taut around his thick, shiny shaft. Unable to turn away, she stared, taking in every detail of the indecent picture as he resumed his arduous thrusting.

"Do you like it?" he asked, giving her supple ass a firm slap. "Maybe I should send it to your boyfriend. I bet he'd like to see."

Amanda shook her head and howled in protest, eliciting a taunting chuckle as he repeatedly sheathed his rigid cock deep in her clenching hole.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh..."

Amanda let out a soft groan with each stroke as he gradually increased the intensity of his thrusting. His dick was now effortlessly sliding in and out, plunging deep into her squirming body. His strong hand left white bloodless marks on the soft, pliable skin of her ass as he gripped her with lustful vigor. His other had twisted in her hair, providing traction as he pulled her back with every forceful stroke his muscular hips provided.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh..."

Her breath growing ragged under the unremitting pounding, Amanda's petite body shuddered on top of the shaking, squeaking table. Enduring the savage, anal intrusion with passive resolve, she submitted to him entirely, allowing him to use her tiny, stretched orifice for his licentious pleasure.

As his violent thrusting relented, he eased his swollen cock from her thoroughly used asshole and pulled her down off the table. Her knees pressed painfully into the cold, hard linoleum Amanda stared up as she gasped through the wet, lacy fabric jammed in between her flushed, pouty lips. In front of her face, his glistening cock pulsed with each frantic stroke of his pumping fist. After a few seconds of submissive kneeling, she watched as his hand tightened around his shaft and a thick rope of white cum spilled forth, creating a sticky translucent line across her pretty face from her eye to her chin. Holding her firmly by the hair he groaned, stroked his hand once more and spilled more of the hot fluid down onto the panties wedged into her open mouth. A few seconds later Amanda found herself staring with one eye as he gazed down at cum covered spectacle he had just created. He wiped his dick across her mouth and cheek, removing the last clinging droplets of sperm from the tip before stepping back with glowing satisfaction.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmm," Amanda purred as she stoked her hand up her boyfriend's chest. "That was great. Thanks baby."

He smiled back at her and pulled her close as they snuggled together on the bed.

"Yeah?" he confirmed. "It was okay?"

"Uh huh," she answered back. "But..."

"But what?" he asked, cocking his head to listen intently.

"Well...." She began tentatively. "You could have been a little more...rough."

"Really?" he exclaimed, growing increasingly surprised at the depths of his girl's kinky fantasy pool. "I don't know if I can get any more rough. It was kind of hard...being that forceful."

"It's okay, baby," she cooed, flashing him a sexy smile. "I can take it."

"I'm sure you can," he replied with a subtle laugh. "I'm sure you can."

"Yeah," Amanda said softly, rolling to kiss his chest. "We can try again tomorrow."

The End

damonX
damonX
2,997 Followers