Amanda's Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
She gets several nice surprises.
3.5k words
3.82
36k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fiancée, Amanda, and I have always had an interesting relationship. Our ability to be very open has both shocked our friends as well as made them a little bit envious. While we were dating, we used to play silly college games like Spin the Bottle. Our friends couldn't believe that we were okay letting each other kiss other people, especially in front of each other. But, they also admired that we could do it without letting it get in the way of how much we loved each other.

Of course, I also loved that we could do this. However, there was always one thing that I never understood about Amanda -- she always claimed that she never had fantasies. She'd say she'd just get right down to masturbating, thinking only of giving herself an orgasm. She likes erotic novels or stories and would read them before masturbating once they got her aroused, but she said she never called a fantasy to mind when she masturbated. I had a hard time believing this, but she stuck to it.

Before we got engaged, we did our share of experimenting. Mostly the experimenting involved my friend Sean, but a few times we had some fun with her friends as well. We even had a threesome that we both seemed to like, but certain parts of it didn't go as well as we planned, so we never knew what to make of it really. She wanted it to be more spontaneous. I wanted her to get really into it. But, since it wasn't spontaneous, mostly because I was waiting to see what she was going to want us to do, I wasn't very spontaneous. That, along with Sean being a little nervous, made it hard for her to get into. I'm still not sure if she knew how much I liked it -- oh well.

We had some rough times too though, and actually broke up once before getting engaged. But everything went as it should have, because now we are as happy as I'd ever thought we'd be. And recently, Amanda dropped a hint that she does have fantasies. Well, as close to a hint as I think she's comfortable confessing. She mentioned the idea of having a roomful of guys interested in her; she picks one of them out and fucks him good.

Then, over lunch, she asked me about what I'd do if I had a line-up of girls in front of me. I prefer the idea of her in front of line-up of guys. I know she's heard me mention that I like to see her get really into sex rather than have a line-up like this for me, but I always thought she found this odd. I guess I was worried that she'd think it was too weird, so I had a hard time mentioning it too often.

Well, she was planning on going back to Pennsylvania, our home state, later that night, so I decided to surprise her when she came back home. I had a hard time finding the guys, but after some effort I did it. Eight guys, including a few friends of mine from my bowling league and some strangers, agreed to give Amanda her fantasy. She mentioned a few things she wanted to try, so I went over those with the guys before she got home Friday night. The rest would be spontaneous.

I had the guys park a street away (so she wouldn't notice) and wait in our bedroom (lined-up of course against our curtain covered sliding glass doors). As Amanda walked in, I greeted her with a playful hug and kiss and hurried her upstairs, explaining I had a surprise for her. She had no idea what was in store, but went upstairs anyway. "Surprise," I said as she saw what I had done. She was a little shocked and not quite ready for this, but it didn't take long for her to warm up to the idea. Of course, she had to shower first, so we had to wait a while.

After a few minutes, Amanda came out of the bathroom, dressed again, but clean enough to enjoy herself. She immediately did what she told me would be the first thing she'd want to do in this situation -- kiss them all to try to get them all hard.

She went down the line kissing them deeply, and checking to see if her kisses, and this situation, got them ready for the rest of the night. She reached down and checked a little longer on some than on others, just to make sure they were hard. "Get your stop watch," she told me. I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed my watch, not wanting to miss anything.

When I came back, she had made a second round down the line, kissing them, making sure they stayed hard. She then said, "Okay, you guys have five seconds each to do anything to me that you want. Jim will time you." I was nervous, but also excited to see her go through with this fantasy.

The first guy said he wanted to play with her boobs. Amanda sat on the edge of the bed, and he got close to her. She looked at me, "Tell him when he can start." I pushed the button on my watch. It beeped. "Go." He grabbed two handfuls of her gorgeous boobs and played with them for the allowed time. The watched beeped again and I said, "Time." He stopped shortly after and took his place back in line.

"I want more of those kisses," said the next guy in line. He stepped close to my fiance and leaned down. Not waiting for the watch, he started kissing her, more passionately than when he was in line. I clicked the watch and timed them. Amanda grabbed the back of his head and really got into the kiss this time. The watch beeped again.

"Time." They didn't stop. I had to say it again. "Time's up." This time they stopped. Amanda seemed to be enjoying this.

The next guy said, "I wanna suck those tits." But Amanda explained that he'd have to use his time to take her shirt off. He didn't think that was fair, but after some coaxing from the other guys in line, he decided to use his time in this manner. I got the watch ready.

Amanda put her arms in the air, and he waited for the beep. He slid her shirt over hear head quickly but didn't have much more time than that. He got to grab them once, but the beep sounded and his turn was over. Amanda didn't put a bra on after the shower, so when the fourth guy in line saw her naked boobs, he stepped forward and said, "Thanks for using your five seconds to get them ready for me. I'm gonna suck them now."

For the next few seconds, I watched as a guy I never met before that afternoon suck on my fiance's boobs. He grabbed them in his hands and sucked both nipples for a short while, swirling his tongue around them as Amanda left out a few soft moans. "Time." He stepped away.

The fifth guy in line was a black guy named Donte from my bowling league. "Lean back," Donte said to Amanda. She did as he requested. Donte leaned over her and I started the timer. He kissed her as he was on top of her, pushing his hard on under his pants into her. As she sucked on his big lips, her spread legs wrapped themselves around him. He kissed her more and then her neck. The beep sounded about ten second before Donte even decided to stop kissing her. She released her hold with her legs as she sucked one last time on his big lips.

As Amanda started to sit up on the bed, the sixth guy said, "No need to move. I'm gonna use my time to do this." He began undoing her pants. I hurried to start the watch. It took longer than five seconds, but this guy who I also hadn't seen before today took my fiance's pants and underwear off. The line-up all cheered and made comments as they looked at her pussy for the first time.

The remaining three guys in line must have planned what happened next, because after number six took my fiance's pants and panties off, number seven got to his knees and began eating her pussy. I tried timing this too, but he ignored the beeps and ate her out for at least 20 seconds. The third mention of "Time!" got him to stop, but Amanda didn't seem to mind that he took longer than his five seconds. She had just showered so she didn't mind what he was doing. Also the excitement of the situation must have gotten her pretty excited as she was letting out some pretty hot sounding moans.

Amanda looked up, "Last but not least..." Number eight moved up toward her slowly, took one strange look at me, and then looked back at Amanda. She was on her back looking up at him waiting. He unzipped his pants and lowered them to the floor. Somewhat stunned I hit the timer. "Oh no! Don't start that yet!" he shouted. He moved in closer and lined it up. Amanda looked on nervously but anxiously. "Okay, now," he told me. He grabbed his dick and slid it up and down her pussy quickly.

Amanda gasped as he entered her, partly because of the new sensation and partly because of the friction from the first time entrance. The time went by quickly, so I called, "Time." But, he didn't stop; he kept easing in and out until his cock was entirely lubricated and slid in and out easily. "Time!" I spoke louder. No reaction.

He just kept on thrusting for almost a minute until he said, "Okay, now my times up." He pulled out and went back in line. Amanda sat up smiling, trying to look casual about it all.

"So, what's next?" asked one of the guys in line from the bowling league.

"Well, I wanna see what you other guys have," said Amanda flirtingly. She positioned a stool from her make-up table and sat in front of the first guy in line.

"Should I time you on this one Mandy?" I asked. She didn't respond. She just reached out and grabbed the guy's pants. Undoing the buckle and zipper didn't take too long, but I lost track of the exact time while watching. She yanked down his pants first, leaving his boxers on. Noticing the bulge caused by his hard dick, she tapped it swiftly. In the next fluid motion, Amanda had his boxers off as well. His cock sprang out in front of her. Without a word, Amanda scooted over to the next guy in line.

In the matter of a few minutes, my fiance had each guy in line naked from the waist down. Then she stood up and helped each one out of their shirts. After pulling their shirt off of their heads, she leaned down and took about 30 seconds each to lick their nipples one after the other. During the licking and the sucking, Amanda would look down and see if the guys were hard. They all were. To be perfectly honest, so was I. It was strangely arousing to see her enjoying herself this much with other guys.

She resumed her seat and looked over at me. I didn't know if she did this to see if I was okay with everything or to tell me what my next job was. Regardless, she explained the rules. I was to time her for one minute. The guys had to stand in a line and she would spend this minute showing them just how good she is at oral sex. I could have told them how good she was, but I guess part of her enjoyment was doing a good job.

The first guy stepped up. She took his cock in her hands and smiled at me. He was average sized but trimmed, as if he had been aware of what was going to happen tonight and wanted to clean up. She squeezed his cock and stuck her tongue out. Licking the tip, she looked up at him. Then, abruptly, she took his head in her mouth and moaned. Her right hand slid down the shaft to where it met his body. Her left hand reached slowly under his balls and cupped them. Bobbing softly so that his cock glided easily in and out of her mouth, Amanda began playing with his balls. She took his cock out of her mouth, took a deep breath, and looked up at the first guy smiling.

She was planning on showing him her special skill, "the move" I call it. She holds underneath the balls pushing them closer to the tip of the dick. Then, because she has no gag reflex, my fiance likes to take all of the dick in her mouth, sticking her tongue out to lick the balls as the entire shaft is in her mouth. He let out a surprised moan and squirmed. This made Amanda lick more vigorously, pleasing him more. As time was winding down, Amanda decided to focus just on his balls for a while. After it beeped she sat up wiped her mouth a bit.

The second guy stepped forward. He was smaller than the first, which made me feel better, but he was really hard. Amanda has mentioned on several occasions that she loves when a guy is really hard. She started playing with his dick, using her thumb to rub the head as she held it in her hand. This time she started with his balls. She kept stroking him while she leaned under and sucked one ball into her mouth. With a suction pop, she let it out and took the other one in her mouth. Then she began sucking his cock fast. Her style was different than the first guy, but he enjoyed it no less. She didn't do "the move" but deep throated him several times. The watch beeped.

Number three took position. He had a big dick. To emphasize this, Amanda reached out and grabbed it with both hands, one close to the body, the second one closer to the tip. Both hands still didn't cover his whole cock. She held it right in front of her face and teased the tip by flicking her tongue of it rapidly. She then pointed it down to the floor and tested its stiffness. Once she let it go, it bounced up and down, which made her smile. "Do you see this?" she asked me, and then did it again. "Mmm," she said before licking down the side of the shaft. She started from the tip and slid her tongue down the length of his cock. She repeated this on the other side. Holding his balls, she tried "the move". She couldn't do it as easily. She has no gag reflex, so she didn't gag, but she also could barely lick his balls as his dick was in her mouth. "Let me try again," she said. She took a deep breath and tried again. The beep of my watch sounded. He stepped away.

The fourth guy in line walked up holding his cock in his hand for some reason. She playfully slapped his hand away. "That's what I'm here for." She spent the next minute combining the techniques she used on the first three guys. However, she added one thing that I like very much -- she twisted his shaft as she sucked. It seemed to drive him as wild as it does to me.

Donte was next. Amanda and I joked in the past about how big we thought Donte might be. He was big as expected, but he wasn't the biggest in our group. His dick was the longest so far, yes, but not very thick. Her "move" didn't work at him at all. She couldn't get his balls close enough to lick while it was in her mouth, try as she did. I don't know if it was because I knew Donte fairly well or what, but he did something no one else did yet. He looked directly at me with this smirk as my fiance sucked his cock. It was almost as if he was bragging about it. When the beep sounded, he tussled her hair and thanked her. "Oh, you're very welcome," she said and gave his dick a playful little tap.

The sixth guy took Donte's lead. He must have thought bragging about this was fun, because right from the start he began talking. Maybe it has something to do with the size of his dick, but his arrogance was in full swing. I guess I'd be that cocky too if I was hung like this guy was. He started asking Amanda questions, which I think turned her off. She always hated when I asked her specific things about her likes and dislikes in this department. "Not used to dicks this big are ya?" he chuckled. She kept on going, not as enthusiastically as before, but she didn't pull away -- that is not until he decided to use his hands on her head. She has always hated that. He apologized. I guess he realized he was invited here and could be just as easily uninvited. Amanda seemed glad when the timer ended her minute.

I had noticed this next guy several times during the last several minutes. Amanda loves big dangly balls, and has in fact comment on mine in that way. So, this guy, I thought, was going to be Amanda's favorite.

His head was much bigger than mine and so were his balls. Everything was bigger actually, so I was a bit intimidated to say the least. She began nibbling on his fleshy head. Then her tongue rolled around it enthusiastically. She grabbed those big heavy balls and fondled them with wide eyes. He flinched a little when she tugged on them a bit. She knows I like that, so she tried it with him. It took him a while to warm up to it, but he did and really enjoyed the blowjob. She held a few inches of his cock in her mouth and with one hand jerked him off rapidly. This made those large balls bounce all over the place. Even though Amanda didn't like how the last guy was talking to her, she must have gotten into it a little bit, because she started talking now -- but this time to me. "Jim, look at his balls bounce. Wow." I was saved by the beep.

Finally she had made her way to the final guy, the guy who had fucked her just a few minutes ago. "Stick out your tongue," he said. I couldn't believe it when she did -- without hesitation. He grabbed his dick at the base and gently tapped it off her outstretched tongue. She reached up and started rubbing his balls lustfully as he did this. Tap tap tap. He kept doing it and she was loving it. I thought something like that would bother me, but it didn't bother me half as much as what happened next.

"Come over here baby," she said. I stood next to her. She turned to me and undid my pants -- in front of all these guys. I was the shortest one, and she made them all see this. The guy who asked her about it before couldn't help but comment. "You sure aren't used to dicks this big. Ha ha ha." Two guys turned to each other and gave each other a high five.

When my pants were all the way off, she took both of us in her hands. The only comfort I had was that I was noticeably thicker, but he was clearly several inches longer than I was. She then took turns sucking both of us, one at a time. She did the move on me easily. When she turned to him and tried, it was much more difficult. The guys in the line made sure to point that out. It was well beyond the minute when Amanda stopped and said, "Well time's up."

I couldn't believe what was happening. True, I set it up, but the reality of it was hard to believe. In the last ten minutes, my fiance had just sucked nine different cocks. I was happy that she included me. However, in a weird way it was a comparison. All the guys saw what she was used to, and I think she kind of did that on purpose. Maybe it was just me being paranoid about it all.

"Aaron, how did that pussy taste?" asked the first guy. They had known each other. I asked them both at the same time if they'd be willing to give Amanda her fantasy.

"Terrific," replied the sixth guy, the same guy who ate my fiance's pussy, and the same guy who had a huge cock and big balls. "I just can't wait to fuck it."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Amanda's response didn't quite shock me because look what was happening so far, but I was still surprised by it a little bit.

To be continued...