Amanda's Journey into Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Young exec meets her blackmailer.
3.5k words
4.24
59.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Quick summary to this point: Amanda Olsen was being blackmailed for an online indiscretion. The identity of her tormenter is still unknown, but she knows he works in her office. Fearful of the consequences, she follows his instructions and goes without panties to the corporate meeting. Upon returning to her desk, she finds another note directing her to meet her him downstairs after hours.

---------------------

At 5:20, Amanda knew it was time to go meet her blackmailer. She got the can of pepper spray out of her purse and went back over her plan in her mind: go to the room, identify the blackmailer, and then escape, using the pepper spray if she had to. She would then turn him in to security, possibly the police. Her heart was beating fast as she stood up and walked out of her cubicle. A quick glance into the conference room by her desk showed her boss Mike and some other managers in a late meeting. It looked like Mr. McKenzie from corporate was in there as well. Aside from that, her floor was getting quiet as most of the people had already left for the day.

Nervous, Amanda walked past the elevator and entered the back stairwell. She didn't want to risk running into anyone she knew on the way to the mechanical room. It would already be difficult to explain why she was in this part of the building so late in the day and she didn't want anything to make her late.

The hallway to the mechanical room was dimly lit and deserted. Amanda paused outside the door, pepper spray clasped tightly in her hand. She took a deep breath and quickly went over her plan in her mind one more time. She took one last look down the empty hallway before turning the handle on the door. As she pushed open the door, she was immediately confronted with the noises from all the machinery inside. Stepping into the dimly lit room, she called out timidly "Hello?" Then a little louder, "Hello? Is there anyone here?" Her eyes searched the room, looking for any signs of life.

Just as the door clicked shut behind her, the lights in the room went out. She froze for second and then she felt someone crash into her from behind. The tall blonde girl let out a surprised yelp as a strong arm went around her neck. Another twisted her right arm cruelly up behind her back. The ferocity of the attack surprised her and before she could react, the can of pepper spray was knocked out of her hand to fall harmlessly to the ground.

Remembering her self-defense training, she swung her left elbow behind her at her assailant's ribcage. Seeming to anticipate that move, he released her neck as he twisted his body out of the way. With his free hand, he easily caught her left arm. "Nice try bitch! Try that again and I will break your fucking arm!" the voice hissed in her ear as he twisted her wrist further up between her shoulder blades.

Amanda realized right away that she was in way over her head. Her assailant was obviously too strong and quick. In a flash he twisted her left arm up to meet her right. Holding both of her wrists in one of his large hands, he turned Amanda's body like a ragdoll and slammed her face first against the wall. Amanda was a bit stunned as her head bounced off the hard concrete wall.

From somewhere he produced a long, wide, velcro strip. He looped it around one of her wrists and tightly wrapped the strap around both wrists, effectively immobilizing her arms. Her wrists were now bound behind her, right in the small of her back. Holding her wrists, her attacker began pushing Amanda out into the center of the room. The young girl continued to struggle as he walked her out into the middle of the room. "Quit struggling you stupid cunt or I'll use your own pepper spray on you!"

Amanda knew she should follow his orders to avoid getting hurt. This was not turning out at all like her plan. The man was speaking in a loud whisper that was difficult to hear over the equipment. It also made it impossible to recognize the voice. The room was lit only by the glowing displays on the machinery but, as her eyes adjusted, Amanda could just make out her assailant. He had on grey slacks and a white, collared shirt, but he had some sort of mask over his face. She could make out his curly brown hair around the mask.

There in the darkness, Amanda felt his hand reach out to caress the side of her face. Amanda jumped as, suddenly, all the equipment in the room shut off and it because eerily quiet. "The air conditioning goes off at 5:45," he said as he ran a finger down the side of her neck. "Don't get any ideas about making noise!"

"You are quite a hot little slut, you know that? I've been watching you around the building for a while now. Something about you made me think there was a slutty little tramp under that innocent, professional exterior. Then when I saw you little show online last night, I knew exactly what I was dealing with. A closet whore!" As he was talking, his thumb slowly slid across Amanda's lips. She turned her head aside to avoid the probing finger. The man roughly grabbed her hair and turned her face back to him. "Don't turn away from me you cunt. You know you like this."

"Let's get a real look at this body of yours." Amanda felt his hands reaching for the bottom of her shirt. "No!" she yelled as she tried to back away. In a flash, his hand was back in her hair pulling her still. A stinging slap across her face brought a tear to her eye. "Hold still bitch! We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. It's up to you," he said as he yanked her hair harder to emphasize his point. "Now hold still!"

The young executive stood there tense as she felt his hands once again on her shirt. He slowly pulled it up until it was bunched above her bra-covered breasts. "Let's get a look at those little tits!" With that, he roughly pulled her bra up over her breasts, exposing them to the cool air in the room. A jolt of electricity shot through Amanda as she felt his fingers start to firmly pinch and roll her nipples. He continued this, silently, for what seemed like hours, but really it was only a few minutes. Shameful tears rolled down Amanda's pretty face. Her mind was telling her to resist, but her body was starting to react to his touch.

"Do you like this you little whore?"

"Ummm, No. Please stop"

"Do you really want me to stop?"

"Mmm, yes. Please. Stop."

He pinched harder on her tender nipples, pulling them out away from her body. "What do you want?"

"Stop. Please. Unnggh. Please. S-s-stop." The girl's hips started to involuntarily thrust and move as he continued squeezing her nipples.

"You like this don't you?"

Still trying her best to resist, "No. No. Please stop. Mmmmm-god...stop." But the pleasurable feelings in her breasts were starting to overwhelm her resistance.

"You keep saying no, but I don't think I believe you. Let me see here." He kept one hand on her nipple, but she felt his other hand unbuttoning her pants. He lowered the zipper as Amanda tried to twist away again. Before she could get away he had his hand down the front of her pants. "Well, look here. The slut's got a wet little cunt"

"Mmmmmm," she let out an involuntary moan as his fingers found her erect clit. "No. no. please no," she whimpered quietly as he continued rubbing her clit, but the feeling he was generating between her legs was slowly overwhelming her crumbling resistance.

Suddenly, he slid his hand out of her pants and released her throbbing nipple. He then slid her tight jeans all the way down to below her knees. As the cool air hit her naked cunt, Amanda's mind snapped back to her situation - she was in a dirty equipment room, arms bound, while some stranger played with her body like a toy. Now he had pulled her pants down to your knees.

'What was next? Was he going to rape me? I am going to be raped here at my office?' Amanda's mind raced. Just then, the man reached between her slightly spread legs and slipped 2 fingers right into Amanda's cunt. They slid in easily because her cunt was dripping wet. Amanda blushed and continued to cry, sick with shame at the way her body was responding to his unwelcome touch.

He slid a third finger into the young girl's sopping pussy and began massaging her clit with his thumb. "Ooohhhh. No. no. stop. Mmmmmm." Her mind was rapidly spinning out of control as he continued to bring her closer to orgasm there in the dirty equipment room.

"Such a hot little cunt. You know you like it when a man uses your tight little cunt, don't you?"

"no. no. no," was all she could say. Amanda were so embarrassed at the way her hips were thrusting against his probing fingers in an effort to push herself over the edge. 'What is wrong with me?' she thought. 'I am about to get raped and I am enjoying this? God, I am so sick.' But another part of her mind, farther in the back, craved the orgasm she knew was coming soon. That part of her mind wanted to cum so badly.

Sensing her impending orgasm, the man withdrew his fingers from her clenching cunt. Amanda let out a little whimper. "Such a sweet juicy cunt. Don't you agree?" He pressed fingers pressing against her lips in an effort to put them into her mouth. "mm-mm" Amanda moaned as she turned her head in an effort to get away from his juice soaked fingers. She felt him wipe his wet fingers on her cheek instead, coating her face with her own musky aroma. "So the slut doesn't want to taste her own cunt? Then I've got something else for you to taste!" With that, he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down into a kneeling position, her bare knees striking hard on the cold, dirty concrete floor.

Amanda knew what was coming next. Within seconds, she felt the head of his hard cock pressing against her lips. She kept them tightly closed and tried to turn away. He was not having any of that. He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back "open up you god damn slut!" Amanda refused to part her lips, forcing him to pull her hair so hard that she thought he would rip a handful right out of her head. "Ow-mphh!" As soon as she opened her mouth to protest, the head of his cock slid into her mouth. He kept a tight grip on her hair as he slid his hardness farther into the young girl's mouth. "That's a nice little slut. Do it nice." He was using her hair to force her mouth farther down his member. Then he would slowly pull her head back up. And then back down. He was forcing her head up and down his cock in a nice rhythm, going deeper into her unwilling mouth with each thrust.

"Oh yeah. That's it. Suck it baby!" He kept a firm grip on her head as he pushed his cock deep into her throat. "Mmmph!" Amanda gagged as she felt her nose in his public hair. Once his cock was fully buried in her face, he held it there for a few seconds as Amanda struggled to breathe. Finally he slid back out, only to reverse course and bury himself again. Amanda's resistance slowly faded as she submitted to his will, eventually allowing him to fuck her face without resistance. Finally, Amanda felt him loosen his tight grip in her hair. She was shocked to notice that she continued bobbing her head up and down his stiffness, working her tongue around the tender head.

"That's it. Suck it nice, little girl. I knew you would be a great little cocksucker. Look at the way you work that cock!" The rational part of Amanda's mind had turned off. She was no longer the up and coming Marketing exec, she was now nothing but a whore for the cock in her mouth. As she knelt there on the dirty floor of the equipment room, jeans down around her thighs, shirt and bra bunched above her breasts, she knew it was her mission to make the cock in her mouth cum. 'I need to please this cock like the slut I am' she thought. She continued bobbing her pretty blonde head up and down the stranger's cock, caressing the underside of the head with her tongue on each stroke. In the stark quiet of the room, she tuned into different noises in the room - the wet slurping noises she made as she worked the cock, the man's low moans, her own deep breathing.

The man was breathing deeper and moaning louder with each stroke. Amanda knew he was getting close. The thought that she was about to make an anonymous stranger cum sent a jolt of electricity between her legs.

"Oh fuck," the man groaned, "I'm going to cum. Let me see that pretty face little girl." With that, he again grabbed her hair and turned her face up to look at him. "Oh yes! Here it comes!" Amanda felt the first spurt of his hot salty juice hit the back of her tongue. He slid out and stroked his hard cock as he shot stream after stream of hot cum onto Amanda's face - one on her right cheek, one on her chin, one on her left cheek right below her eye. "Oh! Fuck! So good!"

Amanda knelt silently as the man continued to rub his softening dick on her face. She was disgusted with what had just happened, but more than anything, she was incredibly horny. Her cunt was on fire and she knew if this man wanted to fuck her right now, she would willingly spread her legs and fuck him back with everything she had. No man had ever treated her like this before. She knew it was wrong, but this was exactly what she fantasized about every night.

She was crushed when she heard him zipping up his pants. "I knew you would be a good little cocksucker. Quite the hot little mouth you have there. Who would have known you had such a talent hidden away." He reached down and turned Amanda's kneeling body so her back was facing the door. "I am going to untie you. When I do, you are not to move. Once you hear me leave, you are to count to 100 before you get up. You've been a good girl so far, so don't fuck it up now, understand?"

"Y-y-yes," the young girl whispered. The man reached down and unwrapped the Velcro binding, the noise very loud in the quiet room. A few seconds later, Amanda heard the door open and close and she was alone in the quiet dark room. She became aware of the dull ache in both of her shoulders as she regained movement of her arms. 'I've got to get out of here,' she thought to herself. She brought her hand to her cum-covered face, 'I can't go out there like this!'

She took the fingers of her right hand and slowly wiped the stranger's cum off of her cheeks and chin. There was enough to thoroughly cover 3 fingers. As she held her hand up in the dim light, she could see the thick ropes of semen connecting her fingers. Knowing she couldn't wipe it on her clothes without someone noticing, she paused for a second and thought. Then she hesitantly brought her index finger to her mouth. She tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked a bit of cum from her finger. As she tasted the salty juice, she shamefully admitted to herself that the reason her hand was covered in cum was because she had sucked a man's cock until he blew his load all over her pretty face. She licked the finger again, more vigorously this time. Finally she had her entire index finger in her mouth, sucking and licking it like it was a little cock. Then she pushed in the second finger, and then the third. She was now fucking her own face with her cum soaked fingers.

As she moaned around her fingers, her other hand slipped down between her legs to her smooth, dripping cunt. Unable to deny herself any longer, she plunged 2 fingers into her soaking pussy and finger fucked herself savagely as she continued to fuck her face. Her first orgasm came quickly. "OH YES! God! Oh fuck!" she moaned as the orgasm rocked her body. One was not enough. She slid a third finger into her tight little twat and reached her other hand down to furiously rub her clit. Her moans we loud and continuous now. "Ohhhhhhhh" Finally the second orgasm hit, this one much more intense than the first. She had two more orgasms after that as she masturbated there in the dirty equipment room, her mind replaying the scene over and over.

Exhausted, she collapsed forward onto the floor to catch her breath. She became aware of her hard tender nipples against the cold concrete floor. Knowing she shouldn't, but unable to resist, she reached behind her and fingered her sore little pussy to another small orgasm from behind, imagining the man was doing her doggie style there on the hard floor.

Embarrassed at her wanton behavior, but finally satisfied, she knew she needed to get out of here. She stood on unsteady legs and slid her jeans back up. Her pussy was much more tender now. She pulled her bra back down and slid her shirt back over it. She felt her way back to the door. She slowly cracked it and stuck her head out. There was no one around.

She slipped into the bathroom down the hall. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she was amazed at the woman in the reflection -- blonde hair was tangled and matted with cum, her light makeup smeared, and her eyes wild from the experienced she had just been through. She splashed some cold water on her cheeks, and tried to remove the last bit of dried cum from her hair. Finally clean, she straightened up and looked at herself. Almost back to normal. Except for her hard nipples still threatening to burst through her tight shirt. She also noticed the wet spot in the center of her chest where the man's cum must have dropped onto her shirt. She did her best to blot it with the paper towel, but it would just have to dry on its own.

She crept out of the bathroom and took the elevator back upstairs to get her purse and keys. As she was walking back to the elevator to leave, the conference room door opened and Mike and the other senior managers walked out. "Working late Ms. Olsen?" said Mr. Gregg, Mike's manager. Amanda looked at him there in his gray slacks and white pressed shirt, curly brown hair almost to the collar. "Yes sir, um, just finishing something up." Amanda blushed slightly as Mr. Gregg's eyes dropped down to the wet spot on her chest and then back up to her face. "Very good, have a nice night."

As she turned to walk to the elevator, she heard Mr. Gregg call out "Oh, and Amanda, congratulations on the award today. Mr. McKenzie is very impressed. We are all meeting for drinks and dinner at Sullivan's downtown a little later, why don't you meet us there? Say, 8:30?"

Amanda knew she could not turn down dinner with the whole management team. This could be a great opportunity to boost her career. But, she also knew that the situation may not be at all what it seemed. It was possible that Mr. Gregg was the man she had just blown in the equipment room. Possible, but probably not likely. That would mean that he would have had to have left the meeting manager meeting, met her, and then came back. That seemed very unlikely. Would that mean that they all knew? No! That couldn't be. Her mind spinning, but she replied "That sounds wonderful sir! Let me get home and freshen up a bit and I will meet you there!"