Amanda's New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

"Maybe I'll let Amanda shave my armpits," Chloe suggested. "That would be something to see, wouldn't it Mr. Hanson? Bet you would enjoy watching that. Unless, of course, you would want to do it for me?"

"Oh-oh!" Chloe said. "You're going to cum again, aren't you Mr. Hanson.

John groaned as he came, and after his dick fell out of the teen, Chloe stood up over the older man and parted her thighs, letting a string of John's seed ooze out of her pussy and hang for a minute on her pussy hair, before it let go and splattered on her friend's father.

"My parents will be home in exactly 45 minutes," Chloe declared. "Think you can get it up again before that? Maybe if we take a shower together? You can't go home looking like you are anyway."

John Hanson got up from the bed on very unsteady legs and let Chloe lead him into the bathroom, acting and feeling just like a rat following the Pied Piper as she let the teen control him every step of the way.

***

"Chloe is going to stay over tomorrow night, okay?" Amanda asked her parents.

Joy told her daughter that it was fine with her, but when she deferred to her husband John was busy staring at his daughter, who was idly brushing her hair away from her face while waiting for an answer.

"Oh, sorry," John mumbled, ashamed that he had been staring at the tiny cluster of little hairs that were growing under his daughter's arms, where he had never seen anything but smooth skin before.

"That's fine," John said after Amanda had repeated her request, and after she left John looked at his wife, almost feeling sorry for her in a way.

"If you only knew what was ahead for you," John mumbled as she looked at Joy.

"What?" Joy asked.

"Never mind," John answered, his dick getting harder as his smile got wider.

***

thanks for reading

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers
12