Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This revelation lit a flame in Amanda. She pulled the cock from her mouth and said, "No, he doesn't. He has no idea how to treat a woman." Then pausing for a moment to debate her next statement, she licked his cockhead and said, "Am I doing ok?"

He pushed his cock back into her mouth and said, "You doing fine. I'm gonna make sure you get plenty of practice too."

Amanda Cooper came for the third time that night with those words.

It wasn't long after that, with a long string of saliva hanging from her chin, that Amanda welcomed the first jet of cum from a black cock into her mouth. The swelling of his cockhead was the warning before the first pulse filled her mouth with his seed. A whimper of pleasure greeted his orgasm as she swallowed the first wave of his semen. Having never finished her husband with her mouth, Amanda was amazed at how readily she was able to suck him to completion and swallow everything his testicles had to supply. Further, she was amazed at the size of the load they produced. She imagined his cum sliding down her throat as she sucked him for more. After swallowing at least four times, his cock finished pumping his semen into her waiting mouth.

Amanda pulled back a bit to lick his cockhead and wipe her chin of her saliva as she looked up at him. The expression on her face was clear. She wanted to know how she did. She needed his validation. He smiled at her as he ran a hand through her blonde hair, "You done good. I could tell it's your first time with black cock, but you done good anyway. I gonna like having that mouth practice on my cock."

Amanda smiled up at him in gratitude and ran her tongue around the head to gather up the last of his seed. Though she knew she should feel guilt over what she had just done, she knew she wanted to suck his cock again. She also had a strange sense of this being something she needed to do. If her husband wasn't going to be there for her, then she would find someone who would be!

As if to put an exclamation mark on her feelings, her partner said, "My name is Lavrell. Let me have your number so we can get together again." Amanda dutifully obeyed and gave him her cell number.

Shortly after that, the newly unfaithful Amanda Cooper hopped out of his SUV and made the quick walk towards her car. She was still on sexual fire from what had just occurred and felt that everyone who saw her walking on that street knew what had just gone on. She felt as if she had a sign around her neck that said "I just sucked off a black guy". She felt as if she could feel his semen swooshing around in her belly as she walked.

But she didn't feel any remorse or guilt.

Chapter 2

Amanda arrived home a bit later to see her husband John working on his laptop, as he briefly glanced up to acknowledge her before going back to work. She fell asleep that night with her nipples still hard and her pussy still moist as she replayed events from the evening.

The following two days were a bit different. Amanda was a bit nervous at what she had done and was a little scared that Lavrell would call. How would she respond? How should she respond? What if John found out? What if her son found out?

Each time these thoughts would creep up, Amanda told herself there was no way anyone she knew could find out, and that she would have to just figure out what to do, when and if he actually called.

That moment came a week later on a Saturday afternoon. The irony was, when she answered the unfamiliar number, she felt a huge relief at hearing Lavrell's voice. Though she didn't acknowledge it, the lack of any contact over the course of the week made her feel as if she hadn't been as good as he said. But hearing his voice erased all of that. She felt a rush of excitement course through her similar to when she first started dating John.

Lavrell asked what she was doing, if she was free, and then hit her with this line "You want to come out and have some fun again or you want to sit home with your husband?"

Amanda wanted to go from the moment she heard his voice on the other end of the phone, but the mention of her husband fanned the flames. She felt an excitement at cheating on him.

Stepping to an area of the house where she could speak freely, Amanda replied in a somewhat sexy tone "I want to go out and have some fun. What do you have in mind?"

Lavrell told her to meet him back in the parking lot of the club they had been at as soon as she could get there and then he hung up the phone. Amanda scrambled to her bedroom to pick out some clothes and freshen her appearance before telling John she was heading out. She briefly paused to give him a peck on the cheek if only for the wonderful rush of knowing she was doing so as she headed out to meet her lover.

Her lover.

Wow. Amanda could not believe she just thought that as she backed her car out of the driveway. Thirty minutes later Amanda pulled into the parking lot and saw what she thought was Lavrell's SUV. Parking her car, she straightened her short dress, hoping he would like her look and made her way towards him.

It was only after a few steps that she realized she just thought it was his SUV. His flashing of the lights confirmed things but she mildly scolded herself for being so naïve.

Thirty minutes later, after becoming completely naked in the back of his ride, Amanda was once again preparing to swallow all that his testicles had to offer. She sucked his cock with more confidence and determination to please him. Her right hand massaged his balls as she used her left to stroke him. She didn't focus on pleasuring herself as sucking his cock was all that she wanted to do. When his seed began to paint her tongue, Amanda gazed up at Lavrell, thanking him with her eyes. She sucked him to completion and kneeled there a moment searching with her tongue for anything she may have left behind.

Soon after that, Amanda was once again dressed and on her way home. She felt a sense of pride in being able to get her "lover" off with such passion and recognized the desire he felt for her. She didn't think about this being anything more than a sexual relationship. A relationship solely to satisfy the part of her life that was missing; one that was geared towards fun and freedom.

Chapter 3

Amanda met Lavrell the next two Friday evenings with the same result...she sucked him off in the back of his SUV. She knew she was getting better based on Lavrell's reaction. She could also feel more of his cock in her mouth and was determined to one day take him all the way.

The following Friday, after sucking him to completion, Lavrell moved from the backseat to the driver's seat, started the car and began to drive them off. Amanda was frozen in place. Where were they going? What did he have in mind?

Lavrell seemed to let those thoughts percolate with her for a few moments before calmly telling her he was taking her back to his place "So we can continue to have some fun. It's time we practiced on some other things."

Amanda knew what he meant. They were going to fuck.

A short while later, Amanda was in Lavrell's apartment, completely naked, one orgasm down as she lay on her back with Lavrell's cock ready to slide into her married pussy. Her body yearned for it. The spectacular sight of his hard black cock between her legs had her transfixed.

She came again the moment his cockhead penetrated her pussy lips. Her legs reflexively opened and served to welcome him further inside her. Lavrell took full advantage of it and slid himself in further. Amanda's orgasm seemed to just continue as she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate his black cock.

It was only after she came down from her orgasmic high that she realized Lavrell was not wearing a condom. She tried to focus her mind to get him to stop but her efforts were weak; she really didn't want him to take his cock from inside her. Still, Amanda put her hand to his chest and offered a feeble attempt, "Please...put a condom on. I am not on the pill."

But, while her words were intended to be genuine, her attitude spoke otherwise as her hips continued to fuck up to meet his thrusts. Lavrell could sense this plus he also had no intention of putting a condom on his cock. In fact, he didn't even have any in his place.

Lavrell slowed the pace of his fucking and looked down at Amanda, "I ain't got no rubbers. And I don't wear no rubbers. You want my cock; you take it skin to skin. If not, you can suck me off and then get the fuck out."

The bluntness of his words and attitude stunned her for a moment. But only a moment as her pussy once again took control of her thoughts.

"Will you pull out?" she asked.

"We going to fuck or we going to talk?" came the reply.

Amanda gave in to her pleasure. "Fuck me, please keep fucking me."

And he did. Lavrell fucked her to two more orgasms before his own was upon him. Hooking his arms under her knees, he began to pound her good and hard. She could sense his orgasm brewing and wanted it inside her. Her pussy, though soaked, was thirsting for his cum.

Lavrell knew he had her at his whim but wanted her to admit it. "You still want me to pull out or you going to take my cum in this pussy?"

Amanda's will broke. "Fuck me. Cum in me. Yessss!"

And with the first blast of his cum inside her, Amanda joined him in orgasmic bliss. Their grunts and groans were a symphony of sexual pleasure accompanied by the creaks of his bed as he pounded his cock into her pussy, completely emptying himself inside her.

The sensations were beyond anything Amanda had ever felt. Those sensations coupled with the thoughts of her infidelity had her head spinning. There was a part of her that was almost grateful to her husband for being the way he was which put her in this position. She gazed up at Lavrell's face and knew there was no going back now...Amanda loved Lavrell's black cock.

Chapter 4

A few days later Amanda was leaving her gynecologist's office after having an awkward and embarrassing conversation about needing to get on the pill. Her doctor provided her the prescription, but the simple and obvious questions about "Why are you choosing to do it now?" and "Based on your normal sexual activity this doesn't seem necessary at this point in your life."

Clearly Amanda could not tell her doctor that she received the best fucking of her life a few days ago and if she intended to enjoy anything like that again, then the pill was a means to that end. Nonetheless, Amanda left the doctor's office with the comfort that pregnancy was not something she needed concern herself with at this point.

And a few days after going on the pill, Amanda Cooper was back in Lavrell's apartment bouncing up and down on his cock as she worked to milk the second load from his black cock; she had already swallowed the first load his testicles had to offer.

This fuck, her first riding a cock, was as intense as her first with Lavrell. The slapping sound of her cheeks hitting his thighs spurred her on though her heart was pounding and her lungs screamed for oxygen. The light sheen of sweat she felt gathering between her bouncing tits was an erotic sensation also. When her first orgasm hit, Amanda buried his cock in her pussy and ground her hips as if attempting to pull more into her than the 10" of black cock Lavrell was giving her.

As she came back to her senses and resumed fucking him, Amanda looked into Lavrell's eyes and began to wonder if he was aware of just how much of a change she had gone through in their short time together. If he knew that she had never sucked her husband's cock until he came in her mouth. If he knew that she had never ridden her husband's cock with the abandon she was now riding his. Or if he knew she had always refused to go on birth control but was now willingly taking it to get the cock which was now providing her therapy.

A part of her felt as if he did know because of the way he was letting things progress at a pace she was comfortable with. However, those thoughts were rather fleeting as her pussy, and the cock plowing it, once again became the focus of her attention. Her final thought on the matter was that even if he didn't know now, it was clear that her life experience would come out in discussion anyway.

As the slapping sound once again gained intensity, Amanda felt Lavrell's hands on her hips as he began to dictate the pace; her brief experience with him told her that meant his own orgasm was on its way.

Smiling down at him, Amanda asked "How do you want to cum baby? Want me to bounce on this cock or would you rather I ride it slow?"

Lavrell responded in a way that would become something of an indicator of the future, "You just keep that pussy ready, I'll drive."

And with that he began to pound her pussy down on his cock by controlling her hips. When his cum began to pump into her pussy, Amanda came right along with him. Feeling his warm seed fill her womb spawned the incredible fantasy of him impregnating her and she nearly passed out with the intensity of her orgasm.

When Lavrell had finished cumming, Amanda followed his command to slip off of him and "Clean my cock with that wonderful mouth of yours."

Why did these words arouse her rather than offend her? But she answered that question with a moan as her tongue lapped up the semen coating on his cock.

Chapter 5

The following Friday, Amanda arranged a substitute teacher for the final half of the school day so she could get to Lavrell's place a little earlier than normal. He was getting off work at noon and the text she received Thursday night, "I want my cock sucked at 1pm. You gonna be here or I need to find someone else?" made it clear where he expected her to be. Focusing on the classroom was very difficult as she anticipated kneeling before him and sucking the delicious nectar his cock feeds her.

Amanda sped to his apartment as soon as she could leave school and within a minute of entering, was on her knees fishing his cock from his loose shorts. Lavrell sat on his favorite chair with his hands crossed behind his head as he stared down at her as she worked to free his cock. He enjoyed watching her unconsciously licking her lips in anticipation of tasting him.

Once his cock was out, Amanda's world scaled down to the 10" before her and the testicles that held her reward. She gave his cockhead a loving kiss, before giving his cock a complete tongue bath and then getting down to sucking him off. She was working at improving her skill and was intent on taking him all the way into her mouth and throat one day soon. She was nearly there in the short time they had been together but still had a bit of a gag reflex to work on. Amazingly, even the slight gag as his cockhead hit the back of her throat was something of a turn on for this emerging black cock slut.

Amanda took him as deeply as she could and looked up into Lavrell's eyes to gauge her performance. He gave her a grinning nod and then leaned his head back as his orgasm pumped his seed into her mouth. Amanda savored the taste of the cum she had come to crave and worked with passion to milk him completely. She gazed up at him as she swallowed his full load.

After finally pulling her mouth from his cock, Amanda looked up at him and said, "I love to suck this cock."

Lavrell replied, "You getting a taste for black cock huh?"

Amanda didn't notice that he said "black cock" rather than "my cock". When she nodded in agreement as she continued to lick around his cockhead, Lavrell replied, "Good. I gonna provide you with all the black cock you want."

Amanda's aroused brain didn't fully understand the meaning of the words he spoke, but she would come to wholeheartedly agree with them soon.

About an hour later, with Lavrell's cock fully recharged, Amanda was learning the pleasures of taking black cock doggy style. Throughout this wonderful fuck, Lavrell would occasionally pull out and bring his cock to her mouth. She would suck him clean before he stepped back to put his cock back in her pussy. She felt he was both trying to get her used to sucking his cock from her pussy and also making sure his cock stayed good and wet from her saliva.

In reality, he was setting her up for the next step in her training.

Lavrell pulled his cock from her pussy and she turned her head to the side in anticipation of his cock. She greeted it as she had been with a kiss and then sucking his cock into her mouth. This time however, there was something a bit different that she couldn't explain. His cock felt slightly different. At first she just chalked it up to the different angle of sucking him off and her inexperience.

But that was not why things were different. That became clear when she had his cock in her mouth and felt it also attempting to slip into her pussy.

With the realization there were two black cocks in the room; Amanda jerked her head back to figure out what was going on. Lavrell, the man with the black cock in her pussy, chose that moment to slide himself inside her. Amanda's eyes could move no further than the black cock in front of her face as Lavrell's cock hit the right spot to spawn another orgasm.

Amanda Cooper opened her mouth, leaned forward to take this anonymous black cock into her mouth, and welcomed the first threesome of her now cheating married life.

Lavrell knew he had something special in Amanda at that moment. His friend, Marcus, looked at Lavrell with in disbelief at Amanda's willingness to take them both on. But Marcus' expression quickly turned to pleasure as he enjoyed Amanda's growing oral skills.

Amanda was coming down from another orgasm as she felt Marcus' cock tense up as it prepared to release its load into her mouth. Lavrell slowed the pace of his fucking slightly to both watch her suck Marcus off and to allow her to focus her skill on swallowing his seed.

She held the head of his cock between her lips as she ran her tongue around his cockhead as he emptied his balls into her greedy mouth. Amanda swallowed, sucked, swallowed, sucked, and then swallowed again, as Marcus semen went down her throat.

Once Marcus was done, Lavrell picked up the pace of fucking and filled Amanda's womb with his own cum. Amanda erupted into another orgasm at the sensation Lavrell's cock was providing and at the act of sucking cock and being fucked at the same time.

When Lavrell pulled out of her, Amanda rolled on to her back to try and catch her breath. She was torn between lashing out at Lavrell for setting her up to suck off his friend and being grateful for the amazing pleasure the double teaming had given her. She was also a little scared at her own reaction at being taken by the two black men.

She was embarrassed at just how excited she was with being able to suck a second black cock while being fucked. And it was the excitement that won out over being angry with Lavrell. Amanda rolled to her side, her breasts hanging slightly towards the bed, and spoke the words to Lavrell which would speed up her rapidly altering persona, "That was amazing. Thank you. Both of you. I never realized how much I loved sex. But I am learning now."

Chapter 6

The following night, Amanda and John sat down for one of their rare dinners together and she could not help but see her husband in a different light. His devotion to work, making money, and pleasing his boss were in such contrasts to the priorities she now has in life. Her main focus, other than making sure her son Eddie was keeping touch and doing well at school, was seeing where her sexual relationship with Lavrell was going.

She had no intention of developing things beyond sex with her and Lavrell. She really didn't know much about him, but she did have a sense of profound gratitude towards him for enlightening her about herself.

Amanda and her husband spoke little, as usual, during dinner before he headed back to his computer and her to either grab a book or watch TV. She was surprised when her phone rang to see Eddie's number calling her.