Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As is typical with any mother, a nervous fear ran through her for this unexpected call until she heard his voice and realized all was ok. She hadn't spoken to him in over a week, in part because she was at Lavrell's during the time they would normally talk. Amanda felt wonderful hearing her son's voice and was playfully joking with him about probably having girls all over the campus by this point.

Her newfound sense of sexual freedom provided a bit of liberation in her manner of speech with her son and this soon found the two of them giggling with one another about whether he was having any luck with college girls. Eddie, probably like many teenage boys with an attractive mother, had something of a crush on her, and he enjoyed hearing her playful giggle. The two of them joked for a bit and Eddie found his crush deepening as he wondered where this side of his mom's personality had come from. He had no way to know this stemmed from her newly emerging sexual awakening.

That evening in bed, with John sound asleep beside her, Amanda stroked her clit as she thought about her infidelity over the last month or so. Her pussy moistened and her mouth watered at the thought of being penetrated by black cock. She wondered what her son would think of her if he were to find out.

And then she came.

Chapter 7

That Saturday, Amanda was on her knees in Lavrell's apartment sucking his black cock when he said, "Can't believe your husband ain't got you sucking his cock. What the fuck is wrong with him?" Amanda had been orally worshipping his cock for about a half hour at this point and had a long string of saliva and drool hanging from her chin. She looked up at Lavrell and said, "He's a fool. All he cares about is money and work. He has no idea what it takes to please a woman." Then she paused and giggled before adding, "Of course, even I didn't know what I liked until I met you."

With that, Amanda committed right then and there that she was going to take his entire cock into her mouth and throat.

She pressed forward, gagging a bit at first and then fighting to suppress it as she sought to please her lover. Amanda withdrew a bit, long enough to take in a breath of air and then pressed forward again. She could hear Lavrell's breathing and moans of pleasure so she knew she was getting something right. She slipped her right hand down to her pussy to rub her clit as she continued to take his cock deeper.

Then, in achieving another orgasmic high, Amanda felt his pubic hair touch her nose. She had done it. She had taken Lavrell's black cock to the root. Her pussy exploded with joy. And then so did his cock.

Amanda had two competing priorities right then. Sucking the cum from his balls or air. She pulled back just enough to take a breath through her nose before pushing forward again. The pulsing of his cock in her throat extended her own orgasm. He seemed to be pumping his cum directly into her belly.

When he finished, Amanda pulled back, licked her lips and his cock clean of any remaining semen, and smiled up at Lavrell. "I did it. I took you all the way. Was it good?"

Lavrell replied, "That was fucking fantastic. Damn I love you sucking my cock. Fucking white boy don't know what he missing!"

The two of them laughed at John's ignorance of her new oral skills...skills he had never experienced and never will.

An hour later, Amanda was on her back with Lavrell driving his black cock into her pussy. Lavrell, who was developing an obvious affection hearing or talking about her husband, paused with just the head of his in her pussy, he said, "Tell me how long you been married."

The request seemed somewhat out of the blue since they were in the middle of fucking. However, Amanda was coming to realize that Lavrell enjoyed this little playful banter at her husband's expense, and she frankly couldn't deny her own pleasure in it.

Amanda smiled up at him and said, "Mmmm...I've been married 19 years. And faithful all that time. Until I met you...mmmmm". Lavrell's cock began pounding her pussy with those words. She continued, "His cock can't compete with yours. Take me baby, fuck this pussy!"

She squeezed her pussy around his cock as she began to cum. Lavrell could hold out no longer. His balls pulled up into his sack and began to pump their life giving seed into her womb. Amanda's womb drank of their contents.

Chapter 8

Amanda was Skyping with her son when she received a text from Lavrell; he was asking when she was coming over. Amanda momentarily forgot about her son and started texting with Lavrell. It wasn't until her son jokingly asked, "Dang mom, who are you texting with? Your face is beaming from ear to ear!" She had forgotten he was still watching her.

Amanda felt her face flush as if she was caught, but then remembered her son couldn't actually see any of the texts her and Lavrell were exchanging. Still, the slight excitement in her son's voice made her have a little playful exchange with him before ending the Skype session. Ten minutes later Amanda was on her way out the door, leaving a short note to her husband, as she headed off to Lavrell's place.

She drove with heightened anticipation to his place and had to catch herself from a slight trot to his door. She let herself in and found Lavrell sitting in his chair, ESPN on the TV, waiting for her.

Amanda walked in, quickly shimmied out of her dress, and then sexily walked towards him as he appraised her. She felt alive, desired, and full of arousal as she made her way over to him. She gave him a peck on the lips before sinking to her knees before him. Lavrell's cock was soon covered in Amanda's saliva as she sucked him with passion. Taking him into her throat was getting somewhat easier with her continued practice, and it was incredibly arousing.

She had just got him to full hardness and was slowly sliding her lips up and down on his 10" black cock when Lavrell put his hands on the sides of her head and held her in place a moment. Then he said to her, "Remember a couple weeks ago when you took care of my boy Marcus? He's been dying to get another piece of you."

Lavrell let that kind of just hang in the air a few moments and Amanda didn't know if he was asking her opinion or if he had more to say. However, he didn't need to say another word because Marcus stepped out of the bedroom a moment later.

Amanda, still with Lavrell's cock deep in her mouth, shifted her gaze towards Marcus and let out a guttural moan around Lavrell's cock. No further discussion was necessary. Marcus simply stepped towards her and pulled his cock out of his pants. Then, for the first time in her life, Amanda Cooper had two cocks, two black cocks, staring her in the face.

She went to work immediately.

Amanda began to suck one cock then the other, transferring her mouth and coating each with her saliva. Her pussy was soaked with desire. Her eyes danced from Lavrell to Marcus and back. Her entire sexual desire bent on pleasing these two black men.

Lavrell took charge.

"Yo bro," he said to Marcus, "Test out her pussy. I want her to take my cock in her throat again."

He emphasized again as if beating his chest to Marcus. However, this also had a reaction on her; it spurred her on.

Marcus was already moving in behind her when he paused and said to Lavrell, "She on BC?"

Amanda, who was staring up at Lavrell, saw him nod and then look down at her and say, "Tell him."

At first, she was a bit confused, but then realized what he wanted.

Popping Lavrell's cock from her mouth, Amanda turned towards Marcus and said sexily, "I'm safe baby. I got on the pill a couple days after Lavrell fucked me."

Why she felt the need to say that, and to be so open about exactly 'why' she got on the pill she didn't know. But it aroused her nonetheless.

A few seconds later, Amanda Cooper welcomed the second cock that didn't belong to her husband into her pussy. Both cocks, each black, stretched, filled, and fucked her better than her husband John could ever hope to do. And with each thrust she knew her life was forever changing.

Lavrell and Marcus found a rhythm fucking her, Lavrell in her mouth, Marcus her pussy. Amanda was still somewhat new to doggy style fucking and had never considered taking on two men at the same time so she was working to keep her balance. She braced a hand on each of Lavrell's powerful thighs as she sucked him off while Marcus used her hips to leverage his fucking with his 9" cock.

She came twice in rapid succession before Marcus was ready to fill her pussy. Amanda joined him with a third orgasm as she felt the first pulse of his cum into her womb. Her deep groan with Lavrell's cockhead in the back of her throat soon found him ready to feed her his seed. Barely able to catch her breath, Amanda withdrew his cock enough to taste his first blast of cum before pushing forward to bury him in her throat. The remainder of his cum pumped directly into her belly as Marcus finished filling her pussy.

When the two of them had finished emptying their balls into her welcoming body, Amanda slumped to the floor and rolled on to her back as she settled her breathing and heartbeat. She wanted to be nowhere else on earth.

Chapter 9

The following week Amanda lost her anal virginity to Lavrell while half bent over his couch in the living room. She had already sucked him off and swallowed his cum upon arriving at his place and just continued to suck him back to life.

Once he was sufficiently hard and she had partially satisfied her growing oral fix, Lavrell got off the couch, leaving Amanda still in the kneeling position and stepped behind her. Her pussy was soaked and waiting on his cock. Lavrell slipped his shaft inside her in one steady push, before pausing to let her adjust.

He fucked her to two orgasms before pausing to have her suck his cock clean. Then, he stepped behind her and lubed his cock unbeknownst to Amanda. When she felt his cock press against her sphincter, she immediately panicked and pushed forward as if to prevent him from entering her. However, Lavrell grabbed her hips to hold her in place, and then smoothly told her to relax.

Having never had anal sex, Amanda was very nervous. Lavrell leaned in, whispering in her ear a little laugh that "Your husband ain't got you doing this either?" Before telling her she would love it.

Amanda relented to the inevitable that it was going to happen and the growing feeling that she wanted it to happen.

True to his past 'training' form, Lavrell took it slow and helped her past the early discomfort. He reached around and massaged her clit to ensure her pussy contributed to this process. It wasn't long after that when Amanda began to feel the strange sensation of pleasure that she would come to enjoy with a cock in her ass.

Lavrell fucked her ass relatively gently this first time out and didn't attempt to extend things. He did not want this to be a problem for her as his goal was to make her come to love anal as much as she has come to love sucking him off. When the combination of his clit massage and his cock sliding in her ass brought her to her first anal orgasm, Lavrell knew his mission was complete. He pulled her hips back to seat himself fully in her bottom and pumped his seed into her ass.

Amanda, fully accustomed now to cleaning his cock when it was removed from her pussy, thought nothing of turning around to suck the cum-coating from his shaft. It wasn't until she had already bathed it with her tongue and was nursing his cockhead did she realize his cock had just been taken from her ass. Lavrell, noticing the realization on her face, immediately increased his clit massage while using the other to hold her head in place.

Amanda came again in response.

Three days later, on a Saturday while supposedly shopping for classroom supplies, Amanda was at Marcus' apartment, being ass fucked by Marcus as she sucked off Lavrell.

She cleaned Marcus' cock in the same manner she had Lavrell's; doing so without any prompting.

Chapter 10

Over the course of the next few weeks, Amanda spent at least a two afternoons on her way home at either Lavrell or Marcus' apartments. During this time, Lavrell introduced Amanda to another friend, Jamile. Fifteen minutes after meeting him, Amanda was swallowing Jamile's cum.

Her lust for black cock seemed to be increasing as was her indifference to her home life. It wasn't until a text from her son reminding her that he was coming home for a couple days for Thanksgiving, did she realize that her worlds could be on a collision course.

Amanda explained things to her lovers that her son was coming home and this would present something of a complication. She was desperate to see him but also knew that his being home would compete with her freedom to enjoy the wild sex which was now part of her life. Amanda also felt a secret embarrassment about making eye contact with her son based on the somewhat risqué texts they had exchanged; a risqué manner of communicating they had rarely engaged in before he left for school.

Her men on the other hand, could care less about her son being home. They had no intention of his presence interfering with their burgeoning slut. In fact, Lavrell told Marcus over a beer one night, "It might be good to keep the bitch hot so her fucking son start learning that things changing around the house!"

The week prior to her son's arrival, with her husband at work and school closed for the day, Amanda received a text from Lavrell that he was on his way to her house. To this point all of her sex with him had been outside of her home. She wanted to protest about getting caught, about her neighbors asking questions, or about anything that would make him change his mind, but she offered no excuse. In reality, Amanda wanted him to fuck her in her own house. There was a sense of necessity in checking an imaginary block in being a cheating wife that could only be done while fucking your lover at home.

To add to her arousal and show Lavrell her desire for this experience, Amanda ran to her bedroom and donned a new panty and bra set she had recently purchased. A nice over the hip white lace panty with similar white lace bra that pushed her breasts together and barely covered her nipples were how she chose to present herself when he arrived.

Amanda finally responded to his initial text, "Park in the driveway and don't bother to knock...the door is open."

When Lavrell walked in, he was greeted with the sight of the athletically fit Amanda smiling with a hand on one hip as the fingers of the other hand gently tapped her flat belly. He made it no further than the foyer before she began to walk towards him like a cat on the prowl.

There was something about him being in her house that turned her sexual flame up higher. She wanted nothing more than to give herself to him and to please him in the same places she occupied with her husband.

Amanda slipped to her knees at the edge of the carpet and hardwood foyer, then looked up at Lavrell and said, "I'm glad you are here. I didn't realize how badly I wanted to do this in my own house."

And with that, she fished his cock from his pants and began to suck him off.

Amanda swallowed his cum in that spot before rising and stripping her bra and panties off. She left them on the floor as she led Lavrell, by his cock, towards her bedroom. With the blinds closed and candles burning, Amanda again sunk to her knees to revive his pole. It didn't take long.

They fucked two more times in her house that day. The first with Amanda on her back on her bed as Lavrell drilled her. She didn't track how many times she came as it probably could have been characterized as one long continuous orgasm. Lavrell pumped his nut into her on her marital bed.

The second fuck was in the living room on the couch as she rode him to orgasm. Seeing family pictures seemingly stare down at her as she fucked her black lover was an experience seared into her memory. She longed to repeat it.

Chapter 11

The morning her son was to return from college, Amanda was once again on her knees sucking off Lavrell and Marcus in her living room. Eddie had texted when he drove off campus and she knew it should be about a 2 hour drive. Lavrell and Marcus had just arrived and were stripping their pants off as she was texting Eddie back. The two of them intentionally were rubbing their cocks on her face as she typed. Amanda was giggling right along with them.

After Eddie acknowledged her plea to drive safe, Amanda took turns taking Lavrell and Marcus' cocks into her throat. She had mastered the art of suppressing her gag reflex and had come to adore the sensation of a heavy, full set of black balls swinging against her chin as she surged her mouth forward on a cock. Knowing those testicles were full of the pudding she craved spurred her oral skills. She swallowed each of her lovers' seed before doing an impromptu striptease for them.

The three of them were once again going at it, this time with Amanda sandwiched between her dual lovers, loving the fullness of a cock in her pussy and ass at the same time, when her phone buzzed...it was Eddie.

"Mom, I'm about 15 minutes from home. Leaving gas station."

"Oh fuck!" Amanda nearly shouted to her lovers. "He's almost home! I have to clean up!"

Lavrell responded, "You can clean up after I finish fucking."

Mercifully, Lavrell and Marcus didn't prolong things. Marcus, who was sawing away at her ass, pulled out and stepped around to her mouth so she could finish him. Without hesitation Amanda wrapped her lips around his shaft and began to suck him off as she massaged his balls.

Lavrell could not hold out on seeing this and began to pump his seed into her pussy. Amanda gently squeezed her pussy muscles to help milk his testicles dry. Then she focused all her attention on Marcus. Within a minute his balls were painting her tongue with their semen.

Amanda pulled off Lavrell and could not resist taking him into her mouth to clean his cock properly. She had no idea how much time had passed since the last text but felt her internal compulsion to do so.

She was able to quickly throw on a t-shirt, but no bra, and jeans as her lovers walked out of her house. She stood at the window watching them drive off and felt a sense of relief at not getting caught. However, she didn't even take a step from the window when she saw Eddie's car pull up from the opposite end of the street.

Quickly, and almost unconsciously, wiping her mouth, Amanda ran to the bathroom to check her appearance, noticing at the last second, and too late, that she was still braless. She only had time to pop a breath mint before the front door opened and Eddie walked in.

"Hey mom!" as they greeted each other with a hug and peck on the cheek.

"Hey sweetheart!! I'm so glad you are here, I've missed you!" which was followed by another hug and kiss.

Eddie smiled at her, and then she could see his eyes travel to her braless tits. Her nipples were still fully engorged from her recent sex and were prominent under the t-shirt.

Amanda quickly broke the awkward silence by asking about his drive and traffic to which he told her everything was fine. And then all her hopes about getting away with her little tryst with Lavrell and Marcus were dashed when Eddie said, "Who was over? Saw a car pulling out of the driveway as I turned on to the street."

Momentarily flustered by the question, and the surge of blood to her nipples at remembering what had gone on, Amanda stumbled a bit over her words before lying and telling Eddie that they were 'salesmen'.

She couldn't tell if the lie worked or not since Eddie's gaze was partially impacted by her rock hard nipples. Dying to get out of this situation, Amanda grabbed her son's arm and nearly dragged him to the kitchen saying, "Let me get you something to drink or some food."