Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short bit later, her nipples now returning to normal size, Amanda and Eddie engaged in small talk about school and now being home. When there was a bit of a lull in their chatter, Eddie said he was going to take a quick shower to get refreshed after the drive. He made it clear that he liked the banter they had going back and forth while he was gone by jokingly saying to Amanda, "You aren't going to have any salesmen over while I am here are you?"

Amanda's nipples flared to attention at his comment and she playfully swatted him on the arm as he took a final glance at her breasts before leaving the room.

Ironically, five minutes later with each of them in their separate bedrooms, Amanda was fingering her clit to another orgasm as she relived her morning events, while Eddie was jerking his cock to orgasm in the shower as he fantasized about seeing his mother's tits.

To be continued...