Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lightly wrapped on the door and stepped inside. Eddie was lying in bed in a darkened room lit only by the dim screen on his laptop as she came in. Without a word she stepped to his bed and sat down next to him. She gently touched his exposed hand and asked, "Did you enjoy things today? I know I did."

Eddie was once again captivated by her. He cleared his throat but did not speak; instead, he just nodded his agreement.

"Good." was Amanda's simple reply. Then she stood up, and stepping back from the bed, pulled the t-shirt over her head. Eddie was stunned. Immediately his fatigued balls began to once again manufacture a fresh load of semen as his penis began to harden. Amanda smiled at him as she saw the reaction in his face.

Eddie had the burning desire to touch his penis as he stared at his mother's nearly naked form, only her panties keeping her from being completely nude before him. He glanced up at her eyes for a moment and when they made contact, she appeared to direct her gaze towards his crotch. At first he thought his mind was only playing tricks on him, but she again made eye contact with him and then moved her gaze back towards his crotch.

Was she attempting to influence him to touch himself? Was she granting permission to play with himself as she watched? He was desperate to do so, so he looked into her eyes as if to ask those questions without a word.

Amanda repeated her actions a third time. She took in his gaze and then again looked at his crotch. She was giving him permission. Actually, Eddie thought, "She is telling me to do it."

Eddie slipped his hand below the waistband of his shorts as he looked up at her, hoping for a positive reaction to confirm that he was reading her correctly. His silent query was answered when Amanda slipped her own hand inside her slim panties and began to masturbate in front of her son.

At that moment, both mother and son were masturbating before each other's eyes.

Amanda could see the sheets of Eddie's bed rising and falling as he stroked himself and began to notice his actions were synchronizing with her own fingering of her clit.

The two of them watched each other pleasure themselves, and by extension one another, until they came together. The spreading wetness on Eddie's sheet pushed Amanda over the brink as she joined him in mutual orgasm.

Each of them took a moment to settle themselves down before Amanda picked up the t-shirt she had dropped to the floor. Then, in an act that stunned Eddie, she leaned over and kissed him on the forehead, her naked breasts swaying gently right in front of his eyes. She capped the evening with "Sleep well honey." before she slowly stepped from the room.

Eddie slept like the dead that night from sheer exhaustion. He awoke the next morning to another round of fucking going on downstairs and this time, without any creeping, he made his way to watch. Amanda was in the process of sucking both men hard when she saw her son appear in the room. She smiled at him and then told him to ask her lovers if they want anything to eat or drink. He was stunned by this statement but complied as he saw his mother had gone back to sucking their cocks. He retrieved a beer for each of them and then once again resumed watching the display before him.

The remainder of Eddie's college break was filled with similar experiences and he began to look forward to every morning. When he finally returned to school, he dreaded it. The only thing that helped him accept that he was not missing out on too much was the fact his mother, a teacher, had to return to her own classroom, meaning her days were not filled with the sex he had enjoyed witnessing over the last couple weeks.

It was undeniable the change in relationship that occurred between Amanda and Eddie. The goodbye hug was different. Eddie felt as if she nipped at his ear when they broke the embrace. And he was hopeful that his hardon was not obvious to his father when they shook hands.

Eddie was back at school two weeks when Amanda texted him and asked if he would be free to Skype in the morning. Eddie immediately replied that he was free now, but was disappointed when Amanda replied that she couldn't Skype now. They agreed that she would Skype him in the morning around 10am.

The following morning, at promptly 10am, Eddie's laptop began to ring to let him know his mother was Skyping him. He had not bothered to get out of bed as he intended to lay there, naked from the waist down, touching himself as they spoke.

It was the right decision.

Eddie pressed the button to accept the call and found himself looking directly into Amanda's eyes which filled the screen. It was startling to say the least. "Mom?" was his greeting.

Amanda didn't reply with the exception of giving him a smile with her eyes as she began to move back from the camera. As she did so the rest of her face came into view. And then so did the large black cock which her lips were wrapped around. With a pop as she broke suction, Amanda said to her son, "Good morning honey. We miss having you here." and then she giggled a bit.

With that, the laptop was set down on the coffee table in the center of the living room and Lavrell and Marcus came into view. It was only then that Eddie realized it was neither of them that possessed the cock which his mother was sucking. Amanda smiled as she noticed the realization appear on Eddie's face and then introduced her new lover, still only visible by the cock before her lips, "Eddie this is one of my new friends, Michael. I met him this morning. We told him about you and he wanted to meet you this morning. Say hi honey."

Eddie was dumbstruck, "Uh, hi." which was greeted by laughter, to include from his mother, on the other end of the Skype.

"You should probably get a sock ready," giggled Amanda, "we all know what happens when you watch, don't we?"

And with that, Amanda watched as a red-faced Eddie retrieved a sock from his drawer and slipped his white penis inside and began to stroke himself. She had returned her near full attention to Michael's black cock as those of Lavrell and Marcus sat waiting their turn in the background. Her path to discovery was now complete, exposing a whole new persona within herself.

And she loved it.