Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question was more rhetorical than anything else as she quickly returned her attention to Lavrell and Marcus. "How about if we find a place, take a tour around campus, then have some dinner with Eddie before he drops us at the club?"

"Sounds good little bitch. Make sure you point out the gym on campus white boy. Me and Marcus wanna shoot some hoops this afternoon. You can get us in right?"

"Uh, yes sir. I can get you in." Eddie replied as he felt his underarms dampen with sweat from the pressure he was under. He continued to steal glances at the outline of his mother's breasts which were so perfectly accented by the seatbelt.

A few minutes later they had picked out a couple clubs they were going to visit later and were soon on campus passing his dorm and on the way to the gym. Eddie was silently hoping he would get Lavrell and Marcus in the gym and then be able to have some alone time with his mother, but that was not to be as Amanda walked right in and stood off to the side with them as Eddie negotiated with the person behind the gym counter. Any male student that passed by, whether entering or exiting the gym couldn't help but look at the sexy woman standing there. But it was only the young black men that had their looks returned.

One of those young black men happened to be Derrick, the basketball player Eddie was tutoring.

Derrick walked in, oblivious to the others, and jokingly shoved Eddie as he made it to the counter. Eddie, who was very tense with the pressure he was facing, jumped at the contact. The laughter of the black men and the giggling of Amanda made Derrick aware of the three of them standing off to the side.

As soon as he laid eyes on Amanda, Derrick connected her face with the picture he had seen in Eddie's room. Amanda had no way of knowing about that picture not to mention Derrick seeing it, but it was clear to her there was some sort of recognition as she saw him look at her, then to Eddie, then back to her. Eddie, who made a quick effort to get himself under control, saw the realization in Derrick's eyes and when he saw the smile on his mother's face, he felt a cold sweat break on his brow as he sensed what may lie ahead.

Eddie had no idea what to do. He couldn't stand there saying nothing but felt anything he did say may cause himself more issue. So, he figured he would try to get Lavrell and Marcus to the basketball court in the hopes that would give them something to do. "Uh sir," Eddie said to Lavrell, "there are basketballs on the court already if you guys want to go shoot."

While seeing Derrick's reaction to him calling Lavrell "sir" caused another slight wave of humiliation, it was his mother stepping forward and saying, "Honey, don't be so rude. Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" that really caused a bit of panic. He immediately reflected on Derrick viewing that secret picture and what was now going through his mind. That, coupled with Eddie's own thoughts on his mother's recent behavior had him wondering just what the future held.

That combination led to what was becoming an increasing social flaw for Eddie whenever his now sexually liberated mother was involved - the inability to speak.

After witnessing Eddie flounder for a moment, Derrick took the reins, "Are you Eddie's mom? I seen you in his pictures."

Eddie nearly wet himself in fear that Derrick might actually reveal THAT picture, but that was quickly relieved when Amanda stepped forward with a smile and extended her hand to Derrick, "My name's Amanda, and yes, I'm Eddie's mother. And you are?"

"Name's Derrick."

"Nice to meet you Derrick." Then she paused a moment before saying, "I've heard that name before. Are you the basketball player he is tutoring?"

Derrick, who had been looking somewhat warily at Lavrell and Marcus for fear of them becoming upset at the way he had initially looked at her, was now becoming a bit more at ease. "Yes, he's been helping me out so I can stay on the team."

Amanda smiled at Eddie then looked back at Derrick with a slight smirk, "I hope he doesn't have this speech issue while tutoring you." Lavrell and Marcus chuckled at her words, causing Derrick to grin and then glance at Eddie.

"No. He actually does a good job."

"Good." Amanda replied.

Before Amanda could say another word, Lavrell stepped up forward and said to Derrick, "Hey man, you got a club you recommend around here? White boy pointed some out but I figure you might have some you like."

Derrick nodded and said, "Yea. There's a place me and my boys go. And," he laughed and motioned to Eddie, "if we get too wasted Eddie always there to give us a ride home."

Lavrell nodded and bumped fists with Derrick before saying, "You got any plans tonight? Feel like joining us and showing us around this place?"

Derrick replied, "Hell yea, I'll join you!"

A few hours later, after basketball and a very awkward and out of place dinner, Eddie was dropping his mother, Lavrell, Marcus, and Derrick, the student-athlete he was tutoring, off at the club.

Amanda looked gorgeous in that same dress with just a hint more makeup, letting her natural beauty shine through. The choker seemed to call out for attention and her braless breasts, swinging gently under her dress, supported her nipples as they bulged against her dress.

She had ridden in the backseat between Lavrell and Marcus, and was quite heated up by the time they made it to the club as her legs rubbed against both black men. Once there, she got out on the passenger side but made a point of walking around the front of the car towards the driver's seat. Her eyes were locked on her son the whole time, as his were on her. At the driver's door, she leaned over sexily and, resting her forearms on the downed window, gave her son a lovely view down her dress and an unobstructed view of her tits as she said to him, "Thank you for driving honey. We are going to go have some fun. You'll be awake when I call?"

She knew the answer. She knew the spell those calls had on him. And though she couldn't see it, she knew he probably had a raging hardon under his pants as his mind attempted to envision what was to come. Just to drive the point home, Amanda leaned in close and in a husky whisper said to Eddie, "I'm going to have fun tonight."

Eddie was so under her spell he answered without attempting to hide anything, "Yes mom." He could feel his cheeks flush with embarrassment as he spoke the words.

Amanda gave her son a kiss on the cheek and said, "See you soon." as she stepped away to join her black male companions.

Eddie sat there watching as his mother walked up to Lavrell and wrapped an arm around him as they went in the club. Lavrell's hand was on her ass as she stepped from view.

Inside the club, seated in a booth with her and Lavrell on one side and Marcus and Derrick on the other, Amanda reflected back on that fateful night where her world changed. She silently berated herself for being so naive that first night. Why had she waited so long to experience this? She thought back to the waves of guilty pleasure she felt as she danced with Lavrell; as she fell under his spell; and as she fell in love with the feel of black cock in her hand. Her mouth salivated as she played back the events in her mind in which she followed Lavrell out to his ride to suck him off.

Amanda was so entranced with remembering that first night that it took Lavrell a bit of effort to bring her back to reality. "Little bitch. Hey, little bitch. You wanna drink or you gonna stare out in space all night?" he said with a chuckle.

Amanda shook her head clear and smiled in amusement before requesting a margarita. As soon as the waitress stepped away with their drink orders, Amanda looked up into Lavrell's eyes, and putting her hands on either side of his face, she slipped up on to his lap and kissed him deeply. Her legs were astride his hips as she made out with him. There was a part of her that made this kiss feel as if it was one of gratitude for helping her find herself. The other part was pure lust.

She felt his hands rub up her sides and gently squeeze the outer edges of her breasts before making their journey down to her ass cheeks. She heard the waitress' voice in the distance as she returned with the drinks, "Here you go. OH! Looks like someone is out to have fun tonight."

Amanda turned to look at the waitress, and with a smile, replied, "Yes, I am."

The next few hours found Amanda on the dance floor with one or more of the men she walked in with, or some other black man that stepped up to dance with the sexy wife. Her hesitance was gone. She was now 'living in the moment'. If their hands roamed to her breasts or ass, she made it clear she liked it and they didn't have to pull away. She ground her pussy or ass into whatever bulge was pressed against her.

At one point, she found herself dancing with Derrick. She had her back to him and he was holding her hips, pulling her back into his bulging cock. She ground her pussy against him and, bending slightly at the waist, she looked back over her shoulder with a sexy grin. Her blonde hair spilled gently down her cheek and partially concealed her left eye. She slowly dragged her tongue across her lips as the song came to an end.

Derrick was still holding her as they remained locked together when Amanda caught sight of Lavrell motioning towards her. She immediately straightened up and whispered to Derrick, "Sorry baby, Lavrell is calling for me."

Amanda felt the moisture in her pussy as she moved quickly to the booth. Her pussy was practically begging for cock and she envisioned the shafts swinging between the legs of each of the black men she passed on her way. She climbed right back on to Lavrell's lap, secretly hoping he had pulled his cock free so she could slip it inside her.

She kissed him passionately and then pulled back to look at him as if waiting to see what he wanted. Her heart leapt with desire when he said, "Call white boy to get his ass over here." Immediately, she was reaching for her phone. Lavrell exchanged a glance with Marcus as they marveled at the evolution they had set in motion.

As Amanda finally dug the phone from her purse, Lavrell pressed his thumb to her clit through her dress and Amanda nearly immediately erupted in orgasm. She gripped the phone tightly with one hand and Lavrell's shoulder with the other as the sensation washed over her.

Lavrell continued a slow, steady rub of her clit, keeping the fire alive, as he pulled her ear towards his mouth. Amanda could feel his breath on her ear as she pressed the call button. Lavrell said in his smooth, deep voice, "I think you should thank Derrick for joining us tonight. Don't you?"

She leaned into Lavrell, at first pressing her ear against his mouth, before turning her face towards his and sucking his tongue into her mouth. She felt the eyes of others upon her as she did this and it only served to further her arousal. She broke the kiss and pulled back just enough so their lips were still touching as she spoke, "What do you have in mind?" She knew what he had in mind, but she wanted to hear Lavrell say it.

"I want you to show your son's friend what you've learned from the tutoring you been getting."

Her clit was again ready to pulse at his words, the thoughts they provoked, and the sensation Lavrell's thumb was providing; and when she heard Eddie's voice on the other end of the phone calling out to her, "Mom? Mom?" it did. She looked back at Derrick who was standing just two feet from her this whole time, and her eyes hooded over as she leaned her head into Lavrell's shoulder. The look on Derrick's face as he witnessed this was priceless and it only encouraged her further.

When she finally could generate the muscles to move, she giggled to herself that she felt drunk even though she barely had half the margarita she ordered earlier. Amanda absentmindedly spoke into the phone, "Eddie, time for my ride honey." as she reached for Derrick's hand and he gently helped her to her feet. She barely heard his "Yes mom" reply. Derrick was aroused at the sexual display of the beauty before him, but still uncertain about where his lines were.

Amanda helped define those lines for him when she said, "Derrick baby, when Eddie gets here, care to escort me back to the hotel?"

Derrick looked at her with a sense of disbelief, but at the same time the college junior wanted to maintain his cool to avoid any perception of inexperience. He glanced towards Lavrell with an unspoken query "You cool with this" and received a slight head nod from the larger black male.

Derrick then reached down and pitched Amanda's face up towards his own and said, "Yea, I'd love to Mrs. Cooper."

Amanda's knees were momentarily weakened when he addressed her in that formal manner as it reinforced her unfaithful conduct in her own mind. With a sense of gratitude for almost reminding her that she was married, Amanda looked up at Derrick and, adding her own family reference, said, "My son should be here any minute. How about if you and me are outside waiting when he pulls up?"

Derrick was now beginning to make the mental connections of what he had witnessed. He was coming to the realization that Amanda and the black men were involved in some sort of action to either humiliate or arouse Eddie in the course of their sexual play. He wasn't exactly sure which it was, but it certainly seemed as if she liked toying with her son.

When Eddie arrived, the sight he found on the sidewalk momentarily caused him to swerve the car before getting it under control. Right in front of the club were his mother and the student he was tutoring. Derrick had his hand draped over Amanda's shoulder and she had her arm wrapped around him. Her free hand was resting against his chest as she looked up at him with a distinct impression of subordination. They looked like a couple. A sexually active couple that were on their way to have fun.

Eddie felt the first bead of sweat form on his brow as he put the car in park about 15 feet from the two of them. He sat there just taking in the sight as his penis hardened in his pants. A few moments later Amanda spotted his car and waved and the couple made their way to towards the car. Eddie watched as his mother fished out her phone as they walked, rapidly did something and then put the phone away.

Eddie was briefly confused as Amanda and Derrick paused outside the car and he was wondering if they expected him to open the doors for them. His mother's ass was in perfect viewing position at the passenger window with the added beauty of Derrick's hand resting on her hip. Just as he resigned himself to get out and open the door, he saw Lavrell and Marcus step out of the club. Eddie figured she and Derrick must have just stepped outside to wait on him and then texted Lavrell when he arrived. He wondered if he was going to catch any grief for making them wait and started to think of excuses.

Amanda rapped gently on the window and motioned for Eddie to put it down. He did and she told him to lean forward so Marcus could see him in the windshield. Eddie obediently followed her instruction and then he noticed out of the corner of his eye that Amanda and Derrick had leaned down also. And then he saw Marcus' camera. He was taking a picture of Eddie picking up his mother and Derrick at the club. Eddie's penis surged again and he silently hoped his combined red faced arousal and embarrassment would not be captured in the shot.

What the camera did see was a smiling Amanda, cheek to cheek with Derrick, leaning towards the car as she held her thumb pointing in Eddie's direction. Eddie's expression had his eyes wide and mouth slightly open in surprise.

Once the picture was taken, Amanda and Derrick both hopped in the backseat of Eddie's car and she told Eddie, "Honey, wave goodbye to Lavrell and Marcus." With shame Eddie obeyed his mother.

Nothing was said on the ride as Eddie couldn't find the ability to speak or keep his thoughts long enough to find something to say. Derrick was too focused on Amanda, and she was focused on gently rubbing the bulge in Derrick's pants, while keeping one eye on Eddie in the rearview mirror.

Eddie pulled up to the hotel and paused, unsure what to do. Amanda let him know, "Come get the door honey." Faster than he would have thought, Eddie quickly leapt from the car and raced around to open his mother's door.

Amanda slowly slid out, spreading her legs ever so slightly and giving Eddie the briefest of glances of her shaved pussy. Then, as Derrick got out of the car, Amanda stepped up to her son and laying a forearm on each shoulder, her face only inches from his, said, "Honey, keep your phone nearby. And," she paused deliberately, "I hope you have clean socks." Then she winked at him and gave him a peck on the cheek before turning away and walking arm and arm with Derrick into the hotel.

Ten minutes later, Eddie was breathless after running up to his dorm room and flopping on the bed. He already had launched his priceless video on his phone with his penis tucked inside a white tube sock. The bulk of the sock lay limp off the edge of his short white, but rock hard, shaft. He was torn between relieving his swollen balls right then, or waiting for the call from his mother, which may or may not happen, to finish the act. His penis made the decision for him as he quickly began to cum.

Over the course of those 10 minutes Amanda introduced herself, her new self, to Derrick. This was the only version of Amanda Derrick would know to exist. Running counter to typical chivalry, she opened the hotel door for him and let him inside first. Once inside, she motioned for him to take a seat on the bed and then did an impromptu striptease for him. No words were spoken. Her routine took not time at all since the only clothing she wore was the dress itself. Once it fell from her shoulders and hit the floor, Amanda was completely naked.

Derrick drank in the sight as Amanda cupped her breasts and tweaked each nipple before running her hands down her flat belly towards her shaved love canal.

Amanda delicately licked the middle finger of her left hand, holding her hand at her mouth to ensure Derrick got a look at her wedding ring, before lowering it to her clit. She desperately wanted to finger herself to orgasm, but she knew her proper place was to please Derrick first.

She could see the lust smoldering in his eyes, so just before she reached her orgasm, she stopped touching herself and knelt before the aroused college junior. "May I take you cock out Derrick?"

Derrick just nodded his consent and Amanda thanked him with a smile as she fished his shaft from his pants. She heard his intake of breath when her hands wrapped around his cock and then again when she pulled his cock free.

"Mmmmm...baby...yea. I love the sight of black cock in my hand," she said, almost as if talking to herself. She then planted a kiss on the head of Derrick's cock and again heard that wonderful breath of pleasure from him.

She paused a moment and looked up at him, and said, "Lavrell and Marcus have been good teachers for me. I've never done anything like this for my husband, but here I am with you. And this is where I want to be." She smiled at him before taking a long lick from his sack up to the crown of his cock. Smiling again, she continued, "And this is something else I've never done for my husband."

And with that, she pushed his black shaft into her throat.

Mrs. Amanda Cooper proceeded to give Derrick the blowjob of his life. He had experienced other girls, whether in high school or college, but he never had someone's wife. And certainly never the mother of one of his friends, though he really only interacted with Eddie for tutoring purposes. But here they were in her hotel room, her mouth pleasuring his swollen black shaft as if it was her prime purpose in life. All these factors combined and Derrick knew he wasn't going to last.