Amanda's Revenge

Story Info
She gets it in the end.
4.4k words
3.4
74.4k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experiences with my first wife have always been right at the top of the list when I think of erotic moments in my life. This whole sequence of events happened a few years ago, but even today when I'm laying in bed late at night, my mind wandering trying to go to sleep, I often think of this one particular episode with a friend of mine named David.

My wife Amanda, was twenty-three when we married and had just graduated as a dental technician. Amanda was 5'5, slender and very attractive. Her tits were to die for, perfectly shaped with pink nipples, not too huge but perfect for her frame. This was also an era when a lot of women went braless and it was common for nipples to show through clothing material.

When Amanda and I married I was in my mid twenties and working as a sales rep for an electronics company. For the first few years we struggled along as many newly married couples do but after 5 years or so we had settled into a comfortable pattern.

My job required that I entertain out of town customers when they visited our company. I was often out several nights a week taking people to dinner, which usually led to a few drinks afterward all on the expense account of course.

I'll admit that I did get carried away at times and went beyond the call of duty. I would be out drinking at least a couple of nights each week with either customers or friends from work. I wasn't always successful in resisting the temptations that were both a hazard and a perk of the job. There were other sales people in our company who had the same routine as I did and we would often end up in a club or bar having a night cap after dropping off our customers. One of my contemporaries, a fellow named David and I became pretty close friends. David essentially had the same type job as I did, but he was a real party animal and could out drink me any day of the week. He had a tendency to get really bombed on occasion. David was also newly wed and married to an absolutely beautiful girl who managed a dress shop at our local mall.

David had been, and still was for all intents and purposes a real playboy. Women seemed to love him. He dressed very well, loved to dance, was good looking, funny,and on an expense account. He and his wife and Amanda and I would meet and have a few drinks now and then however we weren't that close as couples.

A few months after David's marriage he started complaining to me about his wife for one reason or another, sometimes it was about sex, she wasn't into sucking cock so he tells me. He would ask about Amanda, did she like to suck cock, maybe she could have a word or two with his wife. I was never exactly sure how my wife was going bring up the subject and explain how to suck cock.

Strange as it seemed both then and now, that was the substance of one conversation we had. OK, we had a few drinks prior but he would get into intimate details of his marriage and problems with his wife.

I did tell my wife about this particular blow job conversation I had with David which led to a lot of speculation on our part about the status of their marriage. A good looking playboy type guy married to a beautiful girl, it all looked perfect from the outside. My wife like every other woman thought David was intriguing, charming and she enjoyed being around him when we were out, he was a good dancer after all.

A few weeks after the blow job converstion between David and I we planned to go out with our wives after we had finished a dinner with some out of town customers.

I was driving that night, my wife was in the front seat and David in the backseat. We stopped by the mall to pick up his wife after work. It was sometime around 11:00 at night and raining. David, my wife, and I had had a few drinks waiting for his wife to close her shop. By the time we picked her up it was close to 11:00 and the three of us were a little drunk. David and my wife had more to drink than me since I was behind the wheel.

His wife jumped in the backseat as we pulled up to the curb outside the mall. As I was pulling through the mostly empty parking lot a real argument started in the backseat between David and his wife. He started yelling and pushing her, it began to get rough.

I pulled over and put an arm in the backseat to calm him down. His wife was crying and trying to get away from him, and had scooted to the far side of the car. What set this off I don't know but he went off on her for whatever reason. My wife got out of the front seat and climbed in back to help calm him down.

The four of us sat in the parking lot for quite some time while my wife tried to mediate between the two of them. David was still trying to push his wife and finally Amanda just more or less wrapped her arms around him and held his arms.

David's wife told me to take her back to her car which was also in the parking lot, she was going to drive herself home, we weren't able to drive her in our condition she said. She thought we were all drunk and out of control, she was probably right.

After we dropped her off at her car we sat in the parking lot and talked, the two of them in back and me up front. Never really got to the bottom of why he had gone so nuts, it made little sense. It was raining harder outside as we sat in the largely deserted parking lot until finally David began to calm down.

Amanda was wearing a light weight one piece summer dress that buttoned down the front. As was the fashion at the time she was braless with a half slip under her one piece dress. I had noticed earlier that the dress really accentuated her tits and showed a good deal of cleavage. She looked sexy as hell. There was a sexy jiggle as she moved and her nipples were visable through the thin material.

She was now in the backseat with her arms around David trying to keep him under control. Her firm tits were pressed against his body which would have a calming influence on most guys.

I didn't know exactly where David lived since they had moved within the last few weeks, I only knew the general section of town where he had moved. In a steady rain I started driving in the direction of where I thought he lived. The car windows were steamed and visabilty was poor, being half crocked I took it real slow in the steady rain. The windshield defroster was on and the inside of the car was warm and steamy.

I asked David for directions and only got a silly remark from the backseat, I continued on in the direction I thought he lived. When I glanced into the backseat to ask again I saw David with his head resting on Amanda's chest and her arm around his shoulders. Knowing David I knew he was getting a good feel of her soft tits through the thin material of her dress. His face was pressed right into her clevage resting on her bare skin, his nose almost inside the openning of her dress. In the darkness and rain I drove on toward his house.

I asked several more times for directions but I was only getting nonsensical replies and directions that made no sense. I pulled over on a side street and adjusted the rear-view mirror. David had his head on Amanda's chest and had unbuttoned the top few buttons of her dress.

I watched in the mirror as he continued to unbuttoned her dress all the way to her waist. He slipped his hand inside her open dress. My wife didn't make a move to stop him, her head was leaning across the seat her arm still wrapped around David his head nuzzled to her chest.

I sat there for a few minutes watching, no one spoke. I slowly pulled out to the road and continued on, glancing into the backseat at every street light we passed. I figured if I got to his house quick there wouldn't be time for him to go further.

When drove under a street light I could see them kissing, his hand moving inside her unbuttoned dress. My wife was giving him no resistance that I could see. I was getting a real hardon.

Strange as it may seem I was getting pissed, not with David trying to play with wifes tits but with him unwilling to give his address. I sat there half turned in my seat and with my eye's switching between the rear-view mirror and the backseat. He continued to openly fondle her, his hand under her slip. It was like no one gave a shit, not me, not my wife, and certainly not David who was enjoying himself immensely. He finally mumbled an address probably to get me back in the road and to quit watching.

I knew we were in the general area of where he lived but didn't know the street so I basiclly just drove around looking for the right street, this all took another 15-20 minutes.

In the backseat I could see that David had my wife's dress open to at least her waist and her half slip pushed up above her tits. Amanda was in her late twenties at the time and her body was flawless,smooth, and taunt. David went back and forth between kissing her,fondling her tits, to sucking her nipples. I now had a major hardon.

I pulled over once I found his street to look for house numbers. I watched them in the backseat and saw that David had her dress completely unbuttoned and pulled wide open. My wife was sitting there in her white lace panties with both of her titties exposed, the half slip bunched above her tits. They continued to kiss while he fondled her, as far as they were concerned it was as if I wasn't there.

Only a couple of hours ago the three of us were sitting in a lounge having a drink and talking about work. In just the span of a little over an hour he had my wife in the backseat of my car, almost undressed and was fondling her tits. While I drove around aimlessly trying to find his house.

It was about 5 minutes later when I finally found the address in my drunken state and pulled up in David's driveway. His wife's car was parked in front and the house was dark.

In the rear seat David and my wife continued kissing. I debated with myself how long I should wait to break this up. David was trying to put his hand in her panties, but she was resisting by turning toward him. It looked like she had gone as far as she intended, she wasn't going to open her legs. I watched as he tried to pull her panties down but Amanda wouldn't rise her hips and wiggled to the side.

It was very late by now, it was time to call it a night. I told them to break it up, more than once I might add but finally he gave her one last kiss and one last squeeze of her tits and staggered out toward his front door. What awaited him inside who knows.

My wife made no attempt to pull herself together, her dress was still gapped open and her tits exposed as she hopped in the front seat next to me. She took my hand and placed it between her legs, her panties were soaked and her pussy was wet and warm, she had enjoyed herself it was evident.

Only a few miles down the road we stopped and she straddled me, her ass on the steering wheel. She almost ripped my pants open in her rush to get my cock inside her wet cunt. She fucked me in a frenzy, she was as hot and turned on as I had ever seen her.

David never mentioned that night to me again, nor did my wife say anything after we got home or the next day. It just happened, a one time deal, no problem it seemed, lets move on.

Since we're making confessions here I've got to admit that a few times during my travel's about town I had strayed as they say, gotten a strange piece of ass a time or two. Maybe that's why I wasn't so judgemental toward my wife fooling around with David. But unknown to me at the time Amanda was fucking her boss, a dentist, on a regular basis while I was out and about town. I know you feel it serves me right, that was my reaction too when I found out a year or two later. My pretty sweet little wife wasn't as innocent as I thought.

Anyway all that aside, within three months of this event I took another job almost 500 miles away. The job change came about rather quickly and we had moved and purchased a new home within a matter of weeks.

David and I were still good buddies and about a month after we moved and were settled in our new house David called to let us know he would be on a business trip to our area and why didn't we plan to get together.

We had moved into a neighborhood of transplants, no one was a native of the area so we tended to socialize together. There were one or two parties every weekend. So we planned to host a party the night David would be in town, it was our turn, so we invited all of our immediate neighbor's, there were probably a dozen couples in all.

The party was in our walkout rec room which had a 10 foot wet bar, a fireplace, and a lot of floor space to mingle or dance. It turned out to be a good party, David was in rare form and met our neighbors and as usual drank too much. The group broke up around 1:00 AM when the last neighbor departed.

David was in no shape to drive to his motel, 10 miles or so down the road so without an fuss or much discussion he just crashed on the sofa in our downstairs rec room. Amanda and I went upstairs to our bedroom. I hadn't given this any thought before hand, honestly, but for some reason while we were taking our clothes off getting ready for bed I told Amanda she should take a pillow and blanket downstairs to David. She told me to take it down myself if I thought he needed a pillow. I persisted, by now I was having some thoughts about putting the two of them together for another show. We got in bed and I continued to nag my wife to take David a blanket, after we came upstairs he had just dropped on the sofa clothes and all. I didn't let up on the idea, it had began to excite me. Finally my wife said " Ok if it will make you happy I'll take him a pillow if that's what you want"

Amanda got out of bed, the only thing she had on was a pair of panties. From her dresser she took out a short transparent top that tied in front with a ribbon, it came barely below her tits. She slipped out of her panties and stepped into matching transparent panties that were no more than a small triangle. "Are you sure this is what you want." I told her to make him comfortable.

From the closet she grabbed an extra pillow and blanket, turned and headed down the hall toward the stairs leading to the rec room. As she walked her tits jiggled under the short transparent top, her ass was uncovered by her string bikini style panties. She might as well have been naked. I could only lay still for a few minutes I had to see what was going on, that was the whole point after all.

The suspense was killing me, I waited as long as I could, naked I got out of bed and quietly moved down the hall to the head of the stairs. I could hear them talking,Amanda urging him to sit up so she could help him take his shoes off and get ready for bed. I could picture her in her almost nonexistent outfit trying to coax David to sit up.

This was driving me crazy, I couldn't see anything only hear them talking. There was another entrance to the rec room through the garage, if I could be quiet enough I could crack the door from the garage and watch from 15 feet away. I slipped into the garage and with great care turned the knob and openned a small crack in the door giving me a clear view into the next room.

There was a dim light from the stairway that lit the area around the sofa, Amanda was bent over next to the sofa pulling David's shoes off,he was still fully dressed, just like we had left him 20 minutes earlier.

David was not helping, just laying back limp. From where I was standing I could see her naked ass as she bent over and her tits dangling under the short top. David eyed her as he lay back letting her undress him.

She unbuckled his belt and begin to unzip his pants. She asked him to raise up so she could pull his pants off. As she tugged to pull his pants down his legs his shorts came partially off along with his pants, his cock flopped onto his stomach. She took both his pants and shorts and threw them aside.

Amanda sat on the edge of the sofa facing David and began to unbutton his shirt. David was wearing a long sleeve shirt and once she raised his arm to unbutton the sleeves he reached out to fondle her breast. She was able to get him to lean forward while she removed his shirt, all the time with his hands fondling her tits. David was laying on the sofa with only a tee shirt and from my vantage point I could see his cock was semi errect.

My wife was still sitting on the edge of the sofa, David pulled the ribbon holding her scanty top together, it easily slipped off her shoulders. She stood up and pulled her panties down and kicked them aside and stood in front of him naked. He begin to rub her upper thigh while she stood next to the sofa, she moved closer to make her naked body more assessable to his touch. I watched as David put his hand between her legs, Amanda kneeled on the sofa her legs spread to give him better access too her pussy. Her ass was facing in my direction and I could see his fingers moving between her legs massaging her cunt. She reached for his cock with one hand as she bent her head toward his for a kiss. As they kissed my wife continued to massage his dick.

Amanda stood up and straddled him while he was sitting upright on the sofa. Sitting on his lap facing him she rubbed her tits across his face and reached behind her back to feel David's cock. I could tell he was not fully errect, his cock was at half staff. Amanda slid off his lap and knelled between his legs and took his cock in her mouth. I watched her head bobbing up and down as she sucked his dick.

I could tell my good buddy was having a hard time getting a hardon after drinking all my booze and now trying to fuck my wife. She had a hand on his dick stroking him while she sucked. She was stroking his cock pretty hard and I could tell she wanted him to cum. David grabbed her hair with both hands and started to fuck her mouth, I could see him as he began to tense up, he lifted his ass off the sofa pushing his cock deep in her mouth as he came.

My wife stayed kneeling between his legs with her lips holding his cock buried in her mouth. She was still kneeling between his legs her head resting in his crouch as I gently closed the door and hurried back upstairs. I had to get back in bed before she returned.

It was another 30 minutes before she returned. Amanda was nude, she had not bothered to put her panties back on, apparently she wanted me to know she had been in bed with David. Amanda climbed into bed and reached for my cock, which was rock hard from watching her suck David's dick. She had no idea that I had watched them but she asked if I was turned on. Hell yes I was turned on. She then got on top and fucked me until I came, which took no more than 2 minutes.

It was very late by now, we had both had a lot to drink, she had had sex with two guys in the last half hour or so and without much effort we both quickly went to sleep.

What I hated was getting up the next morning, what I really hated was that David was still asleep downstairs. I was apprehensive about him being there while I left for work. Being there and watching as my wife sucked his cock was one thing, but leaving them alone was another.

Amanda was still in bed and beginning to stir when I left for work. I felt like shit from drinking and the late night. Leaving the two of them alone only added to my fustration. I thought about skipping work but vetoed the idea.

The day dragged, 5:00 finally rolled around and I headed for home to what should prove to be an interesting evening. Amanda was doing some household chores when I arrived and it took a while to get her to sit down and talk to me. She was pretty non-commital about the night before. She said David got up this morning with a major hangover had a cup of coffee and left for his motel to shower and change clothes for a lunch appointment. Sounded plausable. But oh yee of little faith, I had my doubts and was sure I would get "the rest of the story" at a latter date. I was just too tired to pursue it right now, I just wanted a bite to eat and to lay down.

12