Amanda's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks later Amanda and I had a tell all confession session triggered by another episode unrelated to this story. She confessed, if that's the word, that on the morning in question David got up shortly after I had pulled out of the driveway. He was hungover for sure and she fixed him coffee and toast. David showered and came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel to drink his coffee. She showered while he was having coffee and also emerged wrapped in a towel to join him.

To make her long story short they went to bed and fucked, napped and fucked again until almost noon. She meet him at his motel again the next day while I was at work and spent the whole morning in bed. Between that visit and the time of our confession session it seems David had been back in town several times and on each visit she had met him at his motel during the day. David had been getting more of my wife's pussy than I had. But he wasn't the only one it turned out.

She told me all this partly to piss me off I'm sure, but I ended up being more amazed than pissed off. Amazed that I was so unaware and amazed that she was fucking around so much.

We had moved about 5 months before we had this conversation and in those five months she was fucking her new boss, a medical supply salesman that called on their office, and David, on a fairly regular basis. Her boss and the medical supply guy once of twice a week and she was screwing David several times every time he hit town. It was also an amazing piece of scheduling on her part. Of course you can met someone and fuck them in 30 minutes I guess if you are running a tight schedule.

She took special delight in telling me that on one occasion she had fucked all three of them; her boss, the salesman, and David plus me on the same day, you can guess who was fourth in line. Her confession made my puny stories of a few one night stands almost emberrassing to talk about. She had out fucked me hands down, not that we were having a contest.

Amanda and I were divorced about three months after this great confession session. Actually our divorice had very little to do with her fucking around. We could have worked through that I think, I'm not a jealous person but she sure as hell would have to tone her act way down.

Amanda may not have been in line for wife of the year but goddamn she was one sexy woman. If there is such a thing as a sex addict Amanda was a canidate for the program. We kept in touch for several years but have since moved half a continent apart. Haven't seen her in several years but I do think of her often, I picture her in the backseat in her white lace panties, her dress pulled open with her perfect titties in David's mouth. It's a vision I can't shake and would love to replay again.

12