Amanda's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda felt like she was getting split in half as Principal Johnson continuously plunged his entire dick in and out of her previously virginal slit. Just then, Amanda felt Principal Johnson tighten up as he was completely buried in her gash.

"OoOoOoOoO Fuck, I'm Cumming!" Principal Johnson screamed out as he unloaded what seemed like gallons upon gallons of his spunk into Amanda's snatch.

After Ray pulled out of Amanda's pussy he looked down to see his seed oozing out of her tight hairy cooze. Principal Johnson couldn't believe how much of his load he blasted off into Amanda.

Just then Principal Johnson realized he couldn't risk one of the students ending up pregnant by his hand, or his dick for this matter. This would ruin his career and his perk of getting to fuck all the girls when they got in trouble.

Thinking quickly, Principal Johnson did what he always did in this case and wrote a letter to the nurse to give Amanda the morning pill.

"Put your clothes back on and bring this note to the Nurse" Principal Johnson said as he focused on his semen dripping out of Amanda's pussy still.

"Ok, What's my punishment though Principal Johnson?" Amanda said biting her lower lip as she collected up her clothes.

"You're going to attend detention in Ms. Gilmore's room. Your punishment will be up to her!" Principal Johnson said he began to put on his pants.

"Can I stop in to your office like this time from time?" Amanda asked with a smile as she put her clothes back on.

"Of coarse you can, but I need you to leave now because I have a superintendent visiting me in a few moments" Principal Johnson said which was a lie.

"Don't forget to go to the nurse before you go to detention!" Principal Johnson urged to Amanda as she headed to the door.

"Don't worry I won't forget. I'll see ya later!" Amanda said with a sexy wink before she left Principal Johnson's office.

To Be Continued.....

12