Amanda's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers

All the time he fucked me he was squeezing my arse I felt him press his thumb into my arsehole he pushed it in as far as he could while continuing to push his cock in and out of my cunt. I was then shocked as he pulled his dick out of my sex and left me gasping to orgasm, it was then I felt the head of his dick at my arsehole and with an almighty push his thumb was replaced by his long black length.

I tried to relax as his cock thrust into me. Kenneth pulled my arse back as he pushed his cock in with all his strength.

I screamed as ring burned and stretched under the force. “Aaarr!” Kenneth roared as he pushed harder with his cock until it was completely buried in my tight hole.

I had arse fucked a few guys before, but never one so big. It stretched me and filled me so much that I started to feel faint luckily Kenneth stopped to catch his breath, this gave me a chance to get use to this invasion of my sphincter before he begun pulling his cock out an inch at a time, and then thrusting it hard back in. He repeatedly made short hard strokes, grunting and roaring at the top of his lungs.

He than told me to shout at him and talk like a whore. So I started to shout “Yeah! Fuck! Fuck! Yeah! Fuck!” through my clenched teeth. I reached out and gripped the covers then pushed my burning arse back on his long black intruder.

“You’re a hot bitch aren’t you?” Kenneth grunted, while he pumped away at me increasing the pace of his assault with every stroke.

“Yeah I’m a hot fucking bitch!” I said and Kenneth fucked me harder than ever and I gave it right back at him. His dick felt like a piston as he drove it in her arsehole.
“You like fucking me don’t you!” I shouted at him.

“You like my white little arse!”

“Yeah! Yeah!” Kenneth shouted pounding my arse as if he wanted his prick to pop out of my head, then his balls let go there fluid flooding her arsehole with his thick creamy cum. He fell on top of me. My arse was sore and I was glad when his dick slid out of my cum filled arsehole, but as it did I felt so empty.
I rolled over underneath him and smiled, batting my eyelashes at him. He laughed and said. “You’re something else.”
We talked for a while and I joked about my mom would like to fuck me, he told me that him and my mom were getting together and I said, “Well you had better fuck us both then.”
He told me he liked my sexy outfit and he would give me an allowance to wear sexy outfits like this all the time, but I was not to wear bra’s or knickers. I jumped up at him kissing him on the neck I felt his hands all over my arse again. We broke our embrace and he suggested we showered and got dressed. I picked up my clothes and followed him into his bedroom.
We showered and Kenneth made arrangements to get our things moved on the phone. I sat on the sofa next to Kenneth and I started to suck on his big black cock while his fingers were in my shorts playing with my slit. “Sit on it,” he said pushing my mouth away from his cock. I didn’t hesitate pulling off her shorts and kicking them across the room I straddled Kenneth on the sofa. I held his thick pole straight up then I slid my pussy down on it. I began to roll my hips he buried it deep inside me

Kenneth leaned back on the sofa in ecstasy as my hot pussy wrapped around his cock. He had just closed his eyes and I was getting into a rhythm when I heard cars pulling up the drive.

“Fuck.” I shouted which brought Kenneth back to earth and then I quickly hopped off his cock and pulled my shorts back on while Kenneth struggled to stuff his hard dick into his trousers and just as he got his shirt tucked in, Gloria and Steven walked in the door.

“This is my son Steven,” mom said, walking towards us. I saw Steven smiling as he looked at us both then realized the wetness in my pussy had soaked through my shorts, I tried to conceal the fact, but then I noticed my mom looking at the two of us and it was then I realized they both knew I had been fucking our host.

The pair of them greeted each other as though they had known each other for years. “You like my pad then, Amanda can show you around while I talk to your mom.” Kenneth said smiling at my mom.

“Lead the way sis,” Steven said. and mom took Kenneth’s hand and went into the study and shut the door behind them. My wet crotch had started to itch and Steven had noticed how tense I was and he kept dropping hints that he knew I had fucked mom’s new boyfriend and when I sat down at the bench press Steven bleated out “Busted and pushed his hand into my crotch making the cum soaked cloth even more visible.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I snapped at him trying not to raise my voice.
“You’ve been fucking mom new boyfriend haven’t you?” Steven said accusing me.

“Are you crazy, you can’t tell mom that?” I retorted trying to look offended at what he said.

“And why not,” he said. I was stumped for an answer.

“OK, what do you want?” I asked.
“What do you mean,” he replied.

“You wouldn’t threaten to tell mom anything unless you wanted something,” I said to him trying not to give him any more ammunition to use against me.

“You want to drive my car don’t you?”

“What will I do with a car?” he said laughing.

“Then what do you want?” I asked. Then I saw him looking down at my crotch, then he smiled.

“You have finally smoked too much of that shit,” I said realizing what he wanted.

“There is no fucking way am I am going to fuck you my own brother.”

“OK,” he said trying to freak me out turning towards the door as he reached the door and was turning the door knob I chickened out totally.

“Ok I can’t believe I’m doing this.” I told him pulling my shorts off once again and sat down on the bench.

He had his prick out faster than any man I have been with and for the first time I saw my kid brother in a totally different light he had his swollen prick in his hand, I hoped he changed his mind but as I looked into his eyes I knew it was the only way to shut him up so I lay back on the bench letting my legs part.

He grabbed my legs and wrenched my knees up towards shoulders as her forced his cock into used pussy. One thought kept running through my mind and that was, ‘I’m not fucking my brother.’ then she felt the full length of his cock inside her it felt just as big as Kenneth’s. I was amazed that my pathetic brother had this monster cock hiding in his trousers.

Steven pounded his cock into me fast and as hard, I pulled my top over my head as I was fast approaching orgasm. I wanted to scream but I clenched my teeth instead doing my best to enjoy the passion of my brother’s sex. A few more seconds and he was shooting his wad deep into my hot snatch and I was dragging my nails down his back trying to hold back my orgasmic screams, I was totally blown away.

I knew this was going to happen again and if he was half as good the next time I would love him forever, I heard something moving on the stairs and Steven was out of me and pulling on his clothes, I got my top on and my cum stained shorts pulled back up my legs covering my sopping wet pussy as best I could as the door opened. In walked my mom and Kenneth announcing he was taking us out shopping.

My mom looked at me knowingly and patted me on the arse then whispered. “Who is the best fuck?” and I just smiled and walked past her as she shut the door on the work room.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers
12