Amanda's Supplier Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t fucking mind at all Jane, he’s not a bad fuck, I’ve had better though, Dave was a bit fucking better than this.”

Jane’s fingers stopped fucking. So Amanda had fucked Dave, she knew he must have a hidden agenda with Amanda, but didn’t guess that it was this. He was using her to get back at Amanda for some reason, and Jane had fallen for it. At least she was getting to watch a dirty little fucking bitch get fucked, but Dave had gone too fucking far this time.

Amanda’s voice cut her off.

“Well Jane, 1% more to go, so what is it now then? Do you want him to cum over my face or something?” Amanda asked as Steve took interest again.

Jane thought.

“No, not that, I have something much better in mind.”

Amanda looked at her, “He’s not fucking my arse so don’t even ask.”

Jane shook her head.

“He’s not doing anything Amanda, your going to lick my fucking pussy for me.”

Jane stood up and moved over to the desk while Amanda took in what she said.

Her skirt was up round her waist and Jane moved onto the desk in front of Amanda and opened her legs, her pussy covered with a white pair of briefs which Jane dragged to one side.

“Right you fucking little bitch, fucking lick and suck that till I cum.”

Jane grabbed Amanda’s head and pushed it down between her legs, Amanda’s lips tasting a cunt for only the second time and her tongue touching Jane’s lips as she opened her mouth to breath.

Steve was fucking her harder now as Amanda stuck out her tongue again and felt the wet cunt as she licked it properly for the first time.

Jane moaned as Amanda’s tongue touched her clitoris, and Amanda could taste the sweet juices in her mouth as the force of Jane’s hand on the back of her hair pushed her face further and further into her wet cunt.

“I said fucking lick me you dirty little fucking whore,” Jane was warming to the theme and her cunt was aching so much that she knew she was going to cum very quickly.

Amanda opened her mouth and took Jane’s pussy lips into it and sucked them. Jane moaned louder and Amanda took one of her hands and drove three of her fingers into Jane’s cunt while continuing to lick and suck the outside of it.

Amanda could feel Steve behind her, and his cock was starting to twitch inside her. She knew he was going to cum soon.

Jane had arched her back and was grinding Amanda’s face into her pussy as hard as Amanda could take, her tongue being forced inside Jane’s pussy lips.

Amanda was finding it hard to breathe as Steve’s pounding on her cunt was making her breathe harder but her mouth was being forced into a wet cunt at the same time.

In all the confusion she forgot that she was horny too, and her own cunt started to throb and she realised that she was going to cum.

Jane was now breathing so loudly and rubbing Amanda’s face in her cunt so hard that Amanda knew that it was only a matter of time.

Amanda was drinking as much cunt juice as she could as it mixed with her saliva, but her face was getting wetter and wetter.

Steve’s cock was now at breaking point and she could feel him starting to stiffen again, he was about to cum.

“Don’t fucking cum in my pussy you twat,” was all Amanda could say as she dragged her head away from Jane’s cunt before it was dragged back again.

“Keep fucking licking me Amanda, I want to cum.”

Amanda’s own cunt just started to throb so hard that she knew an orgasm was starting, and Steve’s final pounding was just speeding up the process. She knew he had seconds to go and she pushed back all she could.

Steve’s cock was now twitching uncontrollably and all of a sudden Amanda felt him pull out of her and then felt a warm jet of cum stream over her arse and down her back.

The feeling of the cum on her skin sent a signal to her pussy that this was it, and it started to rip an orgasm up through her stomach and into her chest.

Jane was virtually crying as Amanda’s mouth sucked and licked her cunt and she started to orgasm into Amanda’s mouth, Amanda eagerly drinking as much of her juice as she could.

Amanda’s own orgasm lasted seconds but shook her body completely, Amanda finally falling onto the table her mouth still on Jane’s cunt, a cunt that had just sent its owner into a massive orgasm.

Steve had given up and was just standing there looking at his a cum soaked arse and his boss being licked out by a customer. He just smiled.

Jane had cum and was sitting smiling down at Amanda’s wet face. She lent forward and pulled Amanda’s hair to bring her face up to hers. She kissed her full on the lips and tasted her own pussy juices.

Amanda smiled back and moved to get up, grabbing a tissue from her bag and wiping the messy cum off her backside.

Everybody pulled their clothes back into some semblance of order and they all calmed down back to something approaching normal.

Seconds later the door knocked and opened without the visitor waiting for an answer. It was Dave.

He stormed into the room smiling.

“Well, how did we all get on? Amanda, your negotiating skills failed yet again?” the funny fucker she thought.

Jane spoke as best she could.

“No, trust me, Amanda has just screwed us for 5% extra discount better than you ever could,” and she smiled at Amanda.

Amanda licked her lips, still tasting the last of Jane’s juices, and smiled back.

“Maybe next time I’ll go for 10%!”

12