Amanda's Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers

Every so often I checked that James was still asleep but I did feel very nervous and naughty. I comforted myself with the thought that if he did wake up James would not be able to see what I was doing (or my state of nakedness) under the duvet. Finally Chris made an intimate assault on me pushing his hand between my legs from behind and then stroking and massaging his way with his probing fingers into my sopping pussy. I placed my left foot on the floor so as to spread my legs and give him full access and it felt fucking delicious. I was in Heaven. It was hard to resist clamping my legs around his magic hand. It was time I showed some resistance and I whispered half- heartedly, "Chris -You're very naughty-You should not be doing that."

Chris replied very quietly, "Shhhhhhh. Just enjoy it. It can be our secret. No one needs to know." It was as much as I could do to stifle my heavy breathing. But James was now snoring hard and we were under the duvet and in any case it would have taken more will power than I could ever muster to stop at that point. Chris had found my clit and as my orgasm began to build a little moan escaped my lips and I immediately checked James. Then Chris leaned in my ear and said, "Why don't you roll over?"

I should have said no at that point, I hadn't planned on going this far and rolling over and giving him full access to my front was dangerous, But I was just so turned on I did it anyway and passively offered myself to him. His hands roamed all over me and I loved his hot sensual fondling. Chris pulled the duvet up over our heads and gave me a long passionate kiss whilst his fingers continued to plunge into my aching cunt. Our tongues were deep into each other's throats. I began to writhe and shudder and gently moan and was terrified that James would wake. Unable to resist any longer Chris rose up onto his arms under the duvet, took a peep at James and the climbed onto me and began to enter me. I was absolutely terrified about James hearing us and whispered, "Oh Fucking hell! Oh God! For Christ sake Chris do it quickly. Just go for it."

As his cock entered me I put my hands on his arse and pulled him into me. The big challenge for me was to stay absolutely silent and not disturb James. Chris started to gain momentum and force in his thrusts and I began to completely lose control, and let out another moan that was just that little bit too loud and for the second time that evening events came to a crashing halt.

James suddenly sat up and peered over at us looking confused.

"I thought you had gone to bed?"

And then he said, "Wait a minute. Are you under there with Chris? Bloody hell are you having sex with Chris? What the hell do you think you are doing?"

I jumped out from under the duvet, stood up next to the sofa and pulled my dressing gown around me, and tied it. I was ready to face the music. I had absolutely no idea how James would react. Chris also jumped out after pulling his pants up and wrapping the towel around him.

Chris said. "Jesus James, I am so sorry. I don't know what happened. Amanda came onto me and I should have resisted. "

James just looked shocked.

I said, "No Chris-it was all my fault. I don't know what I was thinking about."

James thought about it for a while and Chris and I just stared at the floor like naughty children. He then said," I am just really surprised I suppose. I didn't think you would ever have sex with another man. I can't believe it really."

I replied, "Well you gave me so many mixed signals, and you got me all horny. First you want me to expose my breasts. And what was all that stroking my thighs all about? I don't know what you want."

"Well I never intended you guys to start fucking each other. That's for sure.. Did you want to fuck Chris then? Were you enjoying it then?"

I was enjoying it a hell of a lot but could not say so, so just looked sheepish and stayed silent but that in itself gave James the answer.

"Well in that case you had better carry on".

"No, I am not doing that, not unless you are here with us".

James waited a few seconds and then looked at Chris and said, "Look, if Mandy wants to fuck you then you had better get on with it. If that is what she wants I am not going to stop her."

This was typical of James in everything. Always so bloody reasonable. He always supports me exploring anything I choose but I would not have predicted that this would have extended to me having sex with another man. His philosophy has always been that successful relationships depend on giving each other the space to follow your passions.

Chris then said," I have caused so much trouble here tonight already. I think I should just go to sleep now and disappear in the morning. I am so sorry."

James then said," No you two are adults and I can't stop this. If you want to do it you'll do it another time behind my back anyway."

I said, "Bloody hell-I am going back under the duvet and you two can sort it out between you." And I did to. I lay back down on the sofa on my back and pulled the duvet over me and felt confident enough to say, "If either of you wants to join me you are extremely welcome."

I figured I might as well be hung for a sheep and took off my dressing gown under the duvet and lay there naked wondering what would be my fate. Thankfully James was not going berserk or anything and just maybe this was his fantasy after all.

The situation was decided by James leaving the room saying, "I'm going to leave you guys to it, and it's up to you. Do what you want to do."

All very adult and civilised but really I'd greatly preferred it if he had stayed so I was sure he was alright with it. Chris looked at me hoping for some guidance out of this chaos. I lifted up the duvet and tapped the sofa below. Chris smiled from ear to ear, raised his eyes to the heavens and rejoined me like a shot. I pulled his pants down for him so he was in no doubt what was required. With all the stress I had dried up but Chris soon had his hands all over me and was kissing me passionately. Then Chris went under the duvet and kissed my nipples. He soon had his fingers into me and I spread my legs at his touch and groaned. We now had the green light and boy was I going to enjoy this. I did not want or need any more foreplay and said, "For Christ's sake Chris just fuck me while you've got the chance."

Chris did not need any further invitation and positioned his cock, and rubbed it up and down my wetness a few times and then slowly pushed forward and slid his cock all the way into me. He was soon thrusting into me at a rapid pace like he was afraid that James would come back. My legs were coming up gradually, higher and higher until they were wrapped around his waist. I just wanted him to thrust deeper and deeper into me. I wanted his boundless lust to consume me. To devour me. I just wanted to be totally used by him. And Yes he was so good- more powerful and athletic than James. Chris was fucking me harder than I have ever been had by James. I was moaning louder and louder and Chris became concerned.

He had a brief attack of conscience and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No Chris, I absolutely do not want you to stop until you have finished. "

I could hear the sounds of us fucking. I could hear the squelching wetness of my pussy as he came in and out of me. I felt his balls slapping against my arse. My head was rolling from side to side and my teeth were clenched. I was thrusting in time with Chris.

At some point I shouted, "Bloody hell Chris-You are fantastic! You are just so fucking good. This is fucking amazing."

Thankfully I had said that before James came back in the room and knelt down beside us. He had clearly been thinking about it all and come to terms with it. I offered him a hand and James took it and kissed it lovingly. My sense of relief was total.

James caught my eyes and said quietly, "It's fine. Enjoy!"

I thought how much I loved him and said, "Please darling don't go away again."

And he didn't. He stayed holding my hand like you would a child whilst they have an injection. But I wasn't having an injection-I was being fucked stupid by another man. After a while he let go of my hand and reached over between Chris and me and cupped and squeezed my breast which was so reassuring to me but at the same time wickedly erotic.

And so it was that I was approaching my climax and was screaming, "Ooooohh, Oh my God!" over and over again. I was absolutely on fire. By now I was staring only at James constantly looking for his approval. And then the ceiling crashed in and I went into spasm bucking up and down and shouting. I collapsed back onto the sofa and my legs and head dropped back exhausted. Chris was still not finished and was grunting and thrusting harder and harder into me and then he gave in and grimaced and I knew his cum was pouring into me.

Chris collapsed onto me with the side of his head on my breasts and we were both panting wildly. I kissed him on the lips and said, "Thank you. That was lovely- but no one must ever know about this."

Chris looked at me as if to say he was wounded that I felt the need to say that.

Then James kissed me on my hand again and I felt thoroughly special and loved.

I was sad when I lost the warmth of his cock and he slid out with a squelch.

I said to James, "Right --Your turn." But sadly he wouldn't. It is my big regret of that night that James did not just reclaim me there and then and reassert his ownership.

Instead James just said meekly, "Right. Now you guys have finally finished it must be time for bed by now ", and he even managed a laugh. I actually think he did find the situation amusing in his own way. But I wished he had come up with something a little less pathetic and boring at that point given the earth shattering event that had taken place.

I could not believe it but I heard myself saying , "Chris, after all that has happened, I don't want you to be on your own tonight. Come and cuddle up with us. And I do mean just cuddling!"

An so off to our marital bed we went and very quickly we were in there all lying on our sides facing the same way with Chris behind me and James in front. We were all completely naked. This time there were three spoons. I pondered how far and fast things had gone in the last 2 or 3 hours. For any woman who has never done it I can only say it is the most amazing wonderful exciting feeling in the world to be in the middle of a sandwich of two men who both desire you. Before long Chris was erect and nestling into the crack of my arse again. But I needed to defrost my husband and that was my priority. I put my right arm around him and started searching for his cock. I have always had power over my husband and always been able to seduce him and would have been surprised if tonight was going to be an exception.

As ever James was soon responding to my touch although I knew he would not have wanted to perform in front of Chris. I lay on my back and kept stroking as much of his body that I could reach. But he could not resist and accepted the inevitability of his fate and quietly climbed on top of me and entered my warm sopping pussy, full of Chris's cum, with ease. I think James was more aroused by what had gone on than he let on and was close to coming very quickly. This was not going to be like the wild ravaging administered by Chris. This was going to be the quiet gentle lovemaking of a long term married couple who are devoted to each other. I whispered, "I love you so much."

"I love you too Mandy."

At that point the duvet slithered off the bed with all the excitement and we were there in all our glory doing it.

By now Chris was looking at us with his eyes coming out of his sockets. He had probably never seen another couple having sex. He studied James's cock going in and out of my pussy and smiled at me. I really wanted this lovemaking with James to be just about the two of us but Chris did not read that very well and started kissing me anywhere he could gain access. But it was not that big a crime and it had the effect of the three of us feeling incredibly close. Then Chris got more involved groping and fondling my breasts. Chris looked adoringly at me and said, "Amanda-you are a fabulous beautiful woman."

I could not help noticing that Chris had another full blown erection. I could not cum again but really enjoyed the intimacy and reassurance of making love with James and soon he was cumming into me and I was cradling his head and kissing him, saying, "My love, My Love!" Cum was leaking down my legs. I was overflowing.

James rolled off me and to my surprise he was immediately replaced by Chris making himself comfortable on top of me and starting to push his cock into me. He had not asked James if he could screw me again. And he had certainly not asked me. What is it about men that they assume that once they've had you they've got a season ticket? And I thought that I had had the best fuck of my life with Chris already so why it is that it's never enough? Why does he have to fuck me again? But I felt that I had already conceded all my rights and my role now was to be submissive and compliant and accept my fate. It did occur to me that being had three times in one evening was definitely a first for me!

I said to Chris, "Be gentle will you; I'm starting to get sore".

But Chris started to exhibit a bit of a dominant streak. He was holding my wrists while he took his pleasure and thrust into me. He was not treating me as roughly as before but he was still fucking me harder that James would have. I still did not feel I could cum again but I was enjoying it enough and James was getting more into it all and stayed at his post dutifully massaging my breasts and stroking my tummy. We have glass fronted wardrobes facing our bed and I absolutely loved seeing our reflection-me with my legs shamelessly spread , Chris's arse as he went up and down between my legs, and James leaning on his elbow beside me attending to my pleasure. In fact James really got into it and did something he does to me quite often-he put his hand under my bum and wormed his fore finger up into my arse hole which I love and that did after all get me thrusting in synchronism with Chris again . I think it was more James working on my arse that tipped me into another orgasm and I again went into a little spasm bucking under Chris's onslaught. Chris seemed to go on for ages-too long really before he again groaned and spurted into came and collapsed onto my breasts again.

By then we were all absolutely exhausted and we all cuddled up and slept the sleep of the dead. In the morning very early Chris got up and showered and dressed and I went down in my dressing gown to make him a coffee. Before he left he brazenly undid my belt, and opened up my dressing gown, gazed at my naked body, put his hands on my hips and then kissed me on the lips. Bold as you like. I suppose he was just checking that he still had full access.

It's nearly a year now and we have not had Chris to stay again yet, although we have met up twice at restaurants for a meal where we have so far found it very awkward to discuss in any depth what happened that night. We have just made banal embarrassed jokes about it like, "It was bloody hot that night judging by what we were wearing most of the time!", or "Had quite a workout that night-didn't need to go to the gym next day!" One day we will rationalise it with Chris when we are ready and able.

For my part I am so mixed up. At one level I wish it hadn't happened but at another it was the most exciting experience of my life and I fucking loved it. In fact I think about it every day. I am obsessed by it. I feel I have eaten the forbidden fruit and the rest of my life is at risk of being a bloody anti- climax. Will I do it again?- Probably. Would James secretly like to do it again?-Probably.

*****

I would really appreciate your comments on what I did that night especially from other women if they can at all empathise or understand how it developed and unfolded. Please don't be too hard on me or judgemental. Being female can be hard sometimes.

Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers
12