Amanda's Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda's training continues.
3.1k words
4.32
30.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Several hour passed before their mentors roused Amanda and Michel from their nap. Their morning routine had taken a heavy toll on them, and it was mid-afternoon when they woke. .

When she finally regained full consciousness, Amanda was startled to find her body espaliered to that of another woman. She had fallen asleep in Michel's arms, and she awoke with her breasts pressed against and her legs entwined with Michel's. During her sleep, her mind had been filled with a confused mixture of erotic images, but she had forgotten where she was and, after waking, it took several minutes for her to reorient herself. Michel, on the other hand, suffered no disorientation and soon rose to relieve her bladder. Following Michel's lead, as soon as Michel reappeared, Amanda did the same.

By the time that she re-entered the bedroom, Michel and her mentor had left and Mary had brought in a tray with her lunch. While she ate, Mary told her that she would be free to spend the rest of day wondering the grounds and getting acquainted with her fellow trainees. However after she had finished her meal, Mary imposed one restriction on her freedom. In her hands she held for Amanda's inspection a peculiar;y constructed garment. On the one hand, it was obviously some sort of blouse. On the other hand, it was equally obvious that its occupant's modesty was not a priority of its manufacturer. Indeed, the fabric was a mesh made out of coarse strands knotted together to form small hexagons through which its wearer's flesh would be clearly visible. In contrast to coarseness of the material, it was beautifully made and, from a distance, could have been easily mistaken for an expensive item coming from a boutique dedicated to haute couture.

"I see that you appreciate the quality of this blouse, and you will soon learn to appreciate its special attributes. Worn, as you are going to, with nothing between it and your skin, it will provide constant stimulation to your breasts and especially your nipples. which will poke through the holes. Every time that you move, the your nipples will shift from one hole to another, producing a delicious if somewhat frustrating sensation. You are to wear this blouse for the rest of the day and in bed tonight, and you are to resist the temptation to do anything which might relieve your nipples from the torment which it is causing them."

Meekly, Amanda donned the blouse and did not protest when Mary drew and tied a strategically positioned ribbon which circled her waist and would guarantee that her breasts would be unable to escape from the tantalizing ordeal prescribed for them, and, as Amanda was soon learned, an ordeal is what it would be Having spent the morning being stimulated, her nipples were highly susceptible and soon responded by first poking through the mesh and then migrating from hole to hole at the slightest provocation. Further, the design of the mesh was insidiously clever. Each time one of her nipples changed holes, the coarse strands surrounding it would impede the transition and exert a little tug, As a result, her nipples quickly resumed the size and rigidity which they had achieved earlier under the pumps. Staring down at them protruding through her blouse, she shuddered at the thought of displaying her rampant teats if she were to follow Mary's suggestion that she mingle with the other girls.

In spite of her reservations, because the alternative meant spending the evening alone with no distraction from her torment, Amanda eventually decided to leave her room and went down stairs. With each step, her generous breasts swayed, cruelly dragging her distended nipples from trap to trap as she descended. At the bottom of the stairs, she heard voices and, screwing up her courage, headed in the direction from which they came. Entering a large room filled with comfortable looking furniture, she found five girls, all approximately her age and all attired in ways designed to focus their attention on some portion of their sexual apparatus. Two of them were wearing blouses like her own, one of them had her breasts encased in a bra consisting leather straps which circled her them at their base and thrust them into obscene prominence, and two wore wide belts to which were attached straps that crossed their tummies on their way to their crotches, where they bisected their separated labia before re-emerging in the rear between their buttock and buckling to the back of their belts.

Seeing that her own plight was no worse than that of these other girls reassured Amanda. In addition, her vanity was gratified when she noted that, with the possible exception of the girl with the straps binding her breasts,none of them had a better figure than her own. Thus, with renewed confidence, she introduced herself and was soon found herself engaged in conversation. Although she was curious about the stimulation which her peers were experiencing and, in particular, wanted to know what it felt like to to have a strap embedded between ones labia, she recognized that there was a tacit agreement to not inquire about such matters. Instead, in so far as it was possible to ignore the blatant exposure of breasts and genitalia, the girls behaved as if they were attending a conventional afternoon gathering. They maintained the same demeanor when, an hour later, they were called to dinner, where they sat primly on leather chairs at table and ate with silverware off of fine china dishes on linen placemats.

By the time that they finished, it was past ten o'clock. After bidding one another goodnight, each girl was escorted back to her bedroom by her mentor. When Amanda returned to hers, she realized how tired she was. Looking forward to sleep, she performed her usual ablutions and lay down on bed hoping for a good night's sleep. However, before she could settle into the bedding, Mary leaned over and , after bending Amanda's forearms toward her biceps, secured them in place by means of a sturdy cloth strap that ran behind her back at the level of her shoulder blades and attached to cuffs on her wrists. Seeing the questioning look on Amanda's face, Mary explained.

"You have spent the day having your body systematically stimulated, and it is only reasonable to assume that you will be tempted to relieve the resulting excitement by masturbating during the night. Although we at the Cumberland School do not condemn masturbation per se, we feel that it can dull your senses so that you do not profit fully from the experiences which you are here to receive. For this reason, I have bound your wrists so that your fingers cannot reach that portion of your anatomy which is most susceptible to their touch. In addition, although your hands can still reach your breasts, you will find it difficult, if not impossible, to protect your nipples from the holes in the mesh which, each time you turn over or shift positions, will tweak them and remind you of the duress under which they have been purposefully placed. I wish you a good, if not entirely sound, sleep."

Tired as she was, Amanda had no trouble falling asleep. However, her sleep was interrupted several times during the night. Each time that she changed positions, the mesh of her blouse forced her nipples into different holes in the mesh and held them captive to be while to scraped against the sheets. Unable to use her hands to either protect or console them, several times she was close to tears before she resigned herself to her fate and fell back to sleep.

The following day began in much the same way as the first had. Mary appeared carrying her breakfast as soon as she woke, and after a cursory inspection of her body, told Amanda to relieve herself before eating. When she had finished breakfast, Mary escorted her back into the bathroom and stood so that she was facing the full length mirror mirror hanging on the wall next to the sink. Mary then turned on the bathtub taps before approaching Amanda from the rear, removing the blouse, and reaching around to cup Amanda's breasts in her hands. Pressing their undersides to thrust Amanda's breasts forward, Mary placed the thumb-pads on the tip of each nipple. Having spent an entire day being stimulated, Amanda's nipples were so sensitive that even this ephemeral contact was sufficient to arouse them. As she and Mary watched their image in the mirror, they blossomed on her breasts like the buds of small pink flowers in the spring. Once they were rigidly erect, Mary strummed them with her thumbs, alternately bending them up and down or to the side and then releasing them so that they would snap back to attention like little sentinels.

"I am very pleased to see how quickly your nipples have learned their lesson. Of course they will require further training, but they already know their duty and are able to perform on demand. However, they will not be the focus of your training session today. Instead, the center of attention will be lower down. To be sure that that region is ready for its lesson, I must prepare it. The preparation will entail my taking considerable liberties with the most intimate portions of your anatomy, but by now you should have overcome your inhibitions sufficiently to both allow and enjoy my ministrations. You may continue to take narcissistic pleasure in your reflection while I ready your bathtub."

When the tub was full, Mary poured a cup of scented bath oil into it and bade Amanda immerse herself in the water. Because the water was quite hot, she hesitated for several seconds to give her skin time to adjust to the temperature before fully lowering her body into it. Intoxicated by the scent and warmth of the bathwater, Amanda found herself re-experiencing the dreamy state that her visit to the sauna had induced. As a result, she raised no objection when Mary began maneuvering her body into a kneeling position in which her buttock and nether regions rose above water level. Nor did she object when Mary turned her attention to this exposed region. Mary began by thoroughly scrubbing the backs of Amanda's upper thighs and buttock with a washcloth. She then replaced the washcloth with a pumice stone which, as it rubbed over Amanda's skin, scoured the blemishes missed by less astringent cleansing methods and replaced them with a pink glow usually seen only on a baby.

Having completed her scrubbing, Mary dropped the pumice and leaned forward until her face was inches from Amanda's crotch. Brushing aside the pubic hair in the vicinity, she spread Amanda's labia with her fingers and delved into the crevice in between As she anticipated, she encountered copious secretions giving unmistakable evidence of Amanda's sexual arousal. Although she was glad to see this evidence, Mary continued her investigations with clinical detachment. Squeezing the sides of the of protective pouch in which in lay, with the fingers of one hand she forced Amanda's clitoris to emerge from its hiding place and with the fingers of her other hand tested the responsiveness of that excruciatingly sensitive female organ. In all the many times that she had masturbated, Amanda had never experienced the bitter sweet torture which such intense stimulation provides, but when she instinctively shifted her body in an attempt to avoid further torment, Mary reprimanded her.

"Amanda, being a woman myself, I know full well how hard it is to allow ones clitoris to be exposed and manipulated. There is no other place on the female body which is as finely turned a receptor of sensation. Thus, ones natural inclination is to protect it from direct stimulation. However, to do so is to deny oneself the intense pleasure it can provide, and the purpose of your training here is to teach you how to discipline your body so that you can develop and realize its potential to give pleasure. For this reason, you must learn to resist your natural instincts and, at all times, keep your body available to me and others during your stay. Now, resume your kneeling position so that I can continue."

Chagrined, Amanda returned to her kneeling position so that Mary would have unimpeded access to her target. Having steeled herself to the continued manipulation of her clitoris, she was disappointed when Mary turned her attention to her equally accessible anus, into which, without ceremony or warning, Mary inserted the nozzle of an enema bag. After opening the petcock which controlled the flow, she reached a hand between Amanda's legs and massaged her belly to ease the passage of liquid from the bag into her entrails. Even after the bag was empty, Mary continued massaging Amanda's lower belly, both to ease her cramping and to make sure that the enema would thoroughly cleanse her bowels. The last time that Amanda had been given an enema was when she was a young child, and so she was shocked and embarrassed to be administered one as an adult. Oblivious to Amanda's distress, Mary continued massaging Amanda's swollen belly for several minutes, preventing her from leaving the bath to discharge the liquid sloshing around inside her. When she did release her, Amanda was in desperate need and immediately rushed to the toilet.

Somewhat shaken by the ordeal to which she had just been subjected, Amanda hesitated before putting herself back under Mary's control. Nonetheless, when Mary beckoned her to return to the bath, she complied and re-submerged herself into its warm fragrance. Having given her time to relax, Mary resumed the preparation of Amanda's body for the day ahead. Again she had her kneel so that her crotch was available, but this time it was Amanda's vulva that was the target of her attention. Armed with a razor and scissors, she trimmed all of Amanda's pubic hair in the vicinity of her crotch and then shaved the fluffy hair off her labia and the tougher strands between the cheeks of her buttock. Had Amanda not been already humbled by her enema, she would have protested such an affront to her sense of decorum and privacy.

After wiping away the residue left by her razor, Mary helped Amanda back to her feet and out of the tub. Standing her in front of the mirror, Mary first dried her with a towel, then coated every inch of Amanda's pink body with a liberal dose of rose scented oil, and finally brushed her hair until it descended in a thick, straight column down the center of her back. Telling Amanda to stay where she was, Mary went to fetch an item which she had left in the bedroom. When she returned, she held the item up for Amanda's inspection. If she had not seen such a device on two of the girls the day before, Amanda would not have been able to guess its intent. Furthermore, because she had seen only one after it had been installed, she had not realized what a complicated piece of equipment it was. Mounted on the strap which would run between her legs were two knobs, about whose eventual destination she had no illusions. In addition, she saw that there were more straps than she had remembered. These were attached midway between the knobs and positioned so that they would clasp her at the top of her legs. As she was to soon find out, the reason why she had not seen them on the girls yesterday was that, after they were buckled in place, they would sink into and be hidden in the succulent flesh at the junction of her upper thighs with her pelvis.

With a mixture of apprehension and growing excitement, Amanda watched as Mary fastened the harness to her body. Mary began by bucking the belt around her waist, making sure that it would lie along the line where her waist was narrowest and cinching it in place. With the other straps dangling from the belt, Mary next prepared Amanda's waiting entrances for their visitors. Beginning at the rear, she covered the crevice between the cheeks of Amanda's buttock with a layer of vaseline like lubricant. Then, placing a supportive hand on Amanda's lower belly, she inserted a well-lubricated finger into her anus and twisted it around to make sure that the surrounding channel was thoroughly coated. Withdrawing her finger, she replaced it with the knob closer to the rear of the strap that would be buried in Amanda's crotch. Having dealt with Amanda's rear entrance, Mary turned her attention to the front one. With practiced skill, she spread Amanda's labia to gain access to the pouch covering her clitoris. She then coaxed that tiny morsel to emerge from its hiding place and simultaneously inserted the remaining knob into Amanda's vagina. Turning Amanda to face her, Mary knelt down to make adjustments to the crotch strap before hitching it to the belt. Of particular concern to her was that it be embedded deep enough inside Amanda's vulva to allow her labia to partially conceal its presence. In addition, she wanted to make certain that Amanda's clitoris would receive the full benefit of the strategically placed bump which was designed to exert constant pressure against its tip. When Mary was satisfied that all was well, she threaded the strap through the belt and, before buckling there, applied enough downward force to produce a slight dip in the otherwise straight line that the belt followed across her belly. Finally, Mary circled each of Amanda's upper thighs with the remaining pair of straps, tightening them so that they sunk into her flesh and would press against the tendons in her groin.

Even before she took a step, Amanda knew that her day would be an ordeal, albeit one with compensations. Seemingly working in concert with one another, the invading knobs responded whenever she contracted either of the orifices in which they were lodged. Further, as she followed Mary back into the bedroom, she learned how diabolically effective was the protruding bump pressing against her clitoris. It both induced her clitoris to emerge and punished it when it did. Beseechingly, she turned to Mary for comfort and help, but the response she got provided neither.

"You will wear this harness until bedtime. Because of the enema, your need to move your bowels should be minimal, and every few hours, I will assist you when you need to urinate. You are prohibited from touching yourself below your waist. Our goal is to provide you the experience of losing control over the extent or duration of the stimulation which your body is receiving. The harness is an unrelenting mistress, one to which you must learn to submit. It is a harsh lesson, but it is a lesson is worth learning."

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers